June 01, 2024, 04:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 6  (Read 259862 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"

Days after Natalee's disappearance and just before his arrest, van der Sloot graduated from Aruba's prestigious $12,000-a-year International School. The school website described him as an honor student who had been accepted at a number of colleges in Florida.

I heard he was going to college in Tampa. Where'd you find this information? Someone also said earlier (was it you??) who said he was considering a career in CRIMINAL JUSTICE (insert primal scream here) and sports management.

And why can't I ever figure out how to do the posts in color?
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike  Not defending them but, Right now is prob. about the safest time ever down there.[/quote

You are right...it probably was even before Natalee.  I know I am a US citizern; however, I think Aruba is very safe!  Natalee is an unfortunate victim.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Well, I'm quittin' for the night. Have a good evening, everybody.

Here's hopin' we wake up to a happy conclusion to all this.
Night Juvy!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "sarah"
Did anyone else know before today the vds had an apartment behind his house where he lived?

It's on the property next to the house.  The should have checked it for evidence when they had VDS the first time.

wench...is that you?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Brenda"
The recently posted sites (about 5-10 pages ago) concerning Dashes interview, and a timeline online are not loading on my machine...

Will someone please copy and past pertinent info here?

BTW: signature has been updated?  Look better now?   Rolling Eyes

Brenda...you can see Dash's interview on FOX News website if you want. Have you seen that?

No - couldn't get the site to load, thus my request for info to be posted here concerning time line info...

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:36 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Me either, maybe they have and just have not told us yet.  THey can def. keep things to themselves, but I was serious we need to email fox, and thank them for keeping up with the case, and to also thank Greata and Bill.  That way other stations will get whim of Fox having better ratings and all than them.   Then hopefully other news stations will get more involved!

I may be cynical, but I think Fox is looking for stories like this so they don't have to report on things like the quagmire in Iraq, the Downing Street Minutes, Bush's all-time low approval ratings, $7.7 trillion debt, etc.

Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm glad they've spent so much time on this case!

Right there with ya...but I'm not cynical, either  Wink

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Wow, now we have 3, you could probably find me at the bar (not C&C's)

You know what makes me sad?  The fact that this happened first of all....but secondly...the fact that last night they were featuring another class trip to Aruba on the news.  Some of the students didn't seem to o concerned about sticking together.  Don't get me wrong; it doesn't matter where it happened because this scene could very well have taken place anywhere in the world.  However, I would hope that some of these young ladies would be a bit more cautious and not take the situation so lightly.  I think that it's very important that these young people look out for one another.  These are scary times....in the entire world....
U r so right!  Not defending them but, Right now is prob. about the safest time ever down there.
yeah but she is right, this world unfortunatly is not that safe, and people especialy young students should stick more togetter even if it gets safer or not, theres always a boogie man hanging around the courner waiting for the right moment, in my language they say 'KAYMAN NA BOKI RIEW" (PAPIAMENTU) wich mean theres always an aligator waiting patiently in the water to snatch its victem
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:40 PM »

I will be the first to say that Fox is next to a tabloid, however they do have wonderful and diverse journalists on their.  They feed off of stuff like this, they know they can get really closs to crossing that line though.  Good idea to do news that could possibly be boarderline of tabloid reporting.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 16, 2005, 11:43:12 PM »

Brenda, what is known about NH's disappearance in Costa Rica?  I saw on your timeline you said it happened when the family lived in Clinton, Alabama. . .think it was Clinton, Mississippi, near where I live.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 16, 2005, 11:44:36 PM »

I saw that last night about the kids in Aruba.  One drunk girl said, "well I lost my buddy so now she's my buddy."  These kids have very little experience with alcohol and we all know that it impairs your judgment but I can't believe they were stupid enough to be on the news where there mothers could here them say, "What they don't know won't hurt them."

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 16, 2005, 11:44:54 PM »

I think this med is making me smart..................uhhhhh..........I may need to go to bed soon! Shocked
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:01 PM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
Brenda, what is known about NH's disappearance in Costa Rica?  I saw on your timeline you said it happened when the family lived in Clinton, Alabama. . .think it was Clinton, Mississippi, near where I live.

There was NO disappearance in Costa Rica!!! I don't know where tha rumor started, but it is NOT true!!!!

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Me either, maybe they have and just have not told us yet.  THey can def. keep things to themselves, but I was serious we need to email fox, and thank them for keeping up with the case, and to also thank Greata and Bill.  That way other stations will get whim of Fox having better ratings and all than them.   Then hopefully other news stations will get more involved!

I may be cynical, but I think Fox is looking for stories like this so they don't have to report on things like the quagmire in Iraq, the Downing Street Minutes, Bush's all-time low approval ratings, $7.7 trillion debt, etc.

Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm glad they've spent so much time on this case!
Psych!???  I'd really rather not go there!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:13 PM »

Hi again all I am walking around like a zombie.  Awake but not really  Shocked

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:22 PM »

I do NOT know that it happened, I listed it as a rumor here.....

I do not know if there is any truth to it at all, but was requesting info from any sources that would in fact know for sure - such as newspaper articles, etc.....that sort of thing would most certainly be reported if it were the case....

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "kuaitzu"

Days after Natalee's disappearance and just before his arrest, van der Sloot graduated from Aruba's prestigious $12,000-a-year International School. The school website described him as an honor student who had been accepted at a number of colleges in Florida.

I heard he was going to college in Tampa. Where'd you find this information? Someone also said earlier (was it you??) who said he was considering a career in CRIMINAL JUSTICE (insert primal scream here) and sports management.

And why can't I ever figure out how to do the posts in color?

Criminal Justice and Sports Management?  LOL - Now isn't that an interesting combination for a "sporter" who is now sitting in jail.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 16, 2005, 11:46:04 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
well Joran's mom did say he had finals and did well.

Kerin,

Where did you hear her say that? Remember his finals weren't until the next week. but the week Natalee disappeared were the last classes before exams.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 16, 2005, 11:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
YEAH AVATARS!!!!

TY TOM!!
I my pic looked like that, I'd post it to!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 16, 2005, 11:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

There was NO disappearance in Costa Rica!!! I don't know where tha rumor started, but it is NOT true!!!!

Natalee's step mom was on tonight saying Natalee has NEVER disappeared before..or run away, etc etc

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Does anyone know the status of the "junkey monkey" items for sale?  Are there any yet?

We have been working hard on it. It takes a day or so for some of the stuff to process. Today has been insane. Had to work on some stuff that we did not anticipate. A pleasant surprise, though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.