May 28, 2024, 02:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207796 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2007, 10:09:29 AM »

Mor Mad

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day Lil Puma.  I hope & Pray it will get better rom here.

Thanks Sunfreak, I thought that's what LilPuma meant...hoping the day gets better too.  And hope you are feeling well this morning Sunfreak.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2007, 10:11:11 AM »

Mor Mad

LilPuma   I hope the day picks up for you.  Good morning Angie.  Sorry you gotta go to work soon.     Hi to you, SunFreak

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »

HI Muffy  Smile

Hope Puma has a better day as well.
Off to get ready..   Rolling Eyes  have a great day everyone !!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2007, 10:20:39 AM »

Morning all!!!
I love the games Klaas!!! Have to remember those on rainy days when I have recess duty!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »

Morning all!!!
I love the games Klaas!!! Have to remember those on rainy days when I have recess duty!!!

They are addicting though!  Thanks to all for the posts over on Maddy's thread last night. Was surprised to see you so early this morning!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »

Laughing  My day is going ok, but cyber gremlins ate my post!   Thank you all for your kind thoughts though.  My mad smiley was because I just read Dana's Daily Commentary. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2007, 10:58:15 AM »

Morning all!!!

They are addicting though!  Thanks to all for the posts over on Maddy's thread last night. Was surprised to see you so early this morning!

lol...I know!!! Gotta get up to get my son to school but it was not easy!! lol

By the way...I learned a new word to today playing the games.

loam:1 a: a mixture (as for plastering) composed chiefly of moistened clay b: a coarse molding sand used in founding

Thanks for expanding my old brain muffy!!! lol

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 28, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »

Laughing  My day is going ok, but cyber gremlins ate my post!   Thank you all for your kind thoughts though.  My mad smiley was because I just read Dana's Daily Commentary. 

Morning, All!

I did go listen to Dana's commentary and he is being asked to retract something a guest said.  I wonder if he will have to hire an attorney in the U.S. to deal with this!  How awful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 28, 2007, 11:19:30 AM »

LOL I learnt something today too...Don't laugh, but when Muffy mentioned 20 deer in her yard this morning I thought I didn't know there were deer out there!Wasn't born and raised here, but guess I thought of snow and reindeer up north here!  Another little bit of trivia for me to google!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 28, 2007, 11:23:12 AM »

Laughing  My day is going ok, but cyber gremlins ate my post!   Thank you all for your kind thoughts though.  My mad smiley was because I just read Dana's Daily Commentary. 

Morning, All!

I did go listen to Dana's commentary and he is being asked to retract something a guest said.  I wonder if he will have to hire an attorney in the U.S. to deal with this!  How awful!

Thanks Anna, I did go over, but when I clicked on it nothing happened. Computer is playing up this morning.  Will try again.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 28, 2007, 11:25:18 AM »

LOL I learnt something today too...Don't laugh, but when Muffy mentioned 20 deer in her yard this morning I thought I didn't know there were deer out there!Wasn't born and raised here, but guess I thought of snow and reindeer up north here!  Another little bit of trivia for me to google!

Mum in my neck of the woods, we have a lot of white tailed deer.  Aptly named because when startled they turn and flit their white tails up and flee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 28, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »

Mum, I just clicked on Play Now at the bottom of the show for the 27th, and it will play for me.  Have you tried that?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2007, 11:38:38 AM »

Yep Muffy...I got to listen to it.  LOL started having problems this morning when I was trying to learn to cut and paste!  Will restart it soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2007, 12:01:24 PM »

Sign of the times, lol  Laughing Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: September 28, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »

Yep Muffy...I got to listen to it.  LOL started having problems this morning when I was trying to learn to cut and paste!  Will restart it soon.

Luv you Mum!!!
1) you are in Ohio!! my home state
2? you are just learning to cut and paste!! HOORAY!!! someone else who isn't a computer expert like me!!!! I am just learning too!! Still haven't figured out how to copy a link...just check out the Maddie McCann thread!! Rolling Eyes lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 28, 2007, 12:13:15 PM »

http://www.aarp.org/learntech/computers/howto/Articles/a2002-07-16-cutpaste.html
The Basics of Cut and Paste

By Sandy Berger
Mum - see if this link helps you.  It's the one I used to learn to cut and paste.  (and not that long ago either, I might add)
There is a thread for testing  things.  You might want to do some practice things there.  I need to try to learn some more techniques myself.  I'm interested in learning how to do pictures/photos. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 28, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »

Luv you Mum!!!
2? you are just learning to cut and paste!! HOORAY!!! someone else who isn't a computer expert like me!!!! I am just learning too!! Still haven't figured out how to copy a link...just check out the Maddie McCann thread!! Rolling Eyes lol

Huge Buckeye fan too!!!  You're doing way better than I am!  Maybe Muffy will start a tutoring thread in the lounge, as I know Klaas is way too busy. Wouldn't get paid much though!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 28, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »

http://www.aarp.org/learntech/computers/howto/Articles/a2002-07-16-cutpaste.html
The Basics of Cut and Paste

By Sandy Berger
Mum - see if this link helps you.  It's the one I used to learn to cut and paste.  (and not that long ago either, I might add)
There is a thread for testing  things.  You might want to do some practice things there.  I need to try to learn some more techniques myself.  I'm interested in learning how to do pictures/photos. 

LOL Muffy ..is that an aarp link? How did you know? Thanks will give it a shot in the morning in the test thread.  I have a reprieve the grass is too wet to cut.LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 28, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »

Luv you Mum!!!

Lisa I'm glad you mentioned you were learning to cut and paste too.  I know some will just go  Rolling Eyes but you know, there are many others that will be willing to help. Everyone that cuts and pastes had to learn how at some point.  One thing to watch for when bringing a link over is blowing the margins...then a tiny url can be created.  It makes a really long link into one of about 7 characters.  www.tinyrul.com  I was proud when I learned to do that one.  It took me a while, but I did it.  I appreciate all the help and patience I've received from monkeys. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 28, 2007, 12:22:56 PM »

Mum if you want to go here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.0  (point and click on it), it will take you to the testing area in the monkey lounge.  I can go there and we can work on some stuff.  I'm just a beginner myself (blind leading the blind LOL), but I will at least show you the little bit I know...  If nothing else, I hope I can lend you encouragement Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.