May 28, 2024, 02:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207799 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: September 30, 2007, 01:50:41 AM »

CBB,
I was having trouble with the same problem as you. Dr recommended surgery-but I wanted none of that, so I researched and came up with Yoga Toes, ordered a pair for me and one for each of my daughters. C had bunions and corns from hammer toes at 30, K had severe hammer toes at 28 (those darn 5" stilletos). The Yoga Toes straightened everything out (K's feet grew by 1/2 size when her toes straightened out). Lent mine to son's gf; her feet grew by 1/2 size (and her feet don't look as deformed as they did before). I gnashed my teeth over the cost-but it has been worth every penny. Anything to avoid surgery!

WOW! Thanks so much Maggie! That's quite a recommendation, and I think I'll just bite the bullet and get them. I'll let you know how it goes. How long did it take for everything to "straighten out?"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: September 30, 2007, 01:51:51 AM »

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: September 30, 2007, 02:04:06 AM »

CBB,
I could tell the difference by the second time I put them on. You start out in 15 minute intervals. It is sooooo hard to get them to go on the first time-my toes did not want to separate! Especially the baby toe.  The second time, putting them on was a litttttle bit easier. I tried putting cream on my feet, thinking that would help (they recommend wetting them to make it easier at first). Got them on easily. let go and the silly things flew off my feet. So much for that. K would wear them to bed, then take them off when she "noticed" them. I got so I could walk in them (it takes a while), and then I felt like a pro.
My rules to live by:
No surgery unless dire.
Never let the dentist drill unless he can prove to me it is necessary-none of this "It looks like you may have the beginnings of a cavity here." My dentist has been watching 3 places in my mouth for 20 years that "look like......"
If you get the Yoga Toes, let me know how it works for you.
Good Luck!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: September 30, 2007, 02:08:48 AM »

Time to turn in. Good night Monkeys!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: September 30, 2007, 02:13:43 AM »

Nite Maggie and thanks again! Sleep well!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
I am wiggling!!! woohoo!! Thank you Klaas!
CBB...love the monkeys in the barrel on our soon to be new thread!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 30, 2007, 08:27:17 AM »

Anna,
Day 2 of Lizzie'e fish oils. You are so right...she loves the oils!!
So my son wanted to help me open up the capsules. He poked them open and squeezed one outd and then gagged from the smell!! lol
I gave him every fancy bottle of handsoap and hand cream I had and he swore after an hour of his cleaning his hands they still stunk  Rolling Eyes lol
So today I tried to give the dog one w/out opening it...she wouldn't have it!! lol Once opened though she just ate the oil up!! lol goofy dog!! How can they like that? After I gave her the capsule, she sucked the remainder of the oils out and the ppttt...spit the capsule out. Between my dog and my son...this house is always good for a laugh or two!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 30, 2007, 08:29:05 AM »

haven't finished my 1st cup of coffee yet...hope you all can figure out what I just tried type!!! lol

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #888 on: September 30, 2007, 08:55:08 AM »

Hey friends,

For long time thinking last night, I was come to a conclusion and I want let u all know,
I go for awhile way. The reason is a brawl on msn, with a member at Scared Monkeys.
And he want not solved this on professional way, with his on professional behaviour of him. You can nevertheless expect of someone of in the last vase in an age of 30, that he can bring professionally on a brawl of almost nothing to a good end. And that calls himself a gentleman. Whereas he can discharge no brawl to someone of 19. That I calls a on professional way, for somebody in the last vase in an age of 30 to someone of 19. This brawl in my opinion will get more out of hand, when I stay still longer here. And get a big discussion with him. And I want not get a banned grate here. I just tell him not more anymore talk to me, on aol, yahoo, msn, gmail, myspace.com and at Scared Monkeys. The full story soon is to find on my blog.

I have contact with the Dutch authorities/government and I want when there is any news,
I want contact to somebody for to bring the post here.

I want Dugga, Klaasend, Red, San, Mrs. Red and Crazybabyborg thanks for run this forum on a very good way.
My very greats compliments, to all of you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #889 on: September 30, 2007, 09:03:57 AM »

Hey friends,

For long time thinking last night, I was come to a conclusion and I want let u all know,
I go for awhile way. The reason is a brawl on msn, with a member at Scared Monkeys.
And he want not solved this on professional way, with his on professional behaviour of him. You can nevertheless expect of someone of in the last vase in an age of 30, that he can bring professionally on a brawl of almost nothing to a good end. And that calls himself a gentleman. Whereas he can discharge no brawl to someone of 19. That I calls a on professional way, for somebody in the last vase in an age of 30 to someone of 19. This brawl in my opinion will get more out of hand, when I stay still longer here. And get a big discussion with him. And I want not get a banned grate here. I just tell him not more anymore talk to me, on aol, yahoo, msn, gmail, myspace.com and at Scared Monkeys. The full story soon is to find on my blog.

I have contact with the Dutch authorities/government and I want when there is any news,

I want Dugga, Klaasend, Red, San, Mrs. Red and Crazybabyborg thanks for run this forum on a very good way.

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand the problem. Thank you very much for the compliment on behalf of all of us. Whatever it is, NYC_lover, I can absolutely promise you that Scared Monkeys will be fair in anything that comes here. Those whose intent is just to cause trouble don't last long on this forum. Please don't make a decision to stop coming here because you fear unfair treatment.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: September 30, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »

Hey friends,

NYL...I don't know the who or the why in your dissagreement w/ another member...but maybe the two of you could just agree to disagree?
So many of us our so passionate about our beliefs, and it shows in the debates on these blogs. Sometimes it is not easy to see the emotion or intention behind a post and people become defensive and offended, it has happened to me a few times. When it happens, sometimes we just need to step back, take a deep breath and remember why we are all here...to find justice for Natalee and all of our other missing persons. Leaving us won't help us find justice!!! Hang in there and stay with us. Many have had their feathers ruffled here...it happens when you have stong emotions and strong opinions from so many different strong willed people...but isn't that life really? You'll be just fine...no need to leave us.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 30, 2007, 09:14:05 AM »

Morning CBB!!! Don't I look so darned cute in my Halloween gear? lol
I just LOVE IT!!! Thanks!! My little guy loves it too!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #892 on: September 30, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »

You and your little guy are absolutely adorable! What's he going to be for Halloween?
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #893 on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:51 AM »

Hey friends,

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand the problem. Thank you very much for the compliment on behalf of all of us. Whatever it is, NYC_lover, I can absolutely promise you that Scared Monkeys will be fair in anything that comes here. Those whose intent is just to cause trouble don't last long on this forum. Please don't make a decision to stop coming here because you fear unfair treatment.

Well, i understand this all, and all have doing do to with this. I get just a very dirty message on myspace.com and when I give public information about us brawl, I want go to the police in the US, and write to the authorities in the Netherlands, and write in forum very bad about me and my family. But If am not afraid, I work with the Dutch authorities tosame.

{{edit - please do not give out private conversations}}
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:33:06 AM by klaasend » Logged

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:53 AM »

You and your little guy are absolutely adorable! What's he going to be for Halloween?

Chucky!!! He is so funny!! The mask scares the heck out of him!! My brother bought it for him. I suggested a different one because when we were in the store looking at it, he swore it moved while he was holding it and he screamed and threw it...I never laughed so hard in my life. THEN!!! he goes over to my brother's house and conned him into buying it for him!! Now he is afraid to go upstairs by himself..lol...he is definately having a scarey Halloween season!! Too funny!!

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #895 on: September 30, 2007, 09:24:12 AM »

Hey friends,

NYL...I don't know the who or the why in your dissagreement w/ another member...but maybe the two of you could just agree to disagree?
So many of us our so passionate about our beliefs, and it shows in the debates on these blogs. Sometimes it is not easy to see the emotion or intention behind a post and people become defensive and offended, it has happened to me a few times. When it happens, sometimes we just need to step back, take a deep breath and remember why we are all here...to find justice for Natalee and all of our other missing persons. Leaving us won't help us find justice!!! Hang in there and stay with us. Many have had their feathers ruffled here...it happens when you have stong emotions and strong opinions from so many different strong willed people...but isn't that life really? You'll be just fine...no need to leave us.

Ok, I understand. I know with brawl, is there come many emotions and/or intention. But that is imo just because people been mad to together, but imo, a brawl must you talk out because, maybe you have somebody ever need in your life.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 30, 2007, 09:24:27 AM »

NYC...I don't think anyone will ban you from here unless you did something that went against the rules of the forum...so I don't think you need to worry about it. You know what I say when things get too complicated? BYGONES!!! Just put it behind you and move on. You probably just need to take a break from whatever you and the other poster are debating, sometimes we just can't see eye to eye w/ another person on a topic. The Maddie McCann topic has been difficult for me because I believe the parents to be innocent and others don't. Although many feel strongly about their beliefs, we have been able to discuss it w/out getting too upset. You can get through this..I know you can!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 30, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »

Chucky!!! He is so funny!! The mask scares the heck out of him!! My brother bought it for him. I suggested a different one because when we were in the store looking at it, he swore it moved while he was holding it and he screamed and threw it...I never laughed so hard in my life. THEN!!! he goes over to my brother's house and conned him into buying it for him!! Now he is afraid to go upstairs by himself..lol...he is definately having a scarey Halloween season!! Too funny!!

Now do you see why I wanted Klaas to come up with a Chucky Doll for Chuckierat?! lol We've got Chucky on the brain in my house!! My son wore it last night when his freind came over and I had to hide the darned thing because it scared his friend so bad...it IS a creepy mask!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: September 30, 2007, 09:32:01 AM »

Idstlou, when my little guy had his very first Halloween trick or treating, I was taking him around the block. He was SO excited! He forgot to say "Trick or Treat" at the first house. He just stood there and the nice lady asked him if he could open the bag so she could put the candy in!  Laughing
Anyway, by the end of the block, he had it down pat. We were almost home and rang the doorbell, and a lady opened the door and smiled which was his cue for the well practiced "Trick or Treat". He looked straight up at her and said, "I have to go to the bathroom!"   Laughing  Shocked
crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: September 30, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »

Chucky, huh? I've seen something...........BRB  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.