May 28, 2024, 10:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192970 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »

For Cornflakes silly!  Breakfast of Champions

Hi IGS!   Wink

Hey Frijole!     batman

A vid of Jacobs digging in to his frostyflakes would be a coup.  Wink

I do hope, though, it was something related to the investigation.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »

Hi Sunny!

hi CCB...good to see some action in Aruba isn't it!  I vowed never to set foot on that evil island again...but I would have broken that promise to be with Beth and Greta on this trip!  LOL

Our cruise agent notified us of a great cruise deal...unfortunately it stopped at aruba...my husband said not a shot in hell....he was SURE I would get both of our asses thrown in jail!  LOL...he knows me all too well!!  But I would have loved to have talked to anita in place of Beth

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:31 PM »

Just wanted to mention that I was at Border's Bookstore last week and asked about Beth's book. The salesperson looked in the computer and said "it would be out front" on Tues. Am calling tomorrow to make sure

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »

Hi IGS!   Wink

Hey Frijole!     batman

A vid of Jacobs digging in to his frostyflakes would be a coup.  Wink

I have a feeling she caught a couple of officers doing something.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2007, 09:33:52 PM »

SunnyinTX,

Granny Toad has been known to refer to some people as eye soles.  Now there are two words that can't get you into trouble!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2007, 09:35:51 PM »

Just wanted to mention that I was at Border's Bookstore last week and asked about Beth's book. The salesperson looked in the computer and said "it would be out front" on Tues. Am calling tomorrow to make sure

I found the book at a Walmart this afternoon. I haven't finished it and I am having a really hard time putting the book down even though my eyes are too tired to be reading. Can't wait for everyone to get their books!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2007, 09:38:04 PM »

SunnyinTX,

Granny Toad has been known to refer to some people as eye soles.  Now there are two words that can't get you into trouble!   Very Happy

Hi Anna!   Missed you while you were visiting your son!!  eye soles...now that's a good one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2007, 09:41:29 PM »

on Hannity America on Fox after commercial about Donna Jou... her case has likeness of some of Natalee's

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »

Hi IGS!   Wink

Hey Frijole!     batman

A vid of Jacobs digging in to his frostyflakes would be a coup.  Wink

I have a feeling she caught a couple of officers doing something.

I'm with you.  I hope they actually caught them doing something BAD on tape.  This is going to be great - I feel it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »

I found the book at a Walmart this afternoon. I haven't finished it and I am having a really hard time putting the book down even though my eyes are too tired to be reading. Can't wait for everyone to get their books!

vms ... I am trusting that you are both typing and reading "Loving Natalee" at the same time and ... when you are finished typing and reading this coveted book ... you are planning to submit it in a post to the Monkey cage ... to bring a calm the environment of Monkeys going crazy in anticipation of Beth's every word.

Laughing

Enjoy!  Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2007, 09:49:08 PM »

Hi vms...I am so glad you got your book.....I hope to pick mine up tomorrow.

Rest in Peace Caylee

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2007, 09:54:08 PM »

Winter fisherman use the term

ICEHOLES!!!

Laughing

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »

vms ... I am trusting that you are both typing and reading "Loving Natalee" at the same time and ... when you are finished typing and reading this coveted book ... you are planning to submit it in a post to the Monkey cage ... to bring a calm the environment of Monkeys going crazy in anticipation of Beth's every word.

Laughing

Enjoy!  Janet

I had a full weekend with two grands so I am exhausted but still trying to read a few pages at a time.  Laughing

Just my experience with the book so far....it has brought back all the feelings I had when I first heard about Natalee's disappearance. Very emotional, I've had to bite my lip too many times to count to keep from crying.

Several things stood out to me but I haven't been around for a couple days and someone may have already posted about them. ...Or maybe they were things everyone knew more about than I did. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »

Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren
What has always bothered me about the Natalee Holloway investigation is the lack of information given the family of Natalee. Families can accept that some cases can not be solved - but what becomes intolerable is when families don’t have get their questions answered or there is not constant communication (which demonstrates that the authorities care.) The chief prosecutor said - in the Natalee case - that Dutch law does not permit disclosures of information but I think there are solutions to this problem. All the Chief Prosecutor - and others - had to do to avoid the additional heartache this case has caused would be to have been in constant communication with the family. Beth told me last night that she had only met three times with the Chief Prosecutor. She told me that she had tried to meet but got ignored. This lack of communication is a guarantee that there will be additional problems. What do you think?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 30, 2007, 10:13:58 PM »

Thanks Gel

Greta still gunning for KJ. She might be on to something there.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: September 30, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »

Thanks Gel

YW-that's the way it looks to me too.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2007, 10:29:33 PM »

Thanks Gel

Brings us back to KJ taking vacation during the investigation...Greta poopoo'd that, at the time, too.  Time will tell...let's hope it's not another 2 plus years. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »

Thanks Gel

Brings us back to KJ taking vacation during the investigation...Greta poopoo'd that, at the time, too.  Time will tell...let's hope it's not another 2 plus years. 

Within the last week MF was ripping KJ, saying that she is in trouble again for something. I guess in the NL. Unfortunately there is just -no way- to tell if there is any truth to it. Posters didn't even respond to the info, knowing that a direct answer is very unlikely. Could be parking tickets for all i know.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »

nice pic
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2007, 11:02:43 PM »

KJ stopped speaking to Beth because she didn't want to answer her questions..Beth isn't stupid as she wrote everything down and I don't think KJ could look her in the face and lie to her..IMO

Why did KJ do nothing when Antonio Carlo told her that Joran played a major role in Natalee's dissapearance?? Why did she hold back evidence and give him his good contact card so PVDS could get off the suspect list and be allowed to have his own law firm?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 11:13:16 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.