May 28, 2024, 09:34:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192967 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: October 02, 2007, 09:59:08 AM »

Sorry about my post above, I just ran in here and posted and hadn't read back.  Embarassed

We were not thinking of other time zones when we posted 'spoilers', either, GEL.  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: October 02, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »

I read the comments and the policy to on personal attacks, etc. is a good one.  Went to RU and saw that MF posted the similar info as this person.  I'm wondering why this information, if true, was not offered to Beth & Greta, unless no one was found at the station they went to:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/comments?type=story&id=3675252

When travelers need to know how to find the police, they ask the hotel to call, or they can call 911. The place Beth said she went over the weekend to look for a police officer was indeed the police station back in 2005. The new police station is now down that same road and also houses different other departments and offices.Where they went is a temporary space for the beach patrols to use since their office on the beach is being renovated. If there no one there... they are either on the beach or on the sea... They only get there for the end and start of the shift and or to shower.
Posted by:
MediaTruthSeeker 9:33 AMMark As Violation

Thanks 2NJ.

Does MF really think that this helps defend Aruba.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What if I'm a traveler and I'm not near my hotel. Should I return to the hotel first -- to find out which police station is REALLY a police station and has a policeman that is working?

And -- it was an old police station? Did the signage indicate that it was NO longer a police station???

Or is that just a part of Aruba's game??? Let them go to a police station -- that is NOT a police station -- but let them think it is???

Are police stations supposed to go 'incognito' in Aruba??

Those FOBRU's are not only desperate -- they're getting downright silly  Laughing Laughing

AVOID ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: October 02, 2007, 10:19:39 AM »

<snip>

Dest

Can ya come get me on your Buell?  I'm lost ITP but I would love to go the signing in Buckhead.

Peaches - Have you been getting my emails about a meetup?
Destiny - Did you get one, forwarded from klaas last night?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 02, 2007, 10:25:40 AM »

I was hesitent to post about the comments this morning after Greta's blog yesterday, and now wish I hadn't. Sad  The comment about the police station moving refers to Beth and Greta's visit this past weekend and has nothing to do with the excerpt from Beth's book. Actually there were no comments on that last I checked. Mad Mad Mad
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #524 on: October 02, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »

It seems that the KLPD and Aruba been with another things busy.

See:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2171.msg286051#new

That appears to be a demonstration?  Did I read with Venezuela?

Yes Klaasend, it is. The navy from Aruba and the Netherlands, do a demonstration. Demostration for drugs things.

NYC - thank you so much for your translations...you are GREATLY APPRECIATED for all your contributions!!

Yes, Thank You, NYC!  Appears to be a sort of training exercise.  Appreciate all your help with news of the region.

SunnyinTX and Anna, it is ok, no problem.  Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 02, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Beth looked fantastic......and more tomorrow with Coumo!! (sic)

Should be interesting that Beth will speak to Coumo.  He is the one who interviewed Joran twice and the second time he even flew to that POS island.

I wonder if Anita will be contacting her friend Chris and request an interview with him on Joran's behalf. Rolling Eyes
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 02, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »

OT, checking to see if the Avi works, and then off to the shower and onto NY.  Have a good day all!

Woooooooo!  Way cute avi!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: October 02, 2007, 10:31:33 AM »

I read the comments and the policy to on personal attacks, etc. is a good one.  Went to RU and saw that MF posted the similar info as this person.  I'm wondering why this information, if true, was not offered to Beth & Greta, unless no one was found at the station they went to:

When travelers need to know how to find the police, they ask the hotel to call, or they can call 911. The place Beth said she went over the weekend to look for a police officer was indeed the police station back in 2005. The new police station is now down that same road and also houses different other departments and offices.Where they went is a temporary space for the beach patrols to use since their office on the beach is being renovated. If there no one there... they are either on the beach or on the sea... They only get there for the end and start of the shift and or to shower.
Posted by:

Thanks 2NJ.

Does MF really think that this helps defend Aruba.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What if I'm a traveler and I'm not near my hotel. Should I return to the hotel first -- to find out which police station is REALLY a police station and has a policeman that is working?

And -- it was an old police station? Did the signage indicate that it was NO longer a police station???

Or is that just a part of Aruba's game??? Let them go to a police station -- that is NOT a police station -- but let them think it is???

Those FOBRU's are not only desperate -- they're getting downright silly  Laughing Laughing

AVOID ARUBA

Sharon,

You have expressed my thoughts, exactly about signage and direction for those who may end up at the old building. 

I've also noticed a few more comments that appear to be personal attacks against Beth, which mirror what had already been posted at the RU hole.  As I said yesterday, it makes me sick and that's why I rarely can read there.  Ugh...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 02, 2007, 10:48:36 AM »

Posted by:

Thanks 2NJ.

AVOID ARUBA

Sharon,

You have expressed my thoughts, exactly about signage and direction for those who may end up at the old building. 

I've also noticed a few more comments that appear to be personal attacks against Beth, which mirror what had already been posted at the RU hole.  As I said yesterday, it makes me sick and that's why I rarely can read there.  Ugh...

And I am not too excited to see he used the term truthseeker in his nickname!!   Shocked

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 02, 2007, 10:59:08 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Beth looked fantastic......and more tomorrow with Coumo!! (sic)

She did look wonderful and seemed just as credible as ever!  Such a stark contrast to the hate spewed toward her and Natalee.

Such a contrast that the eternal conflict between Good vs. Evil comes to mind for me when thinking about Beth versus her adversaries in her quest to find out what happened to her daughter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 02, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »

Sharon,

I agree...I used to read there...but I always felt DIRTY, and felt a need to go scrub myself ...so I don't read there....I do well to keep up at SM anyway.

I could never understand the mentality of blaming a Mother to do WHATEVER is necessary to find out what happened to her child?? What would those people do if their child was missing?  Would they go and wait at CnC's and hope she shows up?  How furious would they be sitting in the police station waiting for the LE to eat their damn frosted flakes? Until someone actaully walks in a parents shoes who has lost a child.....they certainly are no expert on how someone is supposed to react..how are some people so impressed that a ' supposed editor' gives them insider info??  SO THEY THINK....the only insider info ren-HO can give is where the crack houses and massage parlors and whore house are.....I know that ren-HO AKA glenda has promised free weeks in time shares etc.....but don't understand how someone can sell their soul for a week's free timeshare? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 02, 2007, 11:08:16 AM »

Sharon,

Must be that 'like minds' thing again  Very Happy

I can't read the comments from the FOBRU monsters, either. That's why my wish is that they would stay in their own hole  Mad

But -- on the 'silver lining' side of the situation -- Greta and her readers are horrified, mind boggled and gob smacked by the lies, hate and lack of human compassion that comes from the little fingers? of the FOBRU posters.

They cannot be referred to as men and women -- they are missing the hearts and souls to be human.

Truthseeker2 (SM truthseeker2  Wink ) hit the nail on the head last week and I will carry on with TS's thoughts -- "'uh-oh -- someone has 'unleashed' them again."

AVOID ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: October 02, 2007, 11:08:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
can't stay long, have to get my work done so I can take some time Thursday off to have lunch w/ some monkey friends!!
Stopped by the ugly site to see how they were handling the bad pr..lol...old renho was up bright and early to catch all the news...did you see that? Have to go buy my book this morning...but the exerpt on GMA shows me why she is so worried!!! Beth is telling the REAL story and renho is not looking real good is she? No more lies about how she helped out so much and just got "attacked" by Jug for her efforts Rolling Eyes
The truth is FINALLY coming out isn't it renhoe????!!!! She had got to be sweating bullets!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 02, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/Story?id=3675252&page=1

Two Years Later, Still No Sign of Natalee Holloway
Beth Holloway's New Book Chronicles Her Experiences in Trying to Locate Her Daughter

Oct. 2, 2007 —

When Beth Holloway's 18-year-old daughter, Natalee, disappeared in the summer of 2005 during a class trip to Aruba, the story gripped the nation.

Since Natalee's disappearance, Beth Holloway has worked tirelessly to bring attention to her daughter's case and discover the truth behind the graduation trip that turned into tragedy.

Even though she still hasn't been found and her disappearance remains as much a mystery as it was in 2005, Holloway refuses to give up hope.

Now, Holloway has written a book about the ordeal called "Loving Natalee, A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith: The True Story of the Aruba Kidnapping and its Aftermath."

Learn about how Holloway's faith sustained her during the search for Natalee in the excerpt below.

"This is Beth. Tell me wha'cha got."

It's the police spokesman calling the top line. "We have a girl, and we think she is Natalee. Go to Bubali station. We want you to identify her."

About this time Jug, who is out on searches, get the same tip from the island newspaper reporter. "Julia found a girl and thinks it's Natalee. Let's meet at Bubali."

The three women and I run to a cab. "Take us to Bubali station. Please! Hurry!"

Emotions swing into a high-pitched whirl of anticipation. But on the way something doesn't feel right. I've been to this station several times now. We seem to be going the wrong way. Sitting behind the driver on the edge of the seat of this minivan, I tell him, "This isn't right!" He acts like he doesn't understand. I slap him several times on the shoulder. "Please! This isn't the right where!" There's a sinister feeling in this cab. Like he doesn't want me to get there right away.

(snipped)

This is like 3 pages long  - worth reading
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 02, 2007, 11:48:07 AM »

October 2nd, 2007 11:27 AM Eastern
More Controversy… What Does This Pic Look Like To You? and What Do You Think?
by Greta Van Susteren
Yes..more controversy…

Check out this pic…..what do you think it is? If you were an American in Aruba, and you needed help (and you had faith in the Aruban Police)….would you not go here? There is a police car there…

This is the police station where Beth and her friends first went for help within hours of arriving in Aruba in 2005. We visited it on Sunday (I had been there many times before.) It sure looks like a police station…and it looks like an active one to any unsuspecting American looking for help on a Sunday afternoon in late September: there is a police car, there are no signs indicating it is anything other than an active police station…etc. We went up to the door and opened it — it was not locked - we went in and it looked like someone had been there within hours, but that the police had left. There were phones, paperwork on the desks, office equipment etc - just no police. We called out - no answer. Apparently Beth said on Good Morning America this morning that we had been there (true)….and I am now getting comments from people from Aruba that this is a police station under renovation and hence no police (we saw no renovation…and more importantly, there was no sign to tell the unsuspecting looking for help where to go…we saw a police car sitting there and we saw an office that was fully equipped…and no one was home…maybe they don’t care? or are that sloppy???? when you want to speak to the police, they need to be available and visible…not playing stealth cop. )

Perhaps we should discuss this issue on the show tonight….or tomorrow? I would like to book an Aruban official to discuss this.

Update: 11:37am….I am now getting comments that the building is being used by the BEACH PATROL…well, where were they? and I have LOTS of questions for them like “what did you see, learn etc. the night Natalee, per Joran, was on the beach with him?”  Maybe the Beach Patrol has some answers if that is their jurisdiction….all we are trying to do is get some facts….we would like to ask some questions, and see what is known and what is not known…this is not a game of ‘hide and seek’ or ‘get Aruba’ — this is just trying to find out what is known…..the police may have dropped this case but I would like to, from time to time, see if there is not more information to be obtained….

Tags: Aruba, Beth Holloway,

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/02/more-controversy-what-does-this-pic-look-like-to-you-and-what-do-you-think/
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:06 PM »

I LOVE it  Very Happy

Whatever -- or whoever -- gave Greta the green light to return to telling it like it really is -- THANK YOU A million times.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »

Looks like Greta is on the same page as we were the past hour or so.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: October 02, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »

Sharon,  Laughing Laughing  Cool  (like minds..maybe clarvoyant  Laughing)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #538 on: October 02, 2007, 12:07:49 PM »

Ms. Marples, I got your email.  TY.  I would love to see y'all again.  Let me check the plans on the homefront and I'll let ya know.

Amazingly enough, I know where Brio is.  I've even been there!  Cool place.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: October 02, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »

Hi Guys!

ANNA! are you here?

The book is compelling. It's killing me, all I want to do is go home, get comfortable, and curl up with it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.