May 28, 2024, 09:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192959 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2007, 12:18:35 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

• Where is Natalee? Tune in Wednesday night when Greta and Beth Holloway head back to Aruba to retrace their steps, reexamine the evidence and reveal an investigation shocker!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: October 01, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »

Your welcome, Tamik! You do look cute!  Wink

The Bashers are in FULL force now, particularly on the request from Greta to hear from parents of missing or murdered children. CharlieRat has contributed. Please post a comment if you are so inclined. The thread has been taken over by those who have not lost children.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/01/a-special-requst-to-parents-of-murdered-or-missing-children/#comments

CBB, this has been eating me and I wanted to post something, but didn't want to help continue it.  It was meant for one thing, only, and that ChuckRat & others had to screw it up.  Makes me sick. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

From Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'EPILOGUE I'

Joran on page 342: "I was 17 years old, but I felt I was a real man"

Natalee is my secret victim and my lips are sealed

I really succeeded in lying my truth and transforming those lies into a believable story especially to my parents.

My lying truth created a clean consience.

Natalee had to vanish I had no choice

Joran page 343: I don't expect excuses from anyone who called me a rapist and a murderer"

"No body no case"

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 12:49:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »

Klaas, is that an actual translation from Joran's book?   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2007, 12:36:55 PM »

Tv Guide has Beth Holloway listed as a guest on Good Morning America on 10/2 & 10/3.

ABC  Tue, Oct 2
7:00 AM Good Morning America New
Jerry O'Connell; Beth Holloway Twitty, the mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway. Also: a... more Record with TiVo
VCR+: 94005

ABC  Wed, Oct 3
7:00 AM Good Morning America New
Lee Pace (“Pushing Daisies”); Beth Holloway Twitty, the mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway.... more Record with TiVo
VCR+: 53970

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=195502&more=ucshowairings

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »

From Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'EPILOGUE I'

Joran on page 342: "I was 17 years old, but I felt I was a real man"

Natalee is my secret victim and my lips are sealed

I really succeeded in lying my truth and transforming those lies into a believable story especially to my parents.

My lying truth created a clean consience.

Natalee had to vanish I had no choice

Joran page 343: I don't expect excuses from anyone who called me a rapist and a murderer"

"No body no case"

Shocked

Thanks Klaas

If this translation of Page 342 and 343 of Joran's book is correct ... why has it not been revealed before now?  This is huge ... it is a confession!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »

Your welcome, Tamik! You do look cute!  Wink

The Bashers are in FULL force now, particularly on the request from Greta to hear from parents of missing or murdered children. CharlieRat has contributed. Please post a comment if you are so inclined. The thread has been taken over by those who have not lost children.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/01/a-special-requst-to-parents-of-murdered-or-missing-children/#comments

Does CharlieRat even have any children?  Say it ain't so!  That would be a tragedy right there.

maybe he and Medley are passing on the 'Three Mile Island' genes?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2007, 12:44:55 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:

Poor monkeys it is all so confusing for them. First Jossy's brother and how to try and figure that out. Then they were happy that Greta went to Aruba, but now her post this morning they of course have to rip into her again. Must be very confusing to be a Monkey always trying to have to justify everything to make it fit their agenda.

@Medleyrelay

WTF are you smoking this morning? 

using this derailed train of idiocy - Valentijn should have been arrested also... and Ice Cream boy for that matter!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »

Your welcome, Tamik! You do look cuteWink

Thank you!  Thank you!  I think Ducky and I look cute too.

CBB ... I am headed out the door right now ... friend is honking from the driveway.  However ... when I return I will submit a post to the Greta forum.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2007, 12:49:24 PM »

IT AIN'T OVER

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2007, 12:50:39 PM »

Klaas, is that an actual translation from Joran's book?   Shocked

The actual translations I just changed to green.  The rest is J45's interpretation.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »

I am so thankful Greta has this new blog we would probably not
be getting all the little details.. Greta doesnt realize she just added
more nails to Aruba coffin. and their tourism.. which i wont be nice and tell her... better yet thank her she is warning more americans
in her own words what a unsafe place Aruba is
I also dont think Greta knows there is a true divide between good and evil in this case  There has always been clearly
Pro-Natalee
Pro- Island losers you can see right on Greta's blogs who is who
The average person that hasnt followed this case I doubt will go on a blog and attack a mother of a missing child .. It is clear to me
that those attacks are from RU, FOB and island people
Well cant wait to see police station video

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: October 01, 2007, 01:00:40 PM »

PORQUE & BEANES ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW

To: Mr. Charlie Rat and Medley and Julia Renfro aka Glenda

Representing: Scared Monkeys

RE: CEASE & DESIST ORDER

Dear Mr. Rat, ecteral

Our client, Scared Monkey's, has retained our services to forthwith and henceforth demand that you cease and desist in describing, typifying ,clarifying, suggesting, insinuating, or in any other way opening your trap about the nature of their reporting and relationships as expressly forbidden in codicils cleverly buried deep into  previously executed writes, subpoenas, and confidentiality agreements. The terms of said cessation and desistation order shall apply in all media and websites now known and unknown throughout the universe in perpetuity, so there.

Violation of such order will result in a good swift kick in the slats of our aforementioned client.

Scared Monkey's has no desire to pursue legal action or your butts, but I on the other hand, am restraining at the bit.

Now stop the nonsense and or I'll have Miss Piggy do the talking for both of you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Litigiously yours,

Phil O. Beane

Edited to add:  this is Kermit satire  Wink (klaasend)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 01:04:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #353 on: October 01, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »

PORQUE & BEANES ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW

To: Mr. Charlie Rat and Medley and Julia Renfro aka Glenda

Representing: Scared Monkeys

RE: CEASE & DESIST ORDER

Dear Mr. Rat, ecteral

Our client, Scared Monkey's, has retained our services to forthwith and henceforth demand that you cease and desist in describing, typifying ,clarifying, suggesting, insinuating, or in any other way opening your trap about the nature of their reporting and relationships as expressly forbidden in codicils cleverly buried deep into  previously executed writes, subpoenas, and confidentiality agreements. The terms of said cessation and desistation order shall apply in all media and websites now known and unknown throughout the universe in perpetuity, so there.

Violation of such order will result in a good swift kick in the slats of our aforementioned client.

Scared Monkey's has no desire to pursue legal action or your butts, but I on the other hand, am restraining at the bit.

Now stop the nonsense and or I'll have Miss Piggy do the talking for both of you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Litigiously yours,

Phil O. Beane

Edited to add:  this is Kermit satire  Wink (klaasend)

Laughing Laughing Laughing I'M IMPRESSED!

Edited to add: The dracula version of Kermit would have been real effective on this one, Kermit!    CBB
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 02:06:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: October 01, 2007, 01:07:48 PM »

crazybaby,
I'm a crazy kermit today

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: October 01, 2007, 01:09:03 PM »

hot dog on a stick - let the fires burn - Aruba can't take the heat.

FBI knows!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #356 on: October 01, 2007, 01:11:39 PM »

Kermit's on a roll!  Laughing I'm not messing with him today. He can keep the hotdog.  Rolling Eyes

The comments are turning, Monkeys. I'm glad you're speaking out.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 01, 2007, 01:14:40 PM »

Fantastic hot dog!

I was actually looking at that mate 1 picture on my screen you have in the ad here when that came outta my mouth - - my apologies if I offend any one, but that is one hot looking wumm'n.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: October 01, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »

but MISS PIGGY is my queen.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: October 01, 2007, 01:39:42 PM »

Dats one shrewed froggie!!! me likes!!! bery bery much!!! Laughing

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.