May 28, 2024, 10:00:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192969 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »

I just posted my own comment at Greta's blog.  Seems I got carried away and posted a book, but I could have gone on and on and on!!!

LOL!! Easy to do Casa..That happens to me alot when I post outside of SM..I think most people reading at her Blog had no idea about the evil posters that lie and spread dis-information about this case..Great to see you guys posting over there!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: October 01, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »

Moomba Mark, and Charlie are really going at it over there aren't they?  I see a few of us mentioned the witch too.  I did.  I am betting she shuts the blog down soon though.  It's getting down and dirty.  Aruba is showing their true colors tonight huh?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 01, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »

Red posted yesterday they were going to TRY to have Jossy on Danas show this week

<My Book has been shipped..   Cool Cool

I **believe** that it is going to be Friday, that Jossy will be on Dana's show.  I hesitate to say it's 100% but I do think he said he would be on and Dana's show is Friday..,.

sorry to babble...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:24:41 PM by mrs. red » Logged

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: October 01, 2007, 10:24:30 PM »

Hello all. I can hardly wait for Beth's book to come to Canada. Going to Bookstore tomorrow.
People, regular people, non monkeys, have not lost interest in this case.
Hope a Sh*tstorm is unleased again. This is for RU and FOB :
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 01, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »

I will grow up. It is on my to do tomorrow list.  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 01, 2007, 10:30:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys - Can someone (like San?  Wink) give me a quick rundown of what's happened over the last few months?  I've been way out of the loop.  TIA.

Justice for Nat...as always
And Boycott Aruba....forever.

Geez Annie - I wouldn't know where to begin.  JK2 are still suspects, Aruba still sucks.  Julia Renfro is still a witch.  This week Jossy has an ocean search planned.  TES I think also plans an ocean search, hopefully in November.  Beth and Greta went to Aruba over the weekend and Greta is updating her Gretawire Blog about that.  Beth will be on Greta's show 10/3 and Beth will also be on Good Morning America I think tomorrow?  Beth's book comes out tomorrow and she will be in Birmingham for a book signing on 10/6 I think.

Edited to add:  Hi  Laughing Laughing

Hi Annie how are you.  Sorry I was busy and only saw your post just now.  I think Klaas covered it all.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 01, 2007, 10:33:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys - Can someone (like San?  Wink) give me a quick rundown of what's happened over the last few months?  I've been way out of the loop.  TIA.

Geez Annie - I wouldn't know where to begin.  JK2 are still suspects, Aruba still sucks.  Julia Renfro is still a witch.  This week Jossy has an ocean search planned.  TES I think also plans an ocean search, hopefully in November.  Beth and Greta went to Aruba over the weekend and Greta is updating her Gretawire Blog about that.  Beth will be on Greta's show 10/3 and Beth will also be on Good Morning America I think tomorrow?  Beth's book comes out tomorrow and she will be in Birmingham for a book signing on 10/6 I think.

Hi Annie how are you.  Sorry I was busy and only saw your post just now.  I think Klaas covered it all.

San, I laughed till I couldn't breathe on your post about what ANita would have said to Beth.... I was hoping you would give us a run down similar to that....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 01, 2007, 10:34:41 PM »

That picture that Greta had Beth pose for, really speaks volumes.

Come in and let us fleece you and take advantage of you.

And hurry back. We love having you and your $$$ here.

I have a feeling that Beth is about to be on a MAJOR roll with the new programs and the book. I also feel better about Greta's role in all this. I think that Beth would be the best one to know if Greta was "using" her and she doesn't act like she thinks that's what's happening.

Boy it's good to see Angie and Annie and Rob around here!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 01, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »

San, I laughed till I couldn't breathe on your post about what ANita would have said to Beth.... I was hoping you would give us a run down similar to that....

Hi mrs. red. Laughing Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: October 01, 2007, 10:45:03 PM »

Red posted yesterday they were going to TRY to have Jossy on Danas show this week

<My Book has been shipped..   Cool Cool

I **believe** that it is going to be Friday, that Jossy will be on Dana's show.  I hesitate to say it's 100% but I do think he said he would be on and Dana's show is Friday..,.

sorry to babble...

Alright..If its not on Friday at exactly 9pm..We all attack Mrs.Red  Wink Everyone have her email?? j/k

Thanks for the update Mrs.Red!!  Very Happy
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:49:02 PM by Observer » Logged

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: October 01, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »

hey San!   

*******, don't furnish my email addy to everyone ... Shocked

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: October 01, 2007, 10:58:43 PM »

Keep up the good work Monkeys....

Did anyone notice Carolyn's post on Greta's blog?  Makes me even more determined that we should try and get an email campaigan going for her to help find Clinton... or at least some justice....

great work everyone posting to the crap spewed from the darksiders....

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: October 01, 2007, 11:01:32 PM »

Can't believe it...I just posted on Greta's blogg too!! Never thought I would but it just makes ya so darned mad!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #473 on: October 01, 2007, 11:18:09 PM »

I just posted my own comment at Greta's blog.  Seems I got carried away and posted a book, but I could have gone on and on and on!!!

Me too!  Those from RU, FOB, etc.... make me so infuriated!  I had to shorten mine, or I too could have went on and on....  It took everything I could to make my point and shut up!  Those damn idiots make me sick! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 01, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »

Keep up the good work Monkeys....

Did anyone notice Carolyn's post on Greta's blog?  Makes me even more determined that we should try and get an email campaigan going for her to help find Clinton... or at least some justice....

great work everyone posting to the crap spewed from the darksiders....

Yup..I saw Carolyn's post and it was a good one!! I feel the same way and there is a very interesting story behind his dissapearance and many unanswered questions that the media should pick up on..I hope to see people interested and help this MOM. Like Beth,she is determined to find her lost child and has to sort through the lies while being thousands of miles away and very little help from anyone..

If you read Carolyn's last post it will break your heart!! Clinton dissapeared while living with the Father he never knew..Ironicly Clinton also had a son he may never know Sad

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.120

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:26:38 PM by Observer » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: October 01, 2007, 11:24:27 PM »

Me too!  Those from RU, FOB, etc.... make me so infuriated!  I had to shorten mine, or I too could have went on and on....  It took everything I could to make my point and shut up!  Those damn idiots make me sick! 

which one is yours? e-mail be if you were anonymous

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: October 01, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »

Hey, y'all the Carolyn that posted was me.  I'm sorry it wasn't the other Carolyn but that is my name too and I didn't think to post with Casa. Sad  I just didn't want to mislead anyone.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 01, 2007, 11:41:57 PM »

It's a good idea to use a different name when posting over there so they can't track you on 2 blogs at the same time. Or at least, it makes them work harder to do it.

Those scumbags WILL be out for us in force now with Beth's trip and the book, and Greta's show.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #478 on: October 01, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »

which one is yours? e-mail be if you were anonymous

Oh!  I"m NOT anonomous!  No need to be!  Same name as here.   I've made about 5 or 6 posts in different areas.   In fact, I just finished another one to CharlieRat, the freakin' hypocrite that he is.

BTW,  Hi LDS!      I'm just so fired up right now!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: October 01, 2007, 11:49:57 PM »

Hey, y'all the Carolyn that posted was me.  I'm sorry it wasn't the other Carolyn but that is my name too and I didn't think to post with Casa. Sad  I just didn't want to mislead anyone.

Hi Casa..

SHe posted as well about her missing son..But your right the posters shouldn't confuse the two of you..Nice posts!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.