May 28, 2024, 12:14:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 297964 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 02, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »

There were 200 kids from Mt Brook on that trip, and not one kid has stepped up to the plate, after hearing how special Natalee was for over 2.5 years, nor one kid from her entire school or entire past, and said that in their estimation, Natalee was using cocaine prior to or during that trip. Natalee was fantastic, especially by adult standards, but those same standards could easily have caused her to be a source of jealous resentment to some of her peers. Yet, Bill O'Really, the big tuff he man who has bragged about forcing states to pass Jessica's law but then claims that Shawn Hornbeck enjoyed being kidnapped and raped, who looks and sounds to be close to 70 years old it seems, way past being in the know about Natalee's age group, who bragged one night that he helped initiate the sexual revolution as a young man, a pretty revolting thought, and has never met Natalee, tells the world that she was doing cocaine in Aruba, and that he was told by the FBI who will not tell the US citizens or Beth, the first piece of knowledge about the case.

Bill, Rudy Croes likes a male and female team of psychics to be his news anchor hosts, maybe you should apply with Greta to make a team for the evening news in Aruba.

And after the above truthful in MO rhetoric, just what the hell does that have to do with the cover up that has created the living hell for Beth, just what the hell does that have to do with a drunken drugged boy untrained and not capable of determining whether a girl is alive or dead anchoring her and submersing her in water, commonly called drowning on purpose, commonly called murdering her.

Bill, when you imagined your sexual prowess was so great that you initiated a sexual movement, just what kind of drugs were you doing or were you so demented you believed that crap? Geraldo, are YOU going to try and claim your nose is virgin territory? If not, do you deserve yo be raped and drowned.

Get real and get right, the both of you.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 02, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »

There were 200 kids from Mt Brook on that trip, and not one kid has stepped up to the plate, after hearing how special Natalee was for over 2.5 years, nor one kid from her entire school or entire past, and said that in their estimation, Natalee was using cocaine prior to or during that trip. Natalee was fantastic, especially by adult standards, but those same standards could easily have caused her to be a source of jealous resentment to some of her peers. Yet, Bill O'Really, the big tuff he man who has bragged about forcing states to pass Jessica's law but then claims that Shawn Hornbeck enjoyed being kidnapped and raped, who looks and sounds to be close to 70 years old it seems, way past being in the know about Natalee's age group, who bragged one night that he helped initiate the sexual revolution as a young man, a pretty revolting thought, and has never met Natalee, tells the world that she was doing cocaine in Aruba, and that he was told by the FBI who will not tell the US citizens or Beth, the first piece of knowledge about the case.

Bill, Rudy Croes likes a male and female team of psychics to be his news anchor hosts, maybe you should apply with Greta to make a team for the evening news in Aruba.

And after the above truthful in MO rhetoric, just what the hell does that have to do with the cover up that has created the living hell for Beth, just what the hell does that have to do with a drunken drugged boy untrained and not capable of determining whether a girl is alive or dead anchoring her and submersing her in water, commonly called drowning on purpose, commonly called murdering her.

Bill, when you imagined your sexual prowess was so great that you initiated a sexual movement, just what kind of drugs were you doing or were you so demented you believed that crap? Geraldo, are YOU going to try and claim your nose is virgin territory? If not, do you deserve yo be raped and drowned.

Get real and get right, the both of you.

You say it so much better than I could.  I am appalled at Bill O and Greta.  Their noses seem to be out of joint that they could not break this case and all this attention is not on them but is on Peter DV.  My hat goes off to Peter.  He is what an investigative reporter should be.  Fox needs to get past the hype and ratings on this and get serious.  This is about a young upcoming Lady who had her life taken away by savages and covered up by an entire paradise island.  It needs to be exposed now and they are not doing that.  Fox's reporting is getting to the point of being tabloid news and it turns me off having to see that happen.  Greta is getting disgusting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 02, 2008, 09:18:36 AM »

Joran is worried about his safety so he is staying at Grandma's.
What about Grandma's safety ?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 02, 2008, 09:21:55 AM »

Joran's safety is being taken care of as we speak.  He is going to be brought back to Aruba where he will be protected and safe from the big bad Americans.  Everything will be o.k. They will take good care of him and protect him.  His parents know that.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #604 on: February 02, 2008, 09:22:20 AM »

Grandma's probably safe as long as she doesn't mind somebody else in her closet.

Unless she looks good in chaps.................

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: February 02, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »

I realize there are no "jury" trials in Durch law -- but why can't the Dutch declare that a "fair trial" cannot be had on Aruba and change the "venue" to Holland???

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: February 02, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

And where are those Gottenbos boys?  Who'd they sell that boat to before they fled the island?
From Ru a long time ago, the boat was purchased by Jethro ??? the owner of the Octopus, ScubaJap's ex spouse. Some one who read Dave's book just recently asked me as that boat ever searched ? We heard the boat theory using the Gottenbos's boat ages ago, nada from the ALE. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 02, 2008, 09:30:11 AM »

Fox news. An oxymoron.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:19 AM »

Well, I just got caughtup again. Here is how it looks to me.

Joran said he was with Natalee on the beach when she died - As far away from the Sloot home where the crime happened.
Joran said he swam the body out to sea - They are using the theory of the guy who said he saw Joran do this.
Joran said he had help with the disposal - He will not implicate anyone.

Joran might have said he had sex with Natalee - He will say it was voluntary.
Joran might have said Natalee was in trouble with drugs or alcohol - He will say she brought the drugs and he watched her do them because he is not into drugs because he is a sporter (the Boeti theory).

I am starting to think the tape raises more questions than it answers.

My answers in red.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:19 AM »

And where are those Gottenbos boys?  IN GEROGIA

In my heart and a few others I believe Natalee was put in this bag, same bag as above that spock posted I inverted the color and flipped it.

In this close up you can see her head is cut her nose is brused, and a few cuts on her arm.

I think she ran away from them fell on some sharp cone shap rocks or they ran her over while she was trying to get away.
I brought this picture to my Dr he said it was a freah dead girl in my heart
I SEE NATALEE FACE

Blonde,

In many of the bag photos that have been posted, I don't see anything at all. However, in that particular picture, I also see Natalee, and I see the same injuries you describe. I know it's not the popular opinion here, but I think they took her to the "painted" rocks and she was injured there. That's why they had to dispose of her body. There was no way to explain those particular injuries as a "drug overdose." As Deepak said, "If they find the girl they will see that shit."

What would make sense is that they drugged Natalee, drove her away to rape her, she sustained a head injury that caused her death, and then they had to dispose of her body. That's why Deepak had to clean out his car in the early morning hours. That's why the FBI commented on the amount of blood in the car.

I don't know exactly what happened after Natalee's death, i.e., why she was in that bag, when and how her body was disposed of, etc. What I do know is that Natalee didn't simply die from an overdose of cocaine that she voluntarily consumed.

I Stand With The Girl
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »

Speculation leads to more misinformation. It's called a rumor. Speculating is how many of them start and starting rumors doesn't help! Lies, rumors and speculation have plagued this case.

Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me twice, shame on you
Won't be fooled again

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 02, 2008, 09:32:02 AM »

Blonde, I dont see any cuts and bruises. iif you do, well, thats your opinion. What I do see is a young girls face in the video and in my still with only a few intensity and contrast adjustments. I don't think the bag video, is as important as the one of the rocks with the crime scene tape and the four investigators. If you look closely, you may be able to see the stains they are painting over. The crevice is quite revelaing, to me, anyway.

In My Opinion
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 02, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »

Oh please.  This is a drug infested island.  There are programs, in the schools, related to drugs, signs of overdose etc.  All these people know what to do for an overdose.  All kids, in sports, learn CPR and to call for help.  I don't buy for one minute that a person, whose problem was thought of as being an overdose, would not be treated with CPR and a call for help.  Natalee's problem was Joran and he had to get rid of her and any trace of what he did. If she succumbed due to her own volition, he would have left her where she was....unless the problems happened at the house...
Morning Monkeys,
And we all know based on jurin's life that he is not someone who would do anything that would cause work for him.  It is more likely that if someone did die accidently he would just leave them where they died. But if the person died not of an accident he would have to do something to cover his tracks.

How do you innocently dispose of a body? You don't unless you had something to do with the death.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #613 on: February 02, 2008, 09:34:26 AM »

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo maintain that Natalee used cocaine that night.
(per FBI reports)

Date-rape drug, sexual assault, disposal of body, obstruction of justice still exist.

Might not be a popular discussion, but does anyone give credibility to the fact that Natalee may have used cocaine that same evening? Just wondering...

Kalpoe brothers. What is their involvement? DeVries tape seems to distance them from Joran. They would not be in the position they are in today, if they were not involved in some way. Did Paulus simply explain to them (if they provided the date-rape drug) that the murder could be pinned on them if their silence was not guaranteed. Since the discovery of the body was unlikely to occur, the circumstances surrounding the evening were cloudy, and inside help was at their disposal, Paulus instructed them to remain silent, helped them create smokescreens, and assured them that all would be well in the end?? Thoughts???

I don't think she ever used cocaine knowingly.

It would be tough, for most, to swallow. However, it would not change the fact that a crime was commited against her, regardless. Just wondering what others thought...

In my opinion, cocaine?? No. I still believe she was administered a 'roofie' because she wasn't suppose to remember what happened to her that night and she was suppose to get on that plane and go home, period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 02, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »

And where are those Gottenbos boys?  Who'd they sell that boat to before they fled the island?

I will say that boat has been long gone by now.  I will also say that if there was a boat in the driveway it is not the boat they used.  Just like we all think that they switched Deepak's car.

IN THE WORDS OF ART WOOD "THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL COVERUP."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 02, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

I did peek in from work yesterday and this place was busy.
There was a front page post from EURobert, he said the friend's intials were KG, some leak. But Mos has viewed what DeVries has. If Mos is a serious prosecutor, he will be making some arrangement to interview, perhaps detain Koen. Shouldn't be that difficult even if he is in the US, he is not a citizen of the US.
Before they all get together again and crap this one up and give us a million reasons why this cannot be done.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: February 02, 2008, 09:39:06 AM »

Didn't they sell it to Julia/Glenda?  Didn't she even brag about that?  OK, back for a nap, hoping that when I wake up, something will have happened for the good.

The Gottenbos sold their boat to Scubajap before they fled to Georgia.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »

Remember Deepak said in one of his statements "If I had known my friend was the devil himself" or something like that when describing Joran.  Don't anyone believe the Kalpoes were not involved in this.  They know what happened to Natalee and cannot be cleared of this to pursue a lawsuit in the United States.  That cannot happen to Natalee's family in her own country.  Natalee and her family deserves the support of the U.S. and these two Kalpoes deserve nothing from our country for what they did.

I do not believe for one second the Kalpoes had nothing to do with this.  They are 100% involved just like Joran.

The Kalpoes still need to turn over the documents to Dr. Phil's team.  They have not done this and now I can see the next step and that is them saying here is proof we had nothing to do with this (Joran's confession) so why do we need to turn over the documents.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »

So true.  He could give a sh!t about Grandma.  How about Grandma's safety from Joran.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2008, 09:44:21 AM »

Didn't they sell it to Julia/Glenda?  Didn't she even brag about that?  OK, back for a nap, hoping that when I wake up, something will have happened for the good.

The Gottenbos sold their boat to Scubajap before they fled to Georgia.

Then it ought to be pretty easy to find it and Luminol the crap outta that boat.  Show me.  BT, you exactly right.  I concur most completely with your analysis.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.