May 28, 2024, 01:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 297979 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 02, 2008, 09:45:32 AM »

Didn't Mos say recently that they have portions of conversations between Joran and his friends prior to May discussing the crimes they commit with the American tourist girls ? The 20x before ? Premeditated rape. Hope there is something on those prior retrieved conversations about giving the girls drugs.
I think a case can be made for more than some very lesser charges.
The KLPD took the case files and did some work on them on their own, it has got to be in there.     
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: February 02, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »

I realize there are no "jury" trials in Durch law -- but why can't the Dutch declare that a "fair trial" cannot be had on Aruba and change the "venue" to Holland???

Because they need to set Joran free and they don't want to show they are involved in the coverup.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 02, 2008, 09:54:27 AM »

Didn't DeVries think at one point that the shoes were used to kick Natalee when she didn't wake up ? And that is why they had to go. Maybe those are the injuries.. the falling down, etc.
He tried to kick her awake. Grandma Sloot .. don't take a nap ! ! I don't believe she used drugs willingly. Just look at what we know about past behaviour and their distain for anyone who doesn't give them what they want.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 02, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »

It's obvious from Joran's past behavior and the statements he's made that he has little/no respect for women. He seems to think of them as a means to an end and as disposable. It wouldn't bother him at all to throw away Natalee once she ceased to be of any use to him. He might as well have "sociopath" written across his forehead, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #624 on: February 02, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »

Joe T used to say Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance.  Now he has changed it to nothing to do with Natalee's death.  Odd.

And before he was saying deVries or someone has likely spliced the tape but Joran blew that out of the water himself.

INDEED! Joe T. needs to tell Rosemarie Arnold to change her words too. Just the night before last she was on spewing her regular garbage of Joran having nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance. That Joran knows nothing at all about it...lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 02, 2008, 10:01:38 AM »

Didn't DeVries think at one point that the shoes were used to kick Natalee when she didn't wake up ? And that is why they had to go. Maybe those are the injuries.. the falling down, etc.
He tried to kick her awake. Grandma Sloot .. don't take a nap ! ! I don't believe she used drugs willingly. Just look at what we know about past behaviour and their distain for anyone who doesn't give them what they want.

Who the hell kicks someone to wake them up.  How DeVries would even say something like that leaves me scratching my head.

Tylergal has said this many times and that is the shoes are missing because he kicked her.  His bloody shoe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

"The evidence refutes what Joran supposedly said," said Tacopina, who said he heard of the interview through media reports. "It doesn't change the truth of this case. And the truth is, Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's death."

What death?  Joe T told us there wasn't a shred of evidence that Natalee was dead.

Yep, lmao. Spin it to fit the agenda, I guess. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:55 AM »

Na YouTube-ster Esmée Denters is het nu de beurt aan Peter R. de Vries om te gast te zijn bij Oprah. Oprah maakt volgende week een aflevering rondom Natalee Holloway. Hierbij zullen veel kopstukken uit de uit de verdwijningszaak aanwezig zijn.

DeVries to appear on Oprah next week $$$$$$$$
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »

At the end of the day Joe Tacopina will wash his hands of this case and say he did his job and that was get Joran off the hook in the New York Lawsuit.  He is being paid handsomely and in his mind he has won.  We will never see on his website that he lost the Van der Sloot case because he didn't.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 02, 2008, 10:05:59 AM »

an der Sloot ondergedoken tot uitzending'

(Novum) - Joran van der Sloot is ondergedoken op een plek waar niemand hem kan vinden. Dat heeft zijn grootmoeder verklaard tegenover de NOS. Haar kleinzoon zou de tv-uitzending van Peter R. de Vries van zondagavond willen afwachten voordat hij de pers weer te woord staat.

an of the Ditch gone into hiding till broadcast'

(Novum) - Joran van of the Ditch is gone into hiding on a spot which nobody him can find.  That has declared its grandmother opposite the NOS.  Her grandson will want to want wait for stands the Tv-broadcast of Godfather R. the from Sunday evening before he the press defense to word. 

http://www.trouw.nl/laatstenieuws/laatstenieuws/article908126.ece/Van_der_Sloot_ondergedoken_tot_uitzending

Now it's going to be all Grandma's fault.........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: February 02, 2008, 10:06:07 AM »

Na YouTube-ster Esmée Denters is het nu de beurt aan Peter R. de Vries om te gast te zijn bij Oprah. Oprah maakt volgende week een aflevering rondom Natalee Holloway. Hierbij zullen veel kopstukken uit de uit de verdwijningszaak aanwezig zijn.

Very interesting martini.  I never got a chance to welcome you so welcome to SM.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 02, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »

an der Sloot ondergedoken tot uitzending'

(Novum) - Joran van der Sloot is ondergedoken op een plek waar niemand hem kan vinden. Dat heeft zijn grootmoeder verklaard tegenover de NOS. Haar kleinzoon zou de tv-uitzending van Peter R. de Vries van zondagavond willen afwachten voordat hij de pers weer te woord staat.

an of the Ditch gone into hiding till broadcast'

(Novum) - Joran van of the Ditch is gone into hiding on a spot which nobody him can find.  That has declared its grandmother opposite the NOS.  Her grandson will want to want wait for stands the Tv-broadcast of Godfather R. the from Sunday evening before he the press defense to word. 

http://www.trouw.nl/laatstenieuws/laatstenieuws/article908126.ece/Van_der_Sloot_ondergedoken_tot_uitzending

Now it's going to be all Grandma's fault.........

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: February 02, 2008, 10:13:04 AM »

There were 200 kids from Mt Brook on that trip, and not one kid has stepped up to the plate, after hearing how special Natalee was for over 2.5 years, nor one kid from her entire school or entire past, and said that in their estimation, Natalee was using cocaine prior to or during that trip. Natalee was fantastic, especially by adult standards, but those same standards could easily have caused her to be a source of jealous resentment to some of her peers. Yet, Bill O'Really, the big tuff he man who has bragged about forcing states to pass Jessica's law but then claims that Shawn Hornbeck enjoyed being kidnapped and raped, who looks and sounds to be close to 70 years old it seems, way past being in the know about Natalee's age group, who bragged one night that he helped initiate the sexual revolution as a young man, a pretty revolting thought, and has never met Natalee, tells the world that she was doing cocaine in Aruba, and that he was told by the FBI who will not tell the US citizens or Beth, the first piece of knowledge about the case.

Bill, Rudy Croes likes a male and female team of psychics to be his news anchor hosts, maybe you should apply with Greta to make a team for the evening news in Aruba.

And after the above truthful in MO rhetoric, just what the hell does that have to do with the cover up that has created the living hell for Beth, just what the hell does that have to do with a drunken drugged boy untrained and not capable of determining whether a girl is alive or dead anchoring her and submersing her in water, commonly called drowning on purpose, commonly called murdering her.

Bill, when you imagined your sexual prowess was so great that you initiated a sexual movement, just what kind of drugs were you doing or were you so demented you believed that crap? Geraldo, are YOU going to try and claim your nose is virgin territory? If not, do you deserve yo be raped and drowned.

Get real and get right, the both of you.

You say it so much better than I could.  I am appalled at Bill O and Greta.  Their noses seem to be out of joint that they could not break this case and all this attention is not on them but is on Peter DV.  My hat goes off to Peter.  He is what an investigative reporter should be.  Fox needs to get past the hype and ratings on this and get serious.  This is about a young upcoming Lady who had her life taken away by savages and covered up by an entire paradise island.  It needs to be exposed now and they are not doing that.  Fox's reporting is getting to the point of being tabloid news and it turns me off having to see that happen.  Greta is getting disgusting.

Oh, how I agree with both of you. Fox, including Greta's panel of so called experts, need to read up on the case a littlle more before they give their "expert" opinions. Most are just shooting from their hips with little or no knowledge of the facts whatsoever.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 02, 2008, 10:14:09 AM »

Thanks for the info.  That's great he will appear on Oprah.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 02, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

The commnet I made about DeVries thinking that about the shoe was from one of the last go arounds on this, not the most recent one. At the HI, Deepak mentions the shoes. That was the day after. It was mentioned by them before. Quite early on also. That long phone call to Deepak, Deepak probably knew right then and there and chose not to act. He didn't call 911 either or do anything to stop a crime from being committed. Who knows what stuff Paulus ( Deepak still thought Paulus was a judge .. ) told him how he could be arrested and jailed for being just as culpable.The conversations around the pool where Deepak doesn't remember a thing. From what we know of the Sloots, how else could Deepak's silence and lies and backing up of Joran's story and throwing in a few of his own lies be gained ?
Ok but what about the rest of them, the ones in LE / they failed Natalee too.
And they are still failing her. These people take oaths don't they ? Aren't their jobs to uphold the law ? 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 02, 2008, 10:16:00 AM »

It's late afternoon in the Netherlands. I had really hoped that by now there would be some news about Joran's re-arrest. It seems incomprehensible to me that he's hanging out at Grandma's house and granting interviews after the tape has been shown to ALE. Pffffttt!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: February 02, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »

There were 200 kids from Mt Brook on that trip, and not one kid has stepped up to the plate, after hearing how special Natalee was for over 2.5 years, nor one kid from her entire school or entire past, and said that in their estimation, Natalee was using cocaine prior to or during that trip. Natalee was fantastic, especially by adult standards, but those same standards could easily have caused her to be a source of jealous resentment to some of her peers. Yet, Bill O'Really, the big tuff he man who has bragged about forcing states to pass Jessica's law but then claims that Shawn Hornbeck enjoyed being kidnapped and raped, who looks and sounds to be close to 70 years old it seems, way past being in the know about Natalee's age group, who bragged one night that he helped initiate the sexual revolution as a young man, a pretty revolting thought, and has never met Natalee, tells the world that she was doing cocaine in Aruba, and that he was told by the FBI who will not tell the US citizens or Beth, the first piece of knowledge about the case.

Bill, Rudy Croes likes a male and female team of psychics to be his news anchor hosts, maybe you should apply with Greta to make a team for the evening news in Aruba.

And after the above truthful in MO rhetoric, just what the hell does that have to do with the cover up that has created the living hell for Beth, just what the hell does that have to do with a drunken drugged boy untrained and not capable of determining whether a girl is alive or dead anchoring her and submersing her in water, commonly called drowning on purpose, commonly called murdering her.

Bill, when you imagined your sexual prowess was so great that you initiated a sexual movement, just what kind of drugs were you doing or were you so demented you believed that crap? Geraldo, are YOU going to try and claim your nose is virgin territory? If not, do you deserve yo be raped and drowned.

Get real and get right, the both of you.

You say it so much better than I could.  I am appalled at Bill O and Greta.  Their noses seem to be out of joint that they could not break this case and all this attention is not on them but is on Peter DV.  My hat goes off to Peter.  He is what an investigative reporter should be.  Fox needs to get past the hype and ratings on this and get serious.  This is about a young upcoming Lady who had her life taken away by savages and covered up by an entire paradise island.  It needs to be exposed now and they are not doing that.  Fox's reporting is getting to the point of being tabloid news and it turns me off having to see that happen.  Greta is getting disgusting.

Robert Murdoch should reassess his line up to see if his news is really reflective of his supposed 1950's morality and conservatism. An archaic old man who repeatedly blames the victims in sexual assualt cases while hypocritically forcing states to pass child sex predator laws and an aging Julia Renfro compatriot whose goal is to promote the career of an alleged mob defense attorney and the innocence of an admitted teenage liar and rapist who admittedly practices multiple boys having sex with one girl, according to Deepak.

Come on you 2, you have been 2 of my favorite Fox News Shows, but I obviously disagree with your views on this case.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 02, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »

The commnet I made about DeVries thinking that about the shoe was from one of the last go arounds on this, not the most recent one. At the HI, Deepak mentions the shoes. That was the day after. It was mentioned by them before. Quite early on also. That long phone call to Deepak, Deepak probably knew right then and there and chose not to act. He didn't call 911 either or do anything to stop a crime from being committed. Who knows what stuff Paulus ( Deepak still thought Paulus was a judge .. ) told him how he could be arrested and jailed for being just as culpable.The conversations around the pool where Deepak doesn't remember a thing. From what we know of the Sloots, how else could Deepak's silence and lies and backing up of Joran's story and throwing in a few of his own lies be gained ?
Ok but what about the rest of them, the ones in LE / they failed Natalee too.
And they are still failing her. These people take oaths don't they ? Aren't their jobs to uphold the law ? 

Hence Beths comment to Depak at the internet cafe:  "did you even try to help her Deepak".  Beth knew then what they did to her and Deepak knew she knew.  It rattled him to have the mother look him in the eye and ask him that question.  He knew and he reacted by having his lawyer tell Beth to stay away from him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 02, 2008, 10:19:14 AM »

It's late afternoon in the Netherlands. I had really hoped that by now there would be some news about Joran's re-arrest. It seems incomprehensible to me that he's hanging out at Grandma's house and granting interviews after the tape has been shown to ALE. Pffffttt!!!!

I am sure he is sniffing his grannies panties under her petticoat. Grandma, teach him how to be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 02, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »

The fishermen said they didn't see any activity on the beach. wouldn't they have noticed this boat excursion?

I have said this a million times.........>> IMO they did not take her body to sea until the following night. Not the 30th, but the 31st! The questions that were asked of the fisherman and everyone else, for that matter, were asked about the early morning hours of the 30th (when Natalee went missing) NOT the 31st.
Natalee was taken to sea the following night of her disappearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.