June 03, 2024, 08:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 109481 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »

Is this thread being hijacked???   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »

hey MD, can I ask you a hair question ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:07 AM »

ok, this is weird.  I tried to log in a bit ago, and when I did, a picture of an elephant sitting on its hind legs by a waterfall showed up.     

ive had that happen a few times, just not with an elephant pic, it was the valium kitty icon in my case.

hmm.  Remember a while back, I think it was Brandi and some others who kept getting a picture of some weird guy.  I thought maybe I'd had too much ice cream and someone was sending me a message with the elephant, sort of a more subtle message than a pig oinking. 

haha, well if so, what does me getting the valium kitty signify...that i need to calm down and go on an oregano pdq? 

i think i do remember brandi saying something bout that but i dont recall what/who the pic of was. probably some serverfarts.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »

sure!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:44 AM »

yes, but you need some bigger guns -- elephant guns !! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:53 AM »

ok, this is weird.  I tried to log in a bit ago, and when I did, a picture of an elephant sitting on its hind legs by a waterfall showed up.     

ive had that happen a few times, just not with an elephant pic, it was the valium kitty icon in my case.

hmm.  Remember a while back, I think it was Brandi and some others who kept getting a picture of some weird guy.  I thought maybe I'd had too much ice cream and someone was sending me a message with the elephant, sort of a more subtle message than a pig oinking. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2009, 02:49:07 AM »

yes, but you need some bigger guns -- elephant guns !! 

I don't care how big that elephant was....................... this should do it!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »

haha, well if so, what does me getting the valium kitty signify...that i need to calm down and go on an oregano pdq? 

i think i do remember brandi saying something bout that but i dont recall what/who the pic of was. probably some serverfarts.

Daily Vocabulary Enhancement:   serverfart
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2009, 02:50:37 AM »

CBB -  Have you thought about starting a "crazy" thread?  Just askin'
crazybabyborg
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »

Daily Etiquette Enhancement:

If they are serving farts, politey decline and remember to smile when you say thank you anyway.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2009, 02:54:31 AM »

Why are you asking ME that question?

Am I the Mod that automaically came to mind for it???   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2009, 02:57:32 AM »

Or a gift certificate for a free tattoo stamped "Buffalo Butt"
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2009, 02:58:00 AM »

If they are serving farts, politey decline and remember to smile when you say thank you anyway.

im cracking up here! ill have you know tho, its a highly technical term, and can be found listed below the more frequently occurring  'brainfart'.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »

I'm doing a monologue here.................

It's beginning to freaky me......................   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »

sure!

ok...   long story short -- a stylist over bleached/over permed my hair, causing it to fall out and thin out a lot on the top .  I stopped going to her about a year ago and on the advice of another stylist, stopped doing any color, just wash and let air dry.  But it's been nearly a year now, I have several inches of new growth, but the hair on the top is not thickening back up.   

Do you think it's permanently damaged or will it eventually thicken back up ?     

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:20 AM »

Why are you asking ME that question?

Am I the Mod that automaically came to mind for it???   
It does look like you have been assigned MOD DUTY in the Musings. (I bet you guys fought over that job)
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2009, 03:01:26 AM »

sure!

ok...   long story short -- a stylist over bleached/over permed my hair, causing it to fall out and thin out a lot on the top .  I stopped going to her about a year ago and on the advice of another stylist, stopped doing any color, just wash and let air dry.  But it's been nearly a year now, I have several inches of new growth, but the hair on the top is not thickening back up.  

Have you tried Nioxin? It's a product line for thinning hair.  bleach and perms do not mix!!!! Are you using any reconstructors/deep conditioners?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2009, 03:02:55 AM »

im cracking up here! ill have you know tho, its a highly technical term, and can be found listed below the more frequently occurring  'brainfart'.

Is this like the Legacy of the Jack Schitt Family?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »

Is this like the Legacy of the Jack Schitt Family?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

haha...love it! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2009, 03:07:37 AM »

sure!

ok...   long story short -- a stylist over bleached/over permed my hair, causing it to fall out and thin out a lot on the top .  I stopped going to her about a year ago and on the advice of another stylist, stopped doing any color, just wash and let air dry.  But it's been nearly a year now, I have several inches of new growth, but the hair on the top is not thickening back up.  

Have you tried Nioxin? It's a product line for thinning hair.  bleach and perms do not mix!!!! Are you using any reconstructors/deep conditioners?
Hi, I am going to jump in here. The Nioxin really does work. I started using it about 4 years ago. Stopped the hair from falling out and am back to normal hair thickness. It really is some good stuff

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.