June 03, 2024, 09:38:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236988 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »

Follow up on earlier phone conversation with Craig of WFTV newsroom - from what he has found out the other things we were looking for were submitted later & there is no word when exactly they will be released.

So! We're right back where we were LAST Friday. What are we going to do all weekend?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2009, 04:48:57 PM »

All I have to say is        and that kc is one of the luckiest sluts that ever pole danced down the pike.

She almost could've been exposed way back when if deputy Cain in Barney Fife fashion hadn't been so lazy. Thanks goodness Caylee finally was found.

She was astronomically lucky in the ZFG deal.  How she could use that name in May, I think< when she and Annie got the ticket,  and then by some crazy chance, snoops up the cards at Sawgrass, and zanny the nanny is born!

She has knockdown drag out fights with her mother, her father testifies at grand jury and now they rewrite history for her everyday.

She gets thrown in the slammer but seems to have her own fan club and appears to have adjusted well.

SHE MAKES ME SICK      and good afternoon everyone   
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

All I have to say is        and that kc is one of the luckiest sluts that ever pole danced down the pike.

She almost could've been exposed way back when if deputy Cain in Barney Fife fashion hadn't been so lazy. Thanks goodness Caylee finally was found.

She was astronomically lucky in the ZFG deal.  How she could use that name in May, I think< when she and Annie got the ticket,  and then by some crazy chance, snoops up the cards at Sawgrass, and zanny the nanny is born!

She has knockdown drag out fights with her mother, her father testifies at grand jury and now they rewrite history for her everyday.

She gets thrown in the slammer but seems to have her own fan club and appears to have adjusted well.
SHE MAKES ME SICK      and good afternoon everyone   

exactly how I feel..she has her own fan club and seems to be adjusting well...when I get po'd thinking about it I just start reminding myself of the things she can probably never do again such as ...spend holidays with family and firends, go on vacations, go to the beach, swim in the ocean, pick flowers, eat a steak cooked on the grill, go the park to watch 4th of July fireworks...the list in my head goes on and on....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2009, 05:00:54 PM »

Yep..truly a family that lives off of instinct alone..and knows how to lie, cheat and steal..as well as murder..and make lemoncello out of lemons.  Cindy always boohooing to her Mom about Casey and George's bad behavior..tea and sympathy..which her Mom had alittle of ..but not so much..would love to hear more of her Mom's and the other family members point of view...especially the sis that George maligned because she wasn't at the donation jar stand exactly on time.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »

Follow up on earlier phone conversation with Craig of WFTV newsroom - from what he has found out the other things we were looking for were submitted later & there is no word when exactly they will be released.

So! We're right back where we were LAST Friday. What are we going to do all weekend?

we can start listing all the things slore will never be able to do again...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »

HLN is talking about the "news" released on Casey Ho...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »

There are a lot of monkeys in the rafters that I don't recognize, maybe they can come on down and give us some fresh ideas?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2009, 05:09:59 PM »

MSTAM   I know, you're right. All the mundane, sweet things that we take for granted, she doesn't get to feel or do.

If nothing else proves that she's unbalanced anda sociopath, her behavior since she's been locked up surely
            does. Any " normal" person would have been beaten down , afraid, upset etc. When she waltzes into the
            courtroom every time, she looks like a kid on a field trip. Her ability to disregard the seriousness of it all is
            staggering. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

I think I might have a little bit of good news. When you go to Kidfinders website  http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/   the extreme search, rescue and recovery seems to have no info. The pic of the boat with George and pals in the water is now poof. Trouble in scam paradise?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2009, 05:21:59 PM »

Yep..truly a family that lives off of instinct alone..and knows how to lie, cheat and steal..as well as murder..and make lemoncello out of lemons.  Cindy always boohooing to her Mom about Casey and George's bad behavior..tea and sympathy..which her Mom had alittle of ..but not so much..would love to hear more of her Mom's and the other family members point of view...especially the sis that George maligned because she wasn't at the donation jar stand exactly on time.

Gypsy   you are so right on.   They seem to have instinctual drive to dominate at any cost, family or friends are tossed aside if  they threaten their position. They will fight to the death alone or in the mob mentality, Anthony style. Gang up and all lie, each adding or deleting points as they go.

Agree with you about the other extended family. Wonder if they've gone over in their minds little details that they wrote off before?  it's funny to think about how Cindy seemed to find her perfect counterpart in george. it was probably a surprise when kc reared herself up and challenged her mother's position of absolute authority, now, whether she likes it or not, kc is the one holding all the cards. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »

I think I might have a little bit of good news. When you go to Kidfinders website  http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/   the extreme search, rescue and recovery seems to have no info. The pic of the boat with George and pals in the water is now poof. Trouble in scam paradise?

Thanks for the info .I just got back to my laptop.
Maybe there is trouble.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2009, 05:52:17 PM »

Maybe it's your computer, I can see the boat and Geo Ant & Milstead.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2009, 05:55:07 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!  I see we got a document dump...although it seems disappointing...it still give us some things to mull over. 

I agree with GypsyDD that Baez's ineptness is part of the problem with not getting the evidence we want to see.  And...I don't blame the LE for not releasing anything that's not been requested.  I still believe that when LE says "we got her".  I do thing the evidence is there...just holding on to it until the trial.

I hope I'm understanding correctly...that no drugs showing up in the remains of Caylee's hair could be due to the fact that the hair was so decomposed...doesn't mean the drugs weren't there...just means it can't be proven by that hair.  Wonder what will show up in the hair that was found in the trunk?

Do I have this right?.....When SA releases documents to the defense and the defense is given time to look at the documents before they're released to the public...IF the defense alerts the SA that they're going to file a motion to have certain documents withheld to the public...then we don't get to see them???  Did I say that correctly?

Anyway...I'm wondering if the defense will try to stop the LP and his assistants' interviews from being released to the public?  Hmmm....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19340480/detail.html
Lab Test Results Shed No Light On Caylee's Death
Land Where Caylee Anthony Found Heads To Auction

POSTED: 7:46 am EDT May 1, 2009
UPDATED: 5:22 pm EDT May 1, 2009

The release of documents included results from some of the tests that legal experts said were the basis for the prosecution's decision to pursue the death penalty.

Since February, FBI lab results have been returned on a variety of critical pieces of evidence, including a hair mass from Caylee Anthony's skull, a bullet casing, more than one dozen pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, a kitchen knife found near the toddler's remains and a sample of soil from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

The results have been seen as a disappointment to prosecutors. The documents showed tests on the hair came back negative for a variety of chemicals which might point to how Caylee died. However, the report also stated that just because the tests came back negative does not mean there was no exposure to chemicals.

Tests on soil samples taken from shoes and boots were inconclusive in some cases, and the samples did not match soil from the crime scene in others. The same inconsistencies also existed between soil from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and the crime scene.

Test results from the FBI's laboratory did find traces of adhesive on a kitchen knife, but the results were not consistent with adhesive on the duct tape found on Caylee's skull.

The bullet casing from a 30-caliber rifle appears to have been tested in case there is suspicion later that a gun may have been used in the case.

The net results of the recent tests appear to shed no further light on how Caylee died -- and no further forensic ties between material taken from the Anthony home and items found at the crime scene.

Also, according to the newest documents it wasn't just a meter reader but also a volunteer searcher who tipped off deputies to the location where Caylee's remains eventually were found. This was in August 2008, and one volunteer searcher told authorities he even took some of the evidence straight to Cindy Anthony, who is Casey Anthony's mother.

Keith Williams, 30, of Orlando grew up in the Casey Anthony's neighborhood and last summer returned to help search for Caylee.

In the latest documents, Williams tells investigators that on Aug. 18 while searching in the woods on his own he found a bag filled with stuffed animals not far from the area where Caylee's body would eventually be found in December 2008.

Williams immediately took the bag to Cindy Anthony, who said she didn't recognize it or the toys inside.

But a tip Williams said he got from a psychic indicating Caylee may be buried in that area nagged at him, so he called the Orange County Sheriff's Office and met Deputy Richard Cain at the scene.

According to Williams, Cain grabbed the bag of toys, looked at it and said it was "too deteriorated" to be anything significant and then tossed it back in the woods.

This occurred just five days after Deputy Cain is accused of failing to respond properly to a call from meter reader Roy Kronk. Cain eventually lost his job over lying about the incidents

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2009, 05:57:09 PM »

Money is a great motivator for many things, and we sure have seen our share of that in this case. 

I bet old Cindy grinch is smirking right now,with her $$ wheels spinning.

This is great!!!!!!!!!!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2009, 06:01:30 PM »

That's because it is now back up, it must have been down, or some kind of trouble, oh well, there goes that.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »

The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th. (which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

Here is a link to her claim.....
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=652&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime&tid=20300

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »

You are right .I saw it.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th. (which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=652&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime&tid=20300

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »

Thank-you, another crackpot 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.