May 31, 2024, 08:18:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236682 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: May 03, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

In my opinion, I think Baez's " picked upon because I'm Hispanic" mantra will backfire.  Hispanics will not appreciate that and can see right through it.  It's insulting.

I agree, I think it is very insulting.

Wonder if he is like Geraldo and NOT Hispanic at all?  Geraldo has made his name by pretending to be Hispanic.............His real name is Jerry Rivers and he was not/is not Hispanic at all. That was a ploy to use affirmative action to get into to TV.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #741 on: May 03, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

In my opinion, I think Baez's " picked upon because I'm Hispanic" mantra will backfire.  Hispanics will not appreciate that and can see right through it.  It's insulting.

Wonder if he is like Geraldo and NOT Hispanic at all?  Geraldo has made his name by pretending to be Hispanic.............His real name is Jerry Rivers and he was not/is not Hispanic at all. That was a ploy to use affirmative action to get into to TV.

I thought he was Puerto Rican 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: May 03, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »

Golden Oldie   What you're questioning is important.  I hope we get some answers. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 03, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

Golden Oldie   What you're questioning is important.  I hope we get some answers. 
Yes it is, I hope we get some answers also.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #744 on: May 03, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »

One more question, then I have to go into work. About the bullet casing.... is it possible that KC shot Caylee and it didn't nick any bones? Could they tell from the autopsy if the bullet went right through and didn't hit her little bones? Sorry to start the morning off with such a terrible vision.

Will check in later.
For a bullet to go clean thru, without nicking any bones in a body so small, I'd have to say the chances of "The Luckiest Slore On Death Row" being *that* lucky are pretty slim. I think the bullet casing was just one more piece of junk they found in the neighborhood trash dump.
I agree.  I also think that the sound of a gun gowing off would be something someone would have come forward with to the LE and we would have heard about.  So far nothing more than a shouting match between Cindy and Casey has been stated.

She could have "borrowed" Georgies gun, taken it somewhere to do a test shot.  Freaked out that it was not as easy , more noisy etc.  and then after going with plan B dumped the casing with the other evidence.  Anyone know what type of gun was taken from the house?

Ugly Coping = Pic Long Guy

I may be mistaken, but wasn't the casing found supposedly from a rifle ?;  The only other gun I remember reading about was the TAURUS handgun removed from George's car trunk that night someone reported it to the police.  I think I also remember it being said it was a new gun purchase.
From reading all of the last doc dump(except for Cain's investigation and interviews)the casing was from a shotgun/rifle.The casing also had"debris"? on it that they are sending or have sent for testing.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »

I think this answers the Whorealdo question:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldo_Rivera

Hmmm.  A Hispanic having a Bar Mitzvah?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

I found this info on Geraldo.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0729273/bio

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 03, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

New Documents Claim Caylee Should Have Been Found Earlier
Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:13:00 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/1/more_documents_in_casey_case_expected_today.html
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- A slew of new documents released Friday claim the body of Caylee Anthony should have been found months before it actually was, according to an internal investigation of an Orange County Sheriff’s deputy regarding the December day her remains were recovered.

The documents center around the day Caylee's remains were found and look into her death. However, they did not specify how she died.

It was a call from meter reader Roy Kronk that led authorities to finding Caylee.

Skeletal remains were found less than a mile away from her home in east Orange County.

But this wasn't the first time Kronk called the Orange County Sheriff's Office about something suspicious in that area.

Now, the deputy, Richard Cain, who officials said should have found the remains in August, should be fired.

In the internal investigation released Friday, an Orange County captain said, “You failed to thoroughly investigate the call for service, which ultimately delayed the discovery of the remains of Ms. Caylee Anthony.”

Cain is appealing the decision.

FBI laboratory reports on Caylee’s skull were also released.

The hair found was tested for Alprazolam and Clonazepam, among others. These drugs are used for treating anxiety.

No drugs were found, but experts said that does not mean she wasn't exposed to those drugs.

Also, centering on the site where her remains were found, a dead rattlesnake was autopsied.

The report said the snake was killed when it was run over, most likely by a vehicle.

The documents released Friday include interview transcripts by Orange County detectives and other FBI lab reports.

No pictures, audio or videos were released.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #748 on: May 03, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »

His real name is Geraldo...

I remember reading this on snopes.com a while back... It is just a rumor that he was Jerry Rivers...

http://www.snopes.com/media/celebrity/geraldo.asp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: May 03, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »

I remember reading this on snopes.com a while back... It is just a rumor that he was Jerry Rivers...

Geraldo back in the days of the OJ trial on At Large said he was half Puerto Rican and half Jewish...to me he's just half-@$$ed regardless of heritage!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: May 03, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

Capp....    good one.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 03, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »

I think this answers the Whorealdo question:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldo_Rivera

Hmmm.  A Hispanic having a Bar Mitzvah?   
Thanks 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #752 on: May 03, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »

Geraldo, and now Baez ...  why do they not have respect for their own heritage?  People have grown sick of this song & dance.
Because they are born idiots. It has nothing to do with ethnic heritage, it is more universal. You have nothing in common with them. They are born into the heritage of stupidity and evil.  just like the scamanthonys, joe tacopenis and the vandersluts.  Good and evil/stupid transcend cultures.

Ono! Long time. Good to see you.

Hey Monkeys.

Ono, just read your post. So, corection, by you, I mean anyone who thought they shared the same heritage as bi-ass.

Karma,
a 17 yr old can join the military with their parents permission. and with that my power went out! whoops back on.
Thank you NM.

Karma Is Coming

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: May 03, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »

Kinda funny that KC is being conned by a "peer". She didn't care about others and their rights and neither does he (including hers), two peas in a pod.

That's exactly what I thought when I read the article, Boo!   They are a perfect match....perhaps he is part of Casey's Karma ..... gears already in motion. ( One can hope!)

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #754 on: May 03, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »

Geraldo back in the days of the OJ trial on At Large said he was half Puerto Rican and half Jewish...to me he's just half-@$$ed regardless of heritage!
On IMDB Geraldo states that his real first name(on birth certificate)is Gerald and that his Mom misspelled all of her children's surnames for thier protection(cause they were from a mixed union) but....Gerald's siblings all have names that don't sound Hispanic....like Craig,Sharon and Irene:

Listed on his birth certificate as Gerald Michael Riviera, born to Allen and Lillian (Friedman) Riviera. In his autobiography "Exposing Myself," Rivera said that he believed his mother was attempting to deflect future discrimination from her children by misspelling their surname on their birth certificates, as they were the products of a mixed marriage.

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #755 on: May 03, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

OMG I think I have now heard it all!     Was he out of brown shoe pollish?  I mean seriously what a nut!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: May 03, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

New Documents Claim Caylee Should Have Been Found Earlier
Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:13:00 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/1/more_documents_in_casey_case_expected_today.html
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

---snip---
Well, we figured that out a long time ago! Seriously, all newspapers and media outlet should just feed live streams from Scared Monkeys. 
Cindy knew where she was all along, maybe we should ask her why Caylee was not discovered earlier.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: May 03, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »

I agree...this also has not importance to Caylee, so I could careless what this moronic reporter is or is not...to me he is plane pathetic!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 03, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

Just a random thought and impression I got last night from Dr. Baden last night on Fox News Net. He did not seem to be slanting his views toward protecting Casey, and I just wondered if he is no longer on the defense team. I am also wondering where his wife has been in all the fray lately.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: May 03, 2009, 04:26:48 PM »

Just a random thought and impression I got last night from Dr. Baden last night on Fox News Net. He did not seem to be slanting his views toward protecting Casey, and I just wondered if he is no longer on the defense team. I am also wondering where his wife has been in all the fray lately.
I did not think that Mr. Dr Baden was on the defense team?  I was under the impression it was only his wife Linda, who is also a Dr, that was working for the defense.  I could be wrong though, with all these additions and subtractions and party changes there is no telling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.