May 31, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236646 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: May 06, 2009, 12:41:47 PM »

I am trying very hard to stay on topic today. I am not even going to jump on my sofa that Trimm gave me, even if we go over 100 pages today. Just sayin'. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1901 on: May 06, 2009, 12:42:10 PM »

Capp, great post. The way I look at things is very simple, the city/county you commited your crime in, should be the city/county you are tried in, period. I'm so darn sick of apologists and bleeding hearts, I could scream. But however this trial goes down, I feel as certain as I did with Laci Peterson, Laci's presence and will was heard loud and clear, so will Caylee's presence and will, be heard loud and clear.  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1902 on: May 06, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

Capp, great post. The way I look at things is very simple, the city/county you commited your crime in, should be the city/county you are tried in, period. I'm so darn sick of apologists and bleeding hearts, I could scream. But however this trial goes down, I feel as certain as I did with Laci Peterson, Laci's presence and will was heard loud and clear, so will Caylee's presence and will, be heard loud and clear.  an angelic monkey
Yeah, but Laci had her mother, dad, step dad, and family sitting on her side during trial. Who will sit on Caylee's in the courtroom? That makes me sad No Rose 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1903 on: May 06, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

Yeah, but Laci had her mother, dad, step dad, and family sitting on her side during trial. Who will sit on Caylee's in the courtroom? That makes me sad No Rose 
I wish I had the money to go to her trial and other motions sitting in there on little Caylee's behalf.   But since I'm so far away that is not even possible.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: May 06, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19379532/detail.html#-
Floridians Sound Off On Anthony Case
23-Year-Old Charged In Death Of Daughter Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
UPDATED: 9:09 am EDT May 6, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An informal survey conducted by Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone shows that most Floridians know who Casey Anthony is, and Miami-Dade County may be the best place in the state to find an impartial jury.
Well gee, if they can't find an impartial jury, just let her go  Always hear, so the defendent can have a fair trial, never so the victim can get justice. No matter where the trial will be held there will be a circus. Also here is a link about the prayer day  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/06/prayer-day-no-show/

ITA that once a body is recovered, all too often the victim is cast aside & it becomes about the defendant accused of the crime & their rights...Im livid beyond words repetitively that bleeding hearts & koolaid drinkers focus on that versus the crime that was committed & what the victim went thru.  In murder cases, it should be obvious to everyone that a person or several took away the victim's rights & freedom to live their full lives by killing them.   There isnt an emoticon out there that can express my anguish over this.

I think they should take the cheaper route and bring in potential jurors from neighboring counties and attempt to seat the jury in Orlando, argument being this country's economic crisis, then upon trial sequester them.   Casey then has a chance to get jurors outside of the immediate Orlando area & yet doesn't inconvenience over 300 people in this case being displaced from family, extra time off from their jobs & daily routines, last but not least while avoiding the most expensive option to try this case.   

It is my firm belief that Bozo filed this Motion for Change of Venue way prematurely along with his sideshow involving conduct being questioned while his client is incarcerated (more on that a page or two back) to attempt to create public outrage & a tweak in general public opinion...its just more tactics to taint the jury pool.

How on earth did it ever get to this point, that the victim is forgotten and the criminal has all the rights?? The punishment was swift and appropriate when our country was first founded. Why is there no representative for the victim and their family? Something like an ad litem? I know the prosecuters are supposed to do this, but many times they don't really know anything about the victim, much less the families and friends that the crime has left in its wake. The way things are going now, it is like the earth shifted on its axis. Everything is skewed. The changes for so much has been so silent and insidious. When I was growing up, if an immigrant wanted to come to America, they would have to wait their turn on their country's list, be healthy, have a job and a sponsor. Now, all one has to do is walk over the border, or hop a plane and just stay here. I am in a very somber mood today. Sorry.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1905 on: May 06, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

There will be millions of these  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey standing on Caylee's side. They will prevail.

Not to get all spiritual on ya'll or anything, but we must really remember something. This case is not really about getting Justice for Caylee. Caylee doesn't need this world's justice anymore, she has what she needs. What this is really about is punishing Casey and her family. Above all, we need to remember that Caylee is OK now, and nothing we can do will shake that.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: May 06, 2009, 12:58:46 PM »

I agree.I know the State is on Caylee's side,but it's like there is no one in her family that has stepped up and said enough already.Slap Spindy,sink that darn boat of Georgies.And I am ashamed of Lee as an uncle. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: May 06, 2009, 01:00:15 PM »

I wish I had the money to go to her trial and other motions sitting in there on little Caylee's behalf.   But since I'm so far away that is not even possible.
I wanted to add this.  I hope that someone in Cyalee's extended family step up during the tiral.  If not the family I hope that people that the A's new step up for little Caylee.  BTW  if any of the family see this, "DO THE RIGHT THING AND STAND UP FOR THAT PRECIOUS BABY WHO WAS BORN INTO A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.  THERE IS STILL TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: May 06, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »

There will be millions of these  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey standing on Caylee's side. They will prevail.

Not to get all spiritual on ya'll or anything, but we must really remember something. This case is not really about getting Justice for Caylee. Caylee doesn't need this world's justice anymore, she has what she needs. What this is really about is punishing Casey and her family. Above all, we need to remember that Caylee is OK now, and nothing we can do will shake that.

You are right Tevye.It's just sad thinking of all the thing Caylee's missed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1909 on: May 06, 2009, 01:04:22 PM »

I wanted to add this.  I hope that someone in Cyalee's extended family step up during the tiral.  If not the family I hope that people that the A's new step up for little Caylee.  BTW  if any of the family see this, "DO THE RIGHT THING AND STAND UP FOR THAT PRECIOUS BABY WHO WAS BORN INTO A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.  THERE IS STILL TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

I vote for cin cin's brother -- was his name Rick Plesea? I think Shirley -- cin's mom -- would be there but not sure she can take it.

I also think of others who loved her -- the Grunds for example.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: May 06, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

I am trying very hard to stay on topic today. I am not even going to jump on my sofa that Trimm gave me, even if we go over 100 pages today. Just sayin'. an angelic monkey

Your doing great.I hope Nutt will be proud of us today. 
I know Klaas is out there some where.I'll go scan the news again. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: May 06, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

I vote for cin cin's brother -- was his name Rick Plesea? I think Shirley -- cin's mom -- would be there but not sure she can take it.

You know GNM,it wouldn't surprise me if the Grund's went to the trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1912 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »

No, I'm glad thinking of all the things Caylee will miss. Being drugged by her mommy. Listening to the screaming matches between her mom and grandma (seriously, I really think these people don't deserve those names!) Having to grow up with that bunch of clowns for a family. Caylee is much better where she is. And in WAY better company! an angelic monkey

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: May 06, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »

I know Caylee is in a good place and that gives me some comfort.  My heart aches for what this poor baby might have had to endure in the last hours of her life. 
I think it would speak volumes to the jury if there were people who we know loved Caylee on the State's side instead of the slores where her parents and probably her brother will be.  I think that Shirley P would be on Caylee's side but I think she won't be able to handle it and I can totally understand that.  She needs to take care of herself throughout all of this.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: May 06, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

I have a feeling that no matter where the trial is held, it is going to be a three-ring circus, worse that Michael Jackson's. I can just picture Spindy jumping on on somebody's car with a mic and serenading the crowd.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1915 on: May 06, 2009, 01:19:19 PM »

pretty good youtube made with Icons from casey's photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24wRtWaLH0
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: May 06, 2009, 01:22:44 PM »

There will be people on her side, and she has very good prosecutors, and their people behind the scenes working very hard for Caylee.  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: May 06, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »

pretty good youtube made with Icons from casey's photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24wRtWaLH0

I just thought about something. I have looked at Casey's photbuckets and there is hardly a pic of George. Hum.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: May 06, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »

I have a feeling that no matter where the trial is held, it is going to be a three-ring circus, worse that Michael Jackson's. I can just picture Spindy jumping on on somebody's car with a mic and serenading the crowd.
Well we all know how she likes to sing    I'm picturing this like the OJ trial, all the strange characters hanging around, the trial of the century.......Big difference though with the judges, if I hear Judge Ito's name again, I'll lose it, Judge Strickland will have complete control of his court room.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: May 06, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

No, I'm glad thinking of all the things Caylee will miss. Being drugged by her mommy. Listening to the screaming matches between her mom and grandma (seriously, I really think these people don't deserve those names!) Having to grow up with that bunch of clowns for a family. Caylee is much better where she is. And in WAY better company! an angelic monkey

You're right again.Those Anthony's are not normal people.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.