June 07, 2024, 03:47:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 232647 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: November 23, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

So OE apparently didn't see Kermit's pposts?

I just now read them.

I, for one, would just love to know what is going on.

I'll tell you what is going on. oceanexploration just needs to say YES to moi!

But it seems he left.

I'm going to go get some flies.

I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.
What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

Excuse me?  You can think what you want and mislead as many as you wish Kermit.  It's not my concern.  It's not the first time you've turned people against me so you can propogate your lies.  You know what I mean.  I welcome you to do the same here. The result will be the same.  I've been a source of information for as long as I could and it was genuine.  Kermit, I'm sorry your ego got in the way of reality.  You may freely do as you please. I will not stand in your way. 

My appologies to all the self-thinking, genuine, and honest people here.  I'm done posting here.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 23, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

Ok, if this gets me banned, so be it. I am sick of this. I'm sorry, Klaas.

Kernit,

Maybe you've forgotten the LIE you told, while posting under another nic, about having seen Lorenzo's tickle page?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 23, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »

Interesting day in the cage.

Am trying to figure the Greta thing out.  She goes to Thailand and interviews Joran in the summer but we are just hearing about it.  The only thing I can think of is that she had info corroborated and perhaps is a part of this whole series of actions happening all of a sudden... perhaps to force this thing to closure.?.?.?

I agree that anything Joran says at this point is pure "caca" but for whatever reason she no longer believes him, she believes Paulus is involved and MOST IMPORTANT she is now screaming over the airwaves that there has been a coverup.

So... when I watch Joran spew total crap on Monday night I will pray that there is a higher purpose for this airing and that maybe... just maybe after 3 years the family will have something go in their favor.  God bless them, all of you who have worked so hard over the years standing by our girl.

Frijole

Nice post, Frijole.  You have become so mature over the years we have been
here.  You used to just make me laugh everyday.  Now you make me think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 23, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »

So OE apparently didn't see Kermit's pposts?

I just now read them.

I, for one, would just love to know what is going on.

I'll tell you what is going on. oceanexploration just needs to say YES to moi!

But it seems he left.

I'm going to go get some flies.

I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.
What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

Excuse me?  You can think what you want and mislead as many as you wish Kermit.  It's not my concern.  It's not the first time you've turned people against me so you can propogate your lies.  You know what I mean.  I welcome you to do the same here. The result will be the same.  I've been a source of information for as long as I could and it was genuine.  Kermit, I'm sorry your ego got in the way of reality.  You may freely do as you please. I will not stand in your way. 

My appologies to all the self-thinking, genuine, and honest people here.  I'm done posting here.

I believe kermit lost his mind.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 23, 2008, 02:38:04 PM »

If you have the facts -- bring it. No use in holding back now.

Yeah oceanexploriation. Come on lets do it.

Just say YES.

LETS  DO THIS BECAUSE, I WILL NOT STOP, WE NEED THE TRUTH

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 23, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

I stand by the American searchers onboard the Persistence. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 23, 2008, 02:40:08 PM »

Me too!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 23, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

Nice post, Frijole.  You have become so mature over the years we have been
here.  You used to just make me laugh everyday.  Now you make me think.

Ah Magnolia... that is sweet.  Truth be told I am over 50. 

I ran out of jokes ...this case has saddened me so.  I have read daily for years.  I just am not nearly as patient or detail oriented as some of you.  I don't know how you have done it but I have never given up hope... I just got more quiet. I know all the other monkey alumni feel the same.

And when that day comes when we have some or any form of closure it will be a huge reunion.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 23, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »

I don't know WHAT to think. I strongly feel their are major irregularities with the whole fish cage.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #769 on: November 23, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

That's what it's all about for me, I just want the truthful answers; that's all.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 23, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

" Beth and the FBI know what I know."

So True.. Very Good.. Understood.. Without a doubt..

It has been a long time.. We have learned over this time many things.. This has never been done before and these groups are cutting edge in open group research, and an experiment in human kindness care and concern..

The F.B.I. has a very deep round file.. It has no bottom..
They investigate and They answer to only one entity.. Who decides to follow up on or prosecute..
Other then that they can tell us NOTHING ..

Beth.. Is a mom. Who wants justice for Natalee.. She asked for HELP.
Dave is a dad who has tried everything to find his daughter..
God Bless both of them..

We are the Force behind her and him.
We write OTHERS for help and we donate money to help.
Persistence would not even be there if it was not for the caring united states citizens such as US.

When we walk away.. She will be alone in her battle for the Truth.
Without readership, Greta finds another story..  That is the way the world turns..
Without citizen concern Politicians could care less.. That is the truth.

Without representation from our opinionated side, Americans would think vacations in Aruba are wonderful.
Without the countless hours or research by these thousands of people on all of these forums there would be nobody questioning anybody on anything..

Yes some make false theory and accusations..We find our way though that smoke.
The best researchers do not state theory as fact.

As a senior business person you would have a very hard time justifying the money spent to send Persistence to Aruba to take pictures of the ocean floor.
The money spent was outrageous... To say "donation" means YOU take no money.
Over a Million spent on a boat.. It already has the equipment on it. Fuel and food is one thing but that did not add up to the money spent..

But as long as Beth has answers.. I am satisfied with that.. If she is happy.

To call us "Morbid" in our efforts to help is an outrage.. I am pissed about that..!!

I have been on many foot searches for lost and missing people and nobody has ever called me that for the effort spent doing so. Nobody pays me a dime for my expenses out..

This was a different kind of search for the truth and it has cut into my life for more then 3.5 years.. Time and money donated.

I did it for my donation of time for a lost and missing American Citizen.. Natalee Holloway.

I continue to seek the truth and to find the Correct Answers.
If Beth says it is over.. It is over.
For us to question and seek answers is acceptable behavior from a research point of view.

Of Course anybody fabricating false leads is discounted and shamed.

I believe in my Fellow Americans and I believe in the American crew members on the good ship Persistence.

jmho

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: November 23, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »

Me too!

Well I've read alot of stuff here lately...but I gotta say also that I don't believe OE or any of his crew has done anything sinister or not on the up and up...MO So I ditto this post....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 23, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »

At this point I do not know what is what and who to believe anymore.  I still go back to this saying repeated on here so many times before:  "It is not over until Beth says it is over" and I have yet to hear Beth say it is over.  If Beth has the answers and she is satisfied with it then I would expect Beth to convey that to Scared Monkeys, Red, Klaas or whoever so we can move on as she has done.  Sorry but I do not believe it is over yet for Beth or Dave as they have come out this past week on Greta's show and pretty much say so.  I do stand with Natalee and her family and will look for direction from them in the coming week/month/year or however it takes for them to find peace and believe JUSTICE for Natalee has been served.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:38 PM »

Beth Holloway: Not knowing is-- is-- that's the daily torture.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

And so her parents keep searching, hoping that somewhere off the coast of Aruba, a boat called the Persistence, may bring them an answer -- and peace.

Dave Holloway: If she's there, they'll find her. If they don't find her, we did-- we did the very best we could do, no question about it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

I have a feeling the chollers are outnumbering the normal Arubans anymore.  

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_49640.php

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: November 23, 2008, 03:06:34 PM »

I Don't know about anyone else but i'm patiently waiting for Kermit to once and for all lay the theory,as well as facts regarding his theory of a cover-up and the "Traitors"..If no facts the snake comes for the Frog..OceanExploration gave you the OK from what i understand!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 23, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »

This just goes to show how much Americans DID not listen to what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  I do believe this is getting worse on the island and ALL Americans should heed the warning.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #777 on: November 23, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

I agree.  So much crime going on, it's unbelievable!  Very few of the articles make it to amigoe where it can be read in English.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: November 23, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »

Klaas their are  normal Arubans? When did this start  :

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: November 23, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »

Kermit

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #760 on: Today at 02:32:32 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on Today at 01:56:12 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.