June 07, 2024, 10:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru 11/23/08  (Read 232665 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 23, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »

The way I remember it ,we were all in the same place, and we were all friends

I have no idea why vms doesn't want to believe or give credit to Faith for posting that picture.
But whatever.
Like I said, not a problem for me to post the email if Faith doesn't mind.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 23, 2008, 03:47:55 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM. 

So it is a YES I can post the evidence?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 23, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

Kermit,

or better yet, why don't you do it for these fine folks then?

FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: November 23, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

Ok, if this gets me banned, so be it. I am sick of this. I'm sorry, Klaas.

Kernit,

Maybe you've forgotten the LIE you told, while posting under another nic, about having seen Lorenzo's tickle page?

It was not a lie.
AND it was your best friend FAITH who posted it. I still have her emails. Should I post them?

See, maybe you don't know everything vms.

Clarifying FAITH is not Keepthefaith.

Sorry not you. It is another Faith that is friends with vms.
Faith emailed me the picture of Lorenzo and from then on people accused me of posting that picture. I never did post it. At the time, Faith emailed me about him and then later emailed about her son saying he was in some band.

I could have cared less about Lorenzo.

What I DO care about is the exposure of the truth.

I hope oceanexploration will join us here and say YES to Kermit to expose the truth that we know.

Slipknot? That was a long time ago at NH.net that we were researching that band.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: November 23, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »

Kermit,

Ocean...I've always admired your dedication to this case and thank you for doing what you feel is best here today....you always do...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: November 23, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »

Ok, if this gets me banned, so be it. I am sick of this. I'm sorry, Klaas.

Kernit,

Maybe you've forgotten the LIE you told, while posting under another nic, about having seen Lorenzo's tickle page?

It was not a lie.
AND it was your best friend FAITH who posted it. I still have her emails. Should I post them?

See, maybe you don't know everything vms.

Clarifying FAITH is not Keepthefaith.

Sorry not you. It is another Faith that is friends with vms.
Faith emailed me the picture of Lorenzo and from then on people accused me of posting that picture. I never did post it. At the time, Faith emailed me about him and then later emailed about her son saying he was in some band.

I could have cared less about Lorenzo.

What I DO care about is the exposure of the truth.

I hope oceanexploration will join us here and say YES to Kermit to expose the truth that we know.

Slipknot? That was a long time ago at NH.net that we were researching that band.

YES. That is what I recall too. VMS thinks I found that picture. When it was your find.
Remember we emailed about it and I was asking you where you found it.

AND Frank and I were trying to figure out where that was at in the background. He finally figured it out.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 23, 2008, 03:53:31 PM »

Unless oceanexploration comes back and says YES kermit can post the evidence,
I'll wait for his YES.

ALL I need is YES KERMIT you can post the evidence & information you know about.

Just say YES OCEANEXPLORATION.

or YOU DO IT oceanexploration. Show these fine folks the truth.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 23, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

So Kermit are you ready

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: November 23, 2008, 03:54:13 PM »

To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions: 

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence. 

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. 

I support freedom of speech and respect opinion, but not where the facts do not support it.  This is borderline libel and similar to saying the Apollo moon landing was staged.  I've worked along side both Louis and John (Silvetti is NOT red shirt lol).  They both sacrificed a lot personally to conduct this search.  Perfect people they are not.  However, calling them traitors is past opinion.  Do not let your emotions interfere with what you know to be true regarding this case.

3rd - All visitors on board the Persitence signed in.  Their names were recorded in the Ships log. I do not have this, nor do I have the time or access to track it down.  If it were relevant to the case it has been forwarded to the FBI.  Don't you think the FBI knows exactly who was on that boat and if it were important?  My job had nothing to do with logging visitors, as I am not a secretary.  The notes I kept were for my own records and pertained mainly to successfully conducting a very technically demanding search.

I am not reluctant to help where I am able, but I am reluctant to naming friends and coworkers names involved in the search when their pictures get posted on the net.  Do you know how creepy that is?  It's been almost a year since the search began.  With the exception of a notable few, I can't remember the names of all who came on board.  Even their faces are fading in my mind. 

My prayers and blessings go out to all those who have worked tirelessly on this case and to the Holloway-Twitty family.  YOU are a major reason why this case is still alive.  I pray, hope, and trust that this case will be solved and justice carried out here on Earth in the near future.  Keep hope alive.

Thank you SO much for the straight talk, for taking the time, making the effort, to set things straight around here. From me that is greatly appreciated, more than I can say.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 23, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »

So Kermit are you ready

I'm always ready baby.

JUST GIVE ME OCEANEXPLORATIONS YES AND I'LL DO IT
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: November 23, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »

Kermit,

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: November 23, 2008, 03:57:34 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 23, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 23, 2008, 03:58:50 PM »

We have been scammed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: November 23, 2008, 03:59:13 PM »

Unless oceanexploration comes back and says YES kermit can post the evidence,
I'll wait for his YES.

ALL I need is YES KERMIT you can post the evidence & information you know about.

Just say YES OCEANEXPLORATION.

or YOU DO IT oceanexploration. Show these fine folks the truth.

Did he not just tell you "NO"?...
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: November 23, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

This is Beth's call. It is her child that is missing, not ours, although we stand by the girl.

If posting information would upset this unsolved case, then why even think to post it?

If the FBI wants to keep it under wraps, then why blab about it here on a public board?

So what - you know. So does OE. But he's been a gentleman about it.

We all want her to come home. We all want the truth.

But not this way.  IMHO.

OE - thanks for what you did, what you do, and what you continue to do by keeping what you may
know out of the public so the real investigation can take place under the radar.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: November 23, 2008, 04:00:17 PM »

No, Kermit, you posted the lie about Lorenzo's tickle page here at Scared Monkeys, under your other nick. Faith and Blonde were not even members here then.

This has nothing to do with the accusations you are making now. I'm only saying if you are going call others liars, you have a past too. You posted a flat out lie.

Get on with the show.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 23, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »

Kermit,

Kermit, why would you be willing to post information that the FBI specifically asked not to be made public?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 23, 2008, 04:03:20 PM »

Come on, Klaasend said yes, she wouldn't do so without Red's approval.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.