June 15, 2024, 11:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110322 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "klaasend"
The de Vries investigation, hand in hand with the Dutch investigators, will have a major impact on this case.  The people of Aruba and Netherlands have faith and trust in these two investigative bodies so if the truth is uncovered, justice will prevail.

I actually think they are affraid of the de Vries investigation.  From what I hear this guy goes after anyone.

Yes, that's my impression, too.  All these people who are saying they just want the truth to come out and the case solved seem to be very leery of the de Vries investigation.

Yep..they are scared.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "kbm"
yeh but till now you all only looked at j2k and the case is still unsolved.
(and i also want the case solved)

I don't think that is quite true.  We have also wondered if Paulus were involved, if Michael Posner were involved, if Guido, Jaime, Steve, Lorenzo, and a dozen or so others were involved.  We are still wondering if others were there and witnessed Natalee's death.  However, we keep coming back to the reality that Joran, Deepak and Satish were last seen with her.  They picked her up a half hour before C&C closed--she didn't even know them--and took her somewhere.  They have many stories about what happened then.

yeh but joran is the last KNOWN person who saw her.
maybe after that somebody did something to her

kbm who do you think could have done something to Natalee after Joran left her.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »

Whew!  I'm back.  Must have just been a burp.

BRING NATALEE HOME
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

kbm - can you answer my question?  Will you ask Joran to come here and talk to us?  He can clear alot of stuff up.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:47 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: October 25, 2006, 12:06:26 PM »

No, I'm not back.  Durn.  Something must be up with the server.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 25, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »

Morning, Anna.  Such a cheerful greeting!  I can see me now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2006, 12:07:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

backatcha !
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2006, 12:07:50 PM »

Blah, I think he's gone.  Hopefully, he'll answer you when he comes back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »

Why They Lie, and continue to lie...

AZLady writes: "Correct. And if they simply left her somewhere, alive and healthy, then why did they lie and do they still lie about the events that night?"

kbm writes: "because they were scared and didnt know what was happening "

You know, I could actually believe that within the first hour or so, 3 "scared" young men might lie.

But after that?  

Let's get real.  This isn't a school yard game where kids make up stories about each other.  This isn't some pansy-assed high school test cheating, so they were scared.

So let's get real.  This is "MURDER."  Nearly EVERYONE detained and arrested in this case has been suspected of murder, or being complicit in murder -- and that's what the POLIS say.

If you, kbm, think these 3 did not harm Natalee and that someone else did, and you base this on your believe that after the beach episode, some third party came along and "disappeared" a breathing, living human being, then I think it would be reasonable to expect you to explain WHY you think that.

"Scared" doesn't cut it in a murder investigation.

All 3 have lied repeatedly.  REPEATEDLY.  None of their stories match.  ANd they continue to lie.  And none of them have provided a corroborated alibi for any of the key times and events.  NO alibi whatsoever.

If they were so scared, and if what you think is true, then each of the 3 would have a matching story, describing events in detail and "naming names."  This would get them off the hook.  Further, it would point to another more culpable party.

But don't you get it?  They already tried this and it failed.  The security guards were set up by deepak and satish's witness statements.  And that didn't work.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2006, 12:09:22 PM »

Well, Monkey friends, I have to get some work done today.  So, I'll keep the Monkey screen on the desktop and check back in from time to time.  The students are calling me...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2006, 12:10:43 PM »

The de Vries investigation, hand in hand with the Dutch investigators, will have a major impact on this case.  The people of Aruba and Netherlands have faith and trust in these two investigative bodies so if the truth is uncovered, justice will prevail.

I actually think they are affraid of the de Vries investigation.  From what I hear this guy goes after anyone.

Yes, that's my impression, too.  All these people who are saying they just want the truth to come out and the case solved seem to be very leery of the de Vries investigation.

Yep..they are scared.

Oh I very much agree.  They aught to be scared.  From what I gather, DeVries doesn't care who he offends, pisses off etc.  He will find out alot because he is a familiar person to them.  Perhaps he can get people to talk who where afraid to in the past because they didn't trust foreigners, nor did they trust ALE

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2006, 12:12:39 PM »

I guess kbm checking with soi.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »

I do hope when KBM returns he will read that we have also looked at the possibility of the insurance fraud thing and that is impossible to do because the insurance industry maintains a huge data base of policies written and paid and it is available to all insurance brokers and law enforcement.  They had no policy at all is my understanding.

Also we have considered someone of the MB kids being involved but they could never pull off the total disappearance and would not know the island or what to do.  No one was particularly interested in Natalee nor she in them enough to evoke that strong of emotion, etc.  They would do it at home where they would be on familiar turf.

But I know I have looked at everybody I can think of including the MB students, Marcia Twitty, the parents, the step-parents, etc. and it always comes right back to Joran and Dennis Jacobs telling Dave that drinks are drugged at Carlos and Charlies and to be careful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2006, 12:13:38 PM »

Maybe it a new 'nic' -- but it's the same old tired lies.

he-he

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 25, 2006, 12:14:57 PM »

I wonder how many boxes of frosted flakes they had to eat before they made up all the lies that came out of aruba.  It must have made Kellogg very, very happy.  Aren't they made in Michigan, the state where SOI lives?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:28 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Maybe it a new 'nic' -- but it's the same old tired lies.

he-he

Well I think it's good when they come out of the wood work and lie like rugs...means something is working... maybe it's DeVries, that is driving the fear.....

and i see MY SISTAH!!!!!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:30 PM »

11/1 is a week away....

De Vries show probably won't air until later in November, right?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: October 25, 2006, 12:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I wonder how many boxes of frosted flakes they had to eat before they made up all the lies that came out of aruba.  It must have made Kellogg very, very happy.  Aren't they made in Michigan, the state where SOI lives?

Yep, Battle Creek MI

About 2 hours from me Wink
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 25, 2006, 12:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well I think it's good when they come out of the wood work and lie like rugs...means something is working... maybe it's DeVries, that is driving the fear.....

and i see MY SISTAH!!!!!!!

100% agree.

You're just more patient than I.

I've ALREADY heard these lies -- at least they could come up with a few new ones. Show a little creativity.

I think there's still a lot of wiggle room left in the 'she was abducted by aliens' theory Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.