June 01, 2024, 09:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147166 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 03, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-sex-motions-hearing-20110103,0,5891060.story
Casey Anthony team wants her sex life excluded from murder trial
Defense takes issue with detective's question about how was Casey Anthony 'when she had sex?'

Video at link
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:17 a.m. EST, January 3, 2011
A hearing in the Casey Anthony case scheduled for early this afternoon will deal with defense motions to prevent state witness testimony from coming in at trial in the first-degree murder case.

In late December, Casey Anthony's defense filed motions designed to keep statements about two sexual relationships and other evidence out of her upcoming murder trial.

Defense attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez contend that allowing jurors to hear the information would damage their client's right to a fair trial.

One motion complains about Orange County detectives who interviewed witness Anthony Rusciano "regarding his alleged sexual relationship" with Anthony.
Her lawyers called the questions and responses "scandalous and incompetent and should not be allowed in any aspects of this case."

The defense took particular offense to sheriff's detective Yuri Melich asking, "How was she when she had sex? Was she one of those people that would be real clingy, or was it just matter of factly (sic), or was it just okay, we're done, I'm going home?"

Information on "any prior sexual relationship between Mr. Rusciano and Ms. Anthony is irrelevant to the charges in the present case," the lawyers said.

A motion regarding former boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro is similar, arguing that allowing testimony about that sexual relationship "would create a danger of unfair prejudice" against their client.

Anthony, 24, is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in December 2008. Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Today's hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. before Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

The defense team also has asked to block statements from George Anthony that his daughter has "a history of lying and/or has a history of stealing." They said that information is irrelevant to the charges she faces.

Anthony's lawyers have similar objections to the testimony of neighbor Brian Burner, who told a detective that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel in mid-June 2008, supposedly to dig up a bamboo root she had been tripped over.
"Evidence that Ms. Anthony borrowed a shovel from her neighbor does not tend to prove any element of the offenses for which she is charged," the lawyers wrote.

Another motion seeks to bar testimony about an "opinion" from Texas EquuSearch President Tim Miller that Casey Anthony on certain occasions was "about to mark on a map where the body was."

Anthony's attorneys say records provided by state prosecutors indicated their client was questioned at home about Caylee Marie and shown a map.

"She was asked to mark where [the] body would be found," the motion says. "She did not respond."

The lawyers requested today's hearing on these issues. This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:43 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/03/AR2011010300553.html
Anthony wants sex questions prohibited at trial
The Associated Press
Monday, January 3, 2011; 3:47 AM
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for a Florida mother accused of killing her daughter want a judge to prohibit testimony about her sex life with a witness during her trial.

Casey Anthony's attorneys will make their request during a hearing Monday in Orlando. They've filed a motion asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed.

Detectives asked Rosciano whether Anthony was "clingy" when she had sex, whether they used protection, whether Anthony had any sexually transmitted diseases and where they had sex. Defense attorneys say the questions are irrelevant.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder for the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 03, 2011, 08:07:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/189510/Casey-Anthony-team-presents-long-list-of-%E2%80%98irrelevant%E2%80%99-evidence
Casey Anthony team presents long list of ‘irrelevant’ evidence
By Saul Saenz, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, January 03, 2011 7:20 AM
ORLANDO --
Photos at link
Defense lawyers for Casey Anthony have a long list of pieces of testimony that they don't want the jurors in her upcoming murder trial to hear.

Attorney Jose Baez is expected to present 22 motions Monday of either evidence or testimony his team wants excluded from the case against Casey.

Casey is expected to appear in court for the 1:30 p.m. hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 03, 2011, 08:19:38 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010311-casey-anthony-back-in-court
Casey Anthony back in court today
Updated: Monday, 03 Jan 2011, 6:58 AM EST
Published : Monday, 03 Jan 2011, 6:58 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony is back in court today for her first hearing in the New Year.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony’s defense team will argue six separate motions.

One of the motions Judge Belvin Perry will hear today has to do with prohibiting testimony about Anthony's sex life. Anthony's attorneys are asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed during trial.

Other motions being heard relate to evidence and statements including a table knife found in Casey Anthony’s car and a statement from her neighbor in reference to a shovel.
Casey Anthony’s defense team also wants the president of Texas Equusearch's statements excluded. He says Casey Anthony almost pointed out the location of Caylee's body on a map. The defense says his testimony only states his opinion and it should not be heard in court.

Last week Anthony’s defense team filed 16 other motions. No hearing date has been scheduled for those motions.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 03, 2011, 08:27:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

You and the media have been quite busy this morning Trimm!  Thanks so much.

I've already informed my family (all adults) they are on their own from 1:30 on.     I bet that Casey will sit there proud as a peacock when her sexapades are discussed.  And I'm so looking forward to the States sanctions motion.   

See you all at 1:30 pm EST!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 03, 2011, 08:33:27 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010311-casey-anthony-back-in-court

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony is back in court today for her first hearing in the New Year.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

One of the motions Judge Belvin Perry will hear today has to do with prohibiting testimony about Anthony's sex life. Anthony's attorneys are asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed during trial.

Other motions being heard relate to evidence and statements including a table knife found in Casey Anthony’s car and a statement from her neighbor in reference to a shovel.
Casey Anthony’s defense team also wants the president of Texas Equusearch's statements excluded. He says Casey Anthony almost pointed out the location of Caylee's body on a map. The defense says his testimony only states his opinion and it should not be heard in court.

Last week Anthony’s defense team filed 16 other motions. No hearing date has been scheduled for those motions.

BBM   This is the first media outlet to report this and I wonder if this is not true since CJBP has been on vacation. However, we have seen in the past other motions heard that were filed at the last moment. Hopefully JP's afternoon schedule is free and clear and will decide to hear these to keep things moving along.

If some of these hearings do end up being after 5:00 or on Saturdays, will the media be allowed to video tape them?  I want to see each and everyone of them for myself.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 03, 2011, 08:34:41 AM »

Lee asks Casey about tattoo during jail visitation. 07/25/08 Part 3 of 3
http://www.wftv.com/video/18212521/index.html

Well, Skanky herself sad the tattoo was "Caylee related." It came from her own mouth.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 03, 2011, 08:41:05 AM »

BBM   This is the first media outlet to report this and I wonder if this is not true since CJBP has been on vacation. However, we have seen in the past other motions heard that were filed at the last moment. Hopefully JP's afternoon schedule is free and clear and will decide to hear these to keep things moving along.

If some of these hearings do end up being after 5:00 or on Saturdays, will the media be allowed to video tape them?  I want to see each and everyone of them for myself.

Good Morning TUPELO and big thanks to TRIMM. Maybe Judge Perry will hear these newly filed motions. I'm just not sure he and the prosecution have had time to read them all yet.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 03, 2011, 09:00:15 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I need to book out of here this morning to take care of some stuff for my mom, but I too have cleared the decks for the hearing.  I hope the Honorable Judge Perry had a lovely vacation and is rested and ready to do some rockin' and rollin' today. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 03, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I need to book out of here this morning to take care of some stuff for my mom, but I too have cleared the decks for the hearing.  I hope the Honorable Judge Perry had a lovely vacation and is rested and ready to do some rockin' and rollin' today. 

Hey Monkalicious! 
See you in a bit.
I got our kitty's ready.Fanny was hunting them earlier. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:01 AM »

Hey Monkalicious! 
See you in a bit.
I got our kitty's ready.Fanny was hunting them earlier. 

Great! We're all set! LET'S ROCK AND ROLL! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 03, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26349043/detail.html
New Motions To Be Heard In Casey Case
Anthony Trial Slated For May

POSTED: 5:35 am EST January 3, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 am EST January 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, her defense attorneys and prosecutors will meet Judge Belvin Perry at the Orange County courthouse for a Monday hearing that could decide nearly two dozen motions in Anthony's case.

The court hearing is expected to begin at 1:30 p.m. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #452 on: January 03, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »

Looking forward to reading all about the court appearance when I get home tonight.

This is YOUR YEAR Casey, the year you will pay for your crimes, be sentenced to death and fade into obscurity.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/03/2011           Addendum to
State of Florida's Motion in Limine Filed December 3, 2010

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 03, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/03/caylee-anthony-case-todays-hearing-010211/

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11
Posted on January 3, 2011 by Valhall

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 03, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »

01/03/2011 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

01/03/2011 Response
State of Florida's Preliminary Response to Motions Scheduled for January 3, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 03, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »

Looking forward to reading all about the court appearance when I get home tonight.

This is YOUR YEAR Casey, the year you will pay for your crimes, be sentenced to death and fade into obscurity.

Amen and Amen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 03, 2011, 11:05:48 AM »

01/03/2011 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

01/03/2011 Response
State of Florida's Preliminary Response to Motions Scheduled for January 3, 2011
01/03/2011           Motion to Suppress
Statements

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 03, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »

O/T remains of Kristi Cornwell have been found and ID'd
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 03, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »

i dont post here,just read, this case makes me crazy that it has gone on for so long ya know
i ran across this, and was wondering if it can be used in court,id put it up, but everytime
i try to put up a vid i mess it up, so here is link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videobeta/56b79c4a-4552-4def-977c-d81f6699cdd0/News/Krystal-Holloway-discusses-George-Anthony-s-confession-to-her

or if the above dosent work
http://tinyurl.com/23fh7hz

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.