June 15, 2024, 11:53:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147565 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #900 on: January 04, 2011, 07:33:52 AM »

It's been more than 30 years since I was a certified paralegal (that's what we were called back then), but I would be embarrassed as hell not to know what was going on with the case when I wasn't there.  jar kept saying he wasn't at the last hearing.  So, that's a valid excuse for not knowing what's going on?  Geez, maybe a couple of tin cans and some string (so it can't be tapped) is what the dufense needs to communicate with each other.  I know he filed the Motions, but bozo should have been the one doing the talking.  Silly me, of course not, the sanctions would have been much worse as bozo would have tried to lie his way out.

Not only do the defense members need better communication, but Mason needs to do his homework. Like watch the videos of the court hearings he misses.

We all saw them. Why couldn't he? And we are not her lawyers!

Give me a break.

And, is it just me, or does he seem to not always finish the sentence or the word?  Wonder how that shows up when transcripted?

I do medical transcription for my work, but I tried to do legal and general transcription, and they were not fun at all.  It is extremely hard to decide where to break the ums and hmmms, and if verbatim, they all have to be there, then trying to decide when one person stops talking and another starts and lots of times they talk over each other.  I did not enjoy that.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 04, 2011, 07:36:22 AM »

Just a little refresher:

My Caylee is Missing - posted by Cindy Anthony on July 3

She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First is seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for the haughtier to change, but instead more lies, more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead she tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Evening, all!  I popped in this afternoon at trail time and was thrilled to see a packed house!    Thanks for posting the live feeds everybody!

Curly- Thanks so much for re-posting Cindy's soliloquy.  The part that really jumped out at me was found in the last line, purple bolding is mine. Cindy has just spent a multitude of lines painting herself as such a wonderful, forgiving, forebearing, and generous mother...so tragically wronged...a defenseless, hapless victim. Notice how many lines are dedicated to Caylee?!  Finally, she remembers Caylee in the final line as "the little angel". Statement Analysis comes to mind, as Cindy has told us that Caylee is precious, yet Cindy spent an inordinate amount of time telling us (the readers) how much Cindy had done for Casey and Caylee.  The last line tells us just how close Cindy actually was to Caylee..."the" implies distance. There's no ownership in "the", it merely tells which one.  Ownership says "Who is now watching out for our (my) little angel?"

It bugs the carp out of me that they are trying to write this off as nothing.  She obviously felt something when she wrote it.  How can they be so mean and uncaring to toss it aside, knowing it was about Caylee.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 04, 2011, 07:37:55 AM »

Who is next to Ashton?  He seems new.

I don't know.

He was there previously. I think someone said before he was a "lead" in most of the high profile trials. Not sure about that, but I will look though my other pictures and see who I have him labeled as.

I'm pretty positive that is State Attorney Frank George

He is very quiet, never says anything.  Is he like a supervisor to make sure Ashton and Linda are doing a good job?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 04, 2011, 07:39:41 AM »

Somebody was awesome today with all the screen caps.  I tired to do one and lost it.  I wish i was so talented.  Whoever that was, thank you!!   The links too were very helpful, specially the ones to the live viewing.  I usually miss it live, so today was a special day for me. 

My kids came home, and I was hooting and hollering about the smack-down, kids have no idea what I am talking about, but it seriously made my day.

bbm

I need a serious net lingo 101 class, what does BBM mean please?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 04, 2011, 07:52:38 AM »

Somebody was awesome today with all the screen caps.  I tired to do one and lost it.  I wish i was so talented.  Whoever that was, thank you!!   The links too were very helpful, specially the ones to the live viewing.  I usually miss it live, so today was a special day for me. 

My kids came home, and I was hooting and hollering about the smack-down, kids have no idea what I am talking about, but it seriously made my day.

bbm

BBM = bolded by me (poster bolds an area of previous post that they want to specifically discuss in their posting)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 04, 2011, 08:04:42 AM »

I don't know.

He was there previously. I think someone said before he was a "lead" in most of the high profile trials. Not sure about that, but I will look though my other pictures and see who I have him labeled as.

He is very quiet, never says anything.  Is he like a supervisor to make sure Ashton and Linda are doing a good job?
Although he is their supervisor, my guess is they work as a team, therefore, with possible evidientary Motions being ruled on, three heads are better than one or two.  I would say he is very proud of the professional manner and preparedness of his attorneys and will do whatever it takes to help them.  Evidence in or out, real evidence and not jibjab stuff, is vital.  The State has the obligation to turn over all evidence, whether they will use it or not.  Of course, the Defense can protest with they have a clue or not. JMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 04, 2011, 08:15:28 AM »

bbm

BBM = bolded by me (poster bolds an area of previous post that they want to specifically discuss in their posting)

Oh, okay, thanks.  I learn something new every single day.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 04, 2011, 08:19:23 AM »

I don't know.

Although he is their supervisor, my guess is they work as a team, therefore, with possible evidientary Motions being ruled on, three heads are better than one or two.  I would say he is very proud of the professional manner and preparedness of his attorneys and will do whatever it takes to help them.  Evidence in or out, real evidence and not jibjab stuff, is vital.  The State has the obligation to turn over all evidence, whether they will use it or not.  Of course, the Defense can protest with they have a clue or not. JMO

They all look like they like each other too.  You know how you can just tell people are just tolerating each other?  This team, at last the 2 I see speaking all the time, get along great.  I like that about them.  They seem to pick up for each other where the other one left off.  They back each other up.  I have yet to hear, Uh judge I was not here, so not my problem.  I guess they were always both there, but you know what I mean.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 04, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

O/T so sad for the children

Ill. mom who disappeared after crash found dead

originally posted in wrong thread now here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9089.msg1284689#msg1284689

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:28:22 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 04, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »

O/T so sad for the children

Ill. mom who disappeared after crash found dead
originally posted in wrong thread now here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9089.msg1284689#msg1284689

sad yes, at least the "wondering" is over for them.  Thank God.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:29:33 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: January 04, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »

I'm starting to think that Bozo has a problem. He has shot off his mouth so many times about
all his experts when in reality he has maybe 3. All the rest have given him negitive results
and now his a-s is in a sling and he has very little time to find more lie's to cover up. He
should ask his client, she lies with the best of them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 04, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »

I have to go back and listen again but I could have sword JP said that the sexual relationships, FAMILIAL, and otherwise.  Did anyone else hear that?

Here you go. 
Part 3 starting @ 3:41 http://www.wftv.com/video/26355896/index.html

Listening to Mason is torture.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 04, 2011, 09:41:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Baez lied again in court yesterday when CJBP asked him why he was late submitting Dr. Brock' report. Baez said he didn't have it in time to file by the court ordered date, and he filed it the next day.  Guess what?  The report was written on September 28, '10  and notarized on December 7, '10.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66828046/12152010-Dr-Jane-Bock-Report-and-CV

Now wouldn't one think that after the smack down Baez had just received he would know better than to lie about this?  I hope there is further repercussion on this matter.   He makes me want to hurl!   I think that CJBP needs to ask Casey if she is still satisfied with her counsel at this point.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 04, 2011, 09:47:21 AM »

thanks for all the links..am watching/listening to it as I am typing ....opened another screen so I could listen to it...can't hardly stand watching Casey Ho..she thinks that she is all that and a bag of chips!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 04, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26351374/detail.html
Judge: Casey Anthony's Attorneys Violated Order
Posted: 10:31 am EST January 3, 2011Updated: 9:19 am EST January 4, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Circuit Judge Belvin Perry ruled Monday during a hearing that attorneys for Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, have violated a court order to turn over information about expert witnesses who will testify on her behalf.

"It is highly unlikely that they have no idea what the defense, what these expert witnesses, who have been retained at taxpayers expense, will be testifying too," Judge Perry said.
Casey walked into the court room at 1:26pm, wearing a long sleeve, blue top and gray slacks. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in attendance.

The hearing began promptly at 1:30pm. The first motion heard was on sanctions filed by the state of Florida against Casey's attorneys for ignoring the judge's orders to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.

Judge Perry said Monday in Orlando that Casey's defense attorneys missed deadlines last month. The defense told the judge it has tried to comply with every order and accidentally missed the key deadline of December 14, to turn in the reports.

"Why did he miss the deadline?" Judge Belvin Perry asked attorney Cheney Mason, referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez.

At that point, Baez stood up to explain himself.

"Did you ask for a request, an extension of time?" Judge Perry asked Baez.

"No, I didn't because I didn't expect that it wouldn't arrive on time," Baez replied.

"I don't think sanctions are appropriate in this case," Mason told Judge Perry. "I think what is appropriate, let's all just calm down, we don't want to try this case but one time."
rosecutors had asked that the attorneys be fined $500 a day until they provided the information. However, Judge Perry said a fine amount is pending against Baez.

State prosecutor Jeffrey Ashton argued the defense intentionally withheld the information and has a history of ignoring court orders.

"The defense for whatever reason decided they're going to do discovery their way and the court's orders mean nothing," Ashton said.

Judge Perry also ordered that the experts must provide written reports about what they will say at trial. Anything not in the reports or in depositions will not be allowed at the May trial.

The defense also asked the judge to suppress some courtroom video and images by the media. Mason said he did not appreciate some of the photos and video taken by the media and posted on websites. He claimed some images showed documents that weren't intended to be public.

Judge Perry decided not to suppress media videos and photos, but told Mason to move the defense table if necessary if he was worried about having the client-attorney rights violated.

Judge Perry heard a total of 23 motions about evidence regarding Casey's tattoo, her sexual past and her history of lying and stealing. His rulings are still pending on several of those motions.
he defense doesn't want detailed information on Casey's sexual history with past boyfriends to be brought up during her trial. The state agreed saying it wouldn't ask details, but it would need to bring up the relationships to establish witness credibility. Prosecutors asked for 15 days to respond, which Judge Perry allowed.

The state asked to have the same time to respond to other motions dealing with Casey's history of lying and stealing, the shovel she borrowed from a neighbor and a tattoo which she got after Caylee disappeared.

Other motions will require separate hearings including a hair found in Casey's car that prosecutors say came from her daughter's dead body, a high concentration of chloroform which was also found in her car, and the jail video which shows Casey's reaction to the news her daughter's remains had been found near her home.

The hearing ended at 3:06 pm.

A status hearing is set for January 14. At this point, Casey is not required to appear, but if there are new motions filed, and the judge agrees to hear them, she must be in court.

Casey has pleaded not guilty in the death of her daughter Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: January 04, 2011, 09:54:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Baez lied again in court yesterday when CJBP asked him why he was late submitting Dr. Brock' report. Baez said he didn't have it in time to file by the court ordered date, and he filed it the next day.  Guess what?  The report was written on September 28, '10  and notarized on December 7, '10.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66828046/12152010-Dr-Jane-Bock-Report-and-CV

Now wouldn't one think that after the smack down Baez had just received he would know better than to lie about this?  I hope there is further repercussion on this matter.   He makes me want to hurl!   I think that CJBP needs to ask Casey if she is still satisfied with her counsel at this point.

I know I sure wouldn't be worried about Baez's new haircut or how far down I could pull my sleeves over my hands.
Heck,I'd try and fire all of them. 

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 04, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »

in watching the video provided, Judge is pissy! wa hoo!    he is bouncing his knee and wringing his hands...grimacing his jaw...he has had it! jmo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 04, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/189510/Casey-Anthonys-attorney-sanctioned-during-motions-hearing
Casey Anthony's attorney sanctioned during motions hearing
By Jacqueline Fell and Amanda Evans, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:10 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's defense was blasted in court Monday for not meeting deadlines and not following the rules.

Not too much went their way during the hearing.

Attorney Jose Baez was sanctioned and will have to pay an undetermined amount for not following the court’s orders.

The state wanted Casey's attorneys fined $500 a day for every day they didn't give the state more information about their expert witnesses.

Judge Belvin Perry didn't go that far, but said it would be the next step.

The defense now has seven days to give the state detailed reports about the expert’s testimony. If they don’t include it, the expert will not be allowed to bring the subject up at trial.

The state said they've let things slide, but this is information they must know.

"Like the judge said, it's not like Hold 'Em. You're not hiding some cards here," said legal analyst Will Jay, with the Orlando law firm Carsten & Ladan, P.A. "Everything is out on the table in Florida, and they were trying to hide their cards on the experts."

In other matters, the state has 12 to 15 days to respond to a number of motions just filed by the defense. They don’t want certain things coming up at trial.
It was decided the jury will not hear specific details about Casey’s sex life. There will be questions about her relationships, but no details.

Perry is ready to make hotel arrangements and such for attorneys, which is all being kept secret.

The judge said he'll tell them at the very last second, and they'll either use fake names or he'll order a gag order to keep the location secret.

Casey's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Meanwhile, Casey's defense is rearranging the courtroom to protect their conversations from becoming public.

Judge Perry is allowing them to move to a side table so that no one will be sitting behind them.

The defense complained someone was taking pictures of notes shared between Ant Meanwhile, Casey's defense is rearranging the courtroom to protect their conversations from becoming public.

Judge Perry is allowing them to move to a side table so that no one will be sitting behind them.

The defense complained someone was taking pictures of notes shared between Anthony and her attorneys in court.

The defense said it will move tables.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #918 on: January 04, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »

When the skank comes in, she smiles at Bozo and says "I like your hair" and bozo gets all excited.........omg, I almost peed my pants laughing!

http://www.wftv.com/video/26353568/index.html

(about the 23 second mark)

wow, she did say that!

...then the primping began.

eeewww....he was ALL smiles

she seems to have lost some more weight

Either snack funds have dried up or she doesn't buy them so we won't know what she eats Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 04, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/perry-sanctions-defense-in-casey.html
Monday, January 3, 2011
Perry Sanctions The Defense In The Casey Anthony Murder Case

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.