June 16, 2024, 12:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147600 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 03, 2011, 03:03:37 PM »

Help........they quit covering it on In Sessions and I can't find a good site, either the sound is low on Fox or the others keep buffering.  Anyone have a good site they are using?

Hugs, Magic 

cnn.com/live

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 03, 2011, 03:03:55 PM »

Bobo asking for modification on sanctions as it is his $3.00 perhour that is going to be cut. Bob wants 30 days.  JP says that is too many.  Bobo has till Wed noon but is not getting 30 days.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 03, 2011, 03:04:20 PM »

ohhh...it may be wishful thinking on my part, or I could be hearing things, but I swear i heard JP say that there are civil lawyers out there filing cases against criminal lawyers for various reasons...which include recupping funds for JAC.  Hehehe

You heard right & it was obviously zeroed in on the defense

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 03, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »

Help........they quit covering it on In Sessions and I can't find a good site, either the sound is low on Fox or the others keep buffering.  Anyone have a good site they are using?

Hugs, Magic 

http://www.wftv.com/video/26351460/index.html

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 03, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »

oops, recouping, not recupping....jeesh, this thread moves fast, guess I wasn't hearing things after all, or at least I'm not the only one 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 03, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream3

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 03, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »

No acknowledgment to Rosebud this time

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 03, 2011, 03:07:50 PM »

This is a very good link. We should add it to the court hearing list.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 03, 2011, 03:09:13 PM »

My feed cut out.....gag order on what?

The judge said he would make the arrangements for the hotels for the jury and expert witnesses but if they wanted to do that he would issue a gag order to prevent the names from getting out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 03, 2011, 03:10:27 PM »

mason was making fun of judge here about the laptop issue and filing maybe they will replay

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 03, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

No but Baez walked out of court with her.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »

mason was making fun of judge here about the laptop issue and filing maybe they will replay

he was leaving and still on mike

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #752 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »

Bozo took a huge backseat today.  I am curious as to why.  His ego does not allow him to do that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »

My feed cut out.....gag order on what?

The judge said he would make the arrangements for the hotels for the jury and expert witnesses but if they wanted to do that he would issue a gag order to prevent the names from getting out.
Thanks Turbo!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26349360/detail.html
Judge: Anthony Defense Violated Order
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Monday, January 3, 2011
UPDATED: 3:01 pm EST January 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case on Monday found her defense team in willful violation of a court order, demanding that lead attorney Jose Baez personally pay the cost of the prosecution to bring forth the motion for sanctions.

The state argued that Anthony's defense has not provided details about what its experts will testify at trial, per a previous court order. Judge Belvin Perry heard arguments from the state and defense before finding Anthony's attorneys in violation of the order.

Perry asked state to calculate the amount of money the motion cost.

Meanwhile, Perry ruled in favor of the defense to prohibit testimony about Anthony's sex life with a witness during her murder trial. Anthony's attorneys filed a motion asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed during trial.

Detectives asked Rosciano whether Anthony was "clingy" when she had sex, whether they used protection, whether Anthony had any sexually transmitted diseases and where they had sex. Defense attorneys say the questions are irrelevant.

More than 20 other motions will be heard at Monday's hearing as well.

Anthony's defense does not want jurors to see the tattoo Anthony got shortly after Caylee's disappearance.
Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and has claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 03, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

Deadlines are deadlines and Mr Ashton has suggested how to deal with it.  Jar...I've never been held with civil contempt before. JP....I know Mr. Mason.

Ahhhh, I love this judge and his ways.

The judge said also this will be my next step.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 03, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »

I bet Mason will be after getting rid of JP now, because his ego couldn't stand being threatened with contempt in front of the cameras. Heh-heh! Not a great day for the defense. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 03, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »

maybe bozo was asking sindy to ask georgette to ask river for some money to help cover his sanctions

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 03, 2011, 03:14:11 PM »

maybe bozo was asking sindy to ask georgette to ask river for some money to help cover his sanctions

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 03, 2011, 03:14:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26351374/detail.html
Casey Appears In Court For Evidence Hearing
Posted: 10:31 am EST January 3, 2011Updated: 3:09 pm EST January 3, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is in court with her attorneys Monday to try to convince a judge to toss out key pieces of evidence in her trial. Last week, the defense filed several motions asking Judge Belvin Perry to exclude certain evidence, such as the traces of chloroform found in the trunk of Casey's car.

Casey walked into the court room at 1:26pm, wearing a long sleeve, blue top and gray slacks. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in attendance.

The hearing began promptly at 1:30pm. The first motion heard was on sanctions filed by the state of Florida against Casey's attorneys for ignoring the judge's orders to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.
Documents that needed to be filed by 12:00pm on December 14, were not filed until the next day.

"Why did he miss the deadline?" Judge Belvin Perry asked attorney Cheney Mason, referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez.

At that point, Baez stood up to explain himself.

"Did you ask for a request, an extension of time?" Judge Perry asked Baez.

Baez replied that he did not.

"I don't think sanctions are appropriate in this case," Mason told Judge Perry.

However, the imposed sanctions against the defense and Jose Baez were held in contempt of court for missing deadlines on expert witnesses. Judge Perry said a fine amount is pending.

Judge Perry also said he must comply in seven days to get reports on expert witnesses. Anything not put in report or in deposition may not be used during trial.

The defense asked the judge to suppress some courtroom video and images by the media. Mason said he did not appreciate some of the the photos and video taken by the media and posted on websites. He claimed some images showed documents that weren't intended to be public.

Judge Perry decided not to suppress media videos and photos, but told Mason to move the defense table if necessary if he was worried about having the client-attorney rights violated.
The defense also wants to keep Casey's boyfriends, her alleged lies, what investigators found in her car, and about the shovel she borrowed from her neighbor the week Caylee disappeared, from the jury.

Casey told the neighbor she wanted to dig up bamboo roots in the yard that she was tripping over.

Her father George Anthony told detectives to have the cadaver dogs check two other spots in the yard where dirt had been recently turned.

Detectives asked Casey Anthony's boyfriends questions about their sexual relations, such as, was she clingy? Did she talk about Caylee? How many other boyfriends did she have?

The questions were asked when detectives were trying to figure out what happened to Caylee, where she was, and who her father is. The defense says the information is private and prejudicial and it will prevent her from getting a fair trial.

The defense doesn't want her father's statements about all of her lies to come into the trial and her history of stealing from her grandmother and mother.

The defense doesn't want the jury to hear Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller's statement that Casey was "about to mark on a map where the body was" but then changed her mind.

Court went into recess at 3:06 pm.
A status hearing set for January 10. At this point, Casey is not required to appear, but if there are new motions filed, and the judge agrees to hear them, she must be in court.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.