June 01, 2024, 10:31:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147171 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 03, 2011, 03:16:55 PM »

No acknowledgment to Rosebud this time
No but Baez walked out of court with her.
maybe bozo was asking sindy to ask georgette to ask river for some money to help cover his sanctions

Funny! I wouldn't put it past him to try and hit the A's up for some cash.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 03, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »

I bet Mason will be after getting rid of JP now, because his ego couldn't stand being threatened with contempt in front of the cameras. Heh-heh! Not a great day for the defense. 

Don't forget! That camera has a telescopic lens.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 03, 2011, 03:19:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/26353702/detail.html
Slideshow 01/03/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #763 on: January 03, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »

Thank you so much for all the links.  I finally got one in time to see the end and the Judge talking still on mic.  He said his aide brought a hatchet to the court to get him to use the computer instead of paper...she must not of had to go through screening that day, lol. 

All in all a pretty good day for Caylee, of course the State was going to let some of that stuff go, that Jib Jab and such was crazy to begin with.  With all of the evidence the state has, the last thing they are gonna show a jury is a Jib Jab video.  They are going to point by point, show how this evil mother, killed her precious baby, wrapped her up like garbage and left her to rot in a swamp and then proceed to rent and watch movies, party, get a new tatoo, steal from her best friend and have fun for the next 31 days.

Finally, Baez got more than a lil slap on the wrist, I wish he would of been found in contempt but this will have to do.  I can't imagine them following this new order about their witnesses either, so maybe contempt is around the corner, we can only hope.

Once again, it was a pleasure to be with all of you today, I am going to go back and read all the posts I missed.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 03, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »

I found it interesting that The Jar claims  no knowledge about anything from the last hearing he was not at as it was past his bedtime at 5:00pm. I got the impression that in Jar World since he did not grace the court with his presence it did not happen.  IMO The Jar did not appear at the late hearing to make a point to the court.  Kinda blew up in his face today LOL (Lots Of Luck)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #765 on: January 03, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »

I found it interesting that The Jar claims  no knowledge about anything from the last hearing he was not at as it was past his bedtime at 5:00pm. I got the impression that in Jar World since he did not grace the court with his presence it did not happen.  IMO The Jar did not appear at the late hearing to make a point to the court.  Kinda blew up in his face today LOL (Lots Of Luck)

So, Jar does not do 5:00 hearings?  Is he special?  I don't get that team at all.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 03, 2011, 03:22:38 PM »

Now that he has been given sanctions - does this go against Bobo with the Bar on his record?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 03, 2011, 03:24:56 PM »

So, Jar does not do 5:00 hearings?  Is he special?  I don't get that team at all.

He also does not go to court on weekends... yet has put in over 600 hours.  What a jewel!  Too bad he had no clue about most things  JP asked him directly about today and/or reminded him of.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 03, 2011, 03:26:02 PM »

He also does not go to court on weekends... yet has put in over 600 hours.  What a jewel!  Too bad he had no clue about most things  JP asked him directly about today and/or reminded him of.

He sure did sound like a bumbling idiot today.  Not a good choice for lead counsel, IMO.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 03, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »

My favorite line of the day (besides the sanctions LOL) was His Honor saying he doesn't mind trying it twice.  That's the leverage the dufense thought they had in order to do things when they felt like it!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 03, 2011, 03:27:27 PM »

No acknowledgment to Rosebud this time
No but Baez walked out of court with her.
maybe bozo was asking sindy to ask georgette to ask river for some money to help cover his sanctions

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 03, 2011, 03:28:02 PM »

Now that he has been given sanctions - does this go against Bobo with the Bar on his record?

He has a better chance of getting "sanctioned" in an actual bar than he does with The Florida Bar, I am sorry to say.

If they have interveined so far, I am feeling anything coming in that regard will have to wait until post-trial.

I was shocked that Casey seemed so relaxed and giddy while her lifelines played "bear on unicycle".

Did y'all see the footnote on the tattoo motion?
 Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 03, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »

My favorite line of the day (besides the sanctions LOL) was His Honor saying he doesn't mind trying it twice.  That's the leverage the dufense thought they had in order to do things when they felt like it!

Mine was when Jar was reading off the name of a motion and JP yelled "lying and stealing" whatever the rest was.  It is like he wanted to deny that motion now, and that lying and stealing is rampant in this trial.  It is one he is familiar with.  He almost said it laughing. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 03, 2011, 03:32:40 PM »

Darn, missed all the live action...wondered where everyone was, LOL 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-sex-motions-hearing-20110103,0,5891060.story

Casey Anthony defense team blasted for 'willful violation' of evidence rules
Judge Belvin Perry blasted attorney Jose Baez for missing a deadline to provide info about defense experts.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

2:48 PM EST, January 3, 2011

Advertisement

Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez was just slapped for a "willful violation" of a court order to provide information from defense experts by a December deadline.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez to pay an undetermined amount for court costs.

Perry's decision came shortly after a hearing began this afternoon dealing with as many as 20 motions covering a range of issues, including witness statements about the woman's sexual history to the state's concern about how the defense team' handed information about experts.

Anthony, who is in the courtroom this afternoon, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argued that the information her attorneys have provided so far about defense experts "woefully and deliberately fails to comply with the court's order."

Ashton wanted the defense held in civil contempt and fines against the defense, especially Baez. He wanted a $500 daily fine until the defense complies.

Perry then asked Baez about missing the deadline.

"Did it occur to you that you should seek an extension of time?" Perry asked. "Did not that (the court-ordered deadline) mean anything to you?"

Defense attorney Cheney Mason says there should be no sanctions. His team is working hard on a "remarkably time-consuming event . . . We're doing what we can."

In his ruling, Perry said defense experts must provide reports and opinions in seven days. Anything not expressed in their reports or opinions or during their depositions will not be allowed at trial. The rules of criminal procedure provide for exchange of discovery to avoid "trial by ambush," he said.

The other issues being covered today include:

• A defense motion to restrict telephoto courtroom photography and "audio eavesdropping of defense." Perry says "there's no prohibition against a telephoto lens" but he cautioned that photos should not be disseminated that show words or writing on notes passed between the attorneys and their client. He also suggested that the defense used a side table where the photographer would only shoot at back of documents being passed.

• A motion to compel the Judicial Administrative Commission to pay for transcripts of the depositions of state experts from Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

• A request to the court to determine so-called "prior bad acts" of Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the toddler's remains a little more two years ago.

• Two motions regarding statements of former boyfriend Casey Anthony boyfriends Anthony Lazzaro and Anthony Rusciano. The defense wants the so-called "sexual interrogation" statements of those two men kept out of the trial.

• A defense motion to bar testimony about an "opinion" from Texas EquuSearch President Tim Miller that Casey Anthony on certain occasions was "about to mark on a map where the body was." Anthony's attorneys say records provided by state prosecutors indicated their client was questioned at home about Caylee Marie and shown a map.

"She was asked to mark where [the] body would be found," the motion says. "She did not respond."

• Defense motions to preclude information about Casey Anthony obtaining a shovel from a neighbor and to block evidence about a table knife found in her car.

The neighbor, Brian Burner, told a detective that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel in mid-June 2008 and supposedly to dig up a bamboo root she had been tripped over.

"Evidence that Ms. Anthony borrowed a shovel from her neighbor does not tend to prove any element of the offenses for which she is charged," the lawyers wrote.

• A defense motion to block statements from George Anthony, who indicated that his daughter has "a history of lying and/or has a history of stealing." The defense team has said that "character evidence" information is irrelevant to the charges she faces.

• A motion to suppress a jail interview of the defendant.

• A motion to block Casey Anthony's reaction in jail to the discovery of her daughter's remains.

• Motions regarding a "Jib Jab Cartoon," and Cindy Anthony MySpace.

• Motions to block a Casey Anthony tattoo and her MySpace "Diary of Days" from entering the trial.

• Motions regarding chloroform and decomposition chemicals and other science-related evidence.

• Motions to exclude post-mortem banding, a stain in the trunk of the Casey Anthony car and K-9 [canine] alerts.

The motions cover a wide range of issues, but they generally deal with evidence the defense argues is prejudicial or unfair to Casey Anthony.

In late December, for instance, Casey Anthony's defense filed motions designed to keep statements about two sexual relationships and other evidence out of the upcoming murder trial.

Defense attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez contend that allowing jurors to hear the information would damage their client's right to a fair trial.

One motion complains about Orange County detectives who interviewed ex-boyfriend Anthony Rusciano "regarding his alleged sexual relationship" with Anthony.

Her lawyers called the questions and responses "scandalous and incompetent and should not be allowed in any aspects of this case."

The defense took particular offense to sheriff's detective Yuri Melich asking, "How was she when she had sex? Was she one of those people that would be real clingy, or was it just matter of factly (sic), or was it just okay, we're done, I'm going home?"

Information on "any prior sexual relationship between Mr. Rusciano and Ms. Anthony is irrelevant to the charges in the present case," the lawyers said.

A motion regarding former boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro is similar, arguing that allowing testimony about that sexual relationship "would create a danger of unfair prejudice" against their client.

The lawyers requested today's hearing on these issues. This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 03, 2011, 03:32:50 PM »

Seems to me the duhfense is trying to stall the trial date again.
Bozo has a new big boy haircut. Not flattering with his porky face.
LOL @ the Jar. Take it from me, you are a bumbling idiot.
Bozo still smirked when he was sanctioned to pay the expense of the state appearing in court.
If Perry would have found Foghorn in contempt that would have made my day.
There's always next time.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: January 03, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »

ok, I could be wrong, but I swear I thought I saw bozo wiping a tear . . . poor thing, public humilitation cause tears on silk suit boo hoo.
 puker

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 03, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »

Did you really, sister?
I missed that one.
All I saw was a continuous smirk.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 03, 2011, 03:40:37 PM »

Not an excuse when the hearing is on video to view at his leisure.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 03, 2011, 03:41:02 PM »

Did you really, sister?
I missed that one.
All I saw was a continuous smirk.
yeah, I really did.  He looked like he was going to internally explode . . . do you think he just might be getting it that this trial is not about him or momster . . . but about justice for Caylee?  Never mind, I already know the answer to that LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 03, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »

ok, I could be wrong, but I swear I thought I saw bozo wiping a tear . . . poor thing, public humilitation cause tears on silk suit boo hoo.
 puker

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.