June 15, 2024, 11:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147566 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: January 03, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »

Now that he has been given sanctions - does this go against Bobo with the Bar on his record?

He has a better chance of getting "sanctioned" in an actual bar than he does with The Florida Bar, I am sorry to say.

If they have interveined so far, I am feeling anything coming in that regard will have to wait until post-trial.

I was shocked that Casey seemed so relaxed and giddy while her lifelines played "bear on unicycle".

Did y'all see the footnote on the tattoo motion?
 Monkey Devil!

What was the footnote?

Got the nod:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/09/cayleecasey-case-the-tattoo-is-caylee-related-and-a-clue/

Thanks Blink.  I remember now . . . it seems so long ago . . .

Tell me....I knew about the dot in the star. What was the footnote?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: January 03, 2011, 04:51:10 PM »

I guess I must be dense, because I didn't see anything about a footnote.

Referenced someone's opinion/comment (by no-life bloggers) that the 3rd star of the tattoo without the center dot meant Caylee didn't make it to her 3rd birthday.........
Casey did state to Lee that her tattoo was "Caylee related". Whatever that means. LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: January 03, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »

When the skank comes in, she smiles at Bozo and says "I like your hair" and bozo gets all excited.........omg, I almost peed my pants laughing!

http://www.wftv.com/video/26353568/index.html

(about the 23 second mark)

wow, she did say that!

...then the primping began.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 03, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »

Was the Movie producer with Cindy today?  I think that if Cindy was a loving grandmother and there is a movie made about Caylee then she would give any profits from that movie to a reputable organization that helps find children.  But I'm sure her greed will get in the way of that and she will keep the money. 

Her jewelry, her clothes, her tatto's, her mortgage payments...what's a grieving grandmother to do. 

Yeah really!   Lots of us on here are grandmothers\mothers and never would have behaved the way that this family has.   They should all be ashamed of themselves. 
I'm so happy that Bozo got spanked today!   LOL

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 03, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »

Now that he has been given sanctions - does this go against Bobo with the Bar on his record?

He has a better chance of getting "sanctioned" in an actual bar than he does with The Florida Bar, I am sorry to say.

If they have interveined so far, I am feeling anything coming in that regard will have to wait until post-trial.

I was shocked that Casey seemed so relaxed and giddy while her lifelines played "bear on unicycle".

Did y'all see the footnote on the tattoo motion?
 Monkey Devil!

What was the footnote?

Got the nod:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/09/cayleecasey-case-the-tattoo-is-caylee-related-and-a-clue/

Or could it have to do with the 3 pavers were Caylee's remains were found

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: January 03, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »

I guess I must be dense, because I didn't see anything about a footnote.

Referenced someone's opinion/comment (by no-life bloggers) that the 3rd star of the tattoo without the center dot meant Caylee didn't make it to her 3rd birthday.........
Casey did state to Lee that her tattoo was "Caylee related". Whatever that means. LOL

Thanks SEEME! I would say for sure the tat was Caylee related too. Lee and Casey's conversation was all in code and a mystery to me anyway. 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #826 on: January 03, 2011, 04:58:52 PM »

When the skank comes in, she smiles at Bozo and says "I like your hair" and bozo gets all excited.........omg, I almost peed my pants laughing!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: January 03, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »

wow, she did say that!

I guess thats ok if you're into a eddie munster look alike 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: January 03, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Right after she said, "I like your hair!"

Gag me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 03, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Gag me.

Aren't they precious??  Monkey Devil!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: January 03, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »

It's been more than 30 years since I was a certified paralegal (that's what we were called back then), but I would be embarrassed as hell not to know what was going on with the case when I wasn't there.  jar kept saying he wasn't at the last hearing.  So, that's a valid excuse for not knowing what's going on?  Geez, maybe a couple of tin cans and some string (so it can't be tapped) is what the dufense needs to communicate with each other.  I know he filed the Motions, but bozo should have been the one doing the talking.  Silly me, of course not, the sanctions would have been much worse as bozo would have tried to lie his way out.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: January 03, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Gag me.

Aren't they precious??  Monkey Devil!
What a great book cover . . . Pimping/no primping and The Pimp

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 03, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Gag me.

You just wanna puke!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: January 03, 2011, 05:17:19 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Gag me.

Wow! 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #834 on: January 03, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »

I sure saw that.  Made me grit my teeth and want to rip her hair out.  I thought bozo was another person then, maybe that other lawyer she giggled about in her letters, the intern dude, for a second. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #835 on: January 03, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »

wow, she did say that!

Gag me.

Wow! 

I love the little ski-slope up front.  So attractive.  not.  HIS POOR WIFE. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: January 03, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »

It's been more than 30 years since I was a certified paralegal (that's what we were called back then), but I would be embarrassed as hell not to know what was going on with the case when I wasn't there.  jar kept saying he wasn't at the last hearing.  So, that's a valid excuse for not knowing what's going on?  Geez, maybe a couple of tin cans and some string (so it can't be tapped) is what the dufense needs to communicate with each other.  I know he filed the Motions, but bozo should have been the one doing the talking.  Silly me, of course not, the sanctions would have been much worse as bozo would have tried to lie his way out.

Not only do the defense members need better communication, but Mason needs to do his homework. Like watch the videos of the court hearings he misses.

We all saw them. Why couldn't he? And we are not her lawyers!

Give me a break.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 03, 2011, 05:45:25 PM »

I noticed Skanky's unmentionables are beginning to look like her mother's. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 03, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »

I noticed Skanky's unmentionables are beginning to look like her mother's. 

fruit of the loom standard issue

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: January 03, 2011, 05:51:15 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26349360/detail.html
Judge: Anthony Defense Violated Order
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Monday, January 3, 2011
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EST January 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case on Monday found her defense team in willful violation of a court order, demanding that lead attorney Jose Baez personally pay the cost of the prosecution to bring forth the motion for sanctions.

The state argued that Anthony's defense has not provided details about what its experts will testify at trial, per a previous court order. Judge Belvin Perry heard arguments from the state and defense before finding Anthony's attorneys in violation of the order.

"The defense team in this case is in deliberate, willful and contemptuous violation of this court order," Perry said.

Perry had ordered the defense to turn over information about the defense's witnesses by Dec. 14, but prosecutors said Baez's response was "insufficient" and "laughable."

During the hearing, Baez said he was unable to meet the deadline because the expert witnesses failed to turn over certain materials to him.

Perry asked state to calculate the amount of money the motion cost. Those results are expected withing a couple of days and Baez will have an opportunity to challenge the amount.
Baez did not comment on the judge's order after the hearing.

Anthony's attorneys filed a motion asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed during trial.

The prosecution said it does not plan to ask any witnesses about sexual details, but they want the ability to ask defense witnesses about any intimate relationships if it is necessary to show whether that witness has a bias for his or her testimony.

Detectives asked Rosciano whether Anthony was "clingy" when she had sex, whether they used protection, whether Anthony had any sexually transmitted diseases and where they had sex. Defense attorneys said the questions are irrelevant.

Anthony's defense also does not want jurors to see the tattoo Anthony got shortly after Caylee's disappearance. The motion was tabled after the state asked for more time to respond to the matter.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and has claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.