June 16, 2024, 12:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147599 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2010, 06:18:56 PM »

I hope Ashton's motion is heard on Monday, before we have to listen to all the carp In Limline.  CJBP needs to put that gavel to good use, if ya know what I mean!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »

I am     Mr. Ashton right now!

...."Ashton noted that Florida rules of criminal procedure allow the court to prevent parties from calling witnesses or introducing certain evidence if they fail to follow discovery rules. He also cites rules stating an attorney can be subject to "contempt proceedings" and costs by violating discovery rules."

I wish JP would prevent Bozo from calling the ones he did not follow the court's orders. I agree with Ashton, this is deliberate attempt to circumvent court orders and rules of procedure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »

...."Ashton noted that Florida rules of criminal procedure allow the court to prevent parties from calling witnesses or introducing certain evidence if they fail to follow discovery rules. He also cites rules stating an attorney can be subject to "contempt proceedings" and costs by violating discovery rules."

I wish JP would prevent Bozo from calling the ones he did not follow the court's orders. I agree with Ashton, this is deliberate attempt to circumvent court orders and rules of procedure.
ditto and ditto

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2010, 08:52:51 PM »

I could care less who she slept with . . . I do care where Caylee was during her frulocking and that is totally relevant.  So men, line up . . . trial may take a week longer just on this issue alone.
I also think the knife is relevant . . . did she use this knife to scare Caylee into taking some kind of sedative, etc.
This is about to get real nasty and IMO there is nothing the dufense can do to stop it.  momster's character is totally relevant to how she treated Caylee or mistreated her.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »

Saw this posted at WS. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123356

Just heard on the local news that a hearing has been scheduled for January 3, at 1:30 p.m. to hear these motions.

Oh, no!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »

Me too! Lol! Go Jeff.
Bozo's gonna have a tantrum!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »

I could care less who she slept with . . . I do care where Caylee was during her frulocking and that is totally relevant.  So men, line up . . . trial may take a week longer just on this issue alone.
I also think the knife is relevant . . . did she use this knife to scare Caylee into taking some kind of sedative, etc.
This is about to get real nasty and IMO there is nothing the dufense can do to stop it.  momster's character is totally relevant to how she treated Caylee or mistreated her.

sister
I agree

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2010, 09:34:47 PM »

sister
I agree

Hi Loca,
     How's your brother doing?

I agree with this statement also.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2010, 10:24:41 PM »

sister
I agree

Hi Loca,
     How's your brother doing?

I agree with this statement also.

I am so happy to report that he is out of the woods. It was scarry there for a while the same day as his quad bypass he started bleeding internaly so he was back in surjery!! he is out of the woods it seems and that is my best christmas miracle.Smile
thank you for caring. I hope baez gets brought down a whole lotta notchs !! must be a bad crop year for oranges in florida as the infamous dr. lee refused to accept any. lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2010, 10:27:55 PM »

Sister amen to that one! and I thank you for the last time I had another brother  diagnosed with cancer and a miracle there. I talked about it at blinks (chica)
so out of 8 brothers and two sisters  we had two  sick one's this year and too that I say two miracles!!!
so I believe in miracles for caylee and  justice from the dysfunctions of her attorney and family. Does anyone think baez will get disbarred? or sanctioned? sister? curly? and all my other monkey friends?

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2010, 10:52:37 PM »

iirc, the knife wasn't the harmless round-tipped type. I think the knife may have been used to cut the duct tape.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »

iirc, the knife wasn't the harmless round-tipped type. I think the knife may have been used to cut the duct tape.

But who would know, because "somebody" tampered with the evidence.  It's just so frustrating.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2010, 11:54:20 PM »

But who would know, because "somebody" tampered with the evidence.  It's just so frustrating.

Hello monkeys, I am always here, just lurking alot...lol...

Anyway, that is the bottom line, "some one tampered with the evidence", even if the knife was used there is no way to connect it, "except" that there was a "knife" in the car....Why? How many of us have knives in our cars? Well, I can't answer for anyone else, but I don't have one.  Actually, I don't even have a plastic knife from Timmy's or any place I have bought fast food, and believe me, it is not like I clean my truck out on a regular basis...lol...Just a thought and MOO...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU MONKEYS,,,(and stay out of the Christmas trees, no one seems to think that is funny)....LOL...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2010, 02:18:33 AM »

I think it was to cut the duct tape also.

Here it is (after Cindy washed it):

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2010, 04:23:23 AM »

So Spindy washed this knife.  Did she then put it in her dish drainer to dry, or was it dishwasher washed?  Then, how would she know which knife out of all her knives it was.  I bet it was not even the knife that was in the car that is in evidence now.  That would be something she would do in a heartbeat. 

Was this a real motion, or is somebody feeling jovial?   I would not put it past the putz though.

2010.12.22  Motion in Limine Regarding Any/All Testimony and Evidence that may convict said client.

Submitted by: Nut44x4 lol

Bozo has not submitted a motion to dismiss the whole case in a while, it might be time for one of those again. 

Also, all those prior judge's ruling that he re-motioned to new judge, probably getting time to resubmit those again. 

I am expecting the written motion on ordering the photographers to not photograph his client writing notes. 

Did Bozo get these motions in at 5 minutes to 5 again? 

PUTZ, PUTZ, PUTZ, PUTZ.  I really hope ICA  is worth the loss of how many houses, his career, maybe his wife, if not already, but mostly any respect anybody may have had for him in the past.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »

Sister amen to that one! and I thank you for the last time I had another brother  diagnosed with cancer and a miracle there. I talked about it at blinks (chica)
so out of 8 brothers and two sisters  we had two  sick one's this year and too that I say two miracles!!!
so I believe in miracles for caylee and  justice from the dysfunctions of her attorney and family. Does anyone think baez will get disbarred? or sanctioned? sister? curly? and all my other monkey friends?

I wish he would be disbarred in a way (but for some reason, the judge just lets it continue), but if he is disbarred now, maybe somebody good would come on her case and get her off (no,not in that way sillies, although that is probably a very easy thing to do, even a banana would do) and then I would have a whole lot of inner turmoil, LOL.  What would I do with myself knowing she is walking around free as a jaybird while her daughter is not. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2010, 04:31:31 AM »

And waiting for Bozo to issue a motion demanding this new judge recuse himself too.  He will do it while stamping his feet and pouting (Like my children do) because the judge is being too nice to the state, and he ain't getting any of his motions granted. 

I was wondering other day, while googling, came upon ICA back pictures of the Tattoo and that fungus thing she had.  Did anybody print those babies off and send them to her and her putz lawyer, just for chits and giggles?  Imagine how many shades of red Bozo's face would turn when he opened them.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2010, 04:36:22 AM »

So, I was just googling "Jose Baez is a Putz" and look what I found.  This is probably old  news (it is from 02/2010) for you all, but I had not seen it yet. 

http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/juror-surveys-call-baez-a-rat-a-jerk-and-an-ambulance-chaser-t1986.htm

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2010, 06:48:22 AM »

Sister I feel the same as you do. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2010, 06:51:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-will-defense-win-on-excluding-evidence.html
Casey Anthony: Will defense win on excluding evidence?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on December, 22 2010 6:34 PM

Reporters and analysts today continued to explore six motions that Casey Anthony’s defense team filed late yesterday to exclude evidence from the murder trial and ensure their client receives a fair trial. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 focused on the defense’s attempt to block information about Anthony’s sex life with two men. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer explained that is a hard sell for the defense. “It’s very important for the state to show that at the time Caylee went missing that Casey’s  conduct was inconsistent with a mother whose child had gone missing,” Sheaffer said.

The defense also wants to keep out information about a shovel that Casey borrowed from a neighbor after Caylee disappeared. Sheaffer predicted the shovel will be part of the trial because “that’s circumstantially consistent with the cadaver dogs hitting on Caylee’s body in the back yard.”

WESH-Channel 2 highlighted a motion to block discussion about a table knife found in Anthony’s car. The defense says there is no evidence that links the knife to the commission of any of the charges.

WESH’s Gail Paschall-Brown described a motion to block testimony from Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. He said that Casey seemed ready to mark on a map where her daughter’s body was. The defense calls Miller’s comment “speculation” that is “unfounded, irrelevant and immaterial.”

Central Florida News 13 highlighted that the defense wants to block testimony from George Anthony, who said his daughter has a history of stealing.

Judge Belvin Perry has scheduled a hearing on the motions for 1:30 p.m. Jan. 3.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.