June 15, 2024, 06:02:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147578 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 03, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »

I noticed Skanky's unmentionables are beginning to look like her mother's. 

OMG...I thought the same thing 
I don't think she was even wearing an upper undergarment today, and it looked like the courtroom may have been a bit chilly.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: January 03, 2011, 06:02:09 PM »

Now that he has been given sanctions - does this go against Bobo with the Bar on his record?

He has a better chance of getting "sanctioned" in an actual bar than he does with The Florida Bar, I am sorry to say.

If they have interveined so far, I am feeling anything coming in that regard will have to wait until post-trial.

I was shocked that Casey seemed so relaxed and giddy while her lifelines played "bear on unicycle".

Did y'all see the footnote on the tattoo motion?
 Monkey Devil!

What was the footnote?

Got the nod:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/09/cayleecasey-case-the-tattoo-is-caylee-related-and-a-clue/

Or could it have to do with the 3 pavers were Caylee's remains were found

page 7 footnote 11
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 03, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »

sorry, I am having a wireless mouse issue that I am about to 

This would help-

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331553/detail.html

page 7 footnote 11
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 03, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »

This would help-

page 7 footnote 11

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #844 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »

It's been more than 30 years since I was a certified paralegal (that's what we were called back then), but I would be embarrassed as hell not to know what was going on with the case when I wasn't there.  jar kept saying he wasn't at the last hearing.  So, that's a valid excuse for not knowing what's going on?  Geez, maybe a couple of tin cans and some string (so it can't be tapped) is what the dufense needs to communicate with each other.  I know he filed the Motions, but bozo should have been the one doing the talking.  Silly me, of course not, the sanctions would have been much worse as bozo would have tried to lie his way out.

I agree - it has been about 6 years since I let my Certification lapse and I was shocked too. I can not imagine that he did not know what happened - it does not matter which attorney appears at a hearing ALL of them know what is going on.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 03, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

This would help-

page 7 footnote 11

Put together (was on two pages) the paragraph referring to footnote #9.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 03, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »

This would help-

page 7 footnote 11

OK! Thanks! I wasn't ignoring you. I was eating dinner and forgot to log out. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #847 on: January 03, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »

Fanny,is that him behind LDB in photo 31?
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/26353702/detail.html

I don't see George in picture 31, unless you mean the man directly behind LDB, next to a blond woman, but his entire body is not seen, minus his top of his head, which is bald to my eyes.  Could that be him?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »

I don't see George in picture 31, unless you mean the man directly behind LDB, next to a blond woman, but his entire body is not seen, minus his top of his head, which is bald to my eyes.  Could that be him?

No,I didn't see George either.The bald guy is Lichtenstein.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 03, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »

I don't think she was even wearing an upper undergarment today, and it looked like the courtroom may have been a bit chilly.

I think she was just glad to see Bozo......

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »

I wonder if George has decided not to attend any more hearings?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »

This would help-

page 7 footnote 11

Put together (was on two pages) the paragraph referring to footnote #9.

Thanks BRANDI. Some time it just takes a while for it to sink in. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »

No,I didn't see George either.The bald guy is Lichtenstein.

Yeah, I'm a spaz.  had to read back a few pages to see you were all talking about the producer guy.  Didn't think Georgie Porgie was there. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: January 03, 2011, 06:35:08 PM »

In my opinion, she should not even be given any undergarments.  She should get a potato sack and some blue socks that they give you in the hospital, and that should be all that she is issued.  She lost her right to be treated like a human being, IMO.  Skank that she is. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 03, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »

Today's hearing.
Part one              http://www.wftv.com/video/26354520/index.html
Part two of three  http://www.wftv.com/video/26354839/index.html
Part three  http://www.wftv.com/video/26354915/index.html
Part four   http://www.wftv.com/video/26355896/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 03, 2011, 06:48:18 PM »

Casey's sweater looked purple to me on TruTV and on my computer, which is why I stated earlier that she was wearing Caylee's favorite color.  These photos clearly show a blue sweater. My bad.   

If I were fighting for my life, I seriously doubt that I would be smiling, smirking and laughing as much as Casey does. If I were innocent and falsely accused, again I wouldn't be finding humor in everything. Not this girl tho.....it's as if these hearings are just a way to get out of her cell and that's all she cares about.  Also, notice her ears are covered......can't see them moving back and forth when she does get nervous this way.  Her DT (and her parents too) spend entirely too much time reading blogs instead of doing the work it takes to defend her.  Now that Baez has been sanctioned, watch and see just how quickly he can produce what is required of him. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 03, 2011, 06:49:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthony-case-defense.html
Monday, January 03, 2011
Casey Anthony Case: Sanctions Against Baez

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: January 03, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »

Just saw this on Twitter~

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Thought today's #CaseyAnthony court would be more newsworthy, but nooooo... Back to chilly Chicago.

Funny, I thought it was really newsworthy...

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 03, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »

That little old fat sucker Bozo was smacked down today and I love it. My friend said " the little old rollie pollie got rolled in court today".............LOL  I couldn't help but wonder that the judge thought when Bozo was smirking all through his ruling.

I have come to the conclusion that Bozo has convinced KC that he is going to get her acquitted. He knows she is as fried as Sunday chicken dinner, but I really believe he is blowing smoke up her nose and telling her LIES like he tells everyone else.

I don't know about Florida, but my brother said is is a VERY SERIOUS matter for a judge to order sanctions in a criminal trial. He said after the trial is over in this state, the odds are VERY good the attorney will lose his licenses for not following procedures and being in contempt. He reminded me of one here who was one of the highest paid criminal attorneys in this state who lost his license for 5 years over being in contempt during a trial. The state disciplinary board let him finish the trial, but he was done for a few years.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 03, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

That little old fat sucker Bozo was smacked down today and I love it. My friend said " the little old rollie pollie got rolled in court today".............LOL  I couldn't help but wonder that the judge thought when Bozo was smirking all through his ruling.

I have come to the conclusion that Bozo has convinced KC that he is going to get her acquitted. He knows she is as fried as Sunday chicken dinner, but I really believe he is blowing smoke up her nose and telling her LIES like he tells everyone else.

I don't know about Florida, but my brother said is is a VERY SERIOUS matter for a judge to order sanctions in a criminal trial. He said after the trial is over in this state, the odds are VERY good the attorney will lose his licenses for not following procedures and being in contempt. He reminded me of one here who was one of the highest paid criminal attorneys in this state who lost his license for 5 years over being in contempt during a trial. The state disciplinary board let him finish the trial, but he was done for a few years.

Turbo, I hope your brother is right . . . but this hasn't even begun to cover it, IMO, as the trial hasn't even started.  Wait till His Honor finds out all the "throwing under the bus" issues, etc. bozo has deliberated done with no regard for the truth or the hurting of other people.  Indeed, I hope your brother is right!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.