June 15, 2024, 09:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147557 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: December 29, 2010, 12:21:33 AM »

Interesting ...  I recall Cindy hastily [ and unnecessarily ] offering up too much information to Greta in regards to why the dogs hit near that playhouse--something about it being because of her soiled diapers, or such as that ... it wasn't believeable, imo.

I have been asking for a long time where the reports were on the soil samples they took from around the pool and the playhouse. No one seemed to have read them and to my knowledge they have not been released yet which is very suspect. I felt from the beginning that Calyee was stuck somewhere in that back yard prior to being dumped down the street. I will always believe that is why the dogs hit on those places in the yard. My guess was she was in a garbage bag and when she was put in the trunk of the car some of the fluids leaked out of that bag so she was double bagged at that point. 

When KC slipped back home that day (as she had been doing for months)  after she killed her she had to put her somewhere her parents would not find her in case she got caught there. George had the keys to her trunk, so that was not an option. My guess from the beginning was she put her under the playhouse. I think she tried to stick her under the pool but could not dig the hole. (remember how she told the neighbor she was moving a plant that bugged her in her excuse for borrowing the shovel. IIRC Cindy also made up some cock and bull story on TV about moving that bush & I think that was because they had figured out she killed her and before the police came they had to have an excuse for freshly dug up ground. I also think that is why the new concrete was poured to cover the "SCENT" of the body.

When I went back and looked at some old google maps when this first started, the bush was exactly where it was when CA told Greta she had just moved it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 29, 2010, 12:28:07 AM »

Barf fest!

Have you guys ever read this stuff?  I'm just into the first few lines of a letter from Cindy to Casey on Jan 10, 2010.   It's a whole lot of  javascript:void(0);

These people are really really over-the-top-dysfunctional... which isn't all bad, because it makes me feel a WHOLE lot better about my family.   

Might help if I include the link to the aforementioned "stuff", yes?  /blush
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041202/detail.html

They are either trying to talk in some type of Anthony family code or they are all certifiably INSANE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 29, 2010, 12:35:47 AM »

A motion filed late Tuesday, defense attorneys asked a judge to exclude the "phantom" evidence, claiming it violates Anthony's Constitutional rights, including to due process.

Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Tuesday seeking to exclude references to the sticker or heart-shaped residue from her first-degree murder trial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5749918.story

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2010, 12:56:26 AM »

I was looking back at some old tapes and found this one. The guy is Drew Tate - have we read a statement from him?

http://www.wesh.com/video/18255174/detail.html

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2010, 12:57:49 AM »

They are either trying to talk in some type of Anthony family code or they are all certifiably INSANE.

Or both.  Ugh!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2010, 02:07:52 AM »

I was looking back at some old tapes and found this one. The guy is Drew Tate - have we read a statement from him?

There are some interviews (video) with him here: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-interview-with-drew-tate-who-searched-woods-prior-to-equusearch-video

I am re-watching as well, Turbo.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2010, 07:09:18 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/122910-anthony-defense-wants-evidence-tossed
Anthony defense wants evidence tossed

Updated: Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 6:39 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 6:38 AM EST

Casey Anthony'sdefense team is trying to get certain evidence thrown out of the case before trial starts in May.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

At issue some duct tape found near Caylee's remains. An FBI crime lab tech reportedly found residue in the shape of a heart on the tape. But after it was initially reported, the heart could never be found again.

Casey’s attorneys claim allowing this evidence into trial violates her rights because they can't refute it, since no one can see it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-heart-sticker-20101229,0,5749918.story
Casey Anthony wants heart sticker evidence excluded from trial
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Tuesday seeking to exclude references to the sticker or heart-shaped residue from her first-degree murder trial.

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
December 29, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want any mention of a heart sticker or heart-shaped residue — which was seen on duct tape that was uncovered with her dead toddler's remains — during the mother's first-degree murder trial.

In a motion filed late Tuesday, defense attorneys asked a judge to exclude the "phantom" evidence, claiming it violates Anthony's constitutional rights, including due process.

Anthony, 24, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie in the summer of 2008. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods just blocks away from her family's east Orange County home.

The toddler's death was ruled a homicide, but the medical examiner couldn't determine how she was killed.

Orange County Sheriff's Office investigative documents earlier released said a piece of silver duct tape was placed over Caylee's mouth area.
Detective Yuri Melich wrote that when the tape was processed at a FBI lab, a technician noticed residue in the shape of a heart. It appeared to be consistent with a heart-shaped sticker, Melich wrote. He also noted investigators found a heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue in the search area.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally, Melich wrote.

But other investigative reports publicly released said the residue couldn't be detected after the FBI processed the evidence for fingerprints. No one took a picture of the residue before it was destroyed.

In his motion, defense attorney Jose Baez said the fingerprint examiner, Elizabeth Fontaine, only saw what she perceived as residue when she performed a procedure called "super glue fuming."

Fontaine said she wasn't certain exactly what she saw and did not authorize law-enforcement to "allege otherwise, the story of the 'heart sticker.'"

Baez stated that when the examiner was questioned under oath, she could not "conclude with any degree of scientific certainty what the image was that she saw, or whether she actually even saw anything to begin with."

"In her deposition, Miss Fontaine explicitly stated she could draw no conclusions about what she believed she saw, or even that she saw anything at all. Specifically, Miss Fontaine stated that she 'could not scientifically or never would jump to the conclusion that what [she] saw was a sticker.'"

The defense motion stated, "The alleged existence of this phantom image was only seen for a fleeting moment by two fingerprint examiners who did nothing to preserve it or even photograph it so it could be seen by others."
Baez stated there is no way to determine, what, if anything, the image was.

"Law enforcement has been instrumental in manufacturing a story where there clearly was none," Baez wrote.

"Despite their complete lack of basis in fact, these reckless and patently untrue statements have exploded in the media and quickly spiraled out of control. There is now a common public perception, contrary to fact, that actual residue of a sticker was found on the duct tape."

Baez's motion said defendants have the right to examine tangible evidence, and when evidence is destroyed, it can't be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded.

The defense asked Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry that a hearing date be set to argue the matter.

Anthony remains at the Orange County Jail. Her trial is scheduled for May.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2010, 07:34:35 AM »

There are some interviews (video) with him here: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-interview-with-drew-tate-who-searched-woods-prior-to-equusearch-video

I am re-watching as well, Turbo.

Thanks Brandi/Turbo for the links.It is interesting to watch these again.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2010, 08:04:06 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26298258/detail.html
Entomologist Deposed In Case Against Casey
Posted: 9:02 am EST December 28, 2010Updated: 6:19 pm EST December 28, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An expert working for Casey Anthony's defense team was questioned under oath Tuesday. Dr. Tim Huntington is an entomologist, which is a bug expert.
VIDEO REPORT: Defense Expert Questioned  http://www.wftv.com/video/26303684/index.html
Dr. Huntington may have tried to convince jurors there were no coffin flies in the trunk of Casey's car. According to court documents filed by Casey Anthony's defense, that's one thing he planned to say.

The case could hinge on this because with so much circumstantial evidence, her defense needs to poke holes in the forensic evidence that will be presented at trial.

Prosecutors conducted a Skype video deposition with Dr. Huntington, who is a board certified entomologist from Nebraska.

"That's paramount to the case," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer said Dr. Huntington was expected to attack evidence found in the trunk of Casey's car.

An entomologist for prosecutors, Dr. Neal Haskell, has said test results from the trunk show evidence of coffin flies on paper towels, which indicates the presence of a dead human in the trunk days after Caylee was last seen alive.

One of the keys for Dr. Huntington during the Skype deposition, and eventually at trial, will be to refute any testimony from the prosecutor's expert that places Caylee Anthony's body in Casey's car.

"If Caylee's remains are associated with either Casey's automobile or residence, [it's] certainly is a strong indication Casey was responsible for Caylee's death," Sheaffer said.
Huntington is said to be one of just 15 board certified entomologists and has worked as a consultant with law enforcement on several death investigations.

Sheaffer said Huntington's role will be to discredit scientific methods used by experts for the prosecution. Defense attorneys will hope it casts doubt in the minds of jurors that Casey killed her daughter.

Sheaffer said even if the forensic experts cancel each other out, defense attorneys will have an uphill battle because of all the circumstantial evidence pointing to Casey.

Meanwhile, Casey is scheduled to be in court on Monday, January 3 for another hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »

It was Dr G who first saw the outline of the heart on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, and she returned to the scene on Suburban to see if she could find it along with the Crime Techs. And they did find one that perfectly matched the impression.

I'll put Dr G up against any so-called expert myself.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 29, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »

It was Dr G who first saw the outline of the heart on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, and she returned to the scene on Suburban to see if she could find it along with the Crime Techs. And they did find one that perfectly matched the impression.

I'll put Dr G up against any so-called expert myself.

That's my recall too Fanny Mae......after seeing the heart impression on the duct tape, they searched for the actual heart sticker.....which they did find.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-heart-sticker-20101229,0,5749918.story
Casey Anthony wants heart sticker evidence excluded from trial

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
December 29, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want any mention of a heart sticker or heart-shaped residue — which was seen on duct tape that was uncovered with her dead toddler's remains — during the mother's first-degree murder trial.

In a motion filed late Tuesday, defense attorneys asked a judge to exclude the "phantom" evidence, claiming it violates Anthony's constitutional rights, including due process.

Anthony, 24, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie in the summer of 2008. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 in woods just blocks away from her family's east Orange County home.

The toddler's death was ruled a homicide, but the medical examiner couldn't determine how she was killed.

Orange County Sheriff's Office investigative documents earlier released said a piece of silver duct tape was placed over Caylee's mouth area.
Detective Yuri Melich wrote that when the tape was processed at a FBI lab, a technician noticed residue in the shape of a heart. It appeared to be consistent with a heart-shaped sticker, Melich wrote. He also noted investigators found a heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue in the search area.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally, Melich wrote.

But other investigative reports publicly released said the residue couldn't be detected after the FBI processed the evidence for fingerprints. No one took a picture of the residue before it was destroyed.

In his motion, defense attorney Jose Baez said the fingerprint examiner, Elizabeth Fontaine, only saw what she perceived as residue when she performed a procedure called "super glue fuming."

Fontaine said she wasn't certain exactly what she saw and did not authorize law-enforcement to "allege otherwise, the story of the 'heart sticker.'"

Baez stated that when the examiner was questioned under oath, she could not "conclude with any degree of scientific certainty what the image was that she saw, or whether she actually even saw anything to begin with."

"In her deposition, Miss Fontaine explicitly stated she could draw no conclusions about what she believed she saw, or even that she saw anything at all. Specifically, Miss Fontaine stated that she 'could not scientifically or never would jump to the conclusion that what [she] saw was a sticker.'"

The defense motion stated, "The alleged existence of this phantom image was only seen for a fleeting moment by two fingerprint examiners who did nothing to preserve it or even photograph it so it could be seen by others."
Baez stated there is no way to determine, what, if anything, the image was.

"Law enforcement has been instrumental in manufacturing a story where there clearly was none," Baez wrote.

"Despite their complete lack of basis in fact, these reckless and patently untrue statements have exploded in the media and quickly spiraled out of control. There is now a common public perception, contrary to fact, that actual residue of a sticker was found on the duct tape."

Baez's motion said defendants have the right to examine tangible evidence, and when evidence is destroyed, it can't be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded.

The defense asked Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry that a hearing date be set to argue the matter.

Anthony remains at the Orange County Jail. Her trial is scheduled for May.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

Looking forward to this argument in court

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: December 29, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »

Even if Bozo wins this one, it won't affect the outcome of the case.
If it's true that the image was not preserved, then I agree that it shouldn't be brought into the trial.
Casey's going down, there's no doubt about that, and all the kings horses won't be able to save her sorry ass. 

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:16 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/29/2010           Transaction Assessment            107.99
12/29/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-79192    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (107.99)
12/29/2010           Transaction Assessment            26.99
12/29/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-79269    Bianca Prieto    (26.99)

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

I personally fail to see why Baez is wasting time and money to keep the heart sticker residue out.  He must be completely desperate.

The fact that the child had duct tape over her mouth (with or without a heart sticker) is what he needs to be worried about!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 29, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »

What a great title!  lol

Hope Santy was good to all Monkeys!!

I guess Bozo or one of his flunkeys puts out that blog. JB Mission indeed!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 29, 2010, 12:24:57 PM »

I personally fail to see why Baez is wasting time and money to keep the heart sticker residue out.  He must be completely desperate.

The fact that the child had duct tape over her mouth (with or without a heart sticker) is what he needs to be worried about!

Preicsely.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: December 29, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »

12/29/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-79192    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (107.99)
12/29/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-79269    Bianca Prieto    (26.99)

Doc Dump, Doc Dump, Fa La La La La!!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

Doc Dump, Doc Dump, Fa La La La La!!!!

Oh pleeeze be something good!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.