May 23, 2024, 02:51:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 3 - 5/11/11  (Read 160464 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: May 11, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »

If you believe the woman Kathi Belich interviewed yesterday after walking out of the courthouse, then Ms.
Young on NG is lying.  Ms. Young says she talked very, very little.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: May 11, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »

theory picking lol

Good One!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: May 11, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »

MOO, nobody helped KC do anything.  She killed, buried/moved, and dumped little Caylee all on her own.  There is no way in hades that George would see his dear granddaughter's body in the trunk of a car and just go help dispose of her body.  I would believe it more if it was Cindy helping to dispose of the body, but even that I don't buy.  The emotion in her voice on that 3rd phonecall you cannot fake.  That is the only time she was truthful, IMO. 

KC needed no help.  Caylee weighed what 20 pounds?  She did this all by her self, because she has no soul.

I agree, Zoo.
My position has never wavered on that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: May 11, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »

And don't forget that for nearly 3 years, Bozo has been saying that his client is innocent and that her story will come out at trial. Innocent doesn't include killing your child, even accidentally, and then disposing of the body and covering it up until you're busted 31 days later.

Really, cry me a river Brad and Jose.  That freak killed her ownly child of tender years, Caylee Marie.  The freak did not support her child, Caylee.  The freak did not name the father of Caylee so that he or his family would have been able to support Caylee or get custody of Caylee.  The freak stole from her parents to support her own lifestyle..and strictly her lifestyle , since her parents were already providing food, clothing, transportation and a roof over their heads..as well as toys and babysitting services. 

There is not one word, one thought , one action by anyone other then Casey that will ever make me pity her or believe she deserves anything less then what she did to her only child of tender years.  She is a full rage Biotch that went out of control because Mommy or Caylee or both said something she didn't like.  She needs to be kept out of society becuse she is a menace to all of us by her pure act of murder.   

Getting the picture Brad, Jose, Foghorn and Casey..your client is a freak.  Let her know she is as much a freak as any circus sideshow performer with two heads and a beard to boot.  She is not hot, she is not sexy, she is not cute ..she is a freak of nature ..and nature says put her down.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1184 on: May 11, 2011, 08:55:36 PM »

New defense theory, according to JVM and Brad Conway, KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because of the physical, sexual and emotional abuse by her family and she was afraid of them. And that Caylee's death was accidental....

Umm ... WHAT!!! If this is what Baez is banking on, Casey better go back to day one of the jury selection and take the plea deal. So because she was sexually and physically abused and her baby was dead, she didn't tell Cindy and George and instead kept her daughter in her trunk.

WHHAAATTTTT!!!! That is the stupid theory that JVM has been shilling for 2 days now? GOOD GRIEF.

If that is the case, why did KC run back to the A's home when she was out on bail?

Sorry, but this is the same flawed theory that Joran tried to spew in the death of Natalee Holloway, accidental death. However, oif there is an accidental death, why does one hide the body? If she had said this in the first week, she might have never have beed tried for anything.

No way Jose ... don't do it, it still does not explain the clubbing, the lies, etc ... or the evidense.

I agree Red, didn't buy it with Joran...not buying it now either.

It's just sickening imo.   

I'm finally almost caught up, I didn't get to check in as often today so it took a while.  THANKS everyone for the information posted, it's great for those of us that can't watch during the day.

The video's of sweet little Caylee on NG...after watching and reading about KC's theatrics in the courtroom.  Makes me want to rip her bald-headed!  One less thing for her to fiddle with in court!  It's probably a good thing I'm not able to sit and watch her all day.

I can't believe NG is giving this woman (dismissed juror/potential defense witness?) so much air time.  If PY had any sense at all she would be embarrassed about what happened yesterday, and would have declined the invitation to appear on NG.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: May 11, 2011, 08:56:16 PM »

George Anthony's attorney says he didn't kill or molest

Anthony Attorney Says Legal Action Could Be Necessary

Lippman said he is aware of attempts to paint George and Cindy in a negative light.

"The defense can try whatever they'd like to try," Lippman said.

Lippman said that legal action might be necessary, depending on what happens during the trial.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/map.html

I'm actually happy that Georgie isn't planning on taking the fall.

I am, too.  I believe that Baez had tried to set George up to do that, though, because of Baez's recent
questioning of George in court and asking him if he would do anything for his daughter and George said: Yes.

If KC has been told by anyone that George's attorney basically said George is not going to roll-over and be blamed,
that could cause Missy KC some angst.

They're saying all the movements of preening, hair, shirt, cleaning up, arranging are all pacifiers to make her self
feel better and that they a brought on by fear...that there is fear within KC and that's why we're seeing an escalation
of these movements.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: May 11, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »

Jo Ellen Demitri say KC is exhibiting signs of multiple personality disorder!  OMG!!!

I just heard that.  How irresponsible!

You know that Baez has heard that comment by now!  It is irresponsible!

There's no psychiatrists on Baez witness list to make a case for this...right?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: May 11, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »

not that I know of.  It irks me when medical professionals say things like that based on watching moments of a video.  I just don't think doctors should try to diagnose anybody based on a few minutes (let alone a few minutes of video).
   (my little boy wanted me to pick this icon)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: May 11, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »

Question please..2morrow morning will the jury be asked questions from the state and the defense? And if so and they get the 20 they need. Won't that be it?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1189 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »

Question please..2morrow morning will the jury be asked questions from the state and the defense? And if so and they get the 20 they need. Won't that be it?

I have no idea if they get the 20 they need before finishing all the 80 they have on call back if they just send them home or what happens. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »

not that I know of.  It irks me when medical professionals say things like that based on watching moments of a video.  I just don't think doctors should try to diagnose anybody based on a few minutes (let alone a few minutes of video).

Jo Ellen Dimitri is not even a medical professional....she came to fame by being OJ's jury consultant.

I think it was out-of-line for her to make that comment.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »

Ty but does the state and defense get to ask there questions tomorrow
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »

Jo Ellen Dimitri is not even a medical professional....she came to fame by being OJ's jury consultant.

I think it was out-of-line for her to make that comment.

Don't worry.  KC could have 12 different psychiatric disorders, it still would not matter.  I am so confident that KC will be found guilty, I would eat my shorts if she was not found guilty. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:56 PM »

Trying to figure out if they're continuing to question a new panel tomorrow or what the plan is.
There seems to be conflicting reports.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: May 11, 2011, 09:15:10 PM »

Oh ok ty curly Smile
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: May 11, 2011, 09:17:23 PM »

I would assume it would go something like the past 3 days have gone.  Maybe the judge will ask basic questions, then he will ask each side if they have further questions, then similar to today, will decide to keep them or not.  I am not for sure though.  This is the first time I watched jury selection like this before. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: May 11, 2011, 09:20:44 PM »

I would assume it would go something like the past 3 days have gone.  Maybe the judge will ask basic questions, then he will ask each side if they have further questions, then similar to today, will decide to keep them or not.  I am not for sure though.  This is the first time I watched jury selection like this before. 
The next phase is to excuse people that cannot vote for the death penalty. Those that are left will be individually questioned and each side gets 10 strikes any after that have to be for cause. That's why they need so many in the pool.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: May 11, 2011, 09:22:46 PM »

Ty you zoomonkey Smile I was hopeing that they would be asking there questions tomorrow. I am just praying this trial starts tuesday like the judge keeps saying it will..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: May 11, 2011, 09:23:01 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@

2moro starts phase 2. They'll take the 68 of 200 that made it past rnd 1 & work to get 12 jurors and 8 alts. #caseyanthony
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I just asked Jim.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: May 11, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »

The next phase is to excuse people that cannot vote for the death penalty. Those that are left will be individually questioned and each side gets 10 strikes any after that have to be for cause. That's why they need so many in the pool.

Do they call them in separately to ask if they could or could not vote for the DP? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.