May 23, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 3 - 5/11/11  (Read 160466 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: May 11, 2011, 09:27:23 PM »

Good background story on R Bolin
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez

More recent article (2010) mentions rumours of a movie deal about her story.  Really wondering if she took this on to help her movie cause.

http://www.folioweekly.com/documents/mitcir.pdf

regardless, she walked out on 4 children ages 14, 12, 7 and 6 to married a serial rapist and murderer who is on death row.  This can not get any stranger.

She is also very good at appealing http://law.justia.com/cases/florida/first-district-court-of-appeal/2011/10-4650.html 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1201 on: May 11, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »

More recent article (2010) mentions rumours of a movie deal about her story.  Really wondering if she took this on to help her movie cause.

regardless, she walked out on 4 children ages 14, 12, 7 and 6 to married a serial rapist and murderer who is on death row.  This can not get any stranger.

She is also very good at appealing http://law.justia.com/cases/florida/first-district-court-of-appeal/2011/10-4650.html 

This, IMO, is why she has bonded so strongly and quickly with a murderer (at the moment suspect, soon to be convicted), she could care less for children.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: May 11, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »

If you believe the woman Kathi Belich interviewed yesterday after walking out of the courthouse, then Ms.
Young on NG is lying.  Ms. Young says she talked very, very little.

If she was a witness in the case she knew not to talk at all..and immediately should have let the court employees know that she was a witness. 

Kathi should not have bolted from the courtroom to find a person willing to talk on camera.  I do not believe the woman she interviewed was the first one out the door.  She was looking for a scoop..aand she got one..it didn't help the case any..and to me she looked like an ambulance chaser.  I knew Bill Shaffer was in the courtroom yesterday.  My comment to Airline Monkey was that he was not with Kathi yesterday..meaning outside the courtroom interviewing this person.  He was inside listening to the judge where other issues, Vass  again, were being discussed.  Hello Kathi..what that woman had to say was not of interest to me.  She was wanting her time in front of the camera and you gave it to her..did it help the case..not one bit.  Did it raise your ratings..yes.  Now we know why you do what you do...the ratings..not the issues. 

So who is worse..Kathi , NG, or JVM..their all the same folks..media mongers...note  not one of them has Caylee's interest at heart, nor the facts..just the ratings.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: May 11, 2011, 09:35:55 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27856520/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Ask The Judge: Seating Jury For Trial
Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., WESH Legal Analyst

::snipping2::

If Convicted, Where Will Casey Go?

Dear Judge Eaton: if Casey is convicted and would be sentenced to (life in prison without parole), would they put her in general population or would she be in protective custody? -- Connie, Carlsbad, N.M.

The Florida Department of Corrections is a huge agency whose budget exceeds $2.2 billion annually. Twenty percent of the state employees in Florida work for the Department of Corrections. There are over 102,000 inmates in custody in Florida prisons. They are housed in 135 different correctional and penal institutions. Several of these institutions are designed to house women and the inmates are assigned according to their needs. Inmates who are disruptive, dangerous or mentally ill are assigned to close custody facilities. Casey would probably be assigned to a women’s facility that has open dormitory housing because she would probably be a minimum custody inmate. The Florida Department of Corrections has an extensive website at www.dc.state.fl.us. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: May 11, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »

why don't they give Casey some chloroform to relax her a bit?

wonder if her hands bothered her this much when she ended Caylee's life? doubt it...

I doubt that Casey's hands bothered her when she was killing Caylee--Caylee was such a little thing.  I think giving Casey some chloroform to help her through this is a good idea.

10-4 to that giving her some antihistamines and chloroform to relax her. Maybe she could "wait" on them relaxing in the trunk of one of the cruisers in the hot sun too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: May 11, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »

If you believe the woman Kathi Belich interviewed yesterday after walking out of the courthouse, then Ms.

If she was a witness in the case she knew not to talk at all..and immediately should have let the court employees know that she was a witness. 

Kathi should not have bolted from the courtroom to find a person willing to talk on camera.  I do not believe the woman she interviewed was the first one out the door.  She was looking for a scoop..aand she got one..it didn't help the case any..and to me she looked like an ambulance chaser.  I knew Bill Shaffer was in the courtroom yesterday.  My comment to Airline Monkey was that he was not with Kathi yesterday..meaning outside the courtroom interviewing this person.  He was inside listening to the judge where other issues, Vass  again, were being discussed.  Hello Kathi..what that woman had to say was not of interest to me.  She was wanting her time in front of the camera and you gave it to her..did it help the case..not one bit.  Did it raise your ratings..yes.  Now we know why you do what you do...the ratings..not the issues. 

So who is worse..Kathi , NG, or JVM..their all the same folks..media mongers...note  not one of them has Caylee's interest at heart, nor the facts..just the ratings.
Your right Gypsy, she did bolt from the courtroom, in fact she left right before me, I left when they started talking about chemical compounds and I saw Kathi in the lobby outside of the jury room motioning the camera crew to meet her outside. The girl that she interviewed was the most vocal when we were all in the hallway waiting to enter the courtroom, so I think she knew exactly who to interview.....I was really hoping Kathi was not a NG or ughhh JVM, but I guess they are all the same?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: May 11, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »

Now we have come full circle:   

She has sold the film rights to her story to a Los Angeles production company, Silver Creek Entertainment.

"It fascinates me the way this woman fell in love with this man," says Silver Creek President Larry Garrison. "I see it as 'Dead Man Walking.' "

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez/5
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: May 11, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »

What I like about Judge Perry is that he takes his time and his job both very seriously.  He has been very detailed in his motion denials to the defense.  He includes laws and past cases to back up his decisions. 

One thing I heard him say this last week stuck with me.  He knows how all the other Chief Justices think..he studies them and their opinions in cases.  He is very careful to make sure he has covered all his bases and knows what he is up against should an appeal arise.  When he says he is not going to try this case again I believe him.  The man is superior in the job he does. 

Make no mistake..this woman can ask for an appeal for Casey..I don't think she will because no one is paying her at present..and Casey is out of bucks.  Her job is all about getting paid..and time to visit her hubby in jail..those two do not connect with Casey..and this lady is no Andrea Lyons..not by far. 

Any appeal request from this trial will be denied..I am saying that upfront because that is Judge Perry's record..his cases are not thrown out on appeal..the appeals are thrown out.  Baez knows this and so does Foghorn. 

The Tupperware lady is there to cut bangs and buy little blouses..and maybe instruct on theatrical performance..so far it ain't worth whatever they are paying her..hope they got a guarantee like you get from your Tupperware lady..Casey gonna need that money for pork rinds.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: May 11, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »

On NG tonight Ms Young stated that she was unaware the defense had her on their witness list. She did say they had approached her about the altercation she had with George while she was protesting on Hopespring, but that she declined to get involved. The NG transcript won't be up until later so I can't check and make sure, but I believe that's what I heard. Strange that the defense would place anyone on the defense's witness list without informing them, but nothing the duhfense team does anymore surprises me...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: May 11, 2011, 09:44:18 PM »

She has sold the film rights to her story to a Los Angeles production company, Silver Creek Entertainment.

"It fascinates me the way this woman fell in love with this man," says Silver Creek President Larry Garrison. "I see it as 'Dead Man Walking.' "

ya cant make this stuff up! Thanks NRose

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1210 on: May 11, 2011, 09:44:27 PM »

New defense theory, according to JVM and Brad Conway, KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because of the physical, sexual and emotional abuse by her family and she was afraid of them. And that Caylee's death was accidental....

I don't believe this for a second!  If it were an accident (which I don't think it was) then how did this baby get duct tape over her mouth and nose with a heart sticker on it?  Also, still doesn't explain the partying she did for 31 days.  The only reason anyone knew she was missing was due to Cindy calling LE.  I bet Casey still holds a grudge that Cin Cin took her freedom away from her.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:01 PM »

I get live updates from the Pinellas County Sheriff Dept. and this just came across...Casey?? Maybe she heard she is suppose to have multiple personality disorder and she is practicing for court tomorrow?

9:19 PM
MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

And don't forget that for nearly 3 years, Bozo has been saying that his client is innocent and that her story will come out at trial. Innocent doesn't include killing your child, even accidentally, and then disposing of the body and covering it up until you're busted 31 days later.

Really, cry me a river Brad and Jose.  That freak killed her ownly child of tender years, Caylee Marie.  The freak did not support her child, Caylee.  The freak did not name the father of Caylee so that he or his family would have been able to support Caylee or get custody of Caylee.  The freak stole from her parents to support her own lifestyle..and strictly her lifestyle , since her parents were already providing food, clothing, transportation and a roof over their heads..as well as toys and babysitting services.  

There is not one word, one thought , one action by anyone other then Casey that will ever make me pity her or believe she deserves anything less then what she did to her only child of tender years.  She is a full rage Biotch that went out of control because Mommy or Caylee or both said something she didn't like.  She needs to be kept out of society because she is a menace to all of us by her pure act of murder.  

Getting the picture Brad, Jose, Foghorn and Casey..your client is a freak.  Let her know she is as much a freak as any circus sideshow performer with two heads and a beard to boot.  She is not hot, she is not sexy, she is not cute ..she is a freak of nature ..and nature says put her down.

Good synopsis.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: May 11, 2011, 09:46:30 PM »

I get live updates from the Pinellas County Sheriff Dept. and this just came across...Casey?? Maybe she heard she is suppose to have multiple personality disorder and she is practicing for court tomorrow?

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I am sure she is going to pull something and I would not doubt that is her trying out her new crazzzzzy stunt.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: May 11, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I am sure she is going to pull something and I would not doubt that is her trying out her new crazzzzzy stunt.

I've been here too long today..what's that mean? Is someone at the jail sending out info on Casey? Is she in her cell screaming? Talking to herself? Crying (not real tears)? Chomping too loudly on the0 windfall into her commissary account today? I'm confused....sorry monkeys
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: May 11, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »

@ samarie. She did say that she told baez that she did not want to get involved because of how involved in the case she wasmmi heard her say that also
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1216 on: May 11, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »

I really think that Casey will reach a point where she turns on Jose simply because it will bring a delay in her case.  She's going to accuse him of inappropriate contact or something and he won't have a leg to stand on because he let her visit his office for hours on end.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: May 11, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I've been here too long today..what's that mean? Is someone at the jail sending out info on Casey? Is she in her cell screaming? Talking to herself? Crying (not real tears)? Chomping too loudly on the0 windfall into her commissary account today? I'm confused....sorry monkeys
  Samarie, Pinellas county lists its active calls to 911 online, and they were called to the jail tonight for someone going, well, crazy...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: May 11, 2011, 09:56:29 PM »

If this was an accident and she did what she did afterwards because she was afraid of her parents, why didn't Baez make a plea deal ? A long time ago. She isn't capable of taking the stand, I don't even think she is going to last the length of the trial without some sort of breakdown or utterances.
She has sat for three years, two and a half after Caylee was found. The first months, she didn't seem bothered too much and was probably hoping that Caylee would not be found, but to sit for all this time when she could said all this from the get go. She would have got about ten years, would be 1/3 of the way through, could be getting an education and maybe some sort of help for her mental issues.
She is not going to be acquitted and go home.
ps. If she had plead the chloroform would not have come up at all.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: May 11, 2011, 09:56:47 PM »

I knew I had heard the name Larry Garrison before and I found it in my old files. He represented Bozo in selling the pictures for KC............all come big circle here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.