May 28, 2024, 05:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330162 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:00 PM »

A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't.

---
George is a public figure now whether he likes it or not. He falls under the category of Michael Jackson.
With all he's got going on right now in life - he'd be better off doing yard work or doing some dirty dishes
than thinking of suing people.

I highly suspected him of being a molester, long before Casey started leaking it or the defense threw him under a bus.

Incestual families have a very loose grasp on proper boundaries. George cutting the cord. eewwwww still makes me do
the icky dance - even to type it. George getting his ears pierced for Casey. I could also tell very early on in this
case he was very confused as to what he was, a father or grandfather. He showed it in his OVER EMPHASIS of the words,
which of course means it is highly sensitive to him and that he get it right.

I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

You ain't fooled me, grandpa. I gots my eyeball on you twinkle toes.

I believe an overwhelming majority of George's problems have started at his zipper and then radiated outward.

Little JoJo said to Big JoJo "Hey, we should have some funny times." It's what happens when you don't go to
work all day and sit around watching Caylee's Veggie Tales DVD's ... BY YOURSELF.

Again: I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

Definitely DO NOT agree.  I also do not think for a second even that if Cindy even had an inkling that he was molesting the Queen hoebag they would be together any longer, nor would Cindy allow George by Caylee, ever.  He is a very weird man, I will give you that, but the whole family is weird.  I hope afterwards he sues everybody or urges them to PROVE IT.  KC is a lier. 

I'm an incest survivor and not all families are like that.  Mine wasn't. 

I personally do not get the "molester" vibe from George.  I've said before that I think something happened with Lee though.  All of the women in my support group agree about George.  We just don't see it.  My best friend's father was in the delivery room when she had her soon and trust there is not a perverted bone in that man's body.  He & his kids are just very very close.  Me?  I don't agree with it but hey to each his own.

Even if one is a "Public figure," one may sue if libeled or slandered out of malice.  IMO George has indeed been slandered out of malice. I don't agree that George is a public figure, but perhaps a "Limited public figure."

As to whether or not one can "spot" a molester as a result of their own molestation, again I wish to disagree.  While I certainly sympathize with those who have been victimized by  this heinous crime, it does not make them an expert on the subject.  It makes them an expert only on their own experience.  It does not give them the ability to spot a molester a mile away.  When one trusts their "vibes" as a result of some past experience they have themselves had, and uses that feeling to accuse others, I feel it is very unfair.  There is no such ability.  I have seen no evidence whatsoever that George Anthony molested his daughter.  The mere fact that she, a proven liar, says so tends to make me lean the other way.

Being molested as a young child is I am sure one of the most terrifying experiences a child can go through, but it does not give them special psychic abilities.  Also, I hope they can live happy lives despite this experience and they don't let it define their entire lives.

I'm not psychic nor do I profess to be.  I am going to disagree with you.  I've worked with incest survivors for 25 years and seen many many therapists.  I've been involved with studies on behaviors of sexual predators.  If someone has been bitten by a dog, they're more "aware" of what types of behaviors to look for when around strange dogs, when someone has been mugged they're more "aware" of a person's behavior and could possible save themselves from another, when someone has lived with a pathological liar (casey) and finally realized what was going on - they themselves could probably have an "idea" if they run into someone whose story just "quite wasn't right", If someone was an alcoholic for many years they could probably spot another alcoholic by things he/she does when someone who has not been exposed to alcoholism could not.  So, we'll just agree to disagree on this one Wink  I would never accuse someone in my real life of molesting children & call the police etc..  I will however hold my 2 1/2 year old daughter a little closer if I'm getting that "vibe" from someone.  And by the way the last "vibe" I got was from a man that walked around our neighborhood with his wife.  He lived on the street behind me.  I told my husband I had a feeling about him.  What happened?  He was arrested last year for molesting little girls that came to "swim" at his house.  So.  I like to ere on the side of caution.  I didn't call the police because I saw nothing to report.  I didn't stalk the man because I had no basis for my opinion.  I did however tell my neighbor about my suspicions when she was going to let her daughter go to his house to swim.  (They went to the same church).  I don't get that vibe from George at all.  I could be wrong.  I do however believe that something has happened between Lee & Casey.  May be kids experimenting, may be puppy love with his sister who knows.  May be nothing.

That's what I love about this forum.  We're able to express our opinions.  Mine? George didn't molest Casey.  Why?  Like many of you have your gut feelings about other things in this case -  I have a gut feeling about it.  My gut feeling is my "vibe".

My "vibe is partially based on the fact that my father and uncle molesting me from the time I was 3 until I was 13.  My father was a business man, deacon in our church & involved in politics.  He didn't look like the "boogeyman" even though he was.  For the record someone's looks doesn't effect my judgment at all.  It's just something about their demeanor, how they carry themselves and how they interact with others.  Not psychic - just seen the boogeyman & know what he's like!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »

Sunny.... I totally agree with you concerning Jeff and Linda... I am confident that they will make the best decision...they have been amazing thus far....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:53 PM »

Good morning everyone Smile , I don't post much but I have been trying to figure out who Caylee's father is since this all started. I have had several theories in the past but when I saw Jeff Hopkins on the stand the other day it just amazed me how much she kind of favors him. Did any of you insightful monkeys have the same thoughts?

I agree she killed Caylee the night (June 16th) she and her mom had the big fight. Has anyone heard that she told her mother that night she would never see Caylee again? A caller on NG mentioned it but I had not heard that before. I do believe that she killed Caylee to get back at her mother.

I don't really see the resemblance

I don't see any resemblance at all. Maybe I am missing something.

if you are missing it, so am I..I see no resemblence.   I have never been passionate about knowing who Caylee's biodad is....I have always felt there was a very good chance the guy had no idea. and I really don't think KC knew for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

Jesse Grund was also told there was a terrible fight between KC and Cindy. KC called him or texted him and told him all about it. He has not testified yet, so he may be asked about that.

Afternoon all..
I also wonder if Jesses text will come in showing this fight happened the 15th. If so I hope they make they jury see the lies from the 15th. Will they ask Cindy, if she lies she can get in trouble for lying on stand.
Why didn't LE get Cindy and George for obstruction? I wondered this long time ago... sympathy?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: June 12, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

I have to believe that George and Cindy will be taking the stand again. They are going to have to go thru time lines and discuss the evidence that was entered yesterday, ie duct tape. They are going to end with a bang and with all evidence entered, they can ask anything that ties it all together.

I can't wait to hear the States closing argument.

Morning Red!  Me too.  I hope  Jeff does it.....I love his passion!

I think some of those witnesses will not be called..ie LP..no need for him now..

I also heard the State may not call Roy Kronk..because it has already been established through the calls he made that he found the body.  That was, as far as the State's concern his only involvement, therefore there is no need to call him..and open up the defense can of worms story about him.

Although many of these people are witnesses that lead the State to conclusions and in some cases evidence..they may not be needed anylonger once the evidence has been admitted to court through the chain of custody..

I do think the A's will be back on the stand, Dom Casey possibly.

I think that Jesse and his Dad may come in as witnesses for Caylee and her little precious character..almost like a grief impact statement.

Interesting to see who else the State calls. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: June 12, 2011, 01:04:03 PM »

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.

You could be right TURBOTHINK.

George's inconsistencies when comparing his statements in interviews with LE and testimony on the stand imply that his word cannot be trusted.

Then there is Cindy.  Lee Anthony shared with Tony that there had been a terrible fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.  However ... Cindy testified under oath that it was a special evening ... a time of bonding.

Cindy and George are on a mission and ... the mission is not justice for Caylee.

IMO

Janet

Jesse Grund was also told there was a terrible fight between KC and Cindy. KC called him or texted him and told him all about it. He has not testified yet, so he may be asked about that.

Afternoon all..
I also wonder if Jesses text will come in showing this fight happened the 15th. If so I hope they make they jury see the lies from the 15th. Will they ask Cindy, if she lies she can get in trouble for lying on stand.
Why didn't LE get Cindy and George for obstruction? I wondered this long time ago... sympathy?

or did they realize that someday they would "see the light" and would need them!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: June 12, 2011, 01:05:50 PM »

According to all reports Casey didn't even know JP Chatt when Caylee was conceived.  
Since when did casey have to KNOW the guy she slept with??!!?? 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: June 12, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »

turbo, I thought LEE told Jesse about the 'fight' and KC told Lee....

I thought KC & Lee both told him about it for some reason. I guess when he testifies we will find out. I was thinking Lee told George as he was at work. Maybe I have it mixed up.

I just read Jesse's depo and Lee told him that Cindy told Lee. No one witnessed it but Cindy and KC so that will never come out. I was very mixed up on that one.

IF KC told Lee that he can testify to it.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 12, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »

Why did Geoge Anthony's story change between his June 29, 2008 interview with LE and his May 27, 2011 testimony at the trial in regards to times as well as what he observed or did not observed inside of Casey trunk.

Janet
i think maybe he was in the coverup mode back then as both he and cindy were and he said he looked in there because he was lying then and now he isnt, i dont think he did look in the trunk but wishes he had
  I wonder what he would have done if he looked in that trunk & found Caylee's little body!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1029 on: June 12, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »

Another possibility, is that the prosecution does still have a plan to skewer Cindy and George with the truth.  They already have the most damning testimony they need from both of them.  And they've made a pretty good case for capital murder.  It would not be surprising for them to call up Jesse and Lee and ask about the fight on June 15th.   OTOH, if George, Cindy and Lee all have immunity, maybe there has been an agreement as to what they will testify to, and that's it.  IMHO it would be icing on the cake to hear about the fight and put the squeeze on George and Cindy, but, not necessary for a conviction.  Also, George and Cindy's actions notwithstanding, they have been thru a lot.  Maybe LE and the prosecution team feel sorry for them.....
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: June 12, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »

How is it possible that the state will wrap this case up in one week? Also since I have never covered a case beofre please? once the state rests their case! will the defense start theirs?
I am not sure how it works.

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: June 12, 2011, 01:09:15 PM »

carpe,The Anthony's can't handle the truth!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 12, 2011, 01:10:01 PM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

I believe the Anthony's have covered up for ICA.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

Could it be possible he was also covering up for ICA on June l6th?
He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable. 

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

Good morning, all! Can, Ive been thinking along those same lines myself.  George's specificity months later, in describing Caylee's outfit that day, bothered me. Casey could have easily swept by him in a rush or called "Gotta leave for work. Caylee's still sleeping." on her way to the garage with a "sleeping" Caylee.  The thing that may help nail Casey though is that both George and Casey agreed, saying Caylee was wearing a pink shirt when they last saw her...and she was found with the remains of a pink shirt. Casey's propensity for detailed lying is going to bite her here.  BTW (by the way), no one is going to buy that Casey was looking for the nanny because every mother would call 911 immediately and then park herself outside of the nanny's hose/apt. complex day after day and evening after evening...every mother, except Casey, that is. Didn't you know you can search for missing children from the stage, while you're shakin' your booty in a Hot Body contest? The crowd can see you better you can see over the crowd much better when you're gyrating into the girl beside you. 

Personally, I doubt she was even home the night of June 15th.  We've seen her on video in a rage and no one was threatening to kick her out and take her most effective weapon. I believe the fight scenario because the neighbors had no need to lie-it wasn't like they were seeking a media interview and they haven't even been publicly identified. After a fight of that magnitude and finality, there's no way Casey would stay in that house with Cindy, IMO.  Two volatile tempers, too volatile of a situation.  Casey's good at throwing tantrums and jerking Cindy around, but she's not used to Cindy being physically hands-on confrontational and in her face. I think Cindy really caught her by surprise. IMO, that's when Casey decided to kill Caylee first. If (big "if"), they both went to neutral corners and Casey spent the night there, I'd be surprised if Caylee made it through the night.  I think Cindy did withhold info on the fight because something precipitated Casey killing Caylee on a Monday.  Statistically speaking, most murders and domestic violence events happen Friday- Sunday evening. Casey wasn't home much that weekend. Logically, something occurred toward the close of the weekend, something big. A Sunday evening spent snuggled up on the bed watching sentimental family videos, followed by murdering a family member on Monday, doesn't make sense. I can see Casey leaving with or without Caylee, driving down the road and parking/going to the abandoned house for the night, and maybe sneaking back in early morning.  I'd be surprised if Caylee lived to see morning.  By the same token though, as manipulative and spiteful as Casey is, I can see her waking Caylee, getting her breakfast, dressing her in the Big Trouble t-shirt...gleeful at her plan for the day. I see here https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=0 , that Tony called Casey at 11:47 a.m. and again at 1:00 p.m..  Making plans for the day or checking up on her after the fight.  From her phone records, we know that she basically talking with Tony late night June 15th into early morning June 16th.  Assuming Tony has classes, she doesn't talk to him again until she's driving at 4:19 p.m..  I wonder how her daily cell phone records compare to this day.  Is she normally in the habit of making calls all day long?  How can she do that from work?  LOL  How can she do that watching a toddler?  IF so, where was Caylee?  All of the mothers we know can rarely manage one uninterrupted phone conversation a day, much less 25 and a few text messages. Someone should have heard Caylee in the background or interrupting her mother in more than one of those calls.    Just sayin'  I wonder if her friends were questioned about that- How often would you say you heard Caylee in the background or interrupting when you talked to Casey?  Did Casey ever put Caylee on the phone during your conversations?  I regularly hear my nephews or friends' children in the background on the phone.  Often the parent has to referee or give instruction/correction. Many times a smaller child has begged to talk to me and I've gladly obliged.  So, where was Caylee during all those calls?

All of the above JMO.  BBL           

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: June 12, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »

According to all reports Casey didn't even know JP Chatt when Caylee was conceived.  
Since when did casey have to KNOW the guy she slept with??!!?? 

Truer words have never been spoken...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: June 12, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/32280682/Casey-Anthonys-ATandT-Cell-Phone-Pings

June 15, 2008 there is a break in phone activity (none) for Casey from 9:26:59 pm - 10:05:55. 38 minutes that Casey was not on her phone.  Was this the time period that she and Cindy uploaded Caylee's video from her visit to the nursing home, or was this when the fight occurred?  Does anyone know if there is proof of the time the video was uploaded to the computer?   

I'm still looking to see if Casey did leave the house that night.  LP was the one that said he talked with a man who saw Casey at a motel that night.  Of course, there is nothing to back up his statement and nobody ever came forth to verify his statement.   Surprise, surprise!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 12, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »

I thought KC & Lee both told him about it for some reason. I guess when he testifies we will find out. I was thinking Lee told George as he was at work. Maybe I have it mixed up.

I just read Jesse's depo and Lee told him that Cindy told Lee. No one witnessed it but Cindy and KC so that will never come out. I was very mixed up on that one.

I also thought A neighbor heard/saw them arguing outside?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: June 12, 2011, 01:13:36 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/989180517001

Body Language of Casey Anthony's Family (Tonya Reiman)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: June 12, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

I believe the Anthony's have covered up for ICA.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

Could it be possible he was also covering up for ICA on June l6th?
He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable. 

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

hmmmm interesting! 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: June 12, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »

Sunny.... I totally agree with you concerning Jeff and Linda... I am confident that they will make the best decision...they have been amazing thus far....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: June 12, 2011, 01:19:06 PM »

I also thought A neighbor heard/saw them arguing outside?

A neighbor did reportedly hear fighting from the house but I cant recall if it was specifically the night of the 15th, and it was also said that there were other occasions arguing could be heard even Casey in front of the house arguing with her mother during one BUT the neighbor may not know the entire contents of the argument.   Lee on the other hand, if KC told him specifically what the argument was about would be able to testify as to what the defendant told him directly (exception to hearsay).   At that point Jesse could testify as to what Lee told him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.