June 01, 2024, 10:38:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298348 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »

Greta's going to be blown away by what she hears and sees on the tape, or at least that's my prediction. I WISH it were in English!!!

Monday night ABC will be doing a special on it.  I'm sure it will be in English 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: February 01, 2008, 10:17:40 PM »

Dear God, I think Greta still does not want to believe the sporter is guilty!!JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 01, 2008, 10:17:46 PM »

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.
But so what ?
They always have to let him go.
Lay some charges this time. This bringing him in is just a what ? Waste of time !
Arrest someone else and gt them to give info on Joran. Info that can be substantiated to get the case to court. He gave so many different stories, what can they do, well, this week, we like this particular PV ?
He will keep silent or tell more lies, they can't just wait for him to hang himself even more.
Granted, this is exciting, but Barnet Fife Mos neds to do the job.

When that judge Rick Smid or Smit had the interview in the Aruban paper defending
himself for his decisions, didn't he say that it would take a confession from Joran
to convict him?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

From Greta:

Jim Hammer said he doesn't believe anything from Joran.  He said Joran confessed that he was there when she died not that he murdered her.

Greta is laughing at Joe Tacopina 

Ted Williams said he hopes the Aruban Authorities will be able to corroborate the tape.

They are all basically saying they all need to hear the tape to validate the contents.

Jeannie Pirro said who is the friend.  If it is not the Kalpoe Brothers who is the friend.

The job of the prosecutor tonight is that he's got to get corroboration.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2008, 10:19:57 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

Greetings AlMetro! What part of the world are you in this week?
Hey there Dayhiker!!! I am HOME!!! Wooohooooo

Small bit of irrelevant trivia in 2007 I flew 175,000 nautical miles; stayed in hotels 300+ nights and achieved lifetime MillionMiler status on Delta Airlines....wherwwwwwwwwww
Boy, your arms must be tired. ba dump dump!
great to see you.
Actually I have calluses on my ass from sitting for so long...lol....

Thank goodness!  I was beginning to think I was the only one.  I don't post as often as most of the monkeys, but I read everyone of them.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »

I don't speak Dutch but Joran sounds like he knows he messed up big this time. He sounds scared.IMO He has no one to blame but himself for being a total idiot and being caught this way 
Joran today on Pauw and Witteman(Telephone Interview)
It is in Dutch

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40685/87143162/joran_hoaxed_peter_r._de_vries.html

Kind of sounds like he just had wine thrown back in his face.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »

Thanks San!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2008, 10:22:59 PM »

Does anyone know if this new admission of guilt is comparable to the confession he made in June, 2005? 
One more question and I'll gack to lurking.
One of the Arubacide public spokesperson said a long time ago that an oral or  written confession cannot be used in court against the perp.  The only was a confession would be upheld by the law, would be if the perp confessed in a courtroom and be told directly to the judge.  Does anyone know if this is true, because if it is, we're going to be disappointed yet one more tim

I don't know criminal law in Aruba or anywhere else, but remember Monkeys, in spite of Tacopina's claims, ALE has something on the Sloots.  Not enough to go to trial, but something.  He was a suspect for 2-1/2 years, the search warrant last spring, the Dutch interrogators telling Beth about Natalee not waking up, etc.  We don't know what they have, only it's not a smoking gun.  If this latest confession can be corroborated by what they already have or can find now, Joran is toast and this ongoing fraud will end. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »

So....daddy is talking to people about poor Joran's safety and Joran is staying with Grandma

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »

Greta's going to be blown away by what she hears and sees on the tape, or at least that's my prediction. I WISH it were in English!!!

I wish it were in English too.  Now any words or phrases that could be considered suspect are going to be considered differences in translation. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »

Dear God, I think Greta still does not want to believe the sporter is guilty!!JMO

She really pizzd me off.  She still wants to believe Joran is just an innocent kid.  BS!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »

Well if the "friend" with the boat collaborates Joran's little joke, then what, Greta? What about the MOUNTAIN of lies and circumstantial evidence capped off with his OWN words that he HID her body??

My blood pressure is getting up watching this!!!!

Greta is sounding like a Dutch judge. "Produce a time machine that takes me back to the moment of the murder and I will believe you."

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 01, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

Klaas, could you post that link again for Beth's video to post our comments?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

I don't speak Dutch but Joran sounds like he knows he messed up big this time. He sounds scared.IMO He has no one to blame but himself for being a total idiot and being caught this way 
It is in Dutch

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40685/87143162/joran_hoaxed_peter_r._de_vries.html

Would that be 'whine'?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: February 01, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

It is in Dutch

He needs one of those foam rubber cheese rounds stuck on his head, like fans wear to games in Wisconsin.  Then he can have some CHEESE with his WHINE.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 01, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

You know I'll be pretty honest in saying I'm pretty open minded....or as some who know me well say simpleminded...what I cannot figure out is what the hell (besides T.V. appearances) is Joe Taco trying to accomplish? Joe comes off as a slick big city scum-bag lawyer (no offense to any honorable lawyers who may be reading) with no credibility so how does all this affiliation with JVDS help him...

I don't get it....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2008, 10:26:20 PM »

Truthseeker looks quite dapper in his Valentine duds.  I think even Stacy and Clinton would approve. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.
But so what ?
They always have to let him go.
Lay some charges this time. This bringing him in is just a what ? Waste of time !
Arrest someone else and gt them to give info on Joran. Info that can be substantiated to get the case to court. He gave so many different stories, what can they do, well, this week, we like this particular PV ?
He will keep silent or tell more lies, they can't just wait for him to hang himself even more.
Granted, this is exciting, but Barnet Fife Mos neds to do the job.

When that judge Rick Smid or Smit had the interview in the Aruban paper defending
himself for his decisions, didn't he say that it would take a confession from Joran
to convict him?

That was Judge Bob Wit, the ass-whole who limited the search and waits two and a half years to blame it on Dompig. He is being investigated.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

I just finish watch BVN in Holland. and He called in and said it is a lied. The person keep asking him question and he just give the person a bunch of lie.

One of the Prosecutes that was on BVN said that this is just wave of BS...

he said one boat and one person...Who is this person?... where is the boat....

He said also, even if we have this boat or the person, if it is a lie than it is all over again.

The prosecuter on the news state it clearly that his is all hearsay and no fact and no body.  They will not arrest him...

2.5 has gone and now you are going to look for the boat owner and the person...that can take a lot of year and it is a way I think to buy Time so that the Court can find another fix to save the Court House Self.

This is all Dutch BS to trying to buy time. Remember he nows the cover up and it work and he knows that if he sing, the whole bobalo will come down.

but like I said...when he lies in an live show and the body appears as a suprise, he will poop in his pants. Life sentence will be his END

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

You know I'll be pretty honest in saying I'm pretty open minded....or as some who know me well say simpleminded...what I cannot figure out is what the hell (besides T.V. appearances) is Joe Taco trying to accomplish? Joe comes off as a slick big city scum-bag lawyer (no offense to any honorable lawyers who may be reading) with no credibility so how does all this affiliation with JVDS help him...

I don't get it....

The Mafia pays him well. That is the only thing I can figure, Al.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.