June 01, 2024, 07:37:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 252962 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #420 on: February 05, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »

ummmmmmmm.....this photo shows the same guy in the recent photo that was posted here...the one w/ 'Fout' t-shirts...is it Fout?
Anyway...the guy on the right in this photo is the guy on the right in that photo, just a couple years older Wink

NUT - pretty sure it's a different guy.  The guy in the photo you just posted looks like a student.  The guy in the recent photo with Joran is an older guy, a DJ.

I could not find the DJ photo...I was going by my memory, lol...do you have the photo?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 05, 2008, 04:18:48 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, for answering my questions.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 05, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »

Aruban Backbreaker

buckeye writes:

Greta: It seems like they got such a runaround, we all got the runaround, assuming that this tape is, I mean as Joe said the tape was something very different than what, and I understand that from his viewpoint as the lawyer but I remember very early on, I mean Jug said within a day or two of Natalee disappearing that the police asked him whether or not Natalee had a history of seizures and according to Jug, and Jug's going to be with us on Wednesday night, he thought that was so bizarre.

Where did the police get that seizure bit if they didn't get it from Joran when they picked him up?

John: I can't imagine any other place, I mean this was right after they had originally interviewed Joran and both Jug and Beth recall at least four (4) investigators asking them whether Natalee had epileptic seizures in the past or any sort of seizure history at all. van der Straaten, Jacobs, Tromp and a female investigator all repeatedly asked both Jug and Beth "does Natalee have any history of this' and they didn't just make that up, they obviously got it from somewhere.

Greta: What are the odds and if it is as we suspect, then frankly they are corrupt.

John: Yeah, they're corrupt if that's true.

Greta and JQK are corroborating the De Vries tape of joran saying that Natalee suddenly started shaking, with these exchanges from Aruban police investigators over 2 1/2 years ago.

This is a big crack in what has been a brick wall.  At a minimum, this calls for a detailed explanation from Aruban authorities:  why, out of the blue, do they bring up seizures as key subject?

There is simply no other way than for the goon to have told these investigators, nearly exactly what we heard him say to Patrick in car.  And 3 of the 4 are named.

Very bads news for Aruba, and Aruban investigators.  They knew all along: and this is pretty strong evidence that they indeed did know within 48 hours that Natalee was dead.  Which further underscores the words of van der stratten: " I have seen the evidence..."  And yet, 3 days later (+/-), they proceeded with arresting Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones, under suspicion of murdering Natalee Holloway.

With this, a coverup is pretty much confirmed.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #423 on: February 05, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »

I have always thought Lorenzo was involved, ever since the beginning when SM posters who lived on Aruba were terrified to even speak his name in connection to the case. I don't know if I believe he's Joran's half-brother, but I do think he's a shady drug guy on the island, and the fact that people get so upset and defensive whenever his name is mentioned makes me more inclined to believe that he's involved.

I really do think he IS Joran's bro...plus I also think Lorenzo is a drug and arms dealer...who launders money for the really BIG guys.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: February 05, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »

If i recall right wasn't their pieces of nathalee clothing found at lorenzo's house when he got the drugs-bust?

Anyone?

another one of the things we 'heard"........
and then.....nothing more of it.....
like anita seeing Natalees underwear,.....

unless we were all dreaming the same nightmare.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

Hi Snoopy and Anna!  Nice to see you.  I haven't seen Nonesuche here.  Wondering why.

It's good to see you too tidycat!!  This past week has brought a smile to my face seeing all the old gang back here.  While our lives are so busy, Natalee is always close to our heart.  News always brings everybody back.  Nonesuche is around now and then.  She's really busy with work and such I think. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:47 PM »

Question:

Does anyone know of someone that wanted to Join the AHATA that was DUTCH

They did not let him into the AHATA tribe...

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:55 PM »

A good idea:

Send an email to Greta. Request that she take her camera crew to Aruba, walk up to Lorenzo's house, knock on the door, and ask him for a candid interview about his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also, ask him for a birth certificate and family tree to confirm and/or deny relationship to the VanderSloots.

This assignment could serve as her redemption...

Is this guy untouchable, a phantom, or a figment of imagination ? It seems as though no one knows or is willing to reveal information about this guy. WTF ??
Armed Columbian guards, razer wire, his own helicopter pad, dogs, automatic weapons....I'm not going up there.

Aw come on man don't be scared.  We'll be here waitin for ya.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:14 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

i haven't seen this news program yet.
what i read about it is that word is that Aruba is buzzing with the name Lorenzo as Jorans possible helper and half-brother.

i hope the OM looks into this.

also the program mentioned the dutch forum where different theories are being discussed.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1123224 (mostly in english - i hope ******* joins the discussion again over there)

a whole sub-forum is created for the JvdS discussions

http://forum.fok.nl/forum/156 (mostly in dutch)
I took a nap on this???? 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »

You guys should stay in the Shango thread with me you would have decided this long ago. LOL.......5th suspect...my first choice....my first choice....my first choice!!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »

I am still dreaming right?  I know this cannot be true.  This is a rumor...it has to be.  It has to be?? 

Lala's - I think what is happening is people in the NL are looking closer at everyone in Aruba and the case and some think that Lorenzo and Paulus helped Joran dispose of Natalee's body.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 05, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »

A good idea:

Send an email to Greta. Request that she take her camera crew to Aruba, walk up to Lorenzo's house, knock on the door, and ask him for a candid interview about his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also, ask him for a birth certificate and family tree to confirm and/or deny relationship to the VanderSloots.

Is this guy untouchable, a phantom, or a figment of imagination ? It seems as though no one knows or is willing to reveal information about this guy. WTF ??
Armed Columbian guards, razer wire, his own helicopter pad, dogs, automatic weapons....I'm not going up there.

I could take him, easy.

Existence is futile.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »

A good idea:

How would Greta and a camera crew get past the tall fence with the barbed wire
on top and the armed guards?

Just climb the fence real quick, in high heels, then snip the barb wire with a pair of pliers while the armed guards are looking the other way. Simple enough, right ??
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

I took a nap on this???? 

i haven't seen this news program yet.
what i read about it is that word is that Aruba is buzzing with the name Lorenzo as Jorans possible helper and half-brother.

i hope the OM looks into this.

also the program mentioned the dutch forum where different theories are being discussed.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1123224 (mostly in english - i hope ******* joins the discussion again over there)

a whole sub-forum is created for the JvdS discussions

http://forum.fok.nl/forum/156 (mostly in dutch)

sorry i messed up this quote

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »

I really do think he IS Joran's bro...plus I also think Lorenzo is a drug and arms dealer...who launders money for the really BIG guys.

Do we know where the half brother story got started? As I remember it, posters on here (like Arubagirl) said it was rumored on the island that he was Paulus' son, but at that time there were so many rumors floating around no one knew what to believe. It would be interesting to know if that was a rumor on the island before or after Natalee went missing.

Either way he sounds like a shady guy and someone Joran would have looked up to as a drug/crime presence on the island, so even if if wasn't the half-brother, he could have been involved. I was always intrigued by people's reactions to his name--people on Aruba were adamant that he wasn't involved and would get upset with anyone who dared to suggest he was.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »

Destiny: 

Didn't Patrick ask Joran on the tape how he knew for sure they wouldn't find the body and he just knew, then Patrick said "A higher power?" and Joran said "Higher powerS."  Meaning somebody with plenty of clout and Columbian backers?  Somebody everybody on the island is terrified of. 

When Joran was in jail the first time I think Shango said something indicating he should bite his tongue very hard to keep from talking.  Because it could be very dangerous if he did talk and tell the truth.  Joran knew he could never say that name.  Thus "I will take it to my grave." 

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »

hey, Klaas, whats the latest?

Joran in hiding
People in Holland very angry with Joran
People in Aruba very angry with Joran
Joran and attorney may visit police in Holland
Police are searching to locate "Daury"
Mos says no arrest without more evidence

Is that it?

In My Opinion
mlspdq
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Authorities in Aruba on Friday arrested another person in connection with the disappearance of missing Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway (search), officials said.

According to sources, the new man detained is a 26-year-old friend of Joran van der Sloot (search ), the Dutch teenager who is said to have been with Holloway the night she disappeared.

The Aruban attorney general’s office initially identified him only by the initials “S.G.C.,” but Holloway’s mother told an interviewer that his name was “Steve.” FOX News later confirmed that the man’s name was Steve Gregory Croes.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told the AP Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees.

Croes, who works as a party boat disk jockey, said he was contacted by police Thursday night and went to the station voluntarily to give a statement, said his employer, Marcus Wiggins

Having teenagers has given me the absolute true understanding of why some animals eat their young
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #438 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »

You guys should stay in the Shango thread with me you would have decided this long ago. LOL.......5th suspect...my first choice....my first choice....my first choice!!!!   

Big fat YEPPERS Lala...ever since I was told of his treatment while jailed...I've been with ya 100%

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #439 on: February 05, 2008, 04:29:19 PM »

Oh.....this has been in my mind for a long time too. It is just that when Joran spouted his 'confession'...I was like.....holy crap LvR and Pappasloot...FINALLY!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.