June 14, 2024, 12:35:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 253441 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »

LORENZO

RIJN or GIJN, Lorenzo van   – alleged to be PvdS’s illegitimate son.  Father said to have owned a car dealership before he committed suicide.  Lorenzo is reportedly a reclusive drug dealer, but it is also rumored that he derives his money from his Mother, Astrid.  Lorenzo is allegedly the main source of ecstacy on the island and is nicknamed Xtacy. He resides in Saveneta in a heavily guarded compound complete with concertina wire.  Interviewed by ALE on  6-28-05.

Some early posts regarding Lorenzo:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1291.0

OK - I am not very good at Shango Tango - But somewhere Shango mentions XTC and DNA - hmmmmm  XTC - Lorenzo and DNA - brothers???

Took the words right outa my fingers lol!

You absodamnlutly right!!

Somehow that just sounds RIGHT !!!

Also, he has a house...Natalee could have been hidden there until disposed of...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: February 05, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »

What was the impetus for Joran being so needy of this guys affection, Anita? Is he trying to replace the love of his father, Anita? Just how affectionate a father and son were they? Or are we seeing Joran applying to be admitted as a crime lord wannabe? Who else would be impressed with his behavior? Is this what you want for him Anita? Oh and did you notice that the informant look slike he could stuff Joran in a crab trap, push him overboard, and let him drown on the bottom of the ocean? And not lose any sleep over it? Anita, your options are becominmg clearer and clearer. The truth and jail and lose of freedom or lies, freedom, and risk getting an out of court settlement from the same people that hired the informant, Aruban Underlife, Inc. Those people are wrapping this up Anita, save your son, make him tell the truth

PI, in a letter to Joran from Paulus, Paulus signed the letter, - PAULUS. I made a mental note of it at the time and thought how bizarre was that?  Not love ~ Dad.

That was a letter to Joran telling him to concentrate on the book he was writing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »

If i recall right wasn't their pieces of nathalee clothing found at lorenzo's house when he got the drugs-bust?

Anyone?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #383 on: February 05, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

Written as an 'opinion' at:
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6232

Joran of of the ditch, a tussenstop in the US. A type of black cobra
construction and hoppa, Joran 20 years the barge. Enfin, read but what
writes cat to Micha, he goes still a green mile further. According to
several lawyers Joran of of the ditch will freeze soon be extradited
to the US on the basis of the new proof against him from the
retransmission of peter R.. He will be accused of indictable offences
against American a citizen.

The Netherlands has in the past extradited own bugers to the US always
with graagte therefore also in this case will not object. In the US
Joran possibly on the electric chair are able finish. In Alabama where
the trial will take place because Natalee from that state come ` with
enthusiasm to the sentence and wait even 195 convicts in death row do
them for executie. Soon in the company of Joran? Given the emotional
and raging response of Natalee's mother to the pictures of peter she
will commission its lawyers shortly on the extradition procedure to
start. Then the Netherlands of course nevertheless sits with
probleempje.

Joran and its father must be kept the hand above the head, but ah...
this are globalization! We must take up it positive... If we ourselves
do not succeed Joran for the judge, then it is nevertheless very well
bring that our ` large brother ' on the other hand of the ` large
puddle pool ' that of us takes over? Perhaps can it Public Prosecution
Service itself, however, entirely sell to or an other American
investor or to the American justice....

-----------
translated by http://freetranslation.imtranslator.net/lowres.asp

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: February 05, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »

If i recall right wasn't their pieces of nathalee clothing found at lorenzo's house when he got the drugs-bust?

Anyone?

rumored.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 05, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

June 11, 2005 -- OR -- February 4, 2008

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.  I spoke to him, and I was, like, Something really happened, something bad.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/04/ng.01.html

"...one of three young men in custody told police "something bad happened" to the woman..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

He uses the same words, as if stuck in memory bank and can only mouth what his denial allows him to say.

YES Hammer!! Those words stuck out like a sore thumb to me last night!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 05, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »

Anyone?

I remember it, but do not know if it was rumor. IF TRUE, we all know it was thrown away.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 05, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »

Anyone?

Yes, a rumor early in the case.  We never could substantiate it though because the coverup was in full swing.
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: February 05, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

So, if they aren't going to arrest Jacka$$ unless he steps foot in Aruba, then it wont happen. Jacka$$ won't go back.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #389 on: February 05, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »

Klaas,

I know how busy you are...I wondered if you have the post I did *after* my conversation with my contact in Aruba, regarding Lorenzo in prison and his release....sorry to even ask to to move it forward...i don't know how...sheesh...I'm much better on phone than computer...Dest

He didn't name him tonight either. It's Lorenzo or Koen that helped dispose of Natalee with the Boat. WHat he was telling was half truth here.MO
-------------------------------
the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

he will never name him until the day he dies, as an honor debt for brining away the body

at one moment he moved no more, Joran went to a pay phone called the guy and they got rid of her

the guy says, you go home, I will take care of it

Joran is full of praise for the man, the infiltrator tells he will get pay for the man

*******....yes...I personally still think it was Lorenzo....when I was making my phone calls quite awhile back, to the corrections institute in Aruba, when Lorenzo had been arrested, I was very disturbed to hear that Lorenzo was getting the same slap on the wrist from LEI, that Joran had recieved.

I still wonder at the *special* treatment he got...he only served 18 days in prison, for a much larger crime.  And, he too had a *private* closed door meeting with the judge who let him off scott-free.

Dest
Klaas,

I know how busy you are...I wondered if you have the post I did *after* my conversation with my contact in Aruba, regarding Lorenzo in prison and his release....sorry to even ask to to move it forward...i don't know how...sheesh...I'm much better on phone than computer...Dest

He didn't name him tonight either. It's Lorenzo or Koen that helped dispose of Natalee with the Boat. WHat he was telling was half truth here.MO
-------------------------------
the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

he will never name him until the day he dies, as an honor debt for brining away the body

at one moment he moved no more, Joran went to a pay phone called the guy and they got rid of her

the guy says, you go home, I will take care of it

Joran is full of praise for the man, the infiltrator tells he will get pay for the man

*******....yes...I personally still think it was Lorenzo....when I was making my phone calls quite awhile back, to the corrections institute in Aruba, when Lorenzo had been arrested, I was very disturbed to hear that Lorenzo was getting the same slap on the wrist from LEI, that Joran had recieved.

I still wonder at the *special* treatment he got...he only served 18 days in prison, for a much larger crime.  And, he too had a *private* closed door meeting with the judge who let him off scott-free.

Dest

He will never ever name Lorenzo either or his father..You know Destiny,It was reported at RU that Lorenzo was let go scott free because of mistakes made by the OM or prosecuters office,and will never serve time because of those mistakes. Your contact told us he had a private mediation with a dutch judge and it would never go to trial. It's possible it was a mistake but I still have the email from Jossy that says Lorenzo was nailed with a cache of weapons and was looking at a great deal of time just for that. But that was when he was called Van Gijn and the next day we were told he had no weapons.

Obsever...I was told by my contact that what Lorenzo was busted with, the names of the other 3 men who were jailed with him...all the charges against them...
and even the contact was suprized with the outcome.

2 of those men stayed in prison...but not Lorenzo, he was first to get out with all charges dropped.

I'm still convinced, until I see a DNA test proving otherwise, that Lorenzo IS Jorans half brother...birds of a feather flock together...eh?
I don't know about all the questions, Cubbee, but IMO, Paulus' mind was racing and I think he was hoping he could keep Joran from being connected in any way and had K2 totally clean the car to erase all traces that both she and Joran were in the car. Maybe he had Joran call to tell them to do it.

BTW: DESTINY I had missed your post in all the news, and am sorry. Check the avi thread. 

Oh...CBB...I get to take off my Christmas Garb and send it to the dry cleaners for next year?

THANK YOU DAWLING....You do dress us so well Wink_

Thank You Klaas!

I found one...still looking for the original...Dest

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/6/2007       on: August 06, 2007, 08:20:10 PM
Quote from: Nut44x4 on August 06, 2007, 08:07:40 PM
Since PvdS's law practice now focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation...(as per Carlo's law site) you can bet your sweet booty who went into mediation with Lorenzo....hehe.

Going over my notes I took while on the 2nd. call, I was told that Lorenzo was moved from the jail to the corrections inst., he and the others spent one week there.  They were moved on a weekend/per the 1st. phone call. Then per the 2nd. call, BTW was like 10 mins long, that there was private mediation, I specifically asked about a trial, the person speaking with me, and I could hear him typing on his computer keyboard as he said "wait a minute, I'm looking on the computer for you", then he stated shuffling papers, he said NO TRIAL...I said, "then it's all done?", and he said YES ALL DONE. Bcuz of the private meeting with the Judge.

He did sound very sincere, and almost happy that someone wanted his opinion and information he gave to me.  I did identify myself as calling from the US.

Dest.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: February 05, 2008, 03:37:41 PM »

Jossy:

No, no that has changed, for example the director of the largest, most listened to ratio station has said that he's going to publicly apologize to Beth for having misjudged her in the whole circumstances involved here.

Please someone...post when this happens....

Greta:

It seems like they got such a runaround, we all got the runaround, assuming that this tape is, I mean as Joe said the tape was something very different than what, and I understand that from his viewpoint as the lawyer but I remember very early on, I mean Jug said within a day or two of Natalee disappearing that the police asked him whether or not Natalee had a history of seizures and according to Jug, and Jug's going to be with us on Wednesday night, he thought that was so bizarre.

Where did the police get that seizure bit if they didn't get it from Joran when they picked him up?

John:

I can't imagine any other place, I mean this was right after they had originally interviewed Joran and both Jug and Beth recall at least four (4) investigators asking them whether Natalee had epileptic seizures in the past or any sort of seizure history at all. van der Straaten, Jacobs, Tromp and a female investigator all repeatedly asked both Jug and Beth "does Natalee have any history of this' and they didn't just make that up, they obviously got it from somewhere.

Greta:

What are the odds and if it is as we suspect, then frankly they are corrupt.

John:

Yeah, they're corrupt if that's true.

Makes you wonder if this wasn't "the facts" Paulus helped Joran to get straight that very first day.

Could one of these be Shockthemonkey or Shock's source?

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:40 pm
Yes, something bad did happened. But it was an accident, it wasn’t meant to happen … as it did not happen on the beach as assumed, rather, it was in a house.

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
A substance was given to victim without knowledge. Substance served purpose … victim came to … suspect panics .. in an attempt to quiet victim, “something bad happens”

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:52 pm
Lily we are working 24 hrs to bring this to a resolution.

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
No that’s not what it means Kristin. Premeditated requires planning. This was an accident perpetuated by a mallace act. It’s what happened after, that was premeditated …

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 10:13 pm
kristin … watch the bartender pour your drink

Shockthemonkey nails it.  This makes so much sense.  It also accounts for any injuries she suffered. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

I just asked TJ WARD what he knows of Lorenzo and Joran and any relantionship they might share.

I think that is a rumor. I will be on Nancy Grace again tonite

-me-
I'm not sure anyone knows if this is true or not.

+++

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »

Hi Everybody.

Could someone answer a couple of questions for me?  TIA

Was Paulus studying in The Netherlands for 3 years?  If so did he live there most of the time?

Also Wasn't Lorenzo approx. 25 years old in 2005?  Isn't he half Dutch/half Aruban?

TIA
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »

He fits the discreption older man around 25 is his halfbrother he is in the criminal circuit so Joran definnitly looks up to him

tis what I said yesterday, what many of us said...Paulus and Lorenzo helped Joran.

Does make total sense..."blood is thicker than water"...family's secrets safer.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »

I just asked TJ WARD what he knows of Lorenzo and Joran and any relantionship they might share.

I think that is a rumor. I will be on Nancy Grace again tonite

-me-
I'm not sure anyone knows if this is true or not.

Me either.  I just know they've had three years to figure it out.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

Remember the woman who stated she was kidnapped and raped and feared for her life?  Said her husband was beat up and she was taken to some desolate place on the island to a house and then begged to be let go, she would not turn them in to the police?  Well sounds like it could have been Lorenzo's home.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »

Question:  Who is ShocktheMonkey?  Someone in ALE?

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

Jossy said in an interview on Dana Pretzer's radio program on July 23, 2007, that he has never been able to confirm there is any connection whatsoever to Lorenzo.  And he has no confirmation that Lorenzo is related to the Sloots in any manner.

I have always maintained this is just rumor.  Not one photo of Joran with Lorenzo and neither Joran nor Beth so much as mention Lorenzo in either of their books.  You'd think Joran would approach his own brother for growing pot instead of this Patrick in the confession videos, for example.

But I do hope this is thoroughly checked out once and for all, yet again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 05, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

Joran said the person who helped him went to his house later on after the disposal.

That could really be Paulus also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 05, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »

Question:  Who is ShocktheMonkey?  Someone in ALE?

All I know is that ShocktheMonkey was posting from Florida, the same general area as Shango.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.