June 01, 2024, 07:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 252957 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

I think there is one person that knows all the answers....his name is Jan vander Straaten.  He is not on Aruba any longer.  They took him out of the picture and placed him in a more secure location...secure as to him keeping quiet about what he knows.  He has some of the answers...he's not going to tell them.

I agree Lalas. There is a real good reason he offered Joran that plea bargain. He knows what happened.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: February 05, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »

What early statements do we need I'll go look for them

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 05, 2008, 05:29:44 PM »

Methinks he's been playing with his own sperm too much.

I agree. Too much (of his own) sperm can be hazardous to his health  

I would love to see Nancy Grace get ahold of that one.....

OMG she'd have a ball, no pun intended, with it!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 05, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »

Skipping ahead to post since I am having trouble keeping up. I never was a speed reader.

Is this a fact? Mark P. Jr. was a bartender at Moombas and was reported to have the date rape drug (for personal use) in his possession? Didn't one of the statements say they (J2k) stopped by a bar for some reason after getting Natalee in the car after leaving C & C's? If he provided the date rape drug, doesn't it seem like he would be the one to call if their was a bad reaction?

More so than somebody at the other end of the island, for sure. 

IMO, Lorenzo = Red Herring and always has. 

Anybody but Joran? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 05, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

Antonio Carlo, Joran's lawyer and Paulus' business partner, sat on the board of AHATA. We know AHATA was behind the campaign to trash Natalee and Beth.

Antonio Carlo: "Joran was involved in Natalee's disappearance. You have to figure it out and prove your case in court. Oh, and by the way, good luck with that !!!"

Wonder what Antonio Carlo knows about this case and its corruption.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: February 05, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

Although it could be Lorenzo, I could see Lorenzo sending a hench man instead.  Joran probably looks up to Lorenzo whether related or not, and is a Lorenzo wanna be.  What would he have on Lorenzo that would get him in trouble?  It soulnds like Lorenzo is pretty untouchable and anyhting Joran knew the Aruban police either would know or would turn the other cheek.  If this guy is all they say he is, then I am sure there are plenty of kick-backs going on, favors etc being exchanged.  Would would be in it for Lorenzo?  I doubt Joran , due to his age and immaturity or whatever we want to cal it would be in Lorenzo's circle anyway.  Didn't someone post at one time that Joran was dropped off near Lorenzo house at some bus stop for school the next day.  Heck, we aren't even sure IF he went to school?
Although Lorenzo would have all the resources for this, I'm not sure if he'd drop everything and come to Joran's assistance that night/early morning.  Maybe later and that is why she was moved several times.Maybe Lorenzo. . .

If they charge Joran, it will involve Lorenzo if he is involved, and maybe this is what is stopping the ALE.  Maybe the Kalpoes aren't talking because they fear Lorenzo, or maybe they are told they can go to prison for assisting ( by Paulus)in the crime and are afraid of prison or maybe they have been told that Paulus or whoever knows people in prison who will become mighty friendly to them while there, even if they are only there 6 months to a year.

I would see Joran calling Paulus and Paulus arranging to get the deed done. I am sure Paulus knows enought unsavory characters that he could call in a  favor.  It also is his son and he would do anything for his son, as stated.  Paulus is smart enough not to do the job himself.
Very possibly Paulus arranged for the disposal.  He also is VERY confident the body won't be found.  Why would he say this unless he knew it.   So... very possible Paulus. . .

Koen?  At first I thought so, but if Koen, not that night.  Chances are Koen and Saunder would have been at home in bed where it was a school night.  Although it seems pretty common for these teens to be out until the wee hours of the morn on school night.  You'd think their parents would ask why they were leaving at that hours, and if out ont he boat, why?  I doubt they'd be out on their boat alone, unless together. Why would they hel dispose of a dead or unconscious body.  I don't see a guy who hides from the polis and drives behind couches etc, with enough stomach to dispose of a body.  What do we know about Dad?  Would Mr. Gottenbos do this favor for Joran or Paulus?  But I think Koen knows information, and if not involved his papa doesn't want him involved!

Steve Croes?  Another good possibility.  He had acess to a boat, knows Joran, would be up and about at that hour, and is stupid enough to feel like the big man doing this for Joran.

I also think that the ALE solved this early on, but maybe only a few know this.  They never thought it would get this big, and they can't admit to that they knew crucial info wthout it backlashing.

To Paulus from the ALE- " Paulus at this time the only thing we can do for Joran is to say there isn't enough info to charge him, but to keep him off the island.  Tell him to keep his trap shut.  We've done this for him look what he's done for us!!!!!"

I'm wondering if they planned on leaving a drugged/semi-conscious Nat on the beach for someone to find, or awaken when it got light,and in the process she had a siezure/heart attack of whatever.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: February 05, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

Tony

I don't ever remember Lorenzo having a tickle site...he seemed to be the only one that didn't.

Hotshot

truthseeker2
  would like to know where Pair-of Dice was docked.

No, at least not one using his name. Not in any of the popular sites for friends. Actually, I can find no internet tracks of him at all...excluding what we have learned of him in Natalee's case.

He doesn't strike me as a person that associates with the locals or is into the teen stuff...from the description of Arubans, he is more of the big drug runner type of guy. The locals were well aware of him being the go to person for drugs...especially the date rape kind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 05, 2008, 05:32:05 PM »

What early statements do we need I'll go look for them

The one Dennis Jacobs has torn up on his desk?

It is RUMORED that Clint van Zandt did see the original confession statement.  I wish he would elaborate on that just a bit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: February 05, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »

Buckeye, my computer crashed last year and I lost stored pages on the tickle site
Mastiff, evidence is GONE due to the cover up.

It is possible that Joran is such a good liar that he implicates a friend when in fact his own dad helped him and also lies about the whereabouts of Natalee to protect his dad. I think they might have burned her up in the incinerator. Didn't the guy name Heniken wind uo dead shortly after? He ran the place. Dont put this past their capalbilities.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 05, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

Just a note here. If you try to revive someone there is CPR. First you have to determine whether she was breathing and then if she had a pulse. You don't start CPR on someone that has a pulse or is breathing. Simply his answer that she may have still been alive doesn't work if he did CPR. Shaking her or saying wow doesn't count as an attempt to revive her.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 05, 2008, 05:33:36 PM »

On last notable bizarre detail is the medical expert Dr. Ernst Stolz claiming that Natalee might have died due to a rare allergy to prostate fluid. It's an extremely rare condition with fewer than six reported cases a year in Europe, but it presents with the symptoms that van der Sloot described.

He got that right - it is bizarre!

a lady dr. in the paper today ranked the possibilities of ghb being the cause of death as being billions, yes billions, of times more likely than that.
dennisintn
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: February 05, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

Trying to get this straight.  Is Lorenzo Weaver the same person as Lorenzo van rihn??
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: February 05, 2008, 05:34:45 PM »

First time posting here so forgive me if I do something wrong
What's this bull crap about prostate fluid ??? Do girls even have a prostate ??? Was he referring to urin's prostate ???

LOL, in case no one else has answered this - It is rare, but some women can have allergic reaction to seminal fluid.  Yikes!

Special delivery!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 05, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »

Aruban law works like this...

In order to convict someone of a crime, the prosecutor needs the criminal to bring in a power point presentation, which includes a video tape of the crime being commited, more than one picture of the criminal posing with the deceased victim, and must wear a pinnochio nose while giving the presentation.

Did I forget anything??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: February 05, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »

Just a note here. If you try to revive someone there is CPR. First you have to determine whether she was breathing and then if she had a pulse. You don't start CPR on someone that has a pulse or is breathing. Simply his answer that she may have still been alive doesn't work if he did CPR. Shaking her or saying wow doesn't count as an attempt to revive her.

Look at his facial expressions when he is asked that question...he clearly made no effort to revive her in any way.  He knew what had caused her condition. He knew she was either dead or close to it.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: February 05, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »

Jan Van Der Straaten runs the police department in Bonaire, in other words he runs the whorehouse there that has been in business for 30 years. Crime consists of tourists getting their stuff stolen from their rooms. They never get solved. Sound familiar?
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: February 05, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

Does anyone remember where the boat that was named Pair-A-Dice was docked?

Default Re: fishing
HI,

The Wife and I went fishing, the first week
in January 2007. Went with Captain Monty,
on the "Pair of Dice" boat.

We left at 6 am for four hours of fishing.
I caught two Wahoo and Holly caught two wahoo and one baracuda. The first mate filleted out one of the fish, and we had "The Captain's" resturant at LaCabana cook up the fish for us.
Fish tasted great, baked and fried.
Cost of the fishing trip was $250.00 for 1/2 a day. Was a great fishing trip. Seas were rough, we fished on the north side of the island off of California light house. May want to take motion sickness pills if needed.
I take the pills just as a precaution.
Saw many Dolphins/porpoises.
Captain Monty, keeps his boat at the marina just past the Holiday inn (high rise).
Usually can reach him at 10:30 to 11:00 am or 3:00 to 3:30 pm.

Good luck,

Rich

http://tinyurl.com/35w3yq
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »

and "sporters", living by the water, are all taught CPR, in school.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »

Aruban law works like this...

In order to convict someone of a crime, the prosecutor needs the criminal to bring in a power point presentation, which includes a video tape of the crime being commited, more than one picture of the criminal posing with the deceased victim, and must wear a pinnochio nose while giving the presentation.

Did I forget anything??

Yes, not one but two victims.  And there must be forensic evidence as it is the only kind acceptable in an Aruban court and oddly also the only kind ALE refuses to collect from certain suspects.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

On last notable bizarre detail is the medical expert Dr. Ernst Stolz claiming that Natalee might have died due to a rare allergy to prostate fluid. It's an extremely rare condition with fewer than six reported cases a year in Europe, but it presents with the symptoms that van der Sloot described.

He got that right - it is bizarre!

cubbee....that would be a sight to behold Nancy Grace and the prostrate fluid!  LOL!!  LOL...I leave  and come back to the twightzone!  Lorenzo! allergy to prostate fluid....goodness it must be 5 o'clock somewhere....going for the margarita's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.