June 15, 2024, 01:28:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 253469 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 05, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »

I agree Mos' appeal will go nowhere. The examining Judge has set the bar so high for a rearrest that it will take physical evidence or another witness to come forward. I also believe we are dealing with the same Aruban Judge that set him free twice before and the same review panel that Mos lost to in December. The key here is the involvement of Paulus and Van Stratten in the coverup. The witness they need to find the break the case is the one with the boat.

Remember that boat called Pair O Dice?  Whatever was researched about that and where was it in that time frame and who owned/owns it?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #341 on: February 05, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

Uh huh....full circle to Lorenzo...big bro gotta help out little bro... 'till little bro learns the ropes...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: February 05, 2008, 02:43:59 PM »

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/timsilfies.mp3

You'll enjoy this for a feel for what it's like in Aruba!

Thank You CBB!    You Rock.

It doesn't exactly help right now, but I did answer your post in the avi thread, Destiny!  I'm sorry it was late, but with the news, it was a couple of days before I saw it!  You can always save it to use later?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #343 on: February 05, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

hehe......well what do you know---it's about time!! Paulus will have 2 son's to hang out with in the pokey instead of just 1 !!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #344 on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »

He fits the discreption older man around 25 is his halfbrother he is in the criminal circuit so Joran definnitly looks up to him

tis what I said yesterday, what many of us said...Paulus and Lorenzo helped Joran.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »

LORENZO

RIJN or GIJN, Lorenzo van   – alleged to be PvdS’s illegitimate son.  Father said to have owned a car dealership before he committed suicide.  Lorenzo is reportedly a reclusive drug dealer, but it is also rumored that he derives his money from his Mother, Astrid.  Lorenzo is allegedly the main source of ecstacy on the island and is nicknamed Xtacy. He resides in Saveneta in a heavily guarded compound complete with concertina wire.  Interviewed by ALE on  6-28-05.

Some early posts regarding Lorenzo:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1291.0
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: February 05, 2008, 02:48:09 PM »

EURobert wrote:

hehe......well what do you know---it's about time!! Paulus will have 2 son's to hang out with in the pokey instead of just 1 !!

Talk about a "bad seed", I guess we know where the seed came from, huh?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 05, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

He fits the discreption older man around 25 is his halfbrother he is in the criminal circuit so Joran definnitly looks up to him

tis what I said yesterday, what many of us said...Paulus and Lorenzo helped Joran.

BINGO
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:54 PM »

Spock

Many video links in Media Thread (just a little below this one):

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.140
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: February 05, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »

Peeps somethin just hits my mind from the tape Joran said i have THE SAME THING on him so if the rumour about the body disposal was lorenzo its 1+1 to me
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #350 on: February 05, 2008, 02:51:13 PM »

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/timsilfies.mp3

You'll enjoy this for a feel for what it's like in Aruba!

Thank You CBB!    You Rock.

It doesn't exactly help right now, but I did answer your post in the avi thread, Destiny!  I'm sorry it was late, but with the news, it was a couple of days before I saw it!  You can always save it to use later?

CBB...Sweetie Pie  Thanks, as soon as we have access to AVIs again...I'm getting changed into my new clothes...thank you again CBB....Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »

BINGO
I ABSOLUTELY agree! (he's known Lorenzo "since we were kids")

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

Peeps somethin just hits my mind from the tape Joran said i have THE SAME THING on him so if the rumour about the body disposal was lorenzo its 1+1 to me

Also the rumor that Lorenzo was Joran's 1/2 brother.  Who else would keep quiet for nearly 3 years except your own father and 1/2 brother?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 05, 2008, 03:00:51 PM »

LORENZO

RIJN or GIJN, Lorenzo van   – alleged to be PvdS’s illegitimate son.  Father said to have owned a car dealership before he committed suicide.  Lorenzo is reportedly a reclusive drug dealer, but it is also rumored that he derives his money from his Mother, Astrid.  Lorenzo is allegedly the main source of ecstacy on the island and is nicknamed Xtacy. He resides in Saveneta in a heavily guarded compound complete with concertina wire.  Interviewed by ALE on  6-28-05.

Some early posts regarding Lorenzo:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1291.0

OK - I am not very good at Shango Tango - But somewhere Shango mentions XTC and DNA - hmmmmm  XTC - Lorenzo and DNA - brothers???

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »

I wish they could use Truth Serum...but he could probably lie through that too.

You cracked me up when I read your post. JvdS does appear to be the kind who could not tell the truth to save his life, and would lie when the truth would serve him better. You're right. He could probably lie under a dose of Truth Serum.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 05, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »

EURobert wrote:

come on, y'all are just trying to piss Anna off 

Blah,

You're just too clever for me!  I can't fool you!  And after I spent all day last week digging up my fav cousin's entire driveway, too, because of the program/agenda I have to "protect" him!

Sounds more like Julia/scubajap/Angela to me but maybe this will be one way to get to the bottom of this one once and for all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 05, 2008, 03:04:55 PM »

Isn't he in his 20's
Didn't PVS drop off Joran at Lorenzo's house because he missed the bus that day or something like that.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 05, 2008, 03:05:08 PM »

Some are talking about the possible charges Joran is facing... How about obstruction of justice (VERY clear in this place) and perjury????  These are VERY provable.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: February 05, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »

DUGGA - just did a little "tweeking" so the site should be faster right now
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: February 05, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »

I just read a post over at al.com that got me thinking. Some people used to believe that who someone was having a seizure that you should put something in their mouth to keep them from biting their tongue. with that being said: Wasn't there a piece of Styrofoam found with bite marks in it? Didn't Joran say that Natalee had a seizure? I wonder if the Styrofoam still exists in lost evidence land somewhere? It could be analyzed for Natalee's teeth marks. Just a thought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.