June 15, 2024, 03:13:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 253472 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 05, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »

LORENZO

RIJN or GIJN, Lorenzo van   – alleged to be PvdS’s illegitimate son.  Father said to have owned a car dealership before he committed suicide.  Lorenzo is reportedly a reclusive drug dealer, but it is also rumored that he derives his money from his Mother, Astrid.  Lorenzo is allegedly the main source of ecstacy on the island and is nicknamed Xtacy. He resides in Saveneta in a heavily guarded compound complete with concertina wire.  Interviewed by ALE on  6-28-05.

Some early posts regarding Lorenzo:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1291.0

OK - I am not very good at Shango Tango - But somewhere Shango mentions XTC and DNA - hmmmmm  XTC - Lorenzo and DNA - brothers???

Took the words right outa my fingers lol!

You absodamnlutly right!!

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #361 on: February 05, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »

Klaas,

I know how busy you are...I wondered if you have the post I did *after* my conversation with my contact in Aruba, regarding Lorenzo in prison and his release....sorry to even ask to to move it forward...i don't know how...sheesh...I'm much better on phone than computer...Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 05, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »

He fits the discreption older man around 25 is his halfbrother he is in the criminal circuit so Joran definnitly looks up to him

makes sense...Joran has known this  "friend" since he was five...too bad he did not go a step further and say "like brothers"

I hope Beth feels some relief.  I do not think she is finished looking for more answers, tho. 
She got a small slice of satisfaction.  There is more.

The more times I see that photo of Joran by the Marriot slapping his cuffs on the police car...the more "staged"  it looks.......thinking back, that whole scene...cops and all, taking all the boys back.....ALE having them confirm the most convenient, if inplausible, "truth".
The story that let all the "higher ups" off the hook.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 05, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »

Obstruction & Perjury

The way to do it now, and the way to have done it in June 2005, is to name one of the Kalpoe's as WITNESS, and to name the other Kalpoe as SUSPECT and make the WITNESS TELL WHAT HE KNOWS.

And a lie brings Obstruction and Perjury charges.

It is the WITNESS who is at risk for OBSTRUCTION and/or PERJURY.  At least as we know it from Aruba.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 05, 2008, 03:14:32 PM »

Klaas,

I know how busy you are...I wondered if you have the post I did *after* my conversation with my contact in Aruba, regarding Lorenzo in prison and his release....sorry to even ask to to move it forward...i don't know how...sheesh...I'm much better on phone than computer...Dest

Destiny - the easiest way to find it would be to search your own posts.  If you click on your name above where your avatar would be, then look at all your posts. 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

come on, y'all are just trying to piss Anna off 

Blah,

You're just too clever for me!  I can't fool you!  And after I spent all day last week digging up my fav cousin's entire driveway, too, because of the program/agenda I have to "protect" him!

Sounds more like Julia/scubajap/Angela to me but maybe this will be one way to get to the bottom of this one once and for all.

Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »

They (J2K) did not take Natalee to the beach....they took her
to that Crazy Painted house of Lorenzo's.
There was no party there.  It was empty and Joran had access.
That is where they raped Natalee and she died.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #367 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »

If I am not mistaken, although I cannot remember where I read it or exactly when, wasn't there talk of a 'Van' parked at the vdSloot's. Seems we discussed it way back in the beginning that it was probably Lorenzo's.
(And no...I am not referring to the Dana's Furniture van)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

What was the impetus for Joran being so needy of this guys affection, Anita? Is he trying to replace the love of his father, Anita? Just how affectionate a father and son were they? Or are we seeing Joran applying to be admitted as a crime lord wannabe? Who else would be impressed with his behavior? Is this what you want for him Anita? Oh and did you notice that the informant look slike he could stuff Joran in a crab trap, push him overboard, and let him drown on the bottom of the ocean? And not lose any sleep over it? Anita, your options are becominmg clearer and clearer. The truth and jail and lose of freedom or lies, freedom, and risk getting an out of court settlement from the same people that hired the informant, Aruban Underlife, Inc. Those people are wrapping this up Anita, save your son, make him tell the truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

Under Aruban Law, Suspect's Own Words Can't Be Used Against Him

By JEFFREY KOFMAN
Feb. 4, 2008

It will be difficult under Aruban law for prosecutors to build a case against Joran Van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case, according to Nico Jörg, Aruba's advocate general, and acting attorney general.

In an interview with ABC News, Jörg outlined several possible options for prosecuting the young Dutch/Aruban man, a suspect in the disappearance of the Alabama teen, who went to the island on holiday more than two years ago.

Jörg emphasized that there are fundamental differences between the laws of the United States and laws in Aruba. For example, there is no trial by jury in this tiny island nation of just 103,000 citizens. All trials are by judge only. A suspect's own words can't be used to implicate him or her, and there is no such thing as perjury for a suspect in Aruba.

The acting attorney general said prosecutors will look at the following possible charges:

AIDING AND ABETTING FIRST DEGREE MURDER — Possible sentence: Life in prison. This would require prosecutors to prove "conditional intent" on the part of Van der Sloot. In the undercover videotape obtained by a Dutch journalist, Van der Sloot says he can't say for sure that Holloway was actually dead when he called a friend to help him dispose of her body, after she passed out on the beach and began shaking uncontrollably. Jörg told ABC News that to prove this charge, prosecutors would need medical experts to talk about the effects of alcohol poisoning on a body.

INJURY TO HEALTH CAUSING DEATH — Possible sentence: 6 to 9 years. Prosecutors would want to prove that Van der Sloot knowingly gave Holloway too much alcohol. In previous statements, he has admitted giving her a drink of Bacardi 151, which is 75 percent alcohol.

ACCIDENTAL DEATH — Possible sentence: 9 months. Prosecutors would have to demonstrate that Van der Sloot did not take reasonable precautions when he noticed Holloway was unconscious.

ILLEGAL DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE — Possible sentence: 6 months. On the undercover tape, Van der Sloot says he called his friend, and asked him to bring his boat to the beach so that Holloway's body could be thrown deep in the ocean.

MISDEMEANOR CHARGE FOR NOT GIVING HELP TO SOMEONE IN NEED — Possible sentence: 6 months.

All of these charges require that prosecutors have independent evidence placing Van der Sloot with Holloway at the time of her death.

Jörg notes that, even if Van der Sloot is convicted of one of the lesser crimes listed above, the months he has already spent in prison would be deducted from any future conviction.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=4240906&page=1

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 05, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

Uh huh....full circle to Lorenzo...big bro gotta help out little bro... 'till little bro learns the ropes...

And daddy makes a call to cover for the devils...really to protect his own name.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 05, 2008, 03:16:23 PM »

Joran said the person who helped him went to his house later on after the disposal.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 05, 2008, 03:17:09 PM »

cont'd page 2

ILLEGAL DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE  — Possible sentence: 6 months. On the undercover tape, Van der Sloot says he called his friend, and asked him to bring his boat to the beach so that Holloway's body could be thrown deep in the ocean.

MISDEMEANOR CHARGE FOR NOT GIVING HELP TO SOMEONE IN NEED — Possible sentence: 6 months.

All of these charges require that prosecutors have independent evidence placing Van der Sloot with Holloway at the time of her death.

Jörg notes that, even if Van der Sloot is convicted of one of the lesser crimes listed above, the months he has already spent in prison would be deducted from any future conviction.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=4240906&page=2

Thank you Buckeye.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 05, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »

Peeps somethin just hits my mind from the tape Joran said i have THE SAME THING on him so if the rumour about the body disposal was lorenzo its 1+1 to me

Also the rumor that Lorenzo was Joran's 1/2 brother.  Who else would keep quiet for nearly 3 years except your own father and 1/2 brother?

Exactly....NOTHING is thicker than 'family'!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 05, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

Klaas,

He didn't name him tonight either. It's Lorenzo or Koen that helped dispose of Natalee with the Boat. WHat he was telling was half truth here.MO
-------------------------------
the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

he will never name him until the day he dies, as an honor debt for brining away the body

at one moment he moved no more, Joran went to a pay phone called the guy and they got rid of her

the guy says, you go home, I will take care of it

Joran is full of praise for the man, the infiltrator tells he will get pay for the man

*******....yes...I personally still think it was Lorenzo....when I was making my phone calls quite awhile back, to the corrections institute in Aruba, when Lorenzo had been arrested, I was very disturbed to hear that Lorenzo was getting the same slap on the wrist from LEI, that Joran had recieved.

I still wonder at the *special* treatment he got...he only served 18 days in prison, for a much larger crime.  And, he too had a *private* closed door meeting with the judge who let him off scott-free.

Dest

He will never ever name Lorenzo either or his father..You know Destiny,It was reported at RU that Lorenzo was let go scott free because of mistakes made by the OM or prosecuters office,and will never serve time because of those mistakes. Your contact told us he had a private mediation with a dutch judge and it would never go to trial. It's possible it was a mistake but I still have the email from Jossy that says Lorenzo was nailed with a cache of weapons and was looking at a great deal of time just for that. But that was when he was called Van Gijn and the next day we were told he had no weapons.

Obsever...I was told by my contact that what Lorenzo was busted with, the names of the other 3 men who were jailed with him...all the charges against them...
and even the contact was suprized with the outcome.

2 of those men stayed in prison...but not Lorenzo, he was first to get out with all charges dropped.

I'm still convinced, until I see a DNA test proving otherwise, that Lorenzo IS Jorans half brother...birds of a feather flock together...eh?
I don't know about all the questions, Cubbee, but IMO, Paulus' mind was racing and I think he was hoping he could keep Joran from being connected in any way and had K2 totally clean the car to erase all traces that both she and Joran were in the car. Maybe he had Joran call to tell them to do it.

BTW: DESTINY I had missed your post in all the news, and am sorry. Check the avi thread. 

Oh...CBB...I get to take off my Christmas Garb and send it to the dry cleaners for next year?

THANK YOU DAWLING....You do dress us so well Wink_
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 05, 2008, 03:18:27 PM »

They (J2K) did not take Natalee to the beach....they took her
to that Crazy Painted house of Lorenzo's.
There was no party there.  It was empty and Joran had access.
That is where they raped Natalee and she died.

u r probably correct.
and then paulus picked joran up, from mcdonalds, near saventa?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 05, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

Joran said the person who helped him went to his house later on after the disposal.

lorenzo again...."babysitting"......keeping the story straight for little bro.
U have to wonder what kind of psycho the youngest will turn out to be in the future.
Sad.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 05, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »

Obstruction & Perjury

The way to do it now, and the way to have done it in June 2005, is to name one of the Kalpoe's as WITNESS, and to name the other Kalpoe as SUSPECT and make the WITNESS TELL WHAT HE KNOWS.

And a lie brings Obstruction and Perjury charges.

It is the WITNESS who is at risk for OBSTRUCTION and/or PERJURY.  At least as we know it from Aruba.

Speaking of them.....there is a court hearing in California today!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2008, 03:22:23 PM »

Any links to the abc 20/20 video either official or youtube?

Hi Spock..

Here is Carpe's bucket. It has 7 new vids from last night posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gensing7000

Thanks Rob, but the link doesnt work for me

The link worked for me.  It's Carpe's page.  If you move down, you'll see the videos.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: February 05, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »

June 11, 2005 -- OR -- February 4, 2008

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.  I spoke to him, and I was, like, Something really happened, something bad.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/04/ng.01.html

"...one of three young men in custody told police "something bad happened" to the woman..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

He uses the same words, as if stuck in memory bank and can only mouth what his denial allows him to say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.