June 14, 2024, 10:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 253461 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #620 on: February 05, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »

Diario is back online for anyone interested.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: February 05, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »

I just listened to the podcast on July 23rd with Jossey in regard to Lorenzo being Joran's 1/2 brother. Here's the link. It starts at 27:17 into the podcast and goes through approximately 28:00. Listen for yourselves.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/

Just go to July, 23, 2007, and click "play now"

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 05, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »

I think there is one person that knows all the answers....his name is Jan vander Straaten.  He is not on Aruba any longer.  They took him out of the picture and placed him in a more secure location...secure as to him keeping quiet about what he knows.  He has some of the answers...he's not going to tell them.

Wasn't he "godfather" to Joran.  I don't think Joran called a friend that night; I think he called Paulus.  But, van der Straaten could have been called by Paulus and Joran overheard him saying to Straaten: no, don't call the police (or words to that effect).  Straaten is also the one who said words to the effect that you haven't seen the evidence I have.

Straaten would be one that would know to say: go to school, act normal, do normal things, and give me those damn shoes so I can get rid of them!!

Rudy Croes was the God father to vds

Jan van der Straten was best friends and worked under Paulus

Chief of Polis wife is friends with Anita

karin Janseen worked with Paulus and let him take work home (FILES)

Arelene Ellis-Schipper - also worked with Paulus
now she's on the board of CMB bank

Charles Croes - American traitor - IFA member, lives in Padera (spelling) that is the route old deepak took when he went home after going to HI the night Beth arrived
Sells TIMESHARES SAME AS OLD BALD EAGLE MARK PURCELL - ANOTHER American traitor!

Julia Renfro - American traitor - IFA member, planted lies online to slander Beth Holloway and Natalee.

Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

Actual photo of Jean Akers sitting at the desk with the photo of the person at the sloots.  I don't know when the actual photo of Jean Akers was taken, what year.

Same disheveled hair. Rode hard earth mother look like Anita. I think it's her.

clearly she comes out of what looks like it is the house.

As TJ confirmed to me - van der Straaten was at that party also. He is not seen in any videos I have looked at. VDStraaten may have been hiding in the house.

Wow, does that litlle going away press conference and party the government set up for Joran with the help of Steve Cohen and John Pauley ever look like a monumental screw-up now?

It still bothers me that Pauley is now the official press spokesperson for the Aruba Prosectutor's Office.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »

Jossy said in an interview on Dana Pretzer's radio program on July 23, 2007, that he has never been able to confirm there is any connection whatsoever to Lorenzo.  And he has no confirmation that Lorenzo is related to the Sloots in any manner.

I have always maintained this is just rumor.  Not one photo of Joran with Lorenzo and neither Joran nor Beth so much as mention Lorenzo in either of their books.  You'd think Joran would approach his own brother for growing pot instead of this Patrick in the confession videos, for example.

But I do hope this is thoroughly checked out once and for all, yet again.

I am wonderng if Lorenzo was his "big brother" in Aruba and he was Patrick as the "big brother" in the NL.

Does anyone know if Lorenzo's Dad used the one-handed suicide method so popular on this island?

I went out today and ate lunch out in a nice quiet place because it was so warm.  Darn it if Shango didn't dance through my head the whole time.

If these questions have been answered between the basement where I am and the attic where you are, kindly ignore me.  Thanks.

Does anyone think that Van der Slick is going to tell the truth Thursday? 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 05, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »

Jossy said in an interview on Dana Pretzer's radio program on July 23, 2007, that he has never been able to confirm there is any connection whatsoever to Lorenzo.  And he has no confirmation that Lorenzo is related to the Sloots in any manner.

I have always maintained this is just rumor.  Not one photo of Joran with Lorenzo and neither Joran nor Beth so much as mention Lorenzo in either of their books.  You'd think Joran would approach his own brother for growing pot instead of this Patrick in the confession videos, for example.

I am wonderng if Lorenzo was his "big brother" in Aruba and he saw Patrick as the "big brother" in the NL.

Does anyone know if Lorenzo's Dad used the one-handed suicide method so popular on this island?

I went out today and ate lunch out in a nice quiet place because it was so warm.  Darn it if Shango didn't dance through my head the whole time.

If these questions have been answered between the basement where I am and the attic where you are, kindly ignore me.  Thanks.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

Hi Froggy.. I wanted to jump through my tv set when he said this and knock his teeth down his throat.
Hope hes haunted for the reast of his short life.. cause IMO.. someone will off him. I think hes too much of a puss to do it himself.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »

I agree Sunny.

If Anita and Paulus love their son, they need to come forward and tell the whole truth.
And then lock him in a mental institution for help.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

Hello Miss Angie,

I agree - hard to watch these stills and how calculating he is and thinks he has outsmarted the Dutch and Aruba LE.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

I am wonderng if Lorenzo was his "big brother" in Aruba and he was Patrick as the "big brother" in the NL.

No, I think he's going to officially put it on the record that he lied.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

HAVE NOT SEEN ONE OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM NELSON ODUBER OR RUDY CROES SINCE THE PETER DEVRIES SHOW AND ABC 20/20 AIRED.

Where are Aruba's leaders hiding? Why are they hiding? Why were they elected if not to handle national crises?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »

dugo posted this today at RU, with a wink.  Followed discussion of destroyed early confessions regarding seizures:

Or maybe a clever lawyer.. on the grounds that they were taken in papi without a tolk/translator present .. ordered to be destroyed

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »

Alot of information on Mark Purcell (MIP6) in this thread. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Thanks for posting.......; Wretched, wretched evil.  Cannot even finiish reading it. Atrocious.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #633 on: February 05, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

I agree Sunny.

If Anita and Paulus love their son, they need to come forward and tell the whole truth.
And then lock him in a mental institution for help.

I'll croak for that.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:23 PM »

Joran basically said it is someone he trusted and he would take to his grave
Who would Joran trust more then his Daddy??

a guy that was his drug dealer????  he seemed to trust the informant based on this .

Joran  : I really trust you, man. You are the only guy that sold me a bag of weed that weighed correctly.  Everyone in Aruba skims from the top. Let's roll a couple of joints and go for a long ride. You are my best friend for life.
Informant  : No problem, dumbass. As long as you keep talking, I will pull over and keep rolling joints for you to smoke. I'll circle the country a few times if you want.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:26 PM »

Actual photo of Jean Akers sitting at the desk with the photo of the person at the sloots.  I don't know when the actual photo of Jean Akers was taken, what year.

thanks Klaas...hard to tell...but the noses don't look the same to me....but who knows

I could be wrong but ... If the circled image is a photo taken in front of the prison upon the release of Joran van der Sloot in September, 2005 ... then I believe that it is Jean Akers.  A while later at the VDS' residence ... Beth observed Jean in attendance at a Welcome Home celebration for Joran.

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »

kinda like Big Brothers and Big Sisters for criminals.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »

BEFORE

NOW - THE DEVIL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: February 05, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

Hello Miss Angie,

I agree - hard to watch these stills and how calculating he is and thinks he has outsmarted the Dutch and Aruba LE.

Hes pure evil to the core.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 05, 2008, 06:49:39 PM »

No way. The truth is much worse than what he already told. He intentionally left out the drugging, the raping, the strangling, the murder and the part about his father's participation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.