May 29, 2024, 04:20:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324815 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: January 31, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

Maybe GA is giving up the TRUTH ... and this is LE's idea of "protective custody"?

That's kinda like what I said before. Maybe he's "undercover", meaning he's not really being hospitalized. I only say that because so much of the "suicide attempt" story doesn't make sense. Especially all the inconsistencies, he took pills, he didn't take pills. Than the inconsistencies about how long the note was and what it said. Everything about it was too strange, starting with him being taken to the hospital in an undercover police car and not an ambulance. Maybe he's helping LE, but we don't know it yet??
Now that is an interesting concept, I wouldn't be surprised by that.

I think you could be on to something there, Newfie.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: January 31, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »

Maybe GA is giving up the TRUTH ... and this is LE's idea of "protective custody"?

That's kinda like what I said before. Maybe he's "undercover", meaning he's not really being hospitalized. I only say that because so much of the "suicide attempt" story doesn't make sense. Especially all the inconsistencies, he took pills, he didn't take pills. Than the inconsistencies about how long the note was and what it said. Everything about it was too strange, starting with him being taken to the hospital in an undercover police car and not an ambulance. Maybe he's helping LE, but we don't know it yet??
ITA!  The whole thing is hinky ... and I hope you're right!  Listen, LE has to know ... if he's giving up info and CA finds out ... he's not going to last long in that house! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1222 on: January 31, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »

ITA!  The whole thing is hinky ... and I hope you're right!  Listen, LE has to know ... if he's giving up info and CA finds out ... he's not going to last long in that house! 

And plus what LP said that the end of the note said that the pills were working and that he was falling asleep... And he obviously wasn't, cuz he was talking to LE.... VERY STRANGE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: January 31, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Just heard on Local 13 that Cindy has only visited George once - the first day but has not been back since!!   

I did not know this!  Hmmmmmmmmmm???
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: January 31, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

It's Saturday, so I'm doing something veddy veddy bad ..I am ranting. But, never fear, fearless mods, it's mostly OnTopic.

OK, so I'm crazy enough to go to the superstore on a Saturday (would you believe, the day before SuperBowl, so there's tons of male shoppers (there oughta be a law) and I go down the liquor aisle, cos that's where the diet Coke is. A store attendant was there, I jokingly asked her for a small appletini, just enough to get me thru the lines, and she didn't even crack a smile!! She must only drink the Kool-aid! [Mods, here comes the on topic part]

As I am standing in line I decide to grab the People mag and scan the article. Guess what George told the nurse when he was hand delivered to the ER? That he had not taken anything! Dam Scamthony!

So, I finally get home. I buzz over to that other site and see a thread about how SinSin is going to be on Whorealdo tonight. Quell Surprise! I go to reply...and quess what? The darn thread is closed...after 8 replies they closed the thread. [Mods, I'm being good and not naming the site, as usual...brwonie points?] WTH is the deal with that carp? I swear, Beria is alive and living over there. (And now for the educational part of this post, Beria was Stalin's info officer...one word from Beria and if you were lucky, you got moved to Siberia. If you were not lucky, well, let's just say that you would no longer need necklaces!)

In summation (dudes, I swear on a stack of "Find Caylee" T-shirts I just earned a 4.0 in Critical Research and Analytical Writing! But then, there was that brain injury a few weeks ago...)

1. I think ol Georgey was making a fake suicide attempt.
2. I think Whorealdo is helping the Scamthony's make their house payment, if you get my drift.
3. I think that other place is waaaaay too big for their britches, and maybe even the big girl panties
4. What does an appletini taste like, anyway?
and lasty!!

5. If no one replies to this post, I will hold my breath until my face turns blue, go to the frozen garden and dig up some frozen worms and eat them.

I see a fair amount of Scamanthony naivity over there...just saying

Oh, you will definitely see a lot of that on that forum....ehem!  But its mainly after months of being told its a no-no to talk like that over there, so what you're left with are the ones who support the Scamthony's, or however you call 'em!  The rest who are of the opinion, like I am, that they are acting off a script and trying to play the grieving family are told to shut up or take a hike.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:03:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: January 31, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Just heard on Local 13 that Cindy has only visited George once - the first day but has not been back since!!   

Hmmm indeed.  Maybe "he" has requested that he not have visitors?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1226 on: January 31, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Either Cindy doesn't want to visit, the doctors told her not to visit, or George told the doctors to tell her not to visit. I'll go with George told the doctors to tell her to stay home.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: January 31, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Such a loving, caring wife... NOT!!   Wonder if the doctors told her that visiting with him would slow down his recovery? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: January 31, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »

I looked 'body language, rubbing hands' up on the web and it says it means 'Anticipation'

I'm sure she'd been anticipating seeing her man ... Casey Baez ... Casey Marie Baez ... Mrs Casey Baez ... Mrs Casey Marie Baez ... Mr & Mrs Jose & Casey Baez ... Mr Baez' wife Casey Marie ...

You're probably right.
I really would like to know what she wrote on that paper.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: January 31, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

ok, what are the monkey's opinion on Geraldo & Sindy tonite? i really don't think she can help herself, she has been quiet too long & has to have some attention. also, someone has to be getting some money from somewhere! does anyone else think that Sindy is REALLY worried about George running his mouth,(in the hosp.) not to mention he is getting attention that she isn't! i honestly think that alot of the time Sindy is on TV or whatever running her mouth, she seems like she is on something, i don't know if she really knows what is gonna come out of her mouth next. like the emails, she said she didn't send, i think she sent them not & really didn't remember it until later. i hope tonite will be interesting (Geraldo-can't stand him) since she doesn't really have anyone around to keep her big mouth shut! jmo.

sorry for the rant & also hope it makes sense-my niece called while i was typing & couldn't keep up with my thought here & listening to my niece.

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 31, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »

We all have to watch Whorealdo if he really does have a recent (or better yet) live interview with CA ... see if she looks like she's about to CRAP HER PANTS because GA is giving up the family secrets! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 31, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

Who would George need protection from?   I know, I know the first answer is Cindy, but for him to be in a protective situation it would be against bodily harm. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: January 31, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Either Cindy doesn't want to visit, the doctors told her not to visit, or George told the doctors to tell her not to visit. I'll go with George told the doctors to tell her to stay home.

Knowing that hateful b..ch   -  she probably only came that one time to serve him with divorce papers!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: January 31, 2009, 06:57:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

What a disfunctional family. 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: January 31, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

Afternoon monkeys~I just returned from son's birthday party at Tiki Island and wanted to check in to see if anything intersting is going on before I have to leave again On a Happy Note, I requested NO gifts at the party and asked that anyone who wanted to do anything please make a donation to TES, we rec'd almost $200.00 in donations and most parents were thrilled that they didn't have to go out and buy a gift, and others were happy that their kids learned a new lesson about giving. So, it's been a great day!

When my oldest daughter and her husband (born one day apart) reached the big "40" we had a huge birthday party for them.  We also requested no gifts instead asking for donations to the animal rescue (no kill) shelter in our area.  Well, we had more than a van full of food, blankets and checks etc. to deliver the next morning.  It was a great night for us and for the animals.  Most people love getting involved like that!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: January 31, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Hmmm indeed.  Maybe "he" has requested that he not have visitors?

She is definetly a nut, but she was the one who worked, cooked, took care of the house, the kids and Caylee!!  She helped take care of her parents.  I will give her that!!  GA wasn't  this great catch, IMO  Maybe, if he helped out a bit, she could of seen more of what was going on with Casey!! 

Sorry Jackie!!   
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: January 31, 2009, 07:01:46 PM »

Afternoon monkeys~I just returned from son's birthday party at Tiki Island and wanted to check in to see if anything intersting is going on before I have to leave again On a Happy Note, I requested NO gifts at the party and asked that anyone who wanted to do anything please make a donation to TES, we rec'd almost $200.00 in donations and most parents were thrilled that they didn't have to go out and buy a gift, and others were happy that their kids learned a new lesson about giving. So, it's been a great day!

Tiki Island?  Sounds like a blast!  Very cool about the donations!

I believe Geraldo is covering the case tonight.  Claims to have an interview with Cindy Anthony 

I t was a blast, just hectic as usual......

Whorelado is going to have CA on , wonder if it will be like the night he was going to has the "letter" 

YAY ISLANDMONKEY! that was a great idea! you are a great mom!!!

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1237 on: January 31, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »

Garden Gnome..what a wonderful idea.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: January 31, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

What a disfunctional family. 

Yep!!   But she has time to Geraldo!!    
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1239 on: January 31, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

And plus what LP said that the end of the note said that the pills were working and that he was falling asleep... And he obviously wasn't, cuz he was talking to LE.... VERY STRANGE!
I thought LE actually found his suicide notes in the car after they jimmied it open?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.