May 29, 2024, 02:02:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324795 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

i wonder if shell get a jailhouse tattoo. how do you say 'the state now owns my ass' in italian?

"The stata nowa ownsa mya assa."
ANd then, below it
"Italy had the right idea with Mussolini and his mistress. What say we give it a try here in Florida? Heck, let's toss in Baez for free!"
hhaahahhahaha...when she got the tatoo the beautiful live in italian....she never imagine that she could see that tatto in jail for the rest of her life......she can not eraser it so she will see it that for ever behind bars

lol lol lol..... isn't it ironic? That was a good mention and oh so true. Every times she sees that ( which unfortunately may not be that much) it WILL be a reminder of how she was SUPPOSED to be living that life and how she NEVER will 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2009, 12:46:59 AM »

I have been thinking about the motion in court today about Jessie, and I think Casey must have told Baez that he is Caylees father because I cant think of any other reason Baez would have for wanting the paternity papers.

Someone mentioned he wanted DNA info to try and match him up to the crime scene possibly.  The Defense is reaching for anything.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »

I don't understand NG's "Shocking makeover" statements about Casey's appearance in court today.  Her jacket didn't fit, was poorly made and was very poor quality.  It looked as if it had been snatched on her way in off of a bum hanging around the courthouse.  And Mrs. Badin should have asked her husband, "Does this suit make my butt look big?" She likely would not have been happy with the answer. 

I "get" that folks can be affected by a subject's clothing/hairstyle.  But the judge seems (thankfully) unmoved.

I don't care that she had a sticky bun on the back of her head (ill-placed and bad match I must opine).  I don't care about her ill-fitted jacket.  Lack of makeup/groomed eyebrows are meaningless to me.

I was only interested in what I saw in her eyes.

And what you don't see in her eyes

Yup, Klaas.  Well said!

Despite my words re. not caring about makeovers and such, I must say I'd love to see atty Baden w/an orangish-yellow mullet (I'm such a hypocrite  .).  I think it'd be an improvement to her current style.

Can you fashion a facsimile?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2009, 12:48:20 AM »

I wonder how many LP "perdictions"  we could name that have not come true! 

Cindy was a no show today!   How can LP spin that one??  I am sorry but I resent NG allowing him to continue to be a guest on her show.  His 15 mins should be long over by now!!  JMO

Boy I'm so glad I'm not the only that feels that way about him....geesh, what more could he possibly have to say?  I really just feel like stabbing myself in the eye whenever he is on NG .

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »

Cindy was a no show today!   How can LP spin that one??  I am sorry but I resent NG allowing him to continue to be a guest on her show.  His 15 mins should be long over by now!!  JMO

Mytime - LP fits right into her over dramatized program.  It's all about ratings.  Her entire schtick arguing with her "experts" is only for show. 

But but but Klaas - she is victums right advocate!!   

At least her "experts" are educated attorneys!!  My god, LP is not even alLowed to vote or carry a gun - as a convicted felon!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2009, 12:49:24 AM »

I can't help wondering if C & G waived conflict of interest by Nejame because maybe they did have a couple plants in Tim's group. I'm thinking Joy Wray and the drunk cowboy. Remember, the drunk cowboy sitting on the sofa between Tim and Nejame? And Joy was also shooting her mouth off later about the remains not having been where they were finally found. I haven't quite figured out all the possible motivations and involvements of the parties concerned (except Tim's -- even though TES was infiltrated by the 2 nut cases), Baez, Nejame, CA, GA, LA, Joy, Dominic weird cowboy,  but I will when my brain is fresh.
Do any monkeys know who the drunk cowboy is? I just remember him at the park early on and he had a 16 oz looked like Miller lite in his hand. I just got to work and thought wow it is beer thirty at 9 am in Florida? I also remember a picture of them sitting together on the couch. There was a squirrley dude at the end of the couch, TM and the cowboy and the Nejame fellow. I just remember because TM looked plumb wore out. Help me, was it one of my weird dreams like me invading Murt's wedding to the Yearning for Zion women?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2009, 12:49:55 AM »

He always esplains these things away easily, he'll just say she had every intention of going but her lawyer wouldnt let her, told her it was a bad idea,or he will say nothing becaue NG never calls him out on anything when he's wrong!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

He always esplains these things away easily, he'll just say she had every intention of going but her lawyer wouldnt let her, told her it was a bad idea,or he will say nothing becaue NG never calls him out on anything when he's wrong!

I know!!  I swear - I am going to start calling into her show!!   And what about the lie detector test?? pffftt - He is a hot bad of wind!! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2009, 12:55:07 AM »

I have been thinking about the motion in court today about Jessie, and I think Casey must have told Baez that he is Caylees father because I cant think of any other reason Baez would have for wanting the paternity papers.

Someone mentioned he wanted DNA info to try and match him up to the crime scene possibly.  The Defense is reaching for anything.
Whatever, thats about as low as he can go,if thats all he wants why not just ask him to come in and give a sample, He gave LE whatever they needed and if anything from Jessie is anywhere near the crime scene it will be because Casey put it there when she went into his bathroom, which by the way if I was Jessie Id be pretty worried about her being in my home around that time!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2009, 12:56:18 AM »

When you hear someone asking LP on NG about the lie detector question - you will know it was Mytime!!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »

I don't understand NG's "Shocking makeover" statements about Casey's appearance in court today.  Her jacket didn't fit, was poorly made and was very poor quality.  It looked as if it had been snatched on her way in off of a bum hanging around the courthouse.  And Mrs. Badin should have asked her husband, "Does this suit make my butt look big?" She likely would not have been happy with the answer. 

I "get" that folks can be affected by a subject's clothing/hairstyle.  But the judge seems (thankfully) unmoved.

I don't care that she had a sticky bun on the back of her head (ill-placed and bad match I must opine).  I don't care about her ill-fitted jacket.  Lack of makeup/groomed eyebrows are meaningless to me.

I was only interested in what I saw in her eyes.

And what you don't see in her eyes

Evening/Morning fellow Monkeys! Just popping in to agree here.  What we don't see is any concern at all.  Most people in jail are indignant to be there, worried they're going down. I don't see that here.  Most telling is she didn't even flinch at the last hearing when they were wrangling over remains pictures-absolute lack of emotion.  Yet, she's full of "emotion" flashing bright smiles and laughing with her attorneys and crying and railing at George & Cindy in the "lost" jail video.  As for being a grieving mom-NOT!  A grieving mom would be displaying uncontrollable anger at "Zanny" and loudly proclaiming her innocence at every venue.  All I see is controlled anger that anyone dare not believe her attorney and their story.  I see defiance loud and clear in each of her court appearances.  I see deviousness in her smirks, patronizing mock humility and pandering to the judge, boredom, and "woe is me" when it suits her.  I see her utter and complete lack of concern for Caylee..."Caylee, who?"

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »

I know!!  I swear - I am going to start calling into her show!!   And what about the lie detector test?? pffftt - He is a hot bad of wind!! 

Your right, he acts like he lived with the Anthony's his whole entire life instead of just meeting them a couple months ago, the man is as crazy as they are......

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2009, 01:00:51 AM »

When you hear someone asking LP on NG about the lie detector question - you will know it was Mytime!!   
NG  asled him about it one time and he justed laughed and said that he agreed to one but has never heard from LE again in regards to it, he said that like they were scared of him or something, but to me it made him look stupid, like the Le didnt even deam him important enough to waste anymore time on him!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2009, 01:02:18 AM »

When you call will you say...."Hello Nancy, this is MYTIME and I'm calling to take up YOURTIME with a question pertaining the POLYGRAPHTIME Leonard Padilla didn't have" ?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 31, 2009, 01:02:44 AM »

Well, heading off now.  I don't do too well on 4 hours of sleep.   Goodnight, everyone! 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 31, 2009, 01:03:39 AM »

Ispy- exactly

Nite Ispy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: January 31, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

When you call will you say...."Hello Nancy, this is MYTIME and I'm calling to take up YOURTIME with a question pertaining the POLYGRAPHTIME Leonard Padilla didn't have" ?

I am writing that one down!!! LOLOL
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2009, 01:10:23 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am having a strange night.  I'm am not feeling any hatered towards Casey or Cindy or even Baez and I don't know why.     That said LP can't even get a whimper out of me.  I think I really need Cindy to come out and say something annoying.  At this rate I'll be feeling sorry for her soon.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 31, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »

GOOD ONE KLAAS

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: January 31, 2009, 01:15:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am having a strange night.  I'm am not feeling any hatered towards Casey or Cindy or even Baez and I don't know why.     That said LP can't even get a whimper out of me.  I think I really need Cindy to come out and say something annoying.  At this rate I'll be feeling sorry for her soon.   

I get that way too!  Casey's appearance today reminded me what a evil human being she is!  All set there!!  LP - all set there.

As for Cindy and her no show today, I am serously wondering - Did she really believe Casey did not kill Caylee.  I can't imagine any mother accepting that very easily.  I better go watch her videos - that might do it!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.