May 29, 2024, 04:04:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324811 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1340 on: January 31, 2009, 10:05:36 PM »

Hmmmm false advertising.. they mentioned nothing about an interview with Cindy
That's a surprise.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: January 31, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

Just heard on Local 13 that Cindy has only visited George once - the first day but has not been back since!!   

I did not know this!  Hmmmmmmmmmm???

I don't blame Cindy.  Think about it ... George was about to bail and ... leave her to deal with all the upcoming happenings encompassing Casey.  What a sweetie!!  I say ... "Good Riddance".

Why does Cindy always have to be the strong one?  If I were Cindy ... I would consider the timing was right to begin thinking about herself ... forget about attempting to keep that family together through control.  Cindy has to learn that control will work to bring about change for only a short while if there is not a genuine willingness of others to change.

Janet

++++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: January 31, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

.... and Cindy financially supported that household for years.  When you consider George and Casey ... unappreciative lying stealing leeches ... is it any wonder that Cindy was a controlling shrew?  I know I would have been.  Cindy should have gained custody of Caylee ... packed her bags and ... bailed long ago.
My opinion only - but I contend she was a controlling shrew to begin with and had a heavy hand in creating this mess that some would call a "family" ... and, again, IMO, if she didn't like it ... why didn't she leave?  It's not like she couldn't leave because she couldn't support herself ... she was supporting an entire family ... One would think, if she didn't like her circumstances she'd change them ...

What gets me the lying controlling shrew told co workers she couldn't afford to file for custody
because she couldn't afford it but could afford bailing out her baby killer daughter time after
time.. Sin-dy could of saved alot of meny if she did file for custody and kicked her parisite daughter out...Does George get a pension from being a police officer? I think Sin-dy liked being the bread winner given her more control.....
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 31, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »

I copied that post about boycotting Fox over where I go to read and post once in a while. If, closer to the date, we post the idea of a boycott everywhere we all go, maybe they will get the idea that we are not going to "vote" for Fox Network. I do get Fox, but some version with no Greta or Gearaldo.
I have no problem shutting my TV off and watching it here thru a UTube link or something. I could also see it the next day on Nancy Grace.
My sentiments is that it would be a dishonor to Caylee ( or any murdered child ) to watch it when I know the money for the rights went to the ANT Family and perhaps make its way to Casey's or Baez's pockets. 
I agree, I would not mind watching it the next day, I do get Fox with Greta and Geraldo, how did you get so lucky to not have them on your Fox News?
I am in Canada and I get Fox Rochester ( Minnesota, not NY, I think )
I could get it in some sort of a bundle but it hardly seems worth it. I had it recently in the 480 channels preview I had when I got a new service, but never tuned in. Now I only have about 150 and never even look at most of them.
When I need to know ( about twice a year ) what went on on Fox, I come here.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »

That's a surprise.
Cindy must have cancelled.  Wonder what the excuse was?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

.... and Cindy financially supported that household for years.  When you consider George and Casey ... unappreciative lying stealing leeches ... is it any wonder that Cindy was a controlling shrew?  I know I would have been.  Cindy should have gained custody of Caylee ... packed her bags and ... bailed long ago.
My opinion only - but I contend she was a controlling shrew to begin with and had a heavy hand in creating this mess that some would call a "family" ... and, again, IMO, if she didn't like it ... why didn't she leave?  It's not like she couldn't leave because she couldn't support herself ... she was supporting an entire family ... One would think, if she didn't like her circumstances she'd change them ...

What gets me the lying controlling shrew told co workers she couldn't afford to file for custody
because she couldn't afford it but could afford bailing out her baby killer daughter time after
time.. Sin-dy could of saved alot of meny if she did file for custody and kicked her parisite daughter out...Does George get a pension from being a police officer? I think Sin-dy liked being the bread winner given her more control.....
I couldn't agree with you more!  Well said!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1346 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »

I was hoping I misheard that...sounds like more Geraldo bluster!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1347 on: January 31, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »

From Geraldo site..

This Weekend:
• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
• Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: January 31, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »

*****Live Chat 2/8/09 at 06:00PM PST and 9pm EST*****
Leonard Padilla will go live again on his ustreamtv site
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live
FWIW 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1349 on: January 31, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

I couldn't agree more I bet she was a controlling shrew from DAY 1 of their marriage, didn't GA quit his LE job because Sin-dy wanted him home more often once the kids were born OR did I dream that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: January 31, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »

From the website:

today's featured

This Weekend:

• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues

Since it said weekend... could it mean tomorrow night?

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: January 31, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »

That's a surprise.
Granted ... when I looked at his site ... it said "This Weekend"  Is there a different Whorealdo at Large on Sunday ... or is it a Saturday rerun?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1352 on: January 31, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »

From the website:

today's featured

This Weekend:

Since it said weekend... could it mean tomorrow night?

Maybe or perhaps this is another blunder on his part like the suicide letter. More false promises.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: January 31, 2009, 10:11:36 PM »

Janet, I agree with you regarding Cindy.  Who knows really what the truth is with her seeing him only once anyway.  Remember yesterday she was supposedly at the trial but stayed outside the courtroom to avoid the media?  I'm wondering if its the same situation with George being in the hospital?  We'll find out eventually.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: January 31, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »

Hi Janet!! 

I am so glad we finally agree on something!!  LOL 

Is Cindy on Geraldo or did was it cancelled??

Kisses to little Duckie!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 31, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »

That's a surprise.
Well, I just left Joy's chat, I don't chat just read, and Joy just announced that Cindy was in Tampa, maybe she is going to the Super Bowl.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: January 31, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »

Well Cindy might be on tomorrow night, but with the Super Bowl and all I would doubt it, but who knows.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: January 31, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest...I am not taking up for CA.But she could visit GA only while he was in the  ER. Once he was taken into the psych unit no one can visit for 2 weeks. And if they think that the patient is not ready to visit with family then it can be longer.

Thanks Darla - I didn't know that.

Not at all what I was told or know to be true, however every hospital may be different!! 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: January 31, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »

That's a surprise.
Well, I just left Joy's chat, I don't chat just read, and Joy just announced that Cindy was in Tampa, maybe she is going to the Super Bowl.

I guess Sin-dy has bets on the pittsburg STEELERS...
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: January 31, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »

That's a surprise.
Think she's directing traffic with Lee and helping park the cars?  LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.