May 29, 2024, 05:11:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324832 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: February 01, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »

hey monkeys Im off to bed, not sure when I can come back, Im running the motel, and if I dont get a flood of bookings, then all is well.  I have not heard any news since my last post about my boss, I hope she will be OK.  im sure it is going to be OK tho, she is so fit and healthy.  Anyway, I just have one couple in at the moment, and they are staying one week, so it should be easy for me cos school has gone back.  Might get bookings from city people tho escaping the heat.
Good night love you all, see you when I see ya.  Someone please slap Joy for me, stupid dumb bytch.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: February 01, 2009, 11:37:08 AM »

hey monkeys Im off to bed, not sure when I can come back, Im running the motel, and if I dont get a flood of bookings, then all is well.  I have not heard any news since my last post about my boss, I hope she will be OK.  im sure it is going to be OK tho, she is so fit and healthy.  Anyway, I just have one couple in at the moment, and they are staying one week, so it should be easy for me cos school has gone back.  Might get bookings from city people tho escaping the heat.
Good night love you all, see you when I see ya.  Someone please slap Joy for me, stupid dumb bytch.

good night, and prayers up with the smoke for your boss >>---->   mio
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: February 01, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »

Just throwing something out here...GA claims he lost money in internet scam, gambling or whatever.  I think a forensic accounting of the A's finances would show that all their money has gone to keep KC out of trouble and it's always been done with CA's approval!  Here's why I think this...CA is the breadwinner..CA and GA were separated in process of divorce...CA is a control freak...NO WAY would she allow GA unaccompanied access to money..no way/no how.  If he whizzed away any money, it was his "settlement" only.  KC's stealing has been happening for a long time...not a new hobby for her.  CinCin has practiced aiding and abetting long before LE got involved....JMO.   GA was just reading from the script. 
it is possible that they wanted to LE believe that Casey was not a financial problem...that she had a job to support herself, caylee and the nanny
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: February 01, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »

what is the site of the whack job?

Regrets, I've had a few......
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: February 01, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »

oh geesh Monkeys, those are some wackos over on Joys site. She says she had to go to the memorial site  today and clean it up. That she went somewhere with the FBI. She knows the Bush family and her Dad has a high position so she knows alot of people in America.

Is there something bad in the water in and around Orlando??  I know it tastes like crap, but seriously!!

I went to the Memorial Site yesterday.  (Wish I had known Joy was going today, I would have delayed my trip).  In all honesty all of the stuffed animals were soiled from the rain and normal weather.  Other than that I don't know what would need to be cleaned up.  I knew Caylee was found not far from the road as I had seen pictures, but to see it up close and personal really astounded me. My front yard is larger than the crime scene.  The site just made me sob.  There were several other people at the site and everyone was either on the curb or in the street.  No one was in the actual crime scene area.  My heart just broke with sorrow for Caylee. I snapped a couple of photos though I do not know how to download them. 
  Much of Florida's water does not taste good.  We use filters to help the taste of our water.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: February 01, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

I saw Klaas post an article earlier tonight stating that Casey's "attorneys" have told her not to answer the questions she was presented in the (written) deposition ...

I did a little research about not answering deposition questions ...

Found out that she does not have to answer them in a civil suit, but will most likely get held in contempt of court if she doesn't, and get jail time for that. 

LOL .. ok, like that would hurt her .. how?

Anyone else know anything else about not answering any question in a deposition? (Yes, she can use the Fifth ... but for every question, she would be held in contempt, I believe.)

The US Supreme Court has ruled that the Fifth Amendment privilege applies in both civil and criminal trials.  The Fifth Amendment to the Constitution protects us from being forced to testify against ourselves.  Casey can only be held in contempt if she refuses to answer a question after she has been granted immunity.  Therefore, since she has not been granted immunity, and it is likely that she will not be, she can claim her Fifth Amendment rights without consequence.  Also, the fact that she avails herself of the Fifth Amendment cannot be introduced into her criminal trial because the fact that one claims Fifth Amendment privileges cannot be held against them and cannot be used to infer guilt.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: February 01, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

no we cant lower our standards, refrain.  I know I said i was going to bed, and Im halfway there.  Cleansed, toned and moisturized   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1747 on: February 01, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »

heres my boy, he loves this pic and lets me post it.  He did a demure feature from his cell phone

Dang, why are all the cute ones so young???? Or...dammit, why am I so old? And so married? and SO Gramma to 3?
OK, I'm over it now. I'm setting up one of my grandsons to marry the future president...so when that happens, I'll get his OK to post his pic here! (if we're still here...this won't happen till 2039!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: February 01, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »

good night, and prayers up with the smoke for your boss >>---->   mio

thanks mioyshi sweetheart.  I really got to go now, hubby is up 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: February 01, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

oh geesh Monkeys, those are some wackos over on Joys site. She says she had to go to the memorial site  today and clean it up. That she went somewhere with the FBI. She knows the Bush family and her Dad has a high position so she knows alot of people in America.

Is there something bad in the water in and around Orlando??  I know it tastes like crap, but seriously!!

I went to the Memorial Site yesterday.  (Wish I had known Joy was going today, I would have delayed my trip).  In all honesty all of the stuffed animals were soiled from the rain and normal weather.  Other than that I don't know what would need to be cleaned up.  I knew Caylee was found not far from the road as I had seen pictures, but to see it up close and personal really astounded me. My front yard is larger than the crime scene.  The site just made me sob.  There were several other people at the site and everyone was either on the curb or in the street.  No one was in the actual crime scene area.  My heart just broke with sorrow for Caylee. I snapped a couple of photos though I do not know how to download them. 
  Much of Florida's water does not taste good.  We use filters to help the taste of our water.

Sulfer--it's sulfur in the water. Hard to remove.  Tastes really bad.  I drink bottled water when I go to FL.  I think that Hell is supposed to smell that way.  Fire, brimstone and sulfer.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: February 01, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »

no we cant lower our standards, refrain.  I know I said i was going to bed, and Im halfway there.  Cleansed, toned and moisturized   

thanks

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: February 01, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

heres my boy, he loves this pic and lets me post it.  He did a demure feature from his cell phone

Dang, why are all the cute ones so young???? Or...dammit, why am I so old? And so married? and SO Gramma to 3?
OK, I'm over it now. I'm setting up one of my grandsons to marry the future president...so when that happens, I'll get his OK to post his pic here! (if we're still here...this won't happen till 2039!)

thanks Tevye
Im old too, Im 43.  I will post some more pics of him, when i get his permission.  he is hot as.  And such a nice boy.  Hubby is up, and its 3.30am here. and he thinks I need to go to bed, prolly better.   
Good night love you all, always say that, but I mean it from my bottom of my heart.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1752 on: February 01, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1753 on: February 01, 2009, 12:31:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am not sure Geoge had a gambling problem now.  He told LE or FBI that we got involved in an internet scam!!  He stated he Cindy still did not know about and hoped it would stay between them!!  Then the videos got released!!   
George told LE that he lost a lot of money with some kinda internet scam but that he told Cindy he lost the money gambling online.George said Cindy still thinks he lost the money gambling.IMO Cindy was in control of the money so she would know if the money was lost gambling or lost in a Nigeria scam.
IMO George not only knows a lot about a lot of things,George also lies a lot about a lot of things.

it seems that george was a sad cop, as he apparently did not think he should NOT drive a car smelling of human decomp, and then he  gives away all the monies he could have used to pay for his and cins defense.. can these people be THAT stupid??  mio

I say......YES!     

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1754 on: February 01, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »

Just throwing something out here...GA claims he lost money in internet scam, gambling or whatever.  I think a forensic accounting of the A's finances would show that all their money has gone to keep KC out of trouble and it's always been done with CA's approval!  Here's why I think this...CA is the breadwinner..CA and GA were separated in process of divorce...CA is a control freak...NO WAY would she allow GA unaccompanied access to money..no way/no how.  If he whizzed away any money, it was his "settlement" only.  KC's stealing has been happening for a long time...not a new hobby for her.  CinCin has practiced aiding and abetting long before LE got involved....JMO.   GA was just reading from the script. 
I was under the impression that Cindy and George split up because of the money gambling/scam so this split was the result of George's money mishandling.But.....I can fully see Cindy blaming her money woes(from Casey)on George.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1755 on: February 01, 2009, 12:41:15 PM »

I was under the impression that Cindy and George split up because of the money gambling/scam so this split was the result of George's money mishandling.But.....I can fully see Cindy blaming her money woes(from Casey)on George.
I can too, and I hate to say this, but I will anyway, I see Cindy in control now as far as money goes, maybe she has justified in her mind that it is okay to make money off of all this, sort of like I'm going to recoup the money that was stolen from me.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: February 01, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »

Morning SS, hm, I think horaldo did the show, but, I missed it too, am still looking for it, but, from reading here, not much hapened......btw, it was cold here this am, 29.....but, back up to 60's later after the sun finds its way to the woods here !!    mmmmmmmm good coffee ..mio

Mornin' mio...it was a blistering -10 here this morning (-23 for you Celsius folks) ..gotta be all that Global Warming..

I didn't see anything regarding the interview but I just skimmed back quickly..maybe it never happened...I dunno, Geraldo is always so reliable

SS, you didn't miss anything. it was only Jose & LKB for just a very few minutes whining about KC. Jose & LKB said "why should she not look happy? she is getting to see us, the only people on her side! oh, & also, how LKB just found out friday from people magazine about the duct tape on the skull! the defense is not being told anything, they are only finding out info thru the leaks to the media!!!!

wendi
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1757 on: February 01, 2009, 12:41:46 PM »

OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: February 01, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am not sure Geoge had a gambling problem now.  He told LE or FBI that we got involved in an internet scam!!  He stated he Cindy still did not know about and hoped it would stay between them!!  Then the videos got released!!   
George told LE that he lost a lot of money with some kinda internet scam but that he told Cindy he lost the money gambling online.George said Cindy still thinks he lost the money gambling.IMO Cindy was in control of the money so she would know if the money was lost gambling or lost in a Nigeria scam.
IMO George not only knows a lot about a lot of things,George also lies a lot about a lot of things.

it seems that george was a sad cop, as he apparently did not think he should NOT drive a car smelling of human decomp, and then he  gives away all the monies he could have used to pay for his and cins defense.. can these people be THAT stupid??  mio

I say......YES!     

ha ha, it surely seems that way.  I just read at the other site, someone wants to know if cin is really in tampa with dominic?  I sure am glad my life is not talked about so much. I would go deep woods with shame....seems they have none of that though. amazes me every day.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1759 on: February 01, 2009, 12:46:22 PM »

Good afternoon/morning Monkeys. Hope everyone is having a nice day. This is the first weekend we have had with sunshine since Thanksgiving.

If someone in the Daytona area, would you please call Halifax and ask what their rules are for visiting psych patients? I know that they have set visiting hours from their website...but just ask how long they have to wait to have visitors. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.