May 29, 2024, 04:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324814 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: February 01, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »

I'm all caught up and it's Monkey Bunkey time for me!

If I can't sleep, I'll be back. I'm going with this thought...........

Casey is going down! We will see Justice for what she did to her child. It's all about Caylee!!   

If I don't get back, have a great "night night" all! God Bless!

Great post, and yes it is all about Caylee.......

And IslandMonkey, I love this picture, too -- you are very talented.. Peace for Caylee.  Thanks for posting these pics.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: February 01, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

And IslandMonkey, I love this picture, too -- you are very talented.. Peace for Caylee.  Thanks for posting these pics.

heh ooops

Didn't realize your beautiful cross picture wouldn't post... That is the one I was referring to...   

canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: February 01, 2009, 03:00:52 AM »

Hi Desdemona and Brandi....Don't blame you a bit.   However, it was short ... same bs...and not too painful.

Brandi - I see your good taste also runs in men!!!!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1583 on: February 01, 2009, 03:05:06 AM »

Bumping this post because I did not see any replies (If I missed any, please accept my apologies!):

I saw Klaas post an article earlier tonight stating that Casey's "attorneys" have told her not to answer the questions she was presented in the (written) deposition ...

I did a little research about not answering deposition questions ...

Found out that she does not have to answer them in a civil suit, but will most likely get held in contempt of court if she doesn't, and get jail time for that.

LOL .. ok, like that would hurt her .. how?

Anyone else know anything else about not answering any question in a deposition? (Yes, she can use the Fifth ... but for every question, she would be held in contempt, I believe.)

I could be wrong but I recall the attorney for ZG saying that while she could refuse to answer the questions on her depo if she was the only one being sued but the fact that she filed a countersuit makes it necessary for her to answer and that she cannot plead the fifth without having her countersuit thrown out of court. I guess it would mean that ZG wins and Casey gets time on top of time lol. This is just an opinion but it is an interesting question and I am still catching up so hadn't seen it, I think I might look into it a bit more.

Thank you for pointing this out!
Your welcome Des, you are such a nice monkey and that is such a sweet bow~! You are right a deposition is recorded on video and because she is in jail it would have been done in an interview room with her attorney present to advise her and to stop her from answering inappropriate questions. They are usually video taped and that tape would have become public afterward which is why I think the judge said no to it. I thought the written questions was a good compromise and stopped ZG from having to wait years to take it to court but like you mentioned prob a moot point if Baez has advised her not to answer any of them. It was absolutely stupid to countersue because now they will lose it anyway and she looks really bad pleading the 5th, it is no different from saying I can't answer because I will incriminate myself in my childs murder? (Monkey shakes her head)  
Thankyou to everyone for reposting links and articles, I am so far behind and this is a really big help!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1584 on: February 01, 2009, 03:17:21 AM »

heh ooops

Didn't realize your beautiful cross picture wouldn't post... That is the one I was referring to...   

LOL~That is my favorite photo for many reasons, one the simlple beauty of the cross on the beach is so serene and uplifting and secondly, because it is directly on the beach and has been for almost 60yrs of devastating hurricanes, it defies all logic that it withstood all of them and has never even been scarred by any of the storms, that instills so much faith and hope to me personally that there are just certain things we aren't meant to understand and to just have faith in God and trust him. I learned this lesson the hard way after my son was abused at age 3, so I hope it brings peace to others also.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: February 01, 2009, 03:27:01 AM »

heh ooops

LOL~That is my favorite photo for many reasons, one the simlple beauty of the cross on the beach is so serene and uplifting and secondly, because it is directly on the beach and has been for almost 60yrs of devastating hurricanes, it defies all logic that it withstood all of them and has never even been scarred by any of the storms, that instills so much faith and hope to me personally that there are just certain things we aren't meant to understand and to just have faith in God and trust him. I learned this lesson the hard way after my son was abused at age 3, so I hope it brings peace to others also.......

IslandMonkey, I did not know the story behind the cross pic!  You are right, that makes it exponentially more inspiring -- glad you have learned the important life lessons, but sorry for the pain it cost you and your son... I have similar beliefs.  You are right, that cross is perfect for Caylee, too.  Thank you again.
 Crying or Very sad

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: February 01, 2009, 03:28:14 AM »

Hi everyone, on page 55 catching up.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: February 01, 2009, 03:29:05 AM »

Des~These are my all time favorites pic's

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: February 01, 2009, 03:29:58 AM »

Hi Lucinda!  Glad to see you haven't completely melted in the horrific heat there...
Good to see you, hope all is well with you.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: February 01, 2009, 03:35:15 AM »

You know, IslandM, I don't have the words to do them justice.  Thank you for posting them.  They are so very lovely and special.

The beach is such a sacred place.  I don't live too far from a beach but would love to one day live there like you do.  It seems as if there would be a spiritual thread woven through every single aspect of life.. I can sense that you appreciate it as I would, and you certainly have the eyes and heart to be an excellent photographer... Kudos and thank you again.  Just beautiful.  (Caylee fingerpainting ... made me cry!)

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: February 01, 2009, 03:35:42 AM »

I'm just sitting here thinking, KC only has two choices. She either has to say she's guilty (which so far she hasn't), or she's not guilty-"I didn't do it"!!

If she comes back and claims guilty-she says "yeah, I did it" then she will have to have an explantion of how/why. In that case she could say it was an accident, I just panicked and I couldn't live up to that fact that Caylee died because I was neglient (sp). Or, she could come back and say she has some sort of "mental issues" probably due to some sort of abuse growing up & continuing till the time she killed Caylee.

If she comes back and says not guilty-"I didn't do it" she will have to point the finger at someone else. I can't see trying to continue to point to ZFG who doesn't exist, which means she will have to blame someone she knows. She could blame her (ex)friends, but I think that will be more difficult. As far as we know, all the evidence points to KC's car and the A's home. KC, JB & Co. will really have a hard time pointing to someone outside the home without some good solid evidence (I just don't think there is any). Since blaming friends will be the hardest, that only leaves someone in the family to blame. WHO??

OK, just my random thoughts, but wanted to post them while I was thinking about them. Maybe I'm way off! I just can't see how she can blame ZFG or some total stranger. If the finger is going to be pointed elsewhere, it would have to be someone KC knows! WHO??

hey quiet, I posted this same scenario last night.  I have a gut feeling, this will happen.  She will say OK I lied about zanny, but it is because I was protecting ?????  Im feeling she is going to blame one of her family.  Or plead insanity.  What would her sentence be if she claims insanity and the courts fall for it?  I dont see they will fall for it tho.  Shes def got something up her sleeve, thus the cocky head on her you just wanna slap from here to China. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: February 01, 2009, 03:35:59 AM »

heh ooops

IslandMonkey, I did not know the story behind the cross pic!  You are right, that makes it exponentially more inspiring -- glad you have learned the important life lessons, but sorry for the pain it cost you and your son... I have similar beliefs.  You are right, that cross is perfect for Caylee, too.  Thank you again.
 Crying or Very sad

Thanks Des~ He is doing great now, in fact we just had his 9th birthday party today and he, along with myself decided to send out invites reqquesting NO GIFTS, but if they guest wanted to do something we asked that they make a donation to TES and we rec'd almost $200.00........the parents were thrilled that they didn't have to go searching for gifts and many were happy that their children were learning a great lesson on giving to those in NEED, as we don't need anything more than we already have. Most just handed over cashm not even considering the fact they could write off the donation to charity and others just flat out wrote checks to TES. I was so touched I had to keep myself from crying. I told you we live in a very special community full of wonderful families.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1592 on: February 01, 2009, 03:39:49 AM »

You know, IslandM, I don't have the words to do them justice.  Thank you for posting them.  They are so very lovely and special.

The beach is such a sacred place.  I don't live too far from a beach but would love to one day live there like you do.  It seems as if there would be a spiritual thread woven through every single aspect of life.. I can sense that you appreciate it as I would, and you certainly have the eyes and heart to be an excellent photographer... Kudos and thank you again.  Just beautiful.  (Caylee fingerpainting ... made me cry!)

How insightful, it is very spiritual here~I walk ouside on almost any day and the sunsets never fail to inspire me and make me feel so blessed that I almost feel guilty. I am not so great a photographer, I just snap pictures of what has been created for me and that is what makes the photos what they are, not me.

PS~They make me cry too

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: February 01, 2009, 03:39:51 AM »

Hi Lucinda!  Glad to see you haven't completely melted in the horrific heat there...

We have a cool change here today.  But the city hasnt.  Its good to see you too.  At 7.30am, my boss was rushed to the local hospital by ambulance with severe stomach pains.  They rushed her to the city hospital, and she is still lying on a trolley waiting to be assessed, she has a morphine drip in.  The public hospital here is so busy with elderly heat related issues, its chaos.  Im running the motel for her, but we still have not heard whats wrong with her.  Maybe gallstones, busted ovary or appendicitis, its appalling she has had to wait so long.  her family are all with her. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: February 01, 2009, 03:43:20 AM »

Thanks Des~ He is doing great now, in fact we just had his 9th birthday party today and he, along with myself decided to send out invites reqquesting NO GIFTS, but if they guest wanted to do something we asked that they make a donation to TES and we rec'd almost $200.00........the parents were thrilled that they didn't have to go searching for gifts and many were happy that their children were learning a great lesson on giving to those in NEED, as we don't need anything more than we already have. Most just handed over cashm not even considering the fact they could write off the donation to charity and others just flat out wrote checks to TES. I was so touched I had to keep myself from crying. I told you we live in a very special community full of wonderful families.

I read this earlier (Desi reads just about every single post on the Caylee threads, no matter how long it takes...lol) -- and thought it was a perfect idea.  Imagine if only one out of every fifty birthday parties went this route instead of the gift extravaganza we are accustomed to..  I especially love that you did it for TES, because that means it honors Caylee and Tim Miller, too...  Way to go!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 01, 2009, 03:43:56 AM »

We have a cool change here today.  But the city hasnt.  Its good to see you too.  At 7.30am, my boss was rushed to the local hospital by ambulance with severe stomach pains.  They rushed her to the city hospital, and she is still lying on a trolley waiting to be assessed, she has a morphine drip in.  The public hospital here is so busy with elderly heat related issues, its chaos.  Im running the motel for her, but we still have not heard whats wrong with her.  Maybe gallstones, busted ovary or appendicitis, its appalling she has had to wait so long.  her family are all with her. 

Hi Lucinda~That's horrible, she could turn critical if she had appendicitis and isn't treated quickly........by the way, what is cool there now 96??

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: February 01, 2009, 03:45:29 AM »

Oh dear!  A long wait when she is in such pain!  What time is it now where you are?  Glad her family is there, and it's good luck you are there to take over.  Hope she will be okay.  I'll say a special prayer for her.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: February 01, 2009, 03:46:05 AM »

heh ooops

Crying or Very sad

wow island you and your son are just awesome, what a lovely selfless gesture you both made, and the money you raised Oh my, that has touched my heart.  God bless you both, and all who donated. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 01, 2009, 03:46:23 AM »

I read this earlier (Desi reads just about every single post on the Caylee threads, no matter how long it takes...lol) -- and thought it was a perfect idea.  Imagine if only one out of every fifty birthday parties went this route instead of the gift extravaganza we are accustomed to..  I especially love that you did it for TES, because that means it honors Caylee and Tim Miller, too...  Way to go!

Well TES is very special to my heart, that's why I sell my postcards......even if it isn't much, it's better than nothing. Also, asking for donations if they WANTED to keeps me from dragging home loads of toys we don't need (so, partly selfish on my part) 

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: February 01, 2009, 03:49:38 AM »

<respectfully snipped for space by Desi>

Shes def got something up her sleeve, thus the cocky head on her you just wanna slap from here to China. 

(Cheeky Aussie scores another one!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.