May 29, 2024, 03:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324803 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1560 on: February 01, 2009, 01:47:03 AM »

I like looking at the pictures of Caylee at the bar-b-Q, when she is running around with the other kids and having fun, its good to know she did have some fun in her life!
Also when I look  at these pictures Casey looks like she is really paying attention to what Caylee is doing and like she is kinda put off because she has to watch her, its kinda wierd,
I just tried to post a picture from this BBQ, thing that Caylee was at but I cant, gosh I cant do anything.

I think you have to hit preview first!! 
whats preview?

between post and spell check
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1561 on: February 01, 2009, 01:49:56 AM »

I listened to the taped interviews of CA again tonight and got a kick after she had spun all her tall tales to the FBI about Casey being Mother of the Year blah, blah, blah. Then at the end they told her to raise her right hand and she about choked. Said all her interviews with LE were not sworn...she didn't know she was under oath with the FbI...said she didn't know if she had gotten all the facts straight. That shows right there that she lied through her teeth.

Yep... Busted.  "You mean I have to swear that everything I just said to the FBI who is investigating the disappearance of my granddaughter is actually ... *shudder* ... TRUE????"     Bravo to you for listening to that interview all the way through... it can be rough on the ears and brain!  But it's a goldmine of Cindy-isms and a web of deception, isn't it?

Rizzy, MuffyBee, Brandi, higherhopes, PJ, mytime, cecilita, SADVAL2, Kat_Gram, Green Eyes, cubbeegirl, OEJ, GramaMonkey, islandmonkey, sharlock, marymary, pinetucky, georgia peach, cuteascanbe, Cappuccino, seemeatthebeach and 30 Guests -- it's good to see you all!

(btw, Monkeys, sorry for barging in with my heavy-duty post earlier... That may have been a bit rude or over-the-top.  Didn't realize how quiet and mellow it would be in here when I popped that in...)

Good to see you posting, Brandi... I always like your voice.

HH, love your blinking black kitty committee!

FlaMom, the 'Baez:Muppet, Baden:Versace' comment is def a classic.

Cappuccino, your posts are impassioned and on target, and always make me think.

Mytime, funny as always and good to see you.

Greetings to all monkeys!

Know what?  Geraldo never disappoints... if you just expect him to always disappoint!   

Thank you Des - It was nice see you again too!!  Have a nice night!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: February 01, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

These are the pictures at the BBQ I was talking about,  I bet Casey wishes she could be back there right now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: February 01, 2009, 01:53:02 AM »

I like looking at the pictures of Caylee at the bar-b-Q, when she is running around with the other kids and having fun, its good to know she did have some fun in her life!
Also when I look  at these pictures Casey looks like she is really paying attention to what Caylee is doing and like she is kinda put off because she has to watch her, its kinda wierd,
I just tried to post a picture from this BBQ, thing that Caylee was at but I cant, gosh I cant do anything.

I think you have to hit preview first!! 
whats preview?

between post and spell check
oh I hadnt gotten that far, I was still trying to get them off the page I found them on,LOL....I know I need help when I post pictures, maybe I better just not try!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: February 01, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »

SunnyinTX
Scared Monkey

SMSunnyintx
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #101
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2009, 03:59:33 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I hope the CSI took 'after' pictures...and how in the hell can the defense expect to find anything relative to the crime?....the scene has been open to them and to the public for over a month now...in fact IIRC they were offered the crime scene shortly...within hours...of the crime scene being released and they didn't want it then....I think they are going to try to plant something..everyone involves needs to be VERY CAREFUL...IMO they are all in the gun sites of the defense...Jesse, Ricardo, Tony......and more....
I had to laugh when I saw the defense team saying they wanted to inspect the site because the plant life was beginning to grow back and I immediately pictured the sunflower seeds one of either the monkeys from here or a poster from CL (I can't recall which) planted at the crimescene in honour of little Caylee.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: February 01, 2009, 02:07:09 AM »

I listened to the taped interviews of CA again tonight and got a kick after she had spun all her tall tales to the FBI about Casey being Mother of the Year blah, blah, blah. Then at the end they told her to raise her right hand and she about choked. Said all her interviews with LE were not sworn...she didn't know she was under oath with the FbI...said she didn't know if she had gotten all the facts straight. That shows right there that she lied through her teeth.

Yep... Busted.  "You mean I have to swear that everything I just said to the FBI who is investigating the disappearance of my granddaughter is actually ... *shudder* ... TRUE????"     Bravo to you for listening to that interview all the way through... it can be rough on the ears and brain!  But it's a goldmine of Cindy-isms and a web of deception, isn't it?

Rizzy, MuffyBee, Brandi, higherhopes, PJ, mytime, cecilita, SADVAL2, Kat_Gram, Green Eyes, cubbeegirl, OEJ, GramaMonkey, islandmonkey, sharlock, marymary, pinetucky, georgia peach, cuteascanbe, Cappuccino, seemeatthebeach and 30 Guests -- it's good to see you all!

(btw, Monkeys, sorry for barging in with my heavy-duty post earlier... That may have been a bit rude or over-the-top.  Didn't realize how quiet and mellow it would be in here when I popped that in...)

Good to see you posting, Brandi... I always like your voice.

HH, love your blinking black kitty committee!

FlaMom, the 'Baez:Muppet, Baden:Versace' comment is def a classic.

Cappuccino, your posts are impassioned and on target, and always make me think.

Mytime, funny as always and good to see you.

Greetings to all monkeys!

Know what?  Geraldo never disappoints... if you just expect him to always disappoint!   

Thank you Des - It was nice see you again too!!  Have a nice night!!
Hi desdemona

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1566 on: February 01, 2009, 02:16:03 AM »

Yoo~Hoo anyone here anymore......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1567 on: February 01, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »

I'm all caught up and it's Monkey Bunkey time for me!

If I can't sleep, I'll be back. I'm going with this thought...........

Casey is going down! We will see Justice for what she did to her child. It's all about Caylee!!   

If I don't get back, have a great "night night" all! God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1568 on: February 01, 2009, 02:22:01 AM »

Casey is going down! We will see Justice for what she did to her child. It's all about Caylee!!   

Great post, and yes it is all about Caylee.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: February 01, 2009, 02:28:45 AM »

Bumping this post because I did not see any replies (If I missed any, please accept my apologies!):

I saw Klaas post an article earlier tonight stating that Casey's "attorneys" have told her not to answer the questions she was presented in the (written) deposition ...

I did a little research about not answering deposition questions ...

Found out that she does not have to answer them in a civil suit, but will most likely get held in contempt of court if she doesn't, and get jail time for that.

LOL .. ok, like that would hurt her .. how?

Anyone else know anything else about not answering any question in a deposition? (Yes, she can use the Fifth ... but for every question, she would be held in contempt, I believe.)

canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: February 01, 2009, 02:33:18 AM »

Hi all you midnight Monkeys!!!

Here is the YouTube link to Baez and LKB on Geraldo.   Sorry if it was previously posted!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWZr_jK5Vg
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: February 01, 2009, 02:36:36 AM »

What a beautiful picture. That found cat poster was hilarious too! Does anyone remember if the sunflower seed that were planted was done by a poster here or CL? I know it was done a while a go and I imagine the seeds would be sprouting by now so that will throw the defense off a bit seeing as they only want to check the plant growth at the scene that is growing back supposedly. It certainly highlights the issue raised by many though that nothing found there now will be of any help or hold any evidentiary value for the defense because too amny people have visited and aside from seeds purposely planted who knows what seeds someone may have accidentally walked into that area on the soles of their shoes. Huge waste imo lol.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: February 01, 2009, 02:37:23 AM »

SunnyinTX
Scared Monkey

SMSunnyintx
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #101
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2009, 03:59:33 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I hope the CSI took 'after' pictures...and how in the hell can the defense expect to find anything relative to the crime?....the scene has been open to them and to the public for over a month now...in fact IIRC they were offered the crime scene shortly...within hours...of the crime scene being released and they didn't want it then....I think they are going to try to plant something..everyone involves needs to be VERY CAREFUL...IMO they are all in the gun sites of the defense...Jesse, Ricardo, Tony......and more....
I had to laugh when I saw the defense team saying they wanted to inspect the site because the plant life was beginning to grow back and I immediately pictured the sunflower seeds one of either the monkeys from here or a poster from CL (I can't recall which) planted at the crimescene in honour of little Caylee.

Ohh yeahh.

Good thought, thanks....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: February 01, 2009, 02:41:04 AM »

Bumping this post because I did not see any replies (If I missed any, please accept my apologies!):

I saw Klaas post an article earlier tonight stating that Casey's "attorneys" have told her not to answer the questions she was presented in the (written) deposition ...

Found out that she does not have to answer them in a civil suit, but will most likely get held in contempt of court if she doesn't, and get jail time for that.

Anyone else know anything else about not answering any question in a deposition? (Yes, she can use the Fifth ... but for every question, she would be held in contempt, I believe.)

I could be wrong but I recall the attorney for ZG saying that while she could refuse to answer the questions on her depo if she was the only one being sued but the fact that she filed a countersuit makes it necessary for her to answer and that she cannot plead the fifth without having her countersuit thrown out of court. I guess it would mean that ZG wins and Casey gets time on top of time lol. This is just an opinion but it is an interesting question and I am still catching up so hadn't seen it, I think I might look into it a bit more.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: February 01, 2009, 02:41:18 AM »

Wow, pile it on, eh?  I'm all for that...

Don't know much about this, but a poster earlier said they were disappointed that Casey was allowed to be given a deposition on paper rather than in court.... actually, I'm pretty sure that normally she wouldn't have had to respond in court... it would have been in person, with the attorneys and a recorder present, right?

Moot point, though, as you say, since her "dream team" won't be allowing her to answer these incriminating questions regardless of the consequences for the civil suit.  IMO it was really stupid of them to countersue...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: February 01, 2009, 02:42:12 AM »

I could be wrong but I recall the attorney for ZG saying that while she could refuse to answer the questions on her depo if she was the only one being sued but the fact that she filed a countersuit makes it necessary for her to answer and that she cannot plead the fifth without having her countersuit thrown out of court. I guess it would mean that ZG wins and Casey gets time on top of time lol. This is just an opinion but it is an interesting question and I am still catching up so hadn't seen it, I think I might look into it a bit more.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: February 01, 2009, 02:46:03 AM »

Here is the YouTube link to Baez and LKB on Geraldo.   Sorry if it was previously posted!!!

Hi canadagirl.  Awfully nice of you to post this for Monkeys that didn't get to see it...

I will admit that I cannot watch it.  It would upset me:  Baez... Linda K-Baden... Geraldo... oh, just can't deal with any one of them at all this evening, much less all three spouting their b.s.  *sigh*  But still it is good of you to post the link for others who would like to hear what these bozos had to say.

When I see them and hear them carrying on, all I can think is poor, poor Caylee.... poor little girl... I'm so sorry they have to act like this, Honey.. this is just so wrong of them. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: February 01, 2009, 02:51:10 AM »

Okay, sorry if I'm posting to myself here, but I was away for a bit, and came back to find these posts from the nightMonkeys... wanted to respond.

This is truly beautiful, CBB.  The trees in the frame are reminiscent of Caylee's "hiding place" in the woods for all those months... It is nice to think of her out there safe and happy with her Pooh friends... Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore -- instead of abandoned in the harsh, scary brush and trees.  I really do like this picture... Thank you.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: February 01, 2009, 02:52:40 AM »

Hi canadagirl.  Awfully nice of you to post this for Monkeys that didn't get to see it...

I will admit that I cannot watch it.  It would upset me:  Baez... Linda K-Baden... Geraldo... oh, just can't deal with any one of them at all this evening, much less all three spouting their b.s.  *sigh*  But still it is good of you to post the link for others who would like to hear what these bozos had to say.

When I see them and hear them carrying on, all I can think is poor, poor Caylee.... poor little girl... I'm so sorry they have to act like this, Honey.. this is just so wrong of them. 

Agreed! Thanks Canadagirl (did I ever mention I married a CanadaMan?)

I also refuse to watch Geraldo, but thanks for posting this for others to watch!

Time for me to go to the monkey-bunky...

Good night all!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: February 01, 2009, 02:54:11 AM »

Agreed! Thanks Canadagirl (did I ever mention I married a CanadaMan?)

I also refuse to watch Geraldo, but thanks for posting this for others to watch!

Time for me to go to the monkey-bunky...

Good night all!

Goodnight, dear Brandi!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.