May 29, 2024, 02:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324797 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

Who were the guys sitting behind MN laughing and shaking their heads when JB was talking?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2009, 12:52:27 PM »

Has Strickland come back yet with a ruling on the TES disclosure of information?

The parties involved have till noon to get him the information and he said he'd have an answer by the end of the day.
It is nearly 1!  What is wrong with this judge...does he not know there are monkeys waiting!?  I will throw poo if I have to in order to get results...

Want to add that I enjoyed seeing NaJame up at the stand showing what a TRUE defense attorney looks like in court, making Baez look foolish and causing him to "st st st stutter" his "ums".

Kudos to Nejame for making Bozo look like the azz he really is!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »

OK, I just watched the hearing video.....now this is just my interpretation......at the very end Conway says to BOZO something with the word "mother" in the conversation....Bozo then says "I'll ask her"....Bozo then whispers in skanks ear and asks her yes or no, she says yes. Bozo then goes to tell Conway she has agreed......
Sorry so long, but I think Cindy may have been outside the court room and wanted to see KC.
Anyone else notice this?

I just listened to it again and Bozo does specifically ask KC " do you want to talk to her?" and KC say yes!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18603229/index.html

I apologize quoting myself but forgot to mention....the conversation is at about the 35:10 mark on the video (the very end)
I just noted that it looked like bailiffs took her out before Baez was finished talking to her (while watching it live) ... I'll go watch your link ... but ... THEY CAN'T DO THAT CAN THEY?!  Seems illegal to me!  Give me a badge!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

I knew i forgot something!! George taking pills and the whole suicide note saying that he took them and was starting to feel the effects is total BULLSHIP!!!! They said his writing got sloppier etc.. BS BS BS I have 2 daughters that are paramedics here in daytona and they would never allow a patient that is suspect of taking an overdose ride to the hospital with Chief Chitwood. They would have started treatment on him immediately, IV's and everything and transported him to Halifax with lights and sirens.. He may have taken his BP medication and drank a beer but that is it. I don't think he had any intention of doing himself in and I still say if he did he would have taken blame for the murder to finally have done something good for his family. Total ploy IMO.

Except it would not matter if George confessed, or for that matter if Cindy said she did.... remember, go back to the Grand Jury -- there were TWO indictments, one for Casey, and a second one for person or persons..... so George would go to jail, but Casey's trial would still go ahead.  LE has dotted the i's and crossed the t's on that one!  So, there will not be a sudden "I did it" from Cindy after Casey is convicted, because Cindy or George or whomever, would go to jail as well but not instead of Casey!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

Court TV showing parts of the hearing now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »

OK, I just watched the hearing video.....now this is just my interpretation......at the very end Conway says to BOZO something with the word "mother" in the conversation....Bozo then says "I'll ask her"....Bozo then whispers in skanks ear and asks her yes or no, she says yes. Bozo then goes to tell Conway she has agreed......
Sorry so long, but I think Cindy may have been outside the court room and wanted to see KC.
Anyone else notice this?

I just listened to it again and Bozo does specifically ask KC " do you want to talk to her?" and KC say yes!

I didn't hear any of that....but I would think of cin-cin was anyplace near that court house someone would have reported on it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

Anyone else notice this?

I apologize quoting myself but forgot to mention....the conversation is at about the 35:10 mark on the video (the very end)
I just noted that it looked like bailiffs took her out before Baez was finished talking to her (while watching it live) ... I'll go watch your link ... but ... THEY CAN'T DO THAT CAN THEY?!  Seems illegal to me!  Give me a badge!

After listening to NG, she says they often allow the defendants to have some contact with family members when there is a break etc.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »

I am always surprised that Baez seems so clueless as to how to present his client in court- ie, not smiling, laughing, indulging in private little smiles between them- but as a serious, quiet,concerned mother.  Where did he get his degree?  Online?
I found this one day on the web and copied to my email. Thought it was interesting at the time.

A Law Student (3L) says:
October 24, 2008 at 11:16 pm
Baez graduated from a Bottom Tier Law School:

St. Thomas University (Ranked 182nd in a field of 185 law schools).

To wit, the LSAT score of the ‘brightest’ student in Baez’s class would fail to ‘make the cut’ at some 151 of the 185 law schools ranked by the Internet Legal Research Group.

It is interesting to note that Baez makes no mention of his less-than-distinguished alma mater on his website.

(To acknowledge such a thing would no doubt take the ’shine’ right off of the ridiculous faux ‘coat of arms’ he has chosen for his one-man firm)

To be fair, I am willing to believe that Baez’s alma mater has produced some fine lawyers, however, it is clear that Baez is not one of them.

Indeed, until I witnessed Baez in action, I had assumed that there was no such thing as an inarticulate lawyer.

Regardless of whether Baez is speaking or writing, he appears to have the vocabulary of the average 12 year-old, but without benefit of the average 12 year-old’s understanding of grammar!

Worse still, Baez looks at least as uncertain, hesitant, inexperienced & uneducated as a nervous 2nd year law student appearing in a court of law for the first time as a volunteer with their school’s legal clinic.

(Crying, “Not fair!” in the course of a court proceeding is proof that Baez is not only woefully uneducated and unprofessional, but so lacking in basic intelligence that ‘common sense’ can elude him - even the most casual TV viewers, deluged as they are in ‘Law & Order’ reruns and ads for Court TV, could probably surmise that this particular childhood refrain has no place
in a court of law!)

The fact that 8 years elapsed between the time Baez finished law school and the date he first wrote the bar exam is not the only curious aspect of his dubious standing as a lawyer.

The fact that he has misrepresented his legal experience by listing the outcomes of cases he was involved with AS A STUDENT with his school’s legal clinic (where a student’s work is closely supervised by review counsel, and often involves little more than putting on a suit and observing experienced lawyers ‘do their thing’) is beneath contempt.

If such deceit is not grounds for disbarment in Florida, it ought to be!

Alas, the sooner Baez can be marginalized in this case (for example, via court appointed counsel), the better.

Indeed, it would be a terrible miscarriage of justice to allow the monstrous Casey Anthony to avail herself of the patently foreseeable ‘ineffective counsel’ claims that lie in almost every move that Baez makes (e.g. hiring incompetent, fly-by-night PR ‘firm’ that undermines his client on CNN) or fails to make (e.g. motion for speedy trial).

Give it up Baez! Even lowly St. Thomas law school grads are smart enough to see right through YOU and that tacky ‘coat of arms’ you lifted from the internet! (Apparently, your grasp of IP law is even weaker than your ‘knowledge’ of criminal law & procedure!)

A great description of Baez and his abilities.

My brother who is an attorney here said she would not be entitled to an appeal on ineffective counsel in this state because he is a privately hired attorney. He said that only applies to court appointed attorneys because a client has the right to change counsel at any time if they do not feel their best interests are being represented.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2009, 12:56:04 PM »

Who were the guys sitting behind MN laughing and shaking their heads when JB was talking?
I'd love to know, they were certainly amused.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

I knew i forgot something!! George taking pills and the whole suicide note saying that he took them and was starting to feel the effects is total BULLSHIP!!!! They said his writing got sloppier etc.. BS BS BS I have 2 daughters that are paramedics here in daytona and they would never allow a patient that is suspect of taking an overdose ride to the hospital with Chief Chitwood. They would have started treatment on him immediately, IV's and everything and transported him to Halifax with lights and sirens.. He may have taken his BP medication and drank a beer but that is it. I don't think he had any intention of doing himself in and I still say if he did he would have taken blame for the murder to finally have done something good for his family. Total ploy IMO.

Except it would not matter if George confessed, or for that matter if Cindy said she did.... remember, go back to the Grand Jury -- there were TWO indictments, one for Casey, and a second one for person or persons..... so George would go to jail, but Casey's trial would still go ahead.  LE has dotted the i's and crossed the t's on that one!  So, there will not be a sudden "I did it" from Cindy after Casey is convicted, because Cindy or George or whomever, would go to jail as well but not instead of Casey!

Thanks for bringing that up, I forgot about the fact there was two indictments.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

I'd love to know, they were certainly amused.

I know right lol. I bet they would have really enjoyed some popcorn.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »

Anyone else notice this?

I didn't hear any of that....but I would think of cin-cin was anyplace near that court house someone would have reported on it....
There is no way she wouldn't have been in front of some camera.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »

Anyone else notice this?

Conway arrived late so maybe he got Cindy snuck in when reporters were in court room.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »

I hope the CSI took 'after' pictures...and how in the hell can the defense expect to find anything relative to the crime?....the scene has been open to them and to the public for over a month now...in fact IIRC they were offered the crime scene shortly...within hours...of the crime scene being released and they didn't want it then....I think they are going to try to plant something..everyone involves needs to be VERY CAREFUL...IMO they are all in the gun sites of the defense...Jesse, Ricardo, Tony......and more....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »

Anyone else notice this?

I also heard that seeme, and Biaz asked her if she was sure when they finished whispering.

The notes she was scribbling ....she pushed them over to JB when they stood up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2009, 01:01:36 PM »

I hope the CSI took 'after' pictures...and how in the hell can the defense expect to find anything relative to the crime?....the scene has been open to them and to the public for over a month now...in fact IIRC they were offered the crime scene shortly...within hours...of the crime scene being released and they didn't want it then....I think they are going to try to plant something..everyone involves needs to be VERY CAREFUL...IMO they are all in the gun sites of the defense...Jesse, Ricardo, Tony......and more....
You got that right, and by the way I thought one of the motions today was about DNA and Jesse, or did I understand that wrong?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

Has Strickland come back yet with a ruling on the TES disclosure of information?

The parties involved have till noon to get him the information and he said he'd have an answer by the end of the day.
It is nearly 1!  What is wrong with this judge...does he not know there are monkeys waiting!?  I will throw poo if I have to in order to get results...

Want to add that I enjoyed seeing NaJame up at the stand showing what a TRUE defense attorney looks like in court, making Baez look foolish and causing him to "st st st stutter" his "ums".

Kudos to Nejame for making Bozo look like the azz he really is!!

I was just thinking as I watched Nejame, what a strong example of differing ability between him and Baez.  Nejame was prepared, had an entire folder of documents, and Baez had one little file folder with about 6 papers and he could not even seem to find the one he wanted in that.  Nejame had each marked and pulled them out effortlessly to present to the judge.  Nejame walked to the podium and Baez just stayed at the defense table.  Just a total difference in professionalism.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »

Anyone else notice this?

no they cant do that. she can have a regular visitation thats taped(or phone call) but she has to comply to the same rules that apply to all other prisoners.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

I've become hardened by their antics and now look at everything they do with sceptical eyes.  This is a strange bunch, imo.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »

A great description of Baez and his abilities.

My brother who is an attorney here said she would not be entitled to an appeal on ineffective counsel in this state because he is a privately hired attorney. He said that only applies to court appointed attorneys because a client has the right to change counsel at any time if they do not feel their best interests are being represented.  
That is exactly why I believe that Strickland ordered her to apear from now on.  I do not think the apeal would be due to insufficient counsil, but maybe having been mislead by counsil?  Is that possible? 
Strickland sees what an idiot Baez is and realizes that he is in way over his head.  Now Strickland is hoping that Casey will see that, after all according to the law she has the right to sufficient counsil, however I believe Baez does suffice for this piece of sh!t sorry excuse of human existance we call Casey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.