May 29, 2024, 02:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324794 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: February 01, 2009, 06:54:09 AM »

Do you guys think Casey is getting Bozo to keep holding the remains just to spite her Mom or do
you really believe he is waiting in case they need to do another autospy?

I'm going with spite as you really can't autopsy bones, just anthropological studies and IMO Caylee was a pawn between CA and KC from the day of her birth

Casey thinks she is running the show.  The little power she has left of being Caylees mom, is what is holding up the funeral.  There is no dna evidence left in the bones.  But, can I just say this, sounds morbid, but god I hope they dont cremate her remains.  Maybe in a year or so, science will actually be able to determine the cause of death.  I know it sounds far fetched, but look back when dna was not even known about.  I would hope she is buried.  But thats never going to happen.  The remains of caylee will be cremated.  As for horseface slag, she thinks the ball is in her court.  Baby killer slore, dont you want to just slap her in the face?  i do.  Like i said before MOO, shes gonna drag her family into it, but which one is she gonna blame? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1661 on: February 01, 2009, 07:01:03 AM »

Do you guys think Casey is getting Bozo to keep holding the remains just to spite her Mom or do

I'm going with spite as you really can't autopsy bones, just anthropological studies and IMO Caylee was a pawn between CA and KC from the day of her birth

Casey thinks she is running the show.  The little power she has left of being Caylees mom, is what is holding up the funeral.  There is no dna evidence left in the bones.  But, can I just say this, sounds morbid, but god I hope they dont cremate her remains.  Maybe in a year or so, science will actually be able to determine the cause of death.  I know it sounds far fetched, but look back when dna was not even known about.  I would hope she is buried.  But thats never going to happen.  The remains of caylee will be cremated.  As for horseface slag, she thinks the ball is in her court.  Baby killer slore, dont you want to just slap her in the face?  i do.  Like i said before MOO, shes gonna drag her family into it, but which one is she gonna blame? 

I'd love to smack her in the face myself. i don't think they have to have an exact cause of death because Laci Peteron's autopsy never showed one or even a time of death and he is on death row. Also, there have been close to 300 no body cases convicted in the US, so there was absolutely no way to determine a cause of death, but they were convicted even so.

I'm thinking GA might be the one she blames because he was the most forthright in his FBI and LE interviews  as opposed to cindy and you take that with the testimony he provided the Grand Jury and she's pizzed!

O/T i never post my daughter's pic, but this one is pretty distant and you;d never be able to identify her from any of the other teenage beach dwellers so, her ya go.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: February 01, 2009, 07:10:42 AM »

heres some inspiration to give your son.  My sons dad hated him cos he wanted a girl.  When my son was four I left him.  Got on with my life, and so did my boy.  Except, he was dislexic, and I went thru so much dramas with teachers for him.  There was one special teacher, mrs crabtree, that turned his and my life around.  She explained to me about gifted children, and sadly the education department put academic before artistic.  My son went thru hell at high school.  He could draw like a gifted artist, he has an ear for music, and at age 15, he was playing guitar and singing in a band.  he sucked at school, so when he was 15, and was offered a job at a resort here, I let him leave.  He did kitchen hand work, and at age 16, got an apprentiship to be a chef.  he excelled, and by age 20, he is a fully qualified chef, making 30 dollars an hour.  he is interstate working, and plans to travel the world.  He is that good!!!!  And, also, he is happy.  It is so sad that education dept focus on the brainy pupils, and not the artistic.  Well, my son has proved himself, and I am so proud of him.  I brought him up with so much love, despite his fathers hatred of him, and he is a good boy.  And, aged 20, fully qualified chef.  He loves me, and always rings me up, and he ends the convo with I love you mum.  Im proud as anything of him.

What a wonderful story~i have experienced that same mindset in the school system with my daughter. She has so much trouble in school because they only focused on "inside the box" thinking and she thinks just the opposite. The move has even been great for her as the school system is so different. She studies things that interest her like archeology etc, and since P-cola is 450 yrs old, there is a ton of sites for her to get involved in. She also love marine biology and obviously living on the beach makes that pretty appealing, she has finally blossomed and figured out what direction she wants to move forward in and is very happy.

P-Cola has tons of culianry schools here, so I know alot about how tough it is to make it as a successful chef. I'm very impressed! What a great mom you must be, and what an @sshole to treat you and your son that way~better off without him 

this is something I am so passionate about, being dislex myself, I know how hard it is for young people.  My American husband, is so smart, has a masters degree, treats me and my son like we are gold.  Except, he cant get a job here.  He has lupus, and when he gets called into interviews, I think his face rashes put people off.  I support him, but all I am qualified at is picking up dead people or motel cleaning.  It is so hard, he is so so smart, and such a lovely man, but his face is badly scarred from lupus.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1663 on: February 01, 2009, 07:15:24 AM »

Hello Monkeys, guess what I read in the new globe,  it says that George is doing exactly what everybody here has been saying, he is telling everyone at the hospital that Casey did it.  Maybe thats why he wants to stay there, he's scared to came home and will be really scared once Cindy reads this, all hell is gonna break loose!
It used to be that if we read it in the Nat Enq. or the Globe I'd automatically assume it was fiction. With this family, I'm way more inclined to believe the "rags" than the family!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: February 01, 2009, 07:17:13 AM »

I'd love to smack her in the face myself. i don't think they have to have an exact cause of death because Laci Peteron's autopsy never showed one or even a time of death and he is on death row. Also, there have been close to 300 no body cases convicted in the US, so there was absolutely no way to determine a cause of death, but they were convicted even so.

I'm thinking GA might be the one she blames because he was the most forthright in his FBI and LE interviews  as opposed to cindy and you take that with the testimony he provided the Grand Jury and she's pizzed!

O/T i never post my daughter's pic, but this one is pretty distant and you;d never be able to identify her from any of the other teenage beach dwellers so, her ya go.....

yeah we still dont know how Laci died.  One thing, I am even going to put my word on, casey and bozo are gonna blame one family member.  Its their only defense.  All crap we know, but dont you wonder how strange they never go see her in prison?  They want immunity.  Just what the heck is going on?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: February 01, 2009, 07:18:43 AM »

heres some inspiration to give your son.  My sons dad hated him cos he wanted a girl.  When my son was four I left him.  Got on with my life, and so did my boy.  Except, he was dislexic, and I went thru so much dramas with teachers for him.  There was one special teacher, mrs crabtree, that turned his and my life around.  She explained to me about gifted children, and sadly the education department put academic before artistic.  My son went thru hell at high school.  He could draw like a gifted artist, he has an ear for music, and at age 15, he was playing guitar and singing in a band.  he sucked at school, so when he was 15, and was offered a job at a resort here, I let him leave.  He did kitchen hand work, and at age 16, got an apprentiship to be a chef.  he excelled, and by age 20, he is a fully qualified chef, making 30 dollars an hour.  he is interstate working, and plans to travel the world.  He is that good!!!!  And, also, he is happy.  It is so sad that education dept focus on the brainy pupils, and not the artistic.  Well, my son has proved himself, and I am so proud of him.  I brought him up with so much love, despite his fathers hatred of him, and he is a good boy.  And, aged 20, fully qualified chef.  He loves me, and always rings me up, and he ends the convo with I love you mum.  Im proud as anything of him.

What a wonderful story~i have experienced that same mindset in the school system with my daughter. She has so much trouble in school because they only focused on "inside the box" thinking and she thinks just the opposite. The move has even been great for her as the school system is so different. She studies things that interest her like archeology etc, and since P-cola is 450 yrs old, there is a ton of sites for her to get involved in. She also love marine biology and obviously living on the beach makes that pretty appealing, she has finally blossomed and figured out what direction she wants to move forward in and is very happy.

P-Cola has tons of culianry schools here, so I know alot about how tough it is to make it as a successful chef. I'm very impressed! What a great mom you must be, and what an @sshole to treat you and your son that way~better off without him 

this is something I am so passionate about, being dislex myself, I know how hard it is for young people.  My American husband, is so smart, has a masters degree, treats me and my son like we are gold.  Except, he cant get a job here.  He has lupus, and when he gets called into interviews, I think his face rashes put people off.  I support him, but all I am qualified at is picking up dead people or motel cleaning.  It is so hard, he is so so smart, and such a lovely man, but his face is badly scarred from lupus.

That's sad, but at least he has you and your son~and that in and of itself is a blessing. Too bad KC didn;t realize that she too had a very special blessing given to her, yet she tossed her away and will never again know the unconditial love that only a child can give. But, she has only herself to blame.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 01, 2009, 07:20:51 AM »

Hello Monkeys, guess what I read in the new globe,  it says that George is doing exactly what everybody here has been saying, he is telling everyone at the hospital that Casey did it.  Maybe thats why he wants to stay there, he's scared to came home and will be really scared once Cindy reads this, all hell is gonna break loose!
It used to be that if we read it in the Nat Enq. or the Globe I'd automatically assume it was fiction. With this family, I'm way more inclined to believe the "rags" than the family!

Now that's sadly a great point! After all they were right about John Edward;s love child

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: February 01, 2009, 07:22:10 AM »

yeah we still dont know how Laci died.  One thing, I am even going to put my word on, casey and bozo are gonna blame one family member.  Its their only defense.  All crap we know, but dont you wonder how strange they never go see her in prison?  They want immunity.  Just what the heck is going on?

I'll never be able to figure that one out even if I did a thesis on this family

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: February 01, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »

heres my boy, he loves this pic and lets me post it.  He did a demure feature from his cell phone

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: February 01, 2009, 07:30:31 AM »

heres my boy, he loves this pic and lets me post it.  He did a demure feature from his cell phone

very handsome~he has that beach bum look that I love so much!

[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: February 01, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »

I don't think they go to prison because I don't think they want it to show the disdane they have for Casey and what she did. I think all this "we stand behind our daughter", etc is for show because how bad do they look if she is convicted? They look bad now especially with their behavior and contradictions in interviews but think about the conviction..that meant it was proven in court that their daughter is this horrible person who did the unthinkable and that was out of jealousy of a grandmothers love for that child and Casey's need to go party and have her men. Casey wanted all the attention as she had as a child as you can tell in her behavior and the "me" syndrome she has.

So sad that Caylee's remains are being held hostage. The control JB and Casey are using in not releasing her remains(bones) is emotional blackmail. Casey sure didn't care she dumped her body in the swampy area for months not telling anyone and now she holds onto to what is left of something she got rid of? I can't hardly look at her anymore. I am glad court is not in March because I need time in case it is moved to Jax I need my composure or I will make the news...
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: February 01, 2009, 07:33:27 AM »

very handsome~he has that beach bum look that I love so much!

thank you so much, he is very handsome, and also very loving and respectfull of women.  he is a surfer, very good at it too. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1672 on: February 01, 2009, 07:37:18 AM »

I listened to the taped interviews of CA again tonight and got a kick after she had spun all her tall tales to the FBI about Casey being Mother of the Year blah, blah, blah. Then at the end they told her to raise her right hand and she about choked. Said all her interviews with LE were not sworn...she didn't know she was under oath with the FbI...said she didn't know if she had gotten all the facts straight. That shows right there that she lied through her teeth.

Yep... Busted.  "You mean I have to swear that everything I just said to the FBI who is investigating the disappearance of my granddaughter is actually ... *shudder* ... TRUE????"     Bravo to you for listening to that interview all the way through... it can be rough on the ears and brain!  But it's a goldmine of Cindy-isms and a web of deception, isn't it?

Rizzy, MuffyBee, Brandi, higherhopes, PJ, mytime, cecilita, SADVAL2, Kat_Gram, Green Eyes, cubbeegirl, OEJ, GramaMonkey, islandmonkey, sharlock, marymary, pinetucky, georgia peach, cuteascanbe, Cappuccino, seemeatthebeach and 30 Guests -- it's good to see you all!

(btw, Monkeys, sorry for barging in with my heavy-duty post earlier... That may have been a bit rude or over-the-top.  Didn't realize how quiet and mellow it would be in here when I popped that in...)

Good to see you posting, Brandi... I always like your voice.

HH, love your blinking black kitty committee!

FlaMom, the 'Baez:Muppet, Baden:Versace' comment is def a classic.

Cappuccino, your posts are impassioned and on target, and always make me think.

Mytime, funny as always and good to see you.

Greetings to all monkeys!

Know what?  Geraldo never disappoints... if you just expect him to always disappoint!   

*waves* hi des!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1673 on: February 01, 2009, 07:41:13 AM »

I saw Klaas post an article earlier tonight stating that Casey's "attorneys" have told her not to answer the questions she was presented in the (written) deposition ...

I did a little research about not answering deposition questions ...

Found out that she does not have to answer them in a civil suit, but will most likely get held in contempt of court if she doesn't, and get jail time for that. 

LOL .. ok, like that would hurt her .. how?

Anyone else know anything else about not answering any question in a deposition? (Yes, she can use the Fifth ... but for every question, she would be held in contempt, I believe.)

Good morning all - as you can see I am WAY behind again! 

The answer to your question is that there are sanctions for not answering. This can include jail time, but the most common is to just enter a judgment against her. Which means she will not get a trial. There will be a hearing or mini-trial on damages only.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: February 01, 2009, 07:46:19 AM »

Hi, Peanut!  (and my other Monkey friends and fellow cage-dwellers..)
Good Morning to you...

I tried to go to bed but couldn't sleep.  So, I made a few more posts in my "Enough" thread.
They're here, on page 3:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4429.0

Did you see the link HH posted, to the Oviedo barbecue pics?  There were some pics there I hadn't seen (especially of Ricardo Morales) -- but I forgot to save the link.

I'm off to make some coffee, brb... hugs..

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: February 01, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »

Did Geraldo have Cindy last night on his show? DId anything interesting happen or was it a JB buddy love fest?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1676 on: February 01, 2009, 07:58:41 AM »

Good Morning to you...

I tried to go to bed but couldn't sleep.  So, I made a few more posts in my "Enough" thread.

Did you see the link HH posted, to the Oviedo barbecue pics?  There were some pics there I hadn't seen (especially of Ricardo Morales) -- but I forgot to save the link.

ya ive been up all night too. was working on maintenance on another site and i think my brains totally fried right now haha.

i think i skipped a few pages catching up and missed the bbq pics link. ill check out your 'enough' thread' too, thank you.

*huggers*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: February 01, 2009, 08:05:31 AM »

Good Morning to you...

ya ive been up all night too. was working on maintenance on another site and i think my brains totally fried right now haha.

i think i skipped a few pages catching up and missed the bbq pics link. ill check out your 'enough' thread' too, thank you.

*huggers*

Here, I googled it: 
Oviedo BBQ @Troy and Amy and Lauren's place, January 2008
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Here is a sample:

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1678 on: February 01, 2009, 08:06:23 AM »

Yeah, I'm with you, Brandi.  But still there are those naggin' little whispers in my head...prob 'cause I don't like to think that our neighbors might be such basket cases and family members'd have turned a blind eye to all that's transpired.

Speaking of neighbors, can you imagine how Anthony neighbors are kicking themselves around?

This case is enough to cause folks who never knew the principals,  PTSD. 

You mention the Anthony neighbors ...

I feel guilty. I really enjoyed the press coverage from their neighborhood for many months, letting me sit here in my central Virginia home and watch what was happening every minute at the Anthony's home ... be a spy there. In many ways I feel just awful for the neighbors of the Anthonys. THEY did nothing wrong. Yet, they were also under the gun, under the constant surveillance of the news cameras. They had to listen to the incessant roar of the news trucks' generators, the night-time lights blaring into their windows.

Makes me feel bad.

Makes me wonder why the HOA have not kicked the Anthonys out by now.

[/quote]

I was thinking here are neighbors who are living a$$hole to elbow and didn't (?) report all the sounds of turmoil to LE (not that I believe reports to LE would have necessarily changed the heartbreaking outcome). 

Myself, I hope I would have acted if I lived there next door to a wee toddler and I heard upraised voices etc.

That's what I'm wondering about the neighbors who were living in closer proximity to the Anthony's than I do to my childs bedroom as I sit here typing...and we live in a pretty dinky place.

I imagine some Ant's neighbors are feeling troubled, too.  It can't have been the happiest place to live if reports of controversy between Ants and alleged perp are true.

Man, I miss Mr. Rogers.  So much for its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

[/quote]

Just a thought but I know my ex brother in law lives in the orlando area. Often, especially in the summer, the air is on and the windows closed. So it may be possible that no one ever heard the arguments. Or not enough to make them concerned.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: February 01, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »

Did Geraldo have Cindy last night on his show? DId anything interesting happen or was it a JB buddy love fest?

Hi OriginalKat (I love your avi) -- I did not watch Geraldo, but was here when Monkeys were giving the play-by-play...

False advertising apparently, on the promised weekend Cindy exclusive... unless... she will magically appear tonight? But not sure his show ever runs on Sundays...

Baez and LKBaden showed up (prompting FlaMom to call them "the Muppet" and "Donatella Versace" much to our amusement) -- and just mouthed the usual b.s.  about Casey being treated unfairly by the media, of course she would smile at her defense attorneys in court; they are the only ones on her side, yadda yadda... LKB made the ridiculous assertion that she had not known about the duct tape until she read of it in the People magazine issue that just came out... So silly!  (Her hubby was talking about the duct tape back on Dec 11, IIRC, to anyone who would listen...)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.