May 29, 2024, 03:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324808 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »

Trimm - thanks for posting all the news updates.       

The one about Todd Black....that's not gonna go over well. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2009, 03:33:32 PM »

Er.. Is he referring to me with the Tabloid Tramp Comment?

That there is gonna pizz a few gals I know- off.

I was hoping you would be around to see this. 
Pizzes me off.

lol. Yep, I am, so is it the take on the article he is going to start outing reporters or something?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »

Nancy Grace also on Dr. Phil

Keep us updated please. It's no on for 30 minutes at my house. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2009, 03:34:51 PM »

I have now listened to this 3 times and I can not listen to Mrs B's voice one more minute; I have run out of chocolate.  Can someone confirm that we do not know why they didn't rule on the paternity and dna requests?  Were they even mentioned? 

LOL - Ran out of chocolate and can't stand to hear LKB's voice.   I totally understand!     

Klaas or Brandi - any way we can get a "Chocolate Kitty"?     

Still catching up. Here you go, Sassycat!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »

Random thoughts:

KC had on a very ill-fitting jacket...looked uncomfortable (probably purchased by someone on the defense team) and jail-house pants, which are bulky and make her look more puffy that she really is.

Baez just cannot put together a coherent sentence.  It's almost painful to listen to him try to explain something to the judge.  He'll never make it through a trial.  Another defense team member will have to carry the burden of prensenting the defense strategy.

Really glad Cindy did not show up.  KC seemed nervous....picking at her hands and jacket.

Stunning how unprepared the defense AND the prosecution are to answer a simple question from the judge about timing for the trial.  Judge wanted a "status update" in 30-45 days and prosecution wanted it pushed to at least 60 days.   

Baez made scarastic remark about getting all his information from reporters instead of from LE; however, there was nothing in my opinion that was really requested from Baez to really get the information quicker.
Wow...defense won the motion to see the property where the remains were found...what on earth do they think they're going to find there?  The place was cleaned out by LE weeks ago.  Defense could have seen the lay of the land, taken pictures, etc. from the street. 

It pissed me off when Baez said he was getting info from Jessica D.   Why is she helping the defense?   I know she was buddy-buddy with Cindy for awhile - but is she still???   What else is she providing Baez?   I wonder if NG will jump her on that!

Baez is so unprofessional.   I bet Jessica wanted to crawl under a tree when Baez pointed to her as his source.

Yep,I wanna hear what Nancy Grace has to say about it.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »

Dr. Phil address web searches that bring up Jesse's name as "is he the killer?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »

N2, I never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  There were too many minute details about what they were wearing, backpacks, etc.  I know I wouldn't have remembered what they wore after a month and in fact, neither did he IMO.  I believe that Casey took Caylee and stormed out of the house on the night of the 15th, stuck around the neighborhood, hence the cellphone pings, and killed her that night.  I know what a horrible thought it is, but I believe she killed her by putting the duct tape over her mouth and nose and suffocated her. 

And although it didn't look like it in my earlier post above, I do know how to spell "humorous."

I never believed that cock and bull story either......

Me neither...never have, never will.  Its nice to see folks on here feel the same. 

From People magazine:  "...Except George seemed perfectly lucid - And when brought to the hospital told a nurse, 'I havewn't taken anything' according to a police source."

Do tell us more.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »

Trimm - thanks for posting all the news updates.       

The one about Todd Black....that's not gonna go over well. 

He doesn't want the truth exposed.     
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=472#more-472

From the initial PCM press release, it was clear that something was not right with Press Corps Media and Todd Black. Anyone that has ever sent a business letter knows that the appearance and grammar of your correspondence sets the tone for how you and/or your company are perceived. A letter represents you and your business, so it should be pristine and error free. Press Corps Media’s first press release made it look like a second grader had sneaked into Dad’s office and played grown-up with the fax machine. There were three additional press releases which maligned the press, as well as State Attorney, Lawson Lamar. As a result, Bar Association complaints were filed against Jose Baez.

Mr. Black has now informed the Orlando Sentinel that his real name is not Todd Black, but he will not divulge what it is. Mr. Black has been accused of being Gil Cabot in the past because of Press Corps Media’s connection to Arrested Media which is a company that Mr. Cabot works for. In the response of November 21, 2008 to the Bar Association, Timothy Chinaris, the attorney for Baez, stated that Press Corps Media

“…was retained by a family, in Connecticut, after they saw media coverage that disturbed them about a case Mr. Baez is handling…”

We were approached by that family, offering to donate the cost of our services (for the life of the case) to assist Ms. Anthony. We had an obligation to contact Mr. Baez, and advise him of our intentions with regard to media, which we will be doing with or without his help.

WHAT? LOL This is akin to not getting hired for a job, but you really want to work there, and you just show up one fine Monday morning and pick out an office and start working. If Jose Baez didn’t hire Press Corps Media and Casey Anthony didn’t hire Press Corps Media, then in all reality they have no legal ties or contractual agreement with either of them and would have no right issuing press releases for them. This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of. My hunch is that the family from Connecticut is really a journalist that lives in Connecticut who may have an exclusive story rights deal with Baez and Casey Anthony. Perhaps Press Corps Media is the middleman. That would explain why Todd Gilbert Black Cabot is involved and wasn’t canned when he said on television that Caylee was dead. Isn’t Geraldo from Connecticut? Aren’t he and Jose cozy? This is opinion, mind you. It’s just food for thought as anything is possible with this case and some of its players.

*SNIPPED*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2009, 03:39:59 PM »

N2, I never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  There were too many minute details about what they were wearing, backpacks, etc.  I know I wouldn't have remembered what they wore after a month and in fact, neither did he IMO.  I believe that Casey took Caylee and stormed out of the house on the night of the 15th, stuck around the neighborhood, hence the cellphone pings, and killed her that night.  I know what a horrible thought it is, but I believe she killed her by putting the duct tape over her mouth and nose and suffocated her. 

And although it didn't look like it in my earlier post above, I do know how to spell "humorous."

Me neither...never have, never will.  Its nice to see folks on here feel the same. 

From People magazine:  "...Except George seemed perfectly lucid - And when brought to the hospital told a nurse, 'I havewn't taken anything' according to a police source."
Surprise, Surprise

BOMBSHELL......not.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2009, 03:40:07 PM »

I have now listened to this 3 times and I can not listen to Mrs B's voice one more minute; I have run out of chocolate.  Can someone confirm that we do not know why they didn't rule on the paternity and dna requests?  Were they even mentioned? 

LOL - Ran out of chocolate and can't stand to hear LKB's voice.   I totally understand!     

Oh Thank You!          That's my kind of Kitty!    ummm.. chocolates!    yummy.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »

Pizzes me off.

lol. Yep, I am, so is it the take on the article he is going to start outing reporters or something?

I think so.What a dufus. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »

Yummy.   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »

Oh Thank You!          That's my kind of Kitty!    ummm.. chocolates!    yummy.   

...and painted pink toenails ;-p

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 30, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »

Random thoughts:

KC had on a very ill-fitting jacket...looked uncomfortable (probably purchased by someone on the defense team) and jail-house pants, which are bulky and make her look more puffy that she really is.

Baez just cannot put together a coherent sentence.  It's almost painful to listen to him try to explain something to the judge.  He'll never make it through a trial.  Another defense team member will have to carry the burden of prensenting the defense strategy.

Really glad Cindy did not show up.  KC seemed nervous....picking at her hands and jacket.

Stunning how unprepared the defense AND the prosecution are to answer a simple question from the judge about timing for the trial.  Judge wanted a "status update" in 30-45 days and prosecution wanted it pushed to at least 60 days.   

Baez made scarastic remark about getting all his information from reporters instead of from LE; however, there was nothing in my opinion that was really requested from Baez to really get the information quicker.

Wow...defense won the motion to see the property where the remains were found...what on earth do they think they're going to find there?  The place was cleaned out by LE weeks ago.  Defense could have seen the lay of the land, taken pictures, etc. from the street. 

I was surprised at that going through. I guess the state didn't feel like arguing. Even if they think they can find something else out there it won't fly. That place has been contaminated in the last 6 weeks. They have pictures of the scene and that should do...they are just grandstanding not liking that the property owner hasn't responded to the request.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »

Surprise, Surprise

BOMBSHELL......not.   

Police source...not sure if I trust it...and I know I don't trust People Magazine for the truth...
anyway...whether George "took" something or not...ít's obvious he's under a terrible stress and screaming out for help.  Today, with insurance costs, medical costs, etc., the authorities would not keep George in the hospital if they did not think it was necessary.  And...being there for several days beyond the 72-hour period says something to me.  IMO one doesn't have to be on "death's door" to be in serious trouble....just sayin'.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »

Random thoughts:

I was surprised at that going through. I guess the state didn't feel like arguing. Even if they think they can find something else out there it won't fly. That place has been contaminated in the last 6 weeks. They have pictures of the scene and that should do...they are just grandstanding not liking that the property owner hasn't responded to the request.
I agree. They are just whining and complaining about anything they can think of.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #277 on: January 30, 2009, 03:47:33 PM »

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=472#more-472

From the initial PCM press release, it was clear that something was not right with Press Corps Media and Todd Black. Anyone that has ever sent a business letter knows that the appearance and grammar of your correspondence sets the tone for how you and/or your company are perceived. A letter represents you and your business, so it should be pristine and error free. Press Corps Media’s first press release made it look like a second grader had sneaked into Dad’s office and played grown-up with the fax machine. There were three additional press releases which maligned the press, as well as State Attorney, Lawson Lamar. As a result, Bar Association complaints were filed against Jose Baez.

Mr. Black has now informed the Orlando Sentinel that his real name is not Todd Black, but he will not divulge what it is. Mr. Black has been accused of being Gil Cabot in the past because of Press Corps Media’s connection to Arrested Media which is a company that Mr. Cabot works for. In the response of November 21, 2008 to the Bar Association, Timothy Chinaris, the attorney for Baez, stated that Press Corps Media

“…was retained by a family, in Connecticut, after they saw media coverage that disturbed them about a case Mr. Baez is handling…”

We were approached by that family, offering to donate the cost of our services (for the life of the case) to assist Ms. Anthony. We had an obligation to contact Mr. Baez, and advise him of our intentions with regard to media, which we will be doing with or without his help.

WHAT? LOL This is akin to not getting hired for a job, but you really want to work there, and you just show up one fine Monday morning and pick out an office and start working. If Jose Baez didn’t hire Press Corps Media and Casey Anthony didn’t hire Press Corps Media, then in all reality they have no legal ties or contractual agreement with either of them and would have no right issuing press releases for them. This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of. My hunch is that the family from Connecticut is really a journalist that lives in Connecticut who may have an exclusive story rights deal with Baez and Casey Anthony. Perhaps Press Corps Media is the middleman. That would explain why Todd Gilbert Black Cabot is involved and wasn’t canned when he said on television that Caylee was dead. Isn’t Geraldo from Connecticut? Aren’t he and Jose cozy? This is opinion, mind you. It’s just food for thought as anything is possible with this case and some of its players.

*SNIPPED*

This is beginning to sound like a scene out of the movie Resevoir Dogs.  "Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?  Why can't I have a cool sounding name like Mr. White or Mr. Black?"

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »

Pizzes me off.
And for a media spokesperson, why would he throw a comment in like Tabloid Tramp?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #279 on: January 30, 2009, 03:53:24 PM »

Maybe Todd Black is the African-American guy character with the white sunglasses who was hanging out at the Scamthony's house and supporting horseface?

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.