June 03, 2024, 03:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 115694 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:40 PM »

aw mt and cbb, im sorry both of you are feeling sick...tummy flus are tricky things!

Hey, wait a minute..............didn't you just get over it?? 

CBB, I think I know who is giving it to us!!   

oh nice try!

my prob is with  bronchitis, no tummy issues thankfully. dont breathe on me, ok?

We won't throw up on you either, Peanut. 

( Might want to watch what MT's wiping on everybody, though )   Rolling Eyes

oh...yes, if you can avoid the throwing up on me it would be very much appreciated! 

someone really needs to talk to mt about that dirty little habit...its unsanitary!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »

Hope you feel better, MT!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »

GE!!  How are you??     
It is warm here tonight. I finished my St. Patricks pots of gold mobile.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2009, 11:58:53 PM »

hi ge, how are you tonight? *big wave*

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

ey Peanut "BIG WAVE" back. What did you think about the docs today? Hope you get to feeling better. Hubby almost finished his second barn so now I will have some place to put my stuff that we moved from Calif.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

Don't go anywhere, I'm making something and just need to get it in photobucket..................  BRB!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »

ey Peanut "BIG WAVE" back. What did you think about the docs today? Hope you get to feeling better. Hubby almost finished his second barn so now I will have some place to put my stuff that we moved from Calif.

thank you ge, wow i envy you! i know you have a good bit to store, but im one of those 'you can never have too much storage space' people anyway. haha.

docs were interesting, i hope we get more tomorrow as this wasnt 1000 pages. it makes me giggle that tony wore a wire and taped lee...mrimsuchagreatdetectiveithinkicanfindoutmorethanthefbi himself. pffft!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2009, 12:13:05 AM »

Photobucket is having "issues", but GE, I didn't want you to feel left out..............
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

Sorry guys, no pictures of my hair....I asked Rm to take a pic and he said "A1, do you know how many times I have climbed up and down a ladder today).......................................

How many?  Curious monkeys want to know.  Wake him up so we can ask him.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2009, 12:17:29 AM »

Sorry guys, no pictures of my hair....I asked Rm to take a pic and he said "A1, do you know how many times I have climbed up and down a ladder today).......................................

Bearly? I'm passing the baton to you. I've got to find some tylenol.......

I'll be back....................   I think............ 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:02 AM »

Yeah, six!  I guess six times.  Wake him up and ask him if it was six times he climbed the ladder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »

Photobucket is having "issues", but GE, I didn't want you to feel left out..............
Than you CBB now I have to figure out to get into my avi. space. I love it. Thanks again
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »

thank you ge, wow i envy you! i know you have a good bit to store, but im one of those 'you can never have too much storage space' people anyway. haha.

docs were interesting, i hope we get more tomorrow as this wasnt 1000 pages. it makes me giggle that tony wore a wire and taped lee...mrimsuchagreatdetectiveithinkicanfindoutmorethanthefbi himself. pffft!
That surprised me too. I thought it was funny since that's the only person her evilness wanted to see when she first to jail.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »

When my son was little, I'd put my hand on his forehead to see if it was hot, and he'd look up at me and say, "See, Mom? Don't I feel bad?"

Oh, way too cute!!!

I think MT is preggers...

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2009, 12:23:18 AM »

Bearly? I'm passing the baton to you. I've got to find some tylenol.......

I'll be back....................   I think............ 
Get some rest. This stuff seems to want to hang on.
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:27 AM »

When my son was little, I'd put my hand on his forehead to see if it was hot, and he'd look up at me and say, "See, Mom? Don't I feel bad?"

Oh, way too cute!!!

I think MT is preggers...

Well, even if she's not, we could always start a rumor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2009, 12:28:59 AM »

That surprised me too. I thought it was funny since that's the only person her evilness wanted to see when she first to jail.

haha ya, like the poor guy would ever want to talk to her again!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »

How cute is that? I love it

Hi Green Eyes!!!  You disappeared the other night before I had time to return your greeting.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2009, 12:33:31 AM »

How cute is that? I love it

Hi Green Eyes!!!  You disappeared the other night before I had time to return your greeting.

Hi Bearly
How are you feeling tonight

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2009, 12:36:44 AM »

Yeah, six!  I guess six times.  Wake him up and ask him if it was six times he climbed the ladder.

I'm betting he doesn't own a ladder.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.