June 03, 2024, 06:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236460 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:53 PM »

Having menage a trois is not a criminal offense. It does not lead to murder.
Dealing in steriods is criminal, but nothing close to murder or kidnapping.
This stuff was a couple of years ago.
Kaine being the " connection "for Intel peeps to get steriods has been all over the blogs.
I am not even shocked at this stuff because it has been hinted at before. 
I've never seen reference to that before, but then I don't know what blogs you are all talking about. Nothing would surprise me anyway in all this.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 12, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »

If you are to believe TJ, Kaine, Terri and DeDe all had a thing and Kaine is selling steriods.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 12, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

If you are to believe TJ, Kaine, Terri and DeDe all had a thing and Kaine is selling steriods.

I don't believe TJ. Remember how he first started out accusing DeDe and then becoming her mouthpiece? This seems like a similar tactic. IMO it's to bring attention-starved DeDe back into the limelight. Pretty soon, her other good buddy will have to get on SM again to vehemently deny these "accusations", just as she did previously. This reeks of another try to bring DeDe center stage.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 12, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »

I wonder if the menage-a-trois scenario was thought up after the sexting calls between Terri and Mike came to light. I seem to recall Terri sounding kind of suggestive when talking about DeDe, herself in a thong, and Mike.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: December 12, 2010, 02:31:28 PM »

Thought I would put this up for people like me who are not familiar with steroid use.

Some information on illegal steriod use
Please see information on the website.
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs5/5448/

http://drugabuse.gov/ResearchReports/Steroids/anabolicsteroids3.html
Research Report Series - Anabolic Steroid Abuse
Why do people abuse anabolic steroids?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the main reasons people give for abusing steroids is to improve their athletic performance. Among athletes, steroid abuse has been estimated to be less that 6 percent according to surveys, but anecdotal information suggests more widespread abuse. Although testing procedures are now in place to deter steroid abuse among professional and Olympic athletes, new designer drugs constantly become available that can escape detection and put athletes willing to cheat one step ahead of testing efforts. This dynamic, however, may be about to shift if the saving of urine and blood samples for retesting at a future date becomes the standard. The high probability of eventual detection of the newer designer steroids, once the technology becomes available, plus the fear of retroactive sanctions, should give athletes pause.

Another reason people give for taking steroids is to increase their muscle size or to reduce their body fat. This group includes people suffering from the behavioral syndrome called muscle dysmorphia, which causes them to have a distorted image of their bodies. Men with muscle dysmorphia think that they look small and weak, even if they are large and muscular. Similarly, women with this condition think that they look fat and flabby, even though they are actually lean and muscular.

Some people who abuse steroids to boost muscle size have experienced physical or sexual abuse. In one series of interviews with male weightlifters, 25 percent who abused steroids reported memories of childhood physical or sexual abuse. Similarly, female weightlifters who had been raped were found to be twice as likely to report use of anabolic steroids or another purported musclebuilding drug, compared with those who had not been raped. Moreover, almost all of those who had been raped reported that they markedly increased their bodybuilding activities after the attack. They believed that being bigger and stronger would discourage further attacks because men would find them either intimidating or unattractive.

Finally, some adolescents abuse steroids as part of a pattern of high-risk behaviors. These adolescents also take risks such as drinking and driving, carrying a gun, driving a motorcycle without a helmet, and abusing other illicit drugs. Conditions such as muscle dysmorphia, a history of physical or sexual abuse, or a history of engaging in high-risk behaviors have all been associated with an increased risk of initiating or continuing steroid abuse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are anabolic steroids abused?

Some anabolic steroids are taken orally, others are injected intramuscularly, and still others are provided in gels or creams that are applied to the skin. Doses taken by abusers can be 10 to 100 times higher than the doses used for medical conditions.

Cycling, stacking, and pyramiding
Steroids are often abused in patterns called "cycling," which involve taking multiple doses of steroids over a specific period of time, stopping for a period, and starting again. Users also frequently combine several different types of steroids in a process known as "stacking." Steroid abusers typically "stack" the drugs, meaning that they take two or more different anabolic steroids, mixing oral and/or injectable types, and sometimes even including compounds that are designed for veterinary use.Abusers think that the different steroids interact to produce an effect on muscle size that is greater than the effects of each drug individually, a theory that has not been tested scientifically.

Another mode of steroid abuse is referred to as "pyramiding." This is a process in which users slowly escalate steroid abuse (increasing the number of steroids or the dose and frequency of one or more steroids used at one time), reaching a peak amount at mid-cycle and gradually tapering the dose toward the end of the cycle. Often, steroid abusers pyramid their doses in cycles of 6 to 12 weeks. At the beginning of a cycle, the person starts with low doses of the drugs being stacked and then slowly increases the doses. In the second half of the cycle, the doses are slowly decreased to zero. This is sometimes followed by a second cycle in which the person continues to train but without drugs. Abusers believe that pyramiding allows the body time to adjust to the high doses, and the drug-free cycle allows the body's hormonal system time to recuperate. As with stacking, the perceived benefits of pyramiding and cycling have not been substantiated scientifically.

Index
Letter from the Director

What are anabolic steroids?

What are steroidal supplements?

What is the scope of steroid abuse in the United States?

Why do people use anabolic steroids?

How are anabolic steroids abused?

What are the health consequences of steroid abuse?

What effects do anabolic steroids have on behavior?

Are anabolic steroids addictive?

What can be done to prevent steroid abuse?

NIDA-funded prevention research helps reduce steroid abuse.

What treatments are effective for anabolic steroid abuse?

Where can I get further scientific information about steroid abuse?

Glossary and References

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #485 on: December 12, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »

Thanks Tracy, and I will bet that steroid use is much more prevalent then most people think.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 12, 2010, 02:41:46 PM »

I don't believe TJ. Remember how he first started out accusing DeDe and then becoming her mouthpiece? This seems like a similar tactic. IMO it's to bring attention-starved DeDe back into the limelight. Pretty soon, her other good buddy will have to get on SM again to vehemently deny these "accusations", just as she did previously. This reeks of another try to bring DeDe center stage.

I am not sure of his intentions, seems like they change to fit the situation.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: December 12, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »

I thought TJ had proven himself to not be believed? I thought most of the posters discounted a lot of what he says, did that change? I don't know I sort of think he is a nut job, always have.

Yes, me too!  I've read many posts about how TJ is not to be believed.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 12, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »

Thanks Tracy, and I will bet that steroid use is much more prevalent then most people think.

It is not a new concept of people looking for an easier way to lose weight and look better. It is a multi-billion dollar industry. We sort of are thinking of it as if a person was taking steroids and then hitting the gym for 6 hours as body builders do, but what if a person were to take steroids and going to the gym an hour per day or every other day, would they bulk up? I don't know if they would. Steroids are not the thing that builds muscle, you have to still work out heavily, it just allows for bigger muscles. So could Kaine have taken Steroids and not look like a professional body builder with bulging muscles? Yes, he could if he wasn't putting the time into the gym so I don't think that should be the factor that dismisses this whole theory, in my opinion of course. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 12, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »

Every time I think I've heard it all, some new incredibly nasty information comes along. I have read GLP for some time now looking for T's and SoCal's posts. Both have indicated that they have "inside" info. I suppose it remains to be seen if their claims prove to be true.

I will say that in the very beginning, when TH "failed" the LTDs, I strongly suspected that she was trying to hide an extramarital relationship and when DD became a focus, I really thought that a lesbian one would compel her to deny, deny deny. 

This poor little boy seem to have been surrounded by some really questionable people and there was no one willing to take on the trouble of rescuing him.

Hi Paula,
I have wondered if someone did in fact rescue him. I think that the lifestyle of the parents in that house are what LE
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 12, 2010, 03:11:07 PM »

had alluded to  when they said that we were going to be shocked. I wonder if someone snatched Kyron to get him away from all of the nuttiness.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 12, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »

had alluded to  when they said that we were going to be shocked. I wonder if someone snatched Kyron to get him away from all of the nuttiness.

If Kyron were in fact snatched "to get him away from all the nuttiness", why hasn't he been returned?  It looks like the "nuttiness" has been revealed.  Why hasn't Kyron been returned where he can see his parents? If Kyron were "snatched", what about how Kyron felt about his Dad and Mom, whom I think he loved.  If he were "snatched" he doesn't have his parents.   How much money and resources have been expended in the search for him?  And if Kyron were "snatched", then that would involve kidnapping charges, which are very, very serious charges.  No, I don't believe "someone snatched Kyron to get him away from all the nuttiness".     JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 12, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »

I read that stuff about Kaine selling steriods to Intel emplyees on some blog where the lady told everyone about  " Phyllis " and Kaine's affair. I dismissed it as bs.
Now it is back on the Kaine Horman Reality Show FBook thing. A civil libel suit is what they are asking for over on the Reality Show FB thing.
There is a lady who uses the term " gaslighting " quite often, that term was used in June and she seems to be the chief bs dispenser on that FB thing. Don't know who she is or what connection to either one of the Hormans she has, but if a person knows something that is current and not just what you dreamt up in your own head, then contact LE, do not open a public FB account to bash Kaine. Or post in on a public forum like GLP. 
None of the issues brought up today seem to have any purpose in the matter at hand, like where is Kyron.
there are some questions I have that only Kaine or Desiree could answer and they are :
Who was going on this trip to California ? Kaine, Terri, Kitty Kyron ? Who were the " friends ".
Or was it just Kaine & Kyron ?
Desiree and Tony rented a houseboat for their time with Kyron, when and where was the houseboat they rented ? Was it Sauve Island ?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 12, 2010, 03:51:49 PM »

If Kyron were in fact snatched "to get him away from all the nuttiness", why hasn't he been returned?  It looks like the "nuttiness" has been revealed.  Why hasn't Kyron been returned where he can see his parents? If Kyron were "snatched", what about how Kyron felt about his Dad and Mom, whom I think he loved.  If he were "snatched" he doesn't have his parents.   How much money and resources have been expended in the search for him?  And if Kyron were "snatched", then that would involve kidnapping charges, which are very, very serious charges.  No, I don't believe "someone snatched Kyron to get him away from all the nuttiness".     JMHO

To be factual, we don't know what all the "nuttiness" could be, just what has been released to us.
What if he was placed into a safe house or undeground for victims of child abuse? We know they exist and they are very difficult to track down. The children disappear into thin air. The people that run these things don't care about prosecution, they only care about protecting children. There are also very crazy people who will do such a thing believing they are doing what is best for the child. I can imagine this happening as well.
I am not sure if this is what happened, but it could be what happened to him. Given both parents seem to feel he has been stashed some place and feel he is alive.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: December 12, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »

I am curious about something. What are all of the theories that people are holding onto in this thread. Do you mind posting them for us all to read?

Personally I haven't ruled out anything. I think many things are possible including a crime of opportunity that doesn't involved Terri Horman. When it is said Terri has to have something to do with this, I don't see that as necessarily true, even with her not talking. One the other hand, I can imagine Terri doing this. I am now a professional fense sitter.

Anyone else care to chime in with what they believed happened?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 12, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »

Puzzler can I have your email address? I want to send something to you.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 12, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »

this has been discussed many times.  If TH felt that Ky was being abused, TH can bring him to the center where they professionally deal with these issues.  Kyron can talk.  Kyron can reveal what has happened to him.  He is not a baby.  He has vocabulary.  These professionals are skilled in this very issue.

Do these underground organizations just take the child or the mother and child(ren)? Why would an organization take this child when he has parents that want him?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 12, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »

Puzzler can I have your email address? I want to send something to you.

Sure:

cairn.8@hotmail.com

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 12, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »

this has been discussed many times.  If TH felt that Ky was being abused, TH can bring him to the center where they professionally deal with these issues.  Kyron can talk.  Kyron can reveal what has happened to him.  He is not a baby.  He has vocabulary.  These professionals are skilled in this very issue.

Do these underground organizations just take the child or the mother and child(ren)? Why would an organization take this child when he has parents that want him?

There is a ton of information on the net about these child undergrounds that you can look up Hello Kitty. Lets say they made a mistake? It is sort of an "oh well" situation in away because the need for them to stay underground. But look it up.

What is your theory. I am curious because you are usually the first one to discount anything posted. I am not picking on you, I am trying to understand you. So if you don't mind, what do you feel happened that day? 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 12, 2010, 04:20:31 PM »

I thought he said it wasn't Andrea?

TJ
User ID: 1084536
United States
12/12/2010 3:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

Yeah, don't worry about me and LE.
They will be intouch with me on Monday I bet.
Adrea
Dede
Terri

finger nails and the gym in common
chance meeting at Fred meyers between Terri and Adrea, shared vital info and Adrea's interview made me wonder, seemed strange.
My x ( going to refer to her as such to make easier to type) said that the nail tech told her that Dede has not had her nails done by her for two years now, but she knew of Terri and Dede and the sex for longer than that.
Who was doing Dedes nails after?
I doubt she just quit having them done, but maybe.
I would take a look at Andrea again to see who her clients have been.
People into group sex start with threesomes, and alot of times it leads to orgies.
How does Andrea fit?
Sorry Andrea, but you are now worthy of a closer look in my opinion.
By the way, if I'm faced with a LDT it will be taken.
I'm innocent of anything to do with this other than what you all have read.
I will take it Dede, let's take one together!!!!
We can get to the bottom of this mess right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.