May 29, 2024, 01:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236031 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 12, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »

I noticed that Terri's friend Kim Holm is on the list of names present at Skyline. If you read this article from back in July, it is made to sound as if Kim was not there. Hmmmm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

Maybe she dropped Curtis off?  I don't see the big Hmmmmm.

I can understand where Sebastian is coming from. The woman did imply she was there by talking about how Terri snapped the pic. She is not on the list. LE did ask if they know of anyone who is not on the list but was there.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 12, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »

HelloKitty doesn't it sound odd that he is now calling Dede a "ho"? I mean he was standing up for her and now he is calling her a ho and talking about her lesbian love interests? It is not adding up to me at all. Perhaps this is the real truth, or it could have been the part when he said Dede was a good person?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 12, 2010, 08:13:02 PM »

HelloKitty doesn't it sound odd that he is now calling Dede a "ho"? I mean he was standing up for her and now he is calling her a ho and talking about her lesbian love interests? It is not adding up to me at all. Perhaps this is the real truth, or it could have been the part when he said Dede was a good person?

IMO - there's a HUGE turnaround in the way TJ is writing about DeDe.  He's calling her a ho and a liar and calling her out, etc. because someone is gossiping that she had sex with Terri and Kaine.

I don't get it...why SUCH a turnaround over sex that supposedly happened long ago?

This is the kind of reaction one would expect if you found out that DeDe "lied" to you about where she was on June 4....not about sex years ago.

No....something's hinky about this.  This doesn't fit - unless it's an attempt to bring someone "out" some how. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: December 12, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »

Honestly, why would Tom Jones want to post all that in an open forum?  It really doesn't make sense.  In the beginning it sortof made more sense.  He was just trying to figure everything out but now it doesn't add up.  I'm not so certain the person posting as TJ at GLP is really Tom Jones, DeDe's cousin.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 12, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »

IMO - there's a HUGE turnaround in the way TJ is writing about DeDe.  He's calling her a ho and a liar and calling her out, etc. because someone is gossiping that she had sex with Terri and Kaine.

I don't get it...why SUCH a turnaround over sex that supposedly happened long ago?

This is the kind of reaction one would expect if you found out that DeDe "lied" to you about where she was on June 4....not about sex years ago.

No....something's hinky about this.  This doesn't fit - unless it's an attempt to bring someone "out" some how. 

He is nuts. That is the only thing I can think of, lol.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 12, 2010, 08:25:31 PM »

Honestly, why would Tom Jones want to post all that in an open forum?  It really doesn't make sense.  In the beginning it sortof made more sense.  He was just trying to figure everything out but now it doesn't add up.  I'm not so certain the person posting as TJ at GLP is really Tom Jones, DeDe's cousin.

Klaas...totally agree.  Too much of a change too fast.  Sounds like another person to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 12, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »

Oh, and the last few posts by Tom Jones there are hardly any spelling errors and the punctuation is very good.
Not like Tom's normal typing IMO.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 12, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »

Her "cousin" seems to have some issues with her. He is saying things about her that are well, crazy. She is getting called out for having sex. With maybe the same sex.
She should phone his Mommy. Guy needs his keyboard locked up. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 12, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »

Her "cousin" seems to have some issues with her. He is saying things about her that are well, crazy. She is getting called out for having sex. With maybe the same sex.
She should phone his Mommy. Guy needs his keyboard locked up. 

ha...not only that...but getting called out for sex "years ago".

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 12, 2010, 09:11:46 PM »

Sort of what I got from that long post supposedly made from DeDe's cousin. DeDe and Terri were having a thing on the side, DeDe probably took it more seriously, and because of that, and not wanting to upset Terri, would do what Terri wanted? Who knows that is what I'm picking up on, could be wrong. And sure wouldn't be the first time nor the last time, that somebody in love or lust would do anything for her/his partner. And seriously, and not being rude, never have I heard of a male nail tech, and I live in So CA.

ITA NRGC....with everything you said..except the male nail tech.  Where I live it is about 50% male nail techs in the Asian owned salons.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #550 on: December 12, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »

First of all. I think there are 2 faces of TJ. His first postings were full of misspellings, horrible grammar, and cryptic messages. Then the second postings, answering questions about DS, were full of proper grammar, perfect spelling, and a totally different tone all together. I kept on posting that it wasn't him because of the difference in his posts.

Then he posts again, now saying that DS is full of poopoo and she was having sex with TH and KH, etc. His postings went back to his typical misspellings, horrible grammar, and cryptic messages. IMO, this person is a bit cuckoo, and is deliberately putting himself in the limelight. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

To discuss his allegations is a waste of time and not helping to find Kyron. I personally am going back to lurking until I see real facts come out. Don't get me wrong, I totally value every ones opinion, but this is a bit over the top. His, TJ's, postings, should be ignored and looked at as where the source came from and the source is unbalanced. JMHO.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 12, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »

Terri isn't using DD as an alibi for her missing time that day.
She came around after Kyron was missing, so did alot of other persons.
DD stayed with Terri for what 10 days afetrwards ? Of Terri's friends, she was the one who didn't have a husband or children at home or alot of obligations that couldn't be met regardless where she was sleeping at night.
I don't know what to think of this stuff about DD, in the big picture, what was his ( TJ ) point in relation to this case ?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 12, 2010, 10:00:55 PM »

I want to qualify my statement by saying first that any of this gossip from nail tech to ex-wife to TJ would only be considered "hear say" in any court.

But, "IF" there are cancelled checks written for steroids, whether the steroids were taken by Kaine or paid for by Kaine (he wrote the checks), then he's still potentially guilty of dealing in steroids. 
 I'm sure LE has "already" found out about this stuff and checked into it.  Maybe it's some of the things that LE wishes they hadn't found out about.

If there's any truth to it, Terri has certainly told her attorneys about it and we will hear more about this in the future.

Or the checks drawn on Kaine's account could have been signed by Terri in Kaine's name. Even though they had seperate accounts, Kaine said she went through the money like water.

Either way..I don't give much credence to any of this due to the source.....and none of this brings Kyron home.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 12, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »

here is another one. He was on TV as Dede's cousin, so who knows.

TJ
User ID: 1046277
United States
12/12/2010 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

that was me
Quoting: SoCalDreamer 1123369

It was Cindy she talked to.
WiKT;
I hear ya and I'm fine with your suspicions of me, it will all show in the end. It was the steroids and the sex that I was afraid to say here.
It would have been used by the Terri supporters to f*** with Kaine and I'm saying he was pokin a chubby chick, my buddies would be bent if I told about the moped chicks they have done. Haha.
I like Kaine and didn't want to drag him thruogh the dirt.
Illegal purchases of drugs and such?
Not to cool to blast out there. Especially since I was not sure of the truthfulness or the accusation but it showed more to the case.
Dede was the one who was depressed and talking/thinking suicide.
But I think I was BS now for Terris attentions.
I will take a LDT if asked, I will stand up for all I have done and said here.
I posted all that Dede said, I had to do it that way, it is a record right here of what was said by her to me.
The discrepency in her time line.
She said she first saw the artist at around 10:30 by the gate.
I was writing down the answers to the questions she choose to answer.
I was just taking all answers and not sending out WTF signals.
But later in the discussions she said she saw him at around 11ish while walking down to the gate.
Everything else she kept straight.
But, on the last night she was at my house doing the last interview my sister came over, she asked Dede her own questions and she got it slightly different too.
We were talking about that when she told me about Dedes comment about her being a slut.
The nail girl that my x uses still, the one that told my x about Dede is not Andrea. I have not said her salon nor her name, I will give that to LE.
I call them Friday evening at around five thirty.
I have nit gotten a responce, if I don't get one by 9 am tomorrow I will go to them. So there!!!
I don't want media attention but I will do what I have to do to see this through.
Am I scared WiKT? Not one damn bit.
Why would I be? You guys thinking I'm #3?
What ever, a simple LDT will take care of that huh?
So let's do this Dede, let's take it together and see who is lying to who.
Face book people, keep on it and don't let up.
I decided to go public with all this as soon as I found out for sure that o was being lied to about the relationship between TH and DD.
It was time, dede was done with her need for me and I had just been totally convinced she was really lying to me.
I had to build my case and it took time and I had to play along fully.
I started talking to Dede as the thread says.
I didn't care how many or who was pissed about what I was doing.
I was working on a higher level that you could obviously imagine.
But stick to your opinions and beliefs, I don't care. Obviously.
I said I was not here to make friends, I said I was here for the truth.
I said I would sting the bitch if I thought she did it.
I always try to keep my word.
I'm an asshole that way.
I told Kaine in front of my house I didn't know what she had said, I told him to go over it and I would too and to come back the next day and we would go over it and see what we came up with.
He didn't come back.
This is what I have come up with. Here ya go.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 12, 2010, 10:48:26 PM »

I still don't see where Tom is posting anything that is Criminally wrong.  So he will take a lie detector test that Terri and DeDe knew each other intimately ...excuse me...that the ex told him that the nail tech told the ex - that's what he knows about Terri and DeDe.  Huh?

I need for someone to tell me why this is soooo important!  Didn't we basically already know that for the past several months?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #555 on: December 12, 2010, 11:54:32 PM »

I'm not sure how many here followed the HaLeigh Cumming's case when I tossed out a suggestion that maybe Ron was on them, everyone disagreed since he was not bulked up and I told the story of my brother taking steroids? He is 6'2+ and maybe 150 lbs at his heaviest when he took steroids, he was tired of being called skinny (assume men don't like that ), anyway here is one of the photos of him on roids and man, he was so moody, it was like a switch was flipped and he was in a rage so we told him he couldn't be around us until he wasn't on them. Basically I just wanted to post this to show how a man in his late 30's at the time looks on steroids when they are skinny to begin with. Quite shocking to most........

My hubby did them too at 19.  Yes, he did it illegally.  He is the same stature as your bother.  His metabolism is so fast that while working outside in one day he can drop 5-7 pounds through sweat and hard work.  He was 6', 165lbs and went to 207.  He only had a size 26/28 waist but boy was he ripped.  He was pressing almost 300lbs at the time.  He did it for muscles only!  It made him so oily and pimples everywhere that he almost got embarrassed to take his shirt off!  I told him that if he developed the wide neck he had to quit, well after four wks. of toting a headache, pimples and a really bad attitude he decided that au naturel was best. 

My brother never got remotely that big, and he used illegal roids too...he wasn't spending tons of time in the gym, just a few days a week and only an hr at best.......he is already a voilent personality so the roid use just escalated it to a point where, well I'm not even going there. Older brother never did, he accepted the fact our family is geneticallly thin, and they will never be anything but that. Also super fas metabolisms here too.......great if you are a female, the males hate it though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: December 13, 2010, 01:14:21 AM »

First of all. I think there are 2 faces of TJ. His first postings were full of misspellings, horrible grammar, and cryptic messages. Then the second postings, answering questions about DS, were full of proper grammar, perfect spelling, and a totally different tone all together. I kept on posting that it wasn't him because of the difference in his posts.

Then he posts again, now saying that DS is full of poopoo and she was having sex with TH and KH, etc. His postings went back to his typical misspellings, horrible grammar, and cryptic messages. IMO, this person is a bit cuckoo, and is deliberately putting himself in the limelight. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

To discuss his allegations is a waste of time and not helping to find Kyron. I personally am going back to lurking until I see real facts come out. Don't get me wrong, I totally value every ones opinion, but this is a bit over the top. His, TJ's, postings, should be ignored and looked at as where the source came from and the source is unbalanced. JMHO.

I cannot help but wonder if TJ is also someone else. You would think that if he has gone to LE with all of this that they would have asked him to shut up already. Some of TJ's words remind me of JW. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 13, 2010, 01:16:40 AM »

I noticed that Terri's friend Kim Holm is on the list of names present at Skyline. If you read this article from back in July, it is made to sound as if Kim was not there. Hmmmm

There is just something about Kim and her older son that has never sat right with me anyways. Maybe it is because she is Terri's friend. I don't know. I just never have had a good feeling about her or Avery. JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 13, 2010, 01:19:18 AM »

There is just something about Kim and her older son that has never sat right with me anyways. Maybe it is because she is Terri's friend. I don't know. I just never have had a good feeling about her or Avery. JMO

Oh I agree about that, I have had an odd feeling about her entire family not to mention that someone saw a white truck with someone that looked like Terri right near the Avery home.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 13, 2010, 01:20:33 AM »

Sebastian-what's the question about Kim Horman?  Is she the cousin or aunt that has been in Europe since like April or May?

Hi HelloKitty,
The list that the TH supporters are using on facebook show a Kim Horman. That name is not on Klaas' list, it is Kim Holm. Geez, the list has only been out for a short while and it is already being twisted around. Names added and deleted etc. So frustrating!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.