May 28, 2024, 01:10:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 235907 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2010, 06:24:29 PM »

TANNER PUMALA

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman
Klaasend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

Classes at Skyline School continued as scheduled Tuesday. Tanner said he and fellow students have spent time in class writing letters to Kyron and piling them on his desk.

"If we ever do find him, it's going to be hard for him to go on the bus with all of his stuff," Tanner said. "He has a pile of stuff with a great, big teddy bear."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

ive been on and off the fence with TH timeline,and the supposed LD tests
so all this is JMO
and the Sauvie Island idea,if TH took kyron there and harmed him,and dispose of his
body,or hand him off
------------
A. private prop/hand off,harm,dispose of, unlikely with out an accomplice
B.parking permited areas/hand off,harm,dispose of,would there be a record,maybe
a cam capture of buying the parking permit issued to that car/truck
C. see this link, it seems there is always someone checking something on the island,
good maps in both links
-------------------------------------
the condensed version
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/09/06_june/Exhibit%20E_Attachment%203_Draft%20Plan.pdf

this section describes the management and Background of the isl units
Appendix G: Description of Management Units /pg96
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/10/09_sep/Exhibit%20H_Attachment%205_Final%20Draft%20Plan.pdf

Parking permits
http://sauvieisland.org/visitor-information/qa/
Parking permits are required on Sauvie Island to park in all wildlife areas on the island. Daily permits are $7.00; annual permits are $22.00. Permits can be purchased at:
Oregon Dept. of Fish and Wildlife – 18330 N. W. Sauvie Island Road – 503.621.3488
The Cracker Barrel Store – 15005 N. W. Sauvie Island Road
Reeder Beach RV Country Store – 26048 N. W. Reeder Road
7-11 Convenience Store – 14491 N. W. St. Helens Road (off Island)

parking permits fund
Plan Implementation /pg 70
Funding
Over the past five years, funding for the operation and maintenance of the SIWA has averaged approximately $750,000 annually, which comes from three sources: USFWS Federal Assistance grants, hunting license and tag sales and revenue from the SIWA parking permits. To implement many of the proposed actions and achieve the objectives and goals of this plan, the department will need additional funding and staff to undertake several types of projects including: upgrades of existing facilities, habitat improvement, construction of new facilities or amenities (educational/orientation kiosks and interpretive signs), and species and habitat monitoring.
The Sauvie Island Wildlife Area Parking Permit Program was initiated in 1990. The revenue from these permits has been used by SIWA staff to fund full time law enforcement, portable restrooms, inmate litter patrols, maintenance of parking areas and administrative costs. The annual budget from parking permits is $150,000.
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/10/09_sep/Exhibit%20H_Attachment%205_Final%20Draft%20Plan.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »

very interesting CW

A number of areas are open year around, such as Rentenaar Road, Columbia River
beaches, Coon Point Viewing Area and the Eastside Wildlife Viewing Platform. A time
restriction of 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM has been set throughout the wildlife area to improve
security and protect the livability of adjacent private properties.
Hunting access occurs on approximately 72% of the wildlife area during the fall and
winter hunting seasons. Hunting use is quantified through the requirement of daily
hunting permits obtained at a staffed hunter check station or self-serve hunter check
station. Non-hunting visitor use is monitored by car counters placed at specific locations
such as the beach areas. However, it is difficult to determine the specific uses (birding,
beach use, hiking, etc.) the car counters are reflecting. General visitor use is also
monitored by the sale of daily or annual SIWA parking permits.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »

Tyler Kessinger

Kyron's mother claims Terri planned disappearance
Published: Jul 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM PST
Story Updated: Jul 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM PST

Meanwhile, investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Additionally, Kessinger said that investigators didn’t ask him anything new.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:08 PM »

Initially I stated that Kyron's disappearance could have been linked to something as simple as someone (likely to do with Terri Horman) being perceived to have cut someone off in traffic, somehow.
Did anything like that happen that morning? I have no idea. I can suspect that it did.
A white car? A white truck? A child at the school claimed to have seen a white truck, a neighbor who claimed that he and another neighbor saw a white vehicle near their homes at odd times.  LE's releasing of posters of a white truck imposed to be parked in certain areas.
None of this makes any sense.
Or does it?

I contend that within about a month, it will all make more sense.

Klaas - do you think that will be "before" the January 6 divorce date in court? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »

I have to respond once again to LE being friendly to the parents of a missing child.

You damn bet they are and if anything every happens to your child, you better pray that you have LE that are friendly to you and keep you updated.

I am so enraged by saying that LE is unprofessional because of this that I can hardly see.

As a friend of a family with a missing child, I pray that no one ever is in that situation.

I have seen it in real life and know what a blessing it is to have LE updating the family. 

Please do not begrudge the parents of a missing child to learn what they can about the progress, etc of finding their child.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »

So the original Terri Horman Support facebook has closed down and there is a new one in it's place.  The original starter of the orignal THSP has decided to "move on".  Wonder what happened to make her "move on"?  Did she learn something about Terri that made her no longer support her?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Group/125031927549770

Terri Horman Support Group ‎(SL) THSP was removed by choice via Admins on the page when the owner decided to 'move on'. It was not 'shut down' by Fb or any other group. This "new*"page welcomes all the former members, and is based on supporting Terri and Kyron's plight. We will refer all debates to the Terri Horman Online Discussion, and keep this as a safe page for members to congregate. Thanks for understanding.

I "believe" the Anti-Terri Horman FB page closed down, too, and another one opened up.  I don't "do" FB, so I don't understand all of this.  What's the reason for opening up, closing, and starting new sites?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2010, 06:49:34 PM »

so how does this fit in with Tanner and the alleged remark in the classroom?

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

I don't understand why I am seeing this differently then you. I don't think he is telling a lie, which he would have be doing if he is making this up. What would be the motive for him to lie? He says he last saw Kyron as he passed in a hallway, then he says he never made it back to class. We actually do not know the details of the groups and when they were divided. I think this is just a little kid who wanted to speak out for his friend. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »

So the original Terri Horman Support facebook has closed down and there is a new one in it's place.  The original starter of the orignal THSP has decided to "move on".  Wonder what happened to make her "move on"?  Did she learn something about Terri that made her no longer support her?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Group/125031927549770

Terri Horman Support Group ‎(SL) THSP was removed by choice via Admins on the page when the owner decided to 'move on'. It was not 'shut down' by Fb or any other group. This "new*"page welcomes all the former members, and is based on supporting Terri and Kyron's plight. We will refer all debates to the Terri Horman Online Discussion, and keep this as a safe page for members to congregate. Thanks for understanding.

I "believe" the Anti-Terri Horman FB page closed down, too, and another one opened up.  I don't "do" FB, so I don't understand all of this.  What's the reason for opening up, closing, and starting new sites?  TIA

DSSP also closed. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2010, 06:55:53 PM »

Remember way back toward the beginning?  A reporter said that there was a 'war room' for Kyron's case and they could not look in there or report on it as they were told there was EVIDENCE in there?
That has always made me think they had SOMETHING concrete.
Tol
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »

I have to respond once again to LE being friendly to the parents of a missing child.

You damn bet they are and if anything every happens to your child, you better pray that you have LE that are friendly to you and keep you updated.

I am so enraged by saying that LE is unprofessional because of this that I can hardly see.

As a friend of a family with a missing child, I pray that no one ever is in that situation.

I have seen it in real life and know what a blessing it is to have LE updating the family. 

Please do not begrudge the parents of a missing child to learn what they can about the progress, etc of finding their child.

Hellokitty please don't take this the wrong way but perhaps given your situation with your friend you cannot see this as objectively as someone who is not going through it.
I am not sure if it is deemed unprofessional from a stand point of the law or not if an investigator takes a family out to lunch, it seems they are on good terms and there is nothing wrong with that. However, it is a professional relationship and must stay that way. The only thing I would worry about is a casual encounter such as this can lead to claims of off the record conversations and passing of information the family is not entitled to. That can never be good for any investigation in my opinion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »

Initially I stated that Kyron's disappearance could have been linked to something as simple as someone (likely to do with Terri Horman) being perceived to have cut someone off in traffic, somehow.
Did anything like that happen that morning? I have no idea. I can suspect that it did.
A white car? A white truck? A child at the school claimed to have seen a white truck, a neighbor who claimed that he and another neighbor saw a white vehicle near their homes at odd times.  LE's releasing of posters of a white truck imposed to be parked in certain areas.
None of this makes any sense.
Or does it?

I contend that within about a month, it will all make more sense.

Klaas - do you think that will be "before" the January 6 divorce date in court? 

I would think Kaine better hope if he is trying to gain full custody. As it stands now, I am not sure if there is anything at all to say she can't see her daughter. Not saying she should or shouldn't, just saying
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »

Is there a local on here that can tell me what type of airport is the Scappoose Industrial Airpark? Is that the type of airport that little private plans fly out of?
does anybody know off hand what the security measures are in such an airport?

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »

ITA I can't imagine how anyone could possibly begrudge a friendly relationship between the parents of a missing child and LE that is working that case. I also see no problem with them sharing a lunch while discussing this. Heck I pay my taxes here and I don't mind at all if a few dollars go to buy these parents lunch.

Do people seriously believe it would be better if LE just told the parents to set tight and they will contact them when they solve the case?

The parents are devastated over the loss of their child. They deserve to know everything LE is willing to share with them. So many posters here complain that LE isn't sharing info with them but it is wrong to share with the parents.  I also believe there is a difference between hard evidence and evidence. They are looking for Kyron following all viable leads in this case.

I also believe Klaas has info that can't be shared with us. Glad to hear it. So does Blink. I hope Klaas is right and we will have a more clear idea of what is up with the white trucks within a month. Hopefully we will have even more information by then also.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »

Is there a local on here that can tell me what type of airport is the Scappoose Industrial Airpark? Is that the type of airport that little private plans fly out of?
does anybody know off hand what the security measures are in such an airport?

Yes Tracy it is a small local airport. Privately owned planes fly in and out all the time. Alot of people park their planes there and there are also some businesses located there. I can't answer what the security measures are there but will say the area is well fenced and I've never heard of a plane being stolen. Most of the planes I have seen are from two to four seaters but there are also helicopters and ultralights that are kept there at times. I believe those who fly in or out have to report all information due to the proximity to the Portland Airport. We are very close the way the Bird flys.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2010, 07:26:21 PM »

I feel like I'm on the wrong end of the stick on this thread. 

I'm pretty clear on who has shut who down on this oneI don't advocate for parents of missing children who cannot answer adequatly to LE about their whereabouts on the day the child went missing.  I will not attempt to justify the innocence of one who cannot/will not and has not spoke out on their own behalf whether theirself or thru their attorney.

I only know that if this was my child I would wonder about that person and they would be suspect in my mind until it was cleared up regardless of who they are.

I do not have inside information about family or corruption in LE but I do know that several different agencies are driving the train not just MCSO.

I think the witnesses are not speaking because they have been asked not to.  Evidence comes in many forms and it can go w/out a body.  All they need are clear cut - Means, Opportunity, and Motive that a jury will buy.

Don't forget to shine your lights tonight for Kyron.

I agree with you fatcat. I feel that LE is holding many more cards than they are willing to show. They are taking their time and giving their suspect(s) enough rope to hange themselves. I don't think anything will break withing the next couple of months, but I do believe there WILL be charges sometime next year. Hopefully sooner rather than later for Kain and Desiree's sakes. I think by the time this gets to the indictment stage there'll be enough circumstantial evidence, even if there has been no body recovered, for a conviction.

As for accusations in the last thread that posters like MK were being shut down for their theories, it was in fact just the opposite. I had a post that disagreed with his opinion, just plain ridiculed. I tend not to respond to that kind of post since it serves nothing and changes no one's opinion. But I am bringing it up now to show that if anyone was being shut down, it certainly wasn't he.

I have never felt that a thread like this is a pizzing contest. It is about theories and discussions about "What Happened to Kyron." We should be able to agree on that at least and not on who's going to be right, who's going to be wrong, or premature "I told you so"s. Having one's opinion and theories proved correct at the end of a case can be gratifying in some ways, but gloating about it if that should happen--childish. If Terri is arrested, charged and convicted, it won't make anyone else's differing opinion during the investigation phase any less valid.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »

I think the judge in the divorce is going to have a very hard time with all of this. They were expecting something to have been wrapped up one way or another by January and it doesn't look as if it will be. Her lawyer can't get some 911 calls or info on Mr. RS.
How does a judge make a decision when they are going to be damed if they do and damed if they don't? Not let Terri see Kitty until Kyron is found and suitable charges brought against a guilty party, which may or may not be Terri. Let her have supervised visitation and what, make sure she isn't drinking ? The safety of the baby has to come first, no matter what I think or what anyone else thinks. How does she prove she does not drink to the extent that Kaine says she does ?
There was someone at my work who was a drinker, and a bad one. I never knew, only his closest friend at work knew becasue there was a daily stop on the way home every day to the Liquor Store. The reat of us only found out that X was a drinker when he died suddenly from it. ( A bleed out at home at the kitchen table on a  Friday night, found him on a Tuesday botttle in front of him ). He covered it really well. They can and they do.   

They can't ban her from her daughter for years because of suspicions.   
The thing that has bothered me about Terri taking him out of the school, besides no one else seeing that, is that his jacket was left behind. Did she say, you have a doctors' appointment
and it isn't cold outside any more, you don't need your jacket ? As far as her drugging him, well no one else noticed anything odd about him that am.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »

1.  I did not say that Tanner is lying.  I am just saying that his statements make no sense.  Kid's have no sense of time or place.  They can have info, but it is from a different point of view than adults. 

2.  I wish I could go into more detail about possible related cases to my friend's missing child where the LE is not friendly with the parents.  Not because they are suspects.

I can guarantee you that you would not want to be in those parent's shoes.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »

re Tanner's explanation. 

He said that the sub asked where Kyron was and that the teacher said that he must have gone to the bathroom.

The sub said that she was leaving, then.

What sense does that make?

Were the children in groups?  Well, no one saw Kyron in his classroom, so how did they get divided into groups?

TH said that she waved goodbye to him in the hall on his way to the classroom.  So how could this scenario have happened if no one saw Kyron after *;45, the time that TH said that she left in the hallway.

LE has repeatedly said that TH was the last person to see him.

This could have not happened the way Tanner said

Initially they did not say Terri was the last to see Kryon, IIRC they said it was either Tyler or Tanner...they backtracked and changed that later.

Kyron Horman: Timeline of events since boy's disappearance
Published: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 3:22 PM     Updated: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 12:08 PM
 The Oregonian
Follow Share this story
Story tools
» Stories
» Photos
» VideosKyron Horman went missing Friday, June 4.

This is a timeline of events. The Oregonian's reporters and editors will adjust this account over time to add and adjust information.

Searchers have declined to provide some details of the investigation, including when school officials marked Kyron Horman absent on June 4. Here's a basic look at what happened on the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School and the following days:

Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »

There were a few times in Haleigh's case where I held my breath, thinking LE was going to find her, I also thought someone would be arrested for it, since everyone seemed to be pointing at Misty. All this time later Haleigh hasn't been found, and nobody arrested for her disappearance, granted the main characters are in jail for dealing. I hope Kyron is found, I hope whoever is responsible is charged, but won't hold my breath.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.