June 01, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 166356 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »

No, I believe it is an Ohio buckeye leaf & nut.

[/quote]
Oh, okay.  I didn't know what that nut was, so it didn't make sense to me.  Thanks for the clarification!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-about-how-the-depositions-come-out.html

Casey Anthony: About how the depositions come out
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on March, 21 2011 10:22 AM

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »

The article in People magazine says that Casey spends her days reading the Bible...give me a break

Did they leave out "and sneezing".   Monkey Devil!

Yep...left that out...
She also writes a lot of letters....to whom?

Zanny?

cookie is that a recent story with people magazine?

yes..March 28, 2011 issue..

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »

Oh, okay.  I didn't know what that nut was, so it didn't make sense to me.  Thanks for the clarification!
[/quote]

I would bet that Casey wanted everyone to think it was a pot leaf thought...knowing her. 

NCSunny

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2011, 12:13:13 PM »

Is that a marijuana leaf on Caylee's shirt?  OMG! 

oh how precious!! she is so sweet/was R.I.P Caylee justice is coming.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 21, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/21/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
03/21/2011           Transcript Filed
Dr. Barry Logan, PH.D - 3/9/11
03/21/2011           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 21, 2011, 02:14:18 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-more-hearings-this-week.html
Monday, March 21, 2011
Casey Anthony: More Hearings This Week

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-more-hearings-this-week.html
Monday, March 21, 2011

As for the actual hair banding, Ashton comes up with the transcript and another piece of fascinating information:

The general acceptance of the significance of root banding has been the subject of a Frye hearing in the state of New York... The court conclded, based largely upon the testimony of Nicholas Petraco, and Dr. Peter DeForest, authors of the first referenced journal above, "that the methodology testified to by the defendant's experts concerning postmortem hair banding is generally accepted with the forensic scientific community"...

It is interesting to note that in footnote 1 in the document, Ashton says,

In this case it is interesting to note that the hair in question was examined by an expert in this area hired by the Defense who, after his examination, she declined to list as a witness. To date no defense witness is disputing the FBI analysts opinion in this matter.

The expert referred to here is: Nicholas Petraco!
 ::snipping2::

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27263562/detail.html
Fla. Court System Facing $72.3M Deficit
Posted: 11:33 am EDT March 21, 2011Updated: 1:52 pm EDT March 21, 2011
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida's court system has frozen hiring and is bracing for possible staff furloughs due to a $72.3 million deficit blamed on a shortfall in filing fees after mortgage foreclosure cases dramatically declined.

Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Canady last week wrote letters released Monday to Gov. Rick Scott and legislative budget leaders asking for a $21.7 million supplemental appropriation and $42.5 million in budget transfers to make sure vital functions continue through June 30, when the fiscal year ends.

"To meet the current funding crisis, the judicial branch has already implemented an emergency branch-wide hiring freeze and an emergency operating budget freeze," Canady wrote.

If those steps aren't approved, furloughing court personnel would be next.

"Such furloughs would cause severe disruption in the functioning of the courts," Canady warned.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 21, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »

oops, thanks Trimm for the article

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »

Monday, March 21, 2011

As for the actual hair banding, Ashton comes up with the transcript and another piece of fascinating information:

The general acceptance of the significance of root banding has been the subject of a Frye hearing in the state of New York... The court conclded, based largely upon the testimony of Nicholas Petraco, and Dr. Peter DeForest, authors of the first referenced journal above, "that the methodology testified to by the defendant's experts concerning postmortem hair banding is generally accepted with the forensic scientific community"...

It is interesting to note that in footnote 1 in the document, Ashton says,

In this case it is interesting to note that the hair in question was examined by an expert in this area hired by the Defense who, after his examination, she declined to list as a witness. To date no defense witness is disputing the FBI analysts opinion in this matter.

The expert referred to here is: Nicholas Petraco!

BBM.

Very interesting!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 21, 2011, 03:08:15 PM »

klaasend
When you get a chance can you check out this Caylee picture thread a lot of our pictures are gone

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 21, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »

klaasend
When you get a chance can you check out this Caylee picture thread a lot of our pictures are gone

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.0

Yeah, I know photobucket closed my account, likely do to a copyright infringement thing.  I didn't argue with them I let it go.  You could have the same problem with your account. 

I have all my photos on my hard drive so they aren't lost I just don't have time to replace all the previously posted photos. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 21, 2011, 05:54:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/221505/How-much-crime-scene-evidence-will-Caseys-jury-see
How much crime scene evidence will Casey's jury see?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:48 PM
ORLANDO --

The Crime Scene Investigation unit processed every piece of evidence in the Case against Casey Anthony, but how much of that evidence will a jury actually see?

We're looking at the deposition of Michael Vincent, an assistant CSI supervisor with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

He's been there for all of it, including the dig in the Anthonys backyard, processing Casey's car, and was even out at the crime scene when human remains were found.

In Vincent's deposition, we're able to uncover how Casey's defense is coming together.

Michael Vincent  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Michael-Vincent-OCSO-deposition-0321.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 21, 2011, 05:57:15 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/21/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
03/21/2011           Transcript Filed
Dr. Barry Logan, PH.D - 3/9/11
03/21/2011           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
03/21/2011 Motion to Vacate
and in the Alternative Motion for Clarification
03/21/2011 Motion
for Leave to File Additional Witnesses
03/21/2011 Motion
for Leave to File Additional Witnesses
03/21/2011           Response
Defendant's Third Penalty Phase Discovery;

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2011, 06:03:33 PM »

Is that a marijuana leaf on Caylee's shirt?  OMG! 

It sure looks that way. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »

Dr. Barry Logan Deposition 2011.03.09
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27266818/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 21, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/index.shtml

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case Number 48-2008-CF-015606-O
The following has been prepared to ensure full access without compromising the right of the litigant to a fair and orderly trial. It is the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court’s goal to ensure that the media and general public are accommodated to the best of theCourt’s/County’s/City’s abilities during this special interest/high profile proceeding. Check this webpage often for any updates related to this case.

Media Administrative Orders

Please review Amended Administrative Order 07-96-19 Governing Special Interest/High Profile Proceedings signed by Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.  Also, review Rule 2.450 of the Rules of Judicial Administration, Standards of Conduct and Technology Governing Electronic Media and Still Photography Coverage of Judicial Proceedings.  These may be found on the Media Policies webpage. Please note that these orders and any orders issued by Judge Perry will be strictly enforced.

Courtroom

The Roger A. Barker Courtroom on the 23rd Floor of the Orange County Courthouse will be used for the State vs. Casey Anthony trial.  Reserved courtroom seating will be provided on a limited basis for members of the media who possess a court issued credential AND a seating pass.  Issuance of seating passes will be based on availability and is still to be determined.  Check the court’s website for updates.

In Session and the Orlando Sentinel will be providing the video and still pool feeds for media coverage of this trial.  No additional cameras will be permitted to be used in the courtroom.  Cell phones are allowed in the courtroom, however use of cell phone cameras is prohibited. Cell phones must be placed in the vibrate or off mode.  No other devices capable of taking pictures or capturing sound may be operated inside the courtroom.  Such devices include, but are not limited to, cell phones, cameras, digital voice recorders or similar technical devices.  A person who operates a non-approved device will have the device confiscated by court security and may be held in contempt of court.

Due to the distractive nature of the keyboards, laptop use will not be permitted in the courtroom.  Devices with virtual keyboards such as IPads as well as Blackberrys and other data phones for text transmissions will be permitted.  These may only be used by court credentialed media in designated media seats provided they are not distractive. Power for these devices will not be provided in the courtroom. Members of the general public or anyone sitting in seats designated for the public will not be permitted to use any of these devices.

Courtroom Opening/Closing 

The trial will begin daily at *8:45 a.m. The court deputy will open the courtroom for all media and general public at approximately 8:20 a.m. The courtroom will be made available to the pool media before the proceeding for installation and power-up of equipment.

*Subject to Change

23rd Floor Lobby

For the purposes of this trial, the courtroom rules and procedures have been extended to the 23rd floor lobby.  Therefore, no cameras or recording devices can be used in this area and loitering in this area will not be permitted by media or members of the public.  A single pool video camera and a single still camera will be allowed in the lobby for coverage of ingress & egress to the courtroom. Assignment of these pool positions and sharing of taped footage/photos is the sole responsibility of the media.

Media Rooms

The court has designated two areas to serve as media rooms for the duration of the State vs. Casey Anthony case.
The media room, located on the second floor of the Orange County Courthouse (room 230), offers limited work space (6 seats) with the ability to monitor and record the pool feed from the courtroom. The video signal is composite and audio is at microphone level.

This really bothers me that In Session is the media for video of the live trial.  I was hoping some other local station might get this gig.

Reason being..In Session cuts to commercial so frequently we'll miss half the trial.  They don't care who is speaking or what is being discussed.when it's time for a commercial, they cut to the commercial.  So I guess we can watch snippets of the trial between commercials.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2011, 07:19:15 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Prisoner+rights/articles/xTgVRn7sPk5/State+Florida+Department+Corrections+Shutting
State of Florida Department of Corrections Is Shutting Down Six Prison Facilities, Women to Be Sent to Lowell Correctional Institution Hell Hole to Serve Out Their Time.
Written by BILLWARNER on Mar-16-11 5:55pm

The Lowell Correctional Institution, is north of Ocala. If Casey Anthony is found guilty in the death of Caylee Anthony she will be sentenced to the Lowell Correctional Institution.

Sounds like a match made in Hell...Casey can now proposition all the guards..instead of the other way around.  She'll definitely enjoy herself (too much for my liking).

I hope they hace her in general pop..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »

The article in People magazine says that Casey spends her days reading the Bible...give me a break

Did they leave out "and sneezing".   Monkey Devil!

Yep...left that out...
She also writes a lot of letters....to whom?

Papa daddy isnt going to help her now...Isnt that what she referred to as God  in those letters?    Something close to that at least

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.