June 01, 2024, 10:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109828 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

Puma!
Do you want in my book?  Patti is already in it tonight and I drew a big red circle around her name.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas where is Freddy Zedan Arambatzis originally from Question

Venezuela I believe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Venezuella

He sure is Patty.  And he is definitely a suspect.

I still find it strange that his brother Ernesto dropped out of sight.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »

Dana, if you check in, it was a good show, as always.  My 'puter took a break shortly after Yamilla came on, but I'll listen to the podcast.  

Mrs. Red:  I love Dancing with the Stars and Apollo.  He's grown up a little bit since the Olympics.  I couldn't watch the second hour because DAna and 24 came on and I can't record or juggle three things.  So Jack Bauer got the record button, Dana got my live attention and Dancing got the shaft.  

Tibro:  I'm watching Steve Irwin and some Diggers saving a croc.  I've seen this one before, but it's one of my favs.  

Cat:  Any more signups for the Down Under Cat Cruise?  

Kat_Gram:  I think I saw you at one of those meetings and I'm sure you were making fun of me.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2007, 11:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi everyone!

Finally caught up reading.  You all crack me up.  Seems someone sure did fire you all up. hehehe  Like water on a ducks back, I just let it roll off.

I have a question: I was thinking on all this Shango/Simian stuff where we were discussing who is/was the Arawak King.  I mentioned possible a King Pen.  Has anyone ever thought about where the Arawak Indians originated? I believe in Columbia. So, if you think on those lines, perhaps the Arawak King/King Pen is in Columbia. Drug lord, money laundering, sex slavery ect.
Just a thought tossed in there.

And who would that be?  Any ideas?

No idea who it might be. But, I remember reading a while back on some of the Columbia mafia where the King Pin were arrested or the King Pins brother was killed or something like that. I read on two different mafia organized crimes that were the top ones in Columbia that were associated with Aruba. So, I was wondering if that might be what Arawak King would be, since Arawak Indians originated in Columbia.

DK Pen:

I thought about the same thing when I was reading the posts.  I looked up
the word, too.  In fact, there were several words that I had to look up.

When was this king pen killed?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Patti"

San... funny you should bring him up.  He's EVIL!!!!

Well since Robots must be on a robot break I'll say it for him.......

EVIL EVIL EVIL  HE LOOKS EVIL

I HATE 'EM AND EVIL SWEATY PAULUS TOO

HATE HATE HATE

I'm not suppose to say I hope he drops dead because it offends people so I won't. Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

Puma!
Do you want in my book?  Patti is already in it tonight and I drew a big red circle around her name.   Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing Uh Oh.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Dana, if you check in, it was a good show, as always.  My 'puter took a break shortly after Yamilla came on, but I'll listen to the podcast.  

Mrs. Red:  I love Dancing with the Stars and Apollo.  He's grown up a little bit since the Olympics.  I couldn't watch the second hour because DAna and 24 came on and I can't record or juggle three things.  So Jack Bauer got the record button, Dana got my live attention and Dancing got the shaft.  

Tibro:  I'm watching Steve Irwin and some Diggers saving a croc.  I've seen this one before, but it's one of my favs.  

Cat:  Any more signups for the Down Under Cat Cruise?  

Kat_Gram:  I think I saw you at one of those meetings and I'm sure you were making fun of me.   Very Happy
Geesh, I almost forgot I wanted to tell Dana I enjoyed the show tonight too. I felt sorry for him when he kept getting disconected from his guest too. Another enjoyable show Dana, thanks!!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2007, 11:30:15 PM »

Someone posted this picture side by side at prophecies asking if it is Natalee.  I suppose if Natalee had a nose job and her eyebrows waxed differently. But, not likely to be Natalee. Sometimes people amazed me when they come up with pictures in hopes it is Natalee. I see some similarities but not Natalee.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2007, 11:30:15 PM »

Speaking of crack Medley has had her head stuck up hers for a while now.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Priceless!

The Head Up Her Crack theory

WOULD explain her Avatar. Shocked

Paging Doctor Norelco!

Paging Doctor Gillette, stat!!!

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2007, 11:30:38 PM »

Puma!

Why am I in your book?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2007, 11:32:10 PM »

Puma!

Why am I in your book?

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »

Someone posted this picture side by side at prophecies asking if it is Natalee.  I suppose if Natalee had a nose job and her eyebrows waxed differently. But, not likely to be Natalee. Sometimes people amazed me when they come up with pictures in hopes it is Natalee. I see some similarities but not Natalee.

totally different smile and mouth

they are desperate to save their  satan

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2007, 11:33:46 PM »

DKPEN - I'd rather NOT play that game here.

EDITED TO ADD - We don't know where that other photo came from or when it was taken.  It could have been taken in 2004 for all we know.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34:51 PM »

I always felt the term Arawak was being used in the Shango posts to simply imply someone of Arubian decent. Aruba was first inhabited by the Arawak indians. The Arawaks that inhabited it were the Arawaks called the   Caiquetios which were originally from the Orinoco Basin. I thought I recalled this particular area being located in Venezuela.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

San... funny you should bring him up.  He's EVIL!!!!

Well since Robots must be on a robot break I'll say it for him.......

EVIL EVIL EVIL  HE LOOKS EVIL

I HATE 'EM AND EVIL SWEATY PAULUS TOO

HATE HATE HATE

I'm not suppose to say I hope he drops dead because it offends people so I won't. Wink

i must have taken a cat nap but i never left the computer desk  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2007, 11:35:12 PM »

Hi everyone!

Finally caught up reading.  You all crack me up.  Seems someone sure did fire you all up. hehehe  Like water on a ducks back, I just let it roll off.

I have a question: I was thinking on all this Shango/Simian stuff where we were discussing who is/was the Arawak King.  I mentioned possible a King Pen.  Has anyone ever thought about where the Arawak Indians originated? I believe in Columbia. So, if you think on those lines, perhaps the Arawak King/King Pen is in Columbia. Drug lord, money laundering, sex slavery ect.
Just a thought tossed in there.

And who would that be?  Any ideas?

No idea who it might be. But, I remember reading a while back on some of the Columbia mafia where the King Pin were arrested or the King Pins brother was killed or something like that. I read on two different mafia organized crimes that were the top ones in Columbia that were associated with Aruba. So, I was wondering if that might be what Arawak King would be, since Arawak Indians originated in Columbia.

DK Pen:

I thought about the same thing when I was reading the posts.  I looked up
the word, too.  In fact, there were several words that I had to look up.

When was this king pen killed?

I couple years ago. And it mentioned who took his place. His wife was heavily involved also. A family affair.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

EDITED TO ADD - We don't know where that other photo came from or when it was taken.  It could have been taken in 2004 for all we know.

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. Sorry Klaas!   Confused

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2007, 11:39:47 PM »

It's always a family affair...

but if we were to try to guess which big, bad Columbian drug lord
or king pen Shango was talking about, we could be here all night
and never know for sure.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. Sorry Klaas!   Confused

No, not in trouble but think about it.  The photo was originally posted at RU by HANS.  Since then we have been told that "someone" emailed it to Hans and it was part of a PP presentation.  How many photos like that do you see in PP presentations?  Now they are hinting that the photo is in a bar in Thailand and that Natalee probably had cosmetic surgery.  It's all BS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.