June 01, 2024, 10:04:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109827 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 21, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Glad you like it Patti! All the monkeys are most welcome.  Wink

I got a real hoot out of BOR's body language segment tonight. Joran not only has a lying problem, but needs to visit his dermatologist. All that dirt's oozing from his pores!
[/b]

I'm stickin' my thumb in my mouth about now.

Never mind...

I think he's got stuff oozing from his brain, too.

Could that be considered body language?!?!?!?!?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: March 21, 2007, 12:46:49 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas check your email but the one CBB just quoted please  Embarassed  Embarassed

It's ok! My Mom had wonderful qualities, but not exactly creative with names. Named her kids, "Pat, Sue, and Bill". Sounds like a first grade reader doesn't it?  Laughing

No Problem, none, really!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »

I watched BOR and I have to wonder where is his attorney Joe Tacopina? I mean they all but tied Joran to the neareast yardarm tonight, is Joe still on the case?  Laughing

Joe needs to get busy  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2007, 12:49:14 AM »

Klaas check your email but the one CBB just quoted please  Embarassed  Embarassed

It's ok! My Mom had wonderful qualities, but not exactly creative with names. Named her kids, "Pat, Sue, and Bill". Sounds like a first grade reader doesn't it?  Laughing

No Problem, none, really!

well in my house I was the wannabe son so I was named after dad and grandad and then much younger son arrived and he's a derivative of the same name too ! It's like in-breeding !!  Laughing

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 21, 2007, 12:49:46 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
GOOD LUCK PATTI  Cool

Thank you sweet, sweet robot!

Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 21, 2007, 12:50:02 AM »

I watched BOR and I have to wonder where is his attorney Joe Tacopina? I mean they all but tied Joran to the neareast yardarm tonight, is Joe still on the case?  Laughing

nonesuche - warning, warning warning

I'm going back into photoshop world right now...please be careful, LOLOL
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 21, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »

O/T though, if any of you are watching the sweet sixteen with the female teams please say a prayer for NCSU's team. Coach Yow is battling her third bout of breast cancer, is undergoing chemo but put all of it aside to coach her team through the finals and they are playing with such inspiration. I so hope they do her proud, she's quite a remarkable woman.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: March 21, 2007, 12:53:28 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Glad you like it Patti! All the monkeys are most welcome.  Wink

I got a real hoot out of BOR's body language segment tonight. Joran not only has a lying problem, but needs to visit his dermatologist. All that dirt's oozing from his pores!

I'm stickin' my thumb in my mouth about now.

Never mind...

I think he's got stuff oozing from his brain, too.

Could that be considered body language?!?!?!?!?

Laughing  Laughing  GOOD ONE, Patti!

Oh, None...........Now, I can't wait! THAT'S part of the beauty of CUSTOM COOKIES! I've thought so much about your unique business idea and implementation! My only suggestion is a seasonal sampler with a posted price. Include ONE cookie customized option.

Guys, there is no other site out there with more class and elegance!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 21, 2007, 12:53:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

nonesuche - warning, warning warning

I'm going back into photoshop world right now...please be careful, LOLOL

I PROMISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heading out myself too, going to go back to finish my laugh project !! Rest well all !!!!!!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 21, 2007, 12:55:41 AM »

Wow thank you Patti, I like the season sampler idea but not sure i've got the staff or the time to do regular cookies too  Laughing but maybe soon?

Ya'll I tried making chocolate truffle sandwiches this week, a truffle sandwiched between two chocolate circles.........I'm hooked ! Now if I can just find an investor to help me figure out how to refrigerate and ship them  Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #550 on: March 21, 2007, 12:55:43 AM »

I really messed that quote up, didn't I?

SOWWY!

None, your blonde moment is contagious!  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 21, 2007, 12:56:13 AM »

YES IT IS CBB AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT !!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 21, 2007, 12:58:03 AM »

Thank you again klaas, i was about to have a heart attack !

Night all, rest well !

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: March 21, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »

Just lurking, but had to post when I saw the recall on Louis Rich chicken strips.  Not sure all the tainted chicken went to the islands.

A friend of mine got sick, almost to point of dehydration.  It was just after the Peter Pan recall, and she tracked back everything she had eaten... twice she had salads with grilled chicken... Louis Rich.  By that time, the package had been thrown away, so she could not check the numbers, but feels sure that it was food poisoning and not a virus.  She was sick for 6 days.  

Back to reading.... Night, Monkeys.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #554 on: March 21, 2007, 01:01:02 AM »

Wow thank you Patti, I like the season sampler idea but not sure i've got the staff or the time to do regular cookies too  Laughing but maybe soon?

Ya'll I tried making chocolate truffle sandwiches this week, a truffle sandwiched between two chocolate circles.........I'm hooked ! Now if I can just find an investor to help me figure out how to refrigerate and ship them  Laughing  Laughing

UH-HUM! That was me, nonesy!  Wink

So..............you need a refer truck? How far are you from Asheville? I know the SouthEast Wine distributor, and he's ALWAYS looking for something going FROM that area twds. California where he picks up the loads. His trucks are refrigerated (refer trucks). I used to get a commision when I arranged for him to pick up the plastic pellets used to make liter bottles ( manufactured here by Eastman ). He got tired of paying me years ago, and quit!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 21, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »

This is what I was working on,  lolol  Laughing  Laughing  Joran BobbleHead  Laughing

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 21, 2007, 01:06:07 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
JMO of course, but the Cat in the Hat needs a new one.

Cat's got one in the Easter thread. I posted it for him and he told me that he ate my duck and for me to get a new one!  Shocked

No, Thank you, would have done nicely.  Crying or Very sad  Laughing

Popping in and out tonight.  If I can refrain from eating the bunny for Easter, surely our dignified Cat can refrain from eating the duck.  Oh well, perhaps he has no control when it comes to ducks.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 21, 2007, 01:06:36 AM »

see? I told you I just need you for a partner, you'd have us rocking and rolling in no time !  Very Happy I have dreams CBB  Laughing us retiring on cookies and chocolates  Laughing pipe dreams  Laughing

{{ big hug }}

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 21, 2007, 01:07:56 AM »

Klaas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will be calling you awful monkey names again  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wiggles sticks her tongue out like that, does that mean she's a lying kitty?  Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 21, 2007, 01:08:28 AM »

Klaas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will be calling you awful monkey names again  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wiggles sticks her tongue out like that, does that mean she's a lying kitty?  Laughing  Laughing

LOL  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.